All Comments on 'Introducing Helen to Other Cocks'

by leo12846

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Once you let go you never know when to stop. The same could be said about writing a story...when do you stop so that it is worth while.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Read the end of thks cuck story. Same old bullshit. Nothing new and really boring. And next time put some tags on your story. Don't forget the "cuck" "cunt whore" "bitch" "pathetic wimp cuck" 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

If she wanted to be a slut, why be married? And why would any husband get involved as the chances that she brings something home that he really doesn't want is huge.

saucy_charlenesaucy_charlene20 days ago

I didn't make ity past page 3 then had to take care of my business. BTW, my husband's name is Ray

saucy_charlenesaucy_charlene20 days ago

Loved it, I didn't make it past page 3 when I had to taker care of business (wink). BTW my husbands name is Ray lol

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

At least she's living the life she's intellectually and morally competent for. The men of the world wish All wives were this progressive and adventurous. Some people use other words to describe such women and lifestyle.

guzzieathomeguzzieathome18 days ago
Great stories.

Loved this series of tales, except for the clothes you chose for her to wear.

Woollen pleated skirts are really not sexy.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu17 days ago

Those who enjoy these kind of stories always tells cuck story haters like me to just not read cuck atories. Ok so I didn't. This obviously a cuck story so automatic 1-star from me. But cucks would say I am being unfair to the writer me being so negatively judgememtal. Well I say not to post this in LW as there so many categories to choose from that this story would have a better rating. But since the writer insists to post this on the last refuge of niche for natural sane non-pervert people, I see cuck stories are fair game to get comments and rating from me.

DirtyUKChapDirtyUKChap17 days ago

As always people read these stories and then moan at the theme... don't read this section then! :D

I enjoyed this a lot - had to cum back to it after getting half way through, I hope the story continues.

ClownshoeBillyClownshoeBilly11 days ago

Delightfully strong, strategic and dominant woman, this Helen is. Love seeing her take it to the limit. She enjoys servicing strong men, and her husband sees to it that she is on the receiving end of plenty of ramrod action.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I enjoyed the first half page or so, that was some great marriage fun; I really wish it stopped there. It went horribly wrong since then, especially the ending. All of a sudden, it's okay to be a corporate whore? Just no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo12846@leo12846
Mature age sub cuck with horny, often slutty, wife who likes dressing up and showing off to attract cocks. Sometimes join in with her when a dom man tells me. Also enjoy writing stories.