An Unexpected Day at the Beach

Story Info
Kind of Tricked by a Tranny.
2.1k words
4.32
5.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
101 Followers

One beautiful early summer day I wanted, no make that needed to go to the beach. All my friends seemed to be busy so I said to myself, "Fuck em all, I'll go alone."

So I packed up my car and headed out for a day on Lake Michigan. I got there and unpacked my stuff which included a kite and my favorite Frisbee and a cooler filled with my favorite snacks. I am lying there on my blanket cooking in the sun eating a banana when these two hot babes come over and ask if they could borrow my frisbee. I noticed one of them had an "I'm interested in this guy" look in her eyes as she smiled, took the frisbee and yelled, "Thanks," as they ran away. I watched from my vantage point about twenty feet away for a bit and then started reading my book.

About a half hour later the frisbee lands on my leg and I look up and there she is standing there smiling. "What happened to your friend?" I asked.

She walked closer and answered, "Oh she had to go to work."

It felt like something was happening here but I wasn't sure what so I pushed a little further, "And you guys didn't come here together?.

She smiled at that question, sat down right on my blanket like she owned it and said, "Well actually we did but I didn't want to leave yet. I had something I wanted to try first."

Now it felt like she was kind of toying with me by sitting on my blanket so I played along. You never know what could happen with a smiling woman, so I probed a bit deeper, "And what is it that you wanted try, ah hey, I don't even know your name."

"Andrea," she answered, "And yours?"

"Jason," I answered, "Nice to meet you Andrea. And what is it you wanted to try that leaves you here with no ride home?"

She smiled that devious little smile that captured my attention in the first place and said, "Well Jason, That maybe I could play frisbee with you and then you could give me a ride home." Now, I'm not a bad looking guy by any means, but I don't ever get picked up by women, (Little did I know) much less one as foxy as Andrea, so I was "Swept off my feet" so to speak. She had me at hello I guess the saying goes.

We played frisbee, swam in the lake, ate my snacks, and by three o'clock we were holding hands walking down the beach talking.

I asked her out to dinner and she didn't hesitate to say yes. I took her home. She lived about a half hour from me, but I went home to get cleaned up. I wanted to make a good impression on our first date. We had a great date and at the end we kissed, and it was a pretty damn passionate kiss. After her tongue touched mine our tongues danced like crazy, but it ended quickly after that. But I gotta tell you when I got home I pumped my cock like there was no tomorrow thinking of her and exploded all over my chest. Fuck I was turned on.

Saturday I called her and asked her out again, but she said, "Why don't you come here and I'll make dinner." I'm thinking, "Fucking A, I'm gonna get a piece of ass tonight. No Jacking off today!

We had a wonderful dinner. Drank two bottles of wine and we had a damn nice buzz going. She pulled out a joint and the buzz just got better and better.

We started kissing hot and heavy and in about ten minutes her hand was stroking my cock through my pants when she stopped, pulled away and started crying. I didn't know what the hell was happening because all of a sudden she stopped crying and started pulling my zipper down and talking about how I would hate her while at the same time she's taking my cock out and pumping it.

My head was spinning when she just went down on me and started deep throating me all the way to where her nose was up against my pubes.

She sucked my cock like no woman had ever sucked my cock and in about three minutes I was exploding deep into her throat.

Now little did I know but she had saved some of my cum in her mouth and when she came up she kissed me hard and fast and when she stuck her tongue in my mouth I didn't even care that there was a big gob of my own cum on it. I was in love with this sexy creature and I sucked her tongue just as hard and fast as she had stuck it in my mouth.

What I didn't know was that she had been undoing her jeans and all of a sudden she then took my hand and stuck it into her unbuttoned and unzipped jeans.

I was stunned. Not only did she have no under ware on, SHE HAD A COCK! And it was just as big as mine, and it was also an uncut cock.

My hand did a backwards pullout so fast that I almost dislocated my shoulder. I screamed an agonizing scream as I pulled back and then as my hand balled into a fist I screamed, "YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I WILL KILL YOU!"

But before I could do anything I saw Andrea, my sweet sweet Andrea, With a look of horror and big tears running down her face, and I stopped, dead in motion. My fist disappeared, my arm dropped, and before I even knew it I had big tears running down my own damn face. I was so confused that I didn't know what the fuck was happening. I collapsed onto the floor sobbing with Andrea in my arms sobbing just as hard.

She/he, I wasn't sure what the fuck to think, but she was sobbing saying she was so sorry and that she knew this would happen. "This is what always happens, and now you hate me," she cried out. "But it's not my fault. This is how I was made. Just all fucked up. Looking like a girl but with a cock. Wanting to be a girl and knowing, or not knowing which to be, or how to be."

And then she kissed me, and I didn't know what to do so I kissed her back. We kissed so hot and so hard that my cock started getting hard again and she started rubbing it. And I let her because it felt so fucking good. And then she took my hand and put it on her cock which was stone hard. I didn't pull it off. I for the first time in my life held a cock that wasn't my own cock. And then I pumped it, and that uncut foreskin uncovered a head. Because it was uncut it didn't need any lube it was weird jacking it off because it was so natural.

Andrea moved around on the floor and started sucking my cock again and she was so fucking good at it that my hips were soon pumping my cock into her mouth.

There I was getting sucked and pumping a rock hard cock that was dripping. And when she had moved to suck my cock she put hers right in front of my face, and her hips were pumping towards me only five inches from my mouth.

I was so scared, so fucked up, and so turned on that when Andrea put her hands behind my head that all she had to do was just gently nudge me and I moved forward as I opened my mouth. I took that cock about three inches into my mouth, jerked my head back and stopped. I stared at it totally unsure of myself and then Andrea said, "You don't have to do that Jason. You can just let me please you. I already love pleasing you."

What she didn't know was I had already made up my mind and was just screwing up my courage.

I put my hands on her ass and pulled that cock deep into my mouth, all five and a half inches of it. (We measured it later. Her cock was a half inch longer than mine.)

And just like Andrea and probably almost every male on earth I sucked her cock the way I liked my cock sucked. Because we males have a cock we know exactly the best fucking way to get it to come as fast as possible.

And when my new lover exploded in my mouth and I had my first swallow of cum, my cock exploded into hers and we laid there sucking each others cum down into our belly's.

As I laid there with Andrea kissing her, her cum in my belly and the taste still in my mouth I was so fucked up. Was I gay? Of course I was gay. I had just sucked a cock and swallowed cum and loved it. But then there was this beautiful young woman kissing me and making my cock hard again for the third time as her hands pumped me up like an inflatable doll. And my already progressing new gayness had my hands pumping her cock up too.

After a couple minutes of this her fingers found my butt hole and started massaging and probing this very tender area. and somehow her fingers were slippery and going deeper and deeper. (I later found out that she had a small tube of lube in her jeans pocket.) And in a couple quick minutes she had me gyrating and pushing back against those probing fingers.

And then my new lover moved around behind me and whispered in my ear, "Oh Jason, I want you." And all of a sudden her fingers were replaced by a slippery uncut cock right at the entrance of my virgin hole, and then she was pulling me up into a doggy position and I was letting her do it.

And then in that moment I found out the real truth about Andrea, She wasn't a she, she was a he and his cock was in me and his balls were bumping against my ass.

I gasped and sucked in air as that five and a half inches invaded my asshole and I had tears in my eyes at the shock, pain, and bewilderment of what was happening to me. In one quick afternoon I went from thinking I was going to get laid by this beautiful wonderful young woman, to being fucked in the ass fast and hard by this aggressive tranny predator.

After the pain stopped I actually started liking this "New me" and getting fucked in the ass, and then Andrea pulled out of me and told me to roll over on my back so she could look into my eyes as she/he fucked me. After doing what I was told to do I laid there on my back my legs over his/her shoulders looking at this beautiful woman who wasn't a woman and as he fucked me hard and deep he told me, "Jack off that hard cock while you are getting fucked in your tight little ass Jason," and once again I did what (I was told to do, and with a vengeance. I pumped my cock so fast that I was almost ready to cum and as my new gay lover blew his load deep into my ass he leaned his head down to my ear and whispered, "Now you are my bitch Jason." And I lost it and blew my own load all over my belly.

And I was indeed Andy's (his real name) bitch, at least for this day. I laid there with Andy kissing me and telling me I was a wonderful cock sucking bitch and a fantastic fuck, his cum in my belly and dripping out of my ass, wondering how to process all of this afternoons events.

I felt used, abused, and wonderfully satisfied purring like a cat with a belly full of milk, (cum).

Could I live this life of a cock sucker? Wanting to please my lover by letting him do whatever the fuck he wanted to do to me? Being the submissive cunt that I used to look for in a woman? Time will tell, but on this day I was, and I loved it.

I am not sure but I suspect that this story is just beginning.

sammm123
sammm123
101 Followers