All Comments on 'Introducing Shawna'

by nadia603000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

To enforce bare pussies, Mistress Pepper will give Shawna the privilege of shaving Natalie's hairy pussy totally bare as Natalie blushes in a series of reddening faces as she is totally humiliated into total nakedness by her daughter's eagerness in carrying out the shaving a pussy into total bareness. The Mistress will make Natalie share bare Shawna's pussy before clinching Natalie's desire to submit to Mistress Shawna by paying homage to Shawna's bare pussy.

And the dynamics will change between Mother and Daughter as Shawna dictates what Natalie will have to do in the house including shedding 20 pounds to match Shawna's weight in order to be able to wear Shawna's teenage clothes.

nadia603000nadia603000over 3 years agoAuthor

To The Anonymous Commenter;

Obviouslyyou have some ideas. This is a "new" story, by which I mean the session was recent. "Shawna's" lessons are just beginning. Perhaps, a future session of hers will also make a story that I post here.

While i don't think "Shawna" has much Domme in her, I could easily see her becoming a babysitter for "Natalie," keeping an eye on her when I'm not around to do it myself.

Feel free to email me if you have any other "ideas." They might well already be in one of my stories that's not published here. I'd be happy to send you a copy on request.

---Nadia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadia603000@nadia603000
Just a girl who likes to play games, have fun, and write stories about it. Did you like my stories? Visit my website for the very latest, unpublished stories. Or, feel free to drop me a note here or on my site. I try to answer everyone, but only by email. FIND ME AND ALL ...