Introduction at Bitter End

Story Info
New Bi experience.
761 words
4
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts in the Bitter End pub, Crewe and ends with a bitter disappointment.....

I was in my late twenties around 1985 and single at the time. It was a cold December evening, I was out for a drink in the 'Bitter End' pub in Crewe with a friend, his wife had stayed at home as their young son was not well and she would say with him while my friend was to phone home (payphone then) every hour or so and see how he was, it got to about 9.30pm, when he phoned his wife to see how their son was his wife said son was still ill and it would be better if my friend went home. I still had 3/4 of a pint and said I would stay to finish it and with that he left and went home.

There were about 20 other people in the pub and all in groups so I stood at the bar and even though I was on my own there was a good atmosphere what with the approach to Christmas. I did not relish the cold walk home which was only about a mile so on finishing my pint I ordered another, the barman was chatty, my age and I thought may be gay, when he was not busy he came chatting to me about all sorts, sport, work, life in general and introduced himself as Peter, he also in conservation confirmed my thought he was gay. I ended up staying until last orders and I was the last customer still in, he said I could have one more drink with him and we sat at a table chatting, when we finished the drinks he said he had to lock up, so I left and started the walk home.

I had been walking only a few minutes when Peter caught me up, he was going my way so we walked and chatted more, he asked me if I minded him being gay and I said of course not! The conservation got more intimate and explicit, closer to where I lived was a field with a playground and we ended up on the end of the slide chatting, it was freezing then Peter moved closer and put his hand on my leg, at first I was shocked but that soon passed, he rubbed my thigh a little and then a little more next thing I realised I was doing the same to him just as a response, I was not feeling the cold so much now, still chatting and laughing his hand roamed over both thighs and further up until his hand reached my crotch, we both realised then that I was rock hard, he turned and kissed me and I just instinctively followed. Even though it was a cold night I was starting to get quite warm.

Because we were sat on the low end of the slide, it was hard to explore further so Peter suggested moving the roundabout which we did, now leaning against the bars almost standing he pushed against me and French kiss me. Again it just seemed natural to follow his lead. He soon had my jeans undone and was caressing me through my undies and I was not far behind with his jeans undone caressing him too. Of course undies were not a barrier for long, he gave me a long kiss the crouched down, pulling my hard cock from my undies and the licking and kissed my bell end, Starting to suck me into his mouth I shuddered and was weak at the knees, I had girlfriends suck my cock on many occasions but this seemed much more intense and I was harder than I had ever been before.

The next thing around 1.30am a dog walker appears on the path towards the playground walking towards us, we scrambled to pull up and straighten our clothes and I panic and hurriedly walked away and Peter did the same but in another direction, after a while I circled back but he was nowhere to be seen, I went home and finished off what he had started I had never cum so much. It was a month before I got the opportunity and courage to go back to the pub only to find Peter had left Crewe to work at a university in York, I had no way to contact him and didn't even know his last name.

I always thought what if the dog walker had not stopped us. I can only fantasize.