Introduction to Cuckolding Pt. 01

Story Info
Alexis delves into cuckolding Josh.
3.1k words
4.07
15.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey, I know we decided we would not celebrate our anniversaries but we have been together five years now and I think I should give you something special this evening." This was the text that changed everything. Josh was sitting in his office when the text came in and felt an erection instantly spring up in his khaki slacks. His erection stretched out his sport briefs that his girlfriend had been slowly replacing his boxer shorts with. While the pressure was slightly uncomfortable, the sliding sensation against the spandex and lyrica intensified the pleasure of the erection. Luckily it was Friday and Josh was wearing his baggier slacks and untucked button up shirt so his hard-on was not evident to anyone but himself. Josh reflected on what his girlfriend could possibly have planned for the evening and sent back another text. "Oh what is it?" But he received no response. It was only noon and he would not be able to leave for home until around three o'clock at the earliest and probably closer to four. Then he still had an hour drive before he could get home to see Alexis.

As the day wore on Josh fantasized about what he would be in store for this evening. Maybe she would wear that sexy black corset they bought last time they were in Vegas. She had bought the corset and tight black leggings to go with her red heels. The looks she got while walking around the strip were almost carnivorous.

Alexis stands 5'7" without the heels. She has long dirty blond hair and a figure that kills. She fills out her leggings with a perfectly round ass and amazingly thick thighs. The corset points her 36DDD tits to the sky and gives her a 28" waist. The perfect figure for the perfect girl. And the sex they had on the trip was amazing. The first night Alexis insisted they leave the curtains open and the lights on in their hotel room. Waking up around 10am the next morning Josh noticed Alexis was missing from the hotel room. She came back around noon with a little purple bag and a smile on her face. "For later," she said.

Alexis and Josh spent the rest of the day drinking and playing craps at various casinos. By about 9pm both Alexis and Josh were completely wasted. Josh Had to take a break and go to the bathroom. When he made it back to the craps table Alexis was still playing and had a tall cleanly dressed man pressed behind Alexis talking in her ear. She started to giggle when she saw Josh and pointed over to him. Josh came close and Alexis introduced him as Dean. Josh then noticed he had to take his hand off of her waist and reach across her front to shake Josh's hand. His forearm pressed against Alexis's breasts and anyone could see her press into him. That night she was wearing her thinnest sheer shirt with the dark black bra. Her nipples hardened and poked out against his arm. He asked her if she thought it was cold in here and she giggled again.

She informed Dean that they were currently in the hotel we had a room in and asked if he would like to see the corset she had bought for the trip. Josh's mouth hung open at this. She suggested both Josh and Dean wait down stairs while she went and put it on. Both Josh and Dean protested that she shouldn't go but she did anyway. The craps table was markedly quieter while she was gone and both Josh and Dean stood in awkward silence.

When Alexis returned she had touched up her makeup, and squeezed back into the corset and leggings from the day before. All three of them flirted for the rest of the night until Josh drug Alexis back upstairs. Dean followed them to the elevator and just before Josh and Alexis got in she reached her hand out and grabbed Dean's cock through his pants, pulled him close and stuck her tongue in his mouth. Josh was astonished when Dean wrapped one arm around Alexis's waist and slipped the other between her thighs. Josh's first thought was "Oh thank god she wasn't wearing a skirt."

Alexis broke off the kiss, pushed him away and hopped into the elevator. Josh hit the door close button and off they went. Josh started to yell at Alexis, "What the hell were you thinking?" She just pushed him up against the wall and started to make out with him. They both drunkenly stumbled back to the hotel room and fell into the bed. Josh momentarily forgot all about the insane move Alexis had made with Dean and started to strip her while she pulled off Josh's shirt. When Josh started to undo the corset she told him "No, that will stay on tonight."

They both were naked from the pants down and Josh laid Alexis on her back and started to spread her legs apart so he could enter her and she stopped him. Laughing she said "Sorry honey not like this. You need that present I bought today." She rolled over, got off the bed and picked up the purple bag she had gotten earlier that morning. She reached inside and pulled out a 10" long penis, 5" in girth, dark purple penis extension. "Tonight you get to fuck me like a real man, and me a dirty whore." Once again Josh was taken aback.

"What do you mean a real man!"

"Josh come on, you know that you are definitely not on the large size and maybe even more on the small side. This is Vegas, don't worry no one will ever know and plus you get to have some amazing sex right now, don't I deserve the same?"

"Alright I will try it but come on that's not right." Alexis smiled and said, "You know I could feel Dean and he was about twice as big as you and while that was through his pants he was much much wider. I bet I could go find him and he wouldn't have a problem putting this on and fucking me. I bet he wouldn't need the extension though."

So Josh put it on and Alexis climbed on top. She oiled the massive dong up with lube and slid it inside her hot wet pussy. With the lights still on and with curtains open anyone in another tower could see in and see her on top riding this giant cock. She began to scream "Oh my god this is so amazing. It is so much better than how you normally feel. You actually fill me up for the first time. God I love you and this giant cock." They went like that a few times that night until she was spent and Josh came inside the dildo.

She pulled to cock out of her and they took it off of Josh. The cavity that had held Josh's meager dick was full of cum from his own cock. Alexis kneeled on both of Josh's arms and sat on his chest, pinning him down. She told Josh to open his mouth. He asked why. She repeated herself until he started to fight. She pushed her cunt onto his face and held him there. Had he not just spent his load and been completely drunk Alexis would have never had a chance but this was her one opportunity. She yelled again with her pussy on Josh's face for him to open his mouth. When he did he felt her wetness run into his mouth. She was sweet from all of the flavored lubricant and salty from her own fluids. "If you want me to get off your face you have to keep your mouth open. That is after you lick me till I come again." Josh licked until she came and it didn't take long. She got off and Josh kept his mouth open. She poured the contents of the dildo into his mouth and then kissed him till he swallowed. They both then fell over and went to sleep.

That memory had kept Josh going for 2 years. Every time he masturbated in the shower or had a wet dream it was of that trip and that corset. But true to her word they had not spoken about the dirtier aspects of that trip since then. Josh always hoped one day they would get the chance to relive some of those experiences.

Josh frustrated himself with thoughts all day and the entire drive home. When he finally made it through the door at 7pm Alexis was there dressed in a red crushed velvet robe. The living room had been completely cleared out and the dinner table was set. Across the back of Josh's chair was another crushed velvet robe.

"Josh, you should eat and then take a good shower and throw that robe on. Rowan is going to be here at about 9. I have set up for both of us to get massages tonight and then maybe we can have some fun after words if you are still up for it."

"Oh Alexis I have done nothing but think about you all day. I am sure I will be up for it."

They both ate quietly and had a little to drink. Josh drank a chilled red wine while Alexis enjoyed a rum and pineapple. She hadn't had one since that night in Vegas. After dinner Josh hopped in the shower and Alexis waited outside the door. "So who is this Rowan and where did you meet her?"

"Her? Josh Rowan is a guy. I met him at the gym. He is a massage therapist. Why would you assume he was a girl?"

"I just thought that you would have picked a girl is all. I'm not sure I am comfortable with a guy masseuse. It seems a little odd to me."

"Well it isn't like you are having sex with him so what do you care? What, did you want some hot girl to come over here and rub oil all over your body and then have sex with me while thinking about her, I don't think so."

"No it wasn't anything like that. Fine, we will use your guy masseuse."

"Good, he does get a little handsy but I don't think it will be a big deal."

"Wait, has he massaged you before?"

"Oh yeah," Alexis said "has been about once a week now for a few months. Haven't you noticed how loose I have been..."

"What!?" Josh exclaimed.

"...In my shoulders. What did you think I was talking about? Either way, get undressed

he will get here in just a bit and you are first."

Josh put on the robe and went to wait in the dining room. While there he proceeded to have a few more glasses of wine. Right at 9 a car pulled up into the driveway and a large man got out. Rowan was about 6 feet tall and weighed about 250 pounds. He was very muscled and obviously was into working out. Rowan picked up his massage table out of the back of the car and came around to the front door. Alexis opened the door before he could knock and welcomed him in. "Oh you cleaned up all the furniture, nice that will make this a lot easier."

"Have you been here before?" Josh asked.

"No it just looks like you have really cleared out an area. Normally I am fighting around couches and tables. This looks much easier. Hi I am Rowan by the way. You must be Josh. Alexis told me all about you."

Both Rowan and Josh noticed Alexiss robe hanging open at the same time as she did. She let it hang open a little longer before wrapping it tighter around herself.

Rowan Handed Josh a towel and told him to take off his robe and lay face down on the massage table. While Josh was getting onto the table Rowan was getting all of his oils, towels, rubs, and his little stereo going. Alexis pulled up a chair from the dining room table to watch.

Rowan informed both of them that his table could be put in all sorts of orientations to make his massage more thorough and had Josh lay on his back. He placed a hot towel over Josh's face. The towel was so heavily scented it gave him a slight headache and he definitely wasn't able to smell anything else. It kind of made his ears ring as well. "Hey this towel smells kinda strong, it is making me a little dizzy," said Josh.

"You'll get used to it. It helps relax you," calmed Rowan in his deep husky voice.

Josh felt Rowan pick up one of his feet and rub a lotion thickly from his toes to the line of his pubic region. He rubbed the lotion all the way around Josh's leg and then placed Joshs heel in a kind of holder. Then he moved and did the same thing to the other leg. Josh felt like he was laying in a gynecologist's chair with his legs up in the air spread apart but he just laid there. Rowan left the lotion there and proceeded to oil and massage Josh's chest. He placed another large amount of lotion on Josh's chest, including his armpits. Rowan oiled and massaged Josh's arms. After a few minutes Rowan wiped the lotion off of Josh's legs with some kind of terry cloth and then washed them with warm water and a cloth. Rowan then oiled them again, this time the oil felt cool and slippery.

Rowan did the same thing to Josh's chest and stomach. Rowan put Josh's legs back down and asked him to roll onto his stomach, leaving the towel over his head. Josh complied and once he was in place Josh felt Rowan move the towel covering his bottom off and Rowan applied another thick coat of that first lotion to his backside and shoulders. Rowan proceeded to rub oil and other things into Josh's legs and feet before wiping the lotion off Josh's bottom and shoulders. Rowan spread out Josh's arms on the massage table and massaged oils into his arms. Rowan asked Josh to roll back over onto his back so that Rowan could see Josh's chest and neck. Oddly Rowan did not replace the towel on Josh's midsection.

With the position of the massage table for Josh to roll over and still lay down he had to be completely spread eagle, arms and legs, with nothing covering his penis or testicles. Once Josh was back on the table he heard Alexis get up and move over to his head. She whispered into Josh's ear, "I love you." Then Josh felt metal click over his wrists, ankles, thighs, and chest.

Josh was locked in place and there was nothing he could do about it. "I'll be back in a second," She whispered into his ear and walked off. When she came back she removed the towel that had been covering Josh's face and she was in that black corset, she also had a little purple bag in her hand. Rowan stood on one side of Josh while Alexis stood on the other.

"I have a present for you. Don't worry it isn't like the last one. In fact it is kinda the opposite. Rowan helped me pick it out last week and it was so hard to keep it a secret. See we have been together 5 years now and I love you so much. I want to be with you the rest of my life but you refuse to give me a ring. So now I am giving you one right now. She walked around down between Josh's legs and pressed a tube onto his cock. Then she slid the ring around his balls and the lube and snapped it into place.

"This is made of Tungsten, you cannot get it off without a grinder or this key. I am keeping this keep and will let you out only for special cases. Listen to me carefully, I will let you out for the evening when you give me a ring, I will let you out once when you give me a second ring to go along with the first, and I will let you out when I am pregnant."

"What! And how the fuck are you supposed to get pregnant if I am locked in this thing?"

"Well you will have one shot at it on our wedding night remember, if you are unsuccessful then I will have to find someone else to fill me up with cum. Hopefully your little cock doesn't atrophy too much between now and then from disuse. I'm not sure if it works that way but you can't stand to lose much more. Now you will notice when I unlock you that I have removed all the hair from your legs, chest, stomach and back. I expect you to keep it that way. If you start to get out of hand I have ways of punishing you that I have been looking into.

Remember that dildo you fucked me with? Well to keep me pleasured while you are in chastity, you will have to use a real strapon. I would hate to have to use it on you if you misbehave or try to take that thing off. Also, if things get too out of control, I still have the bander with lots of bands. You don't want to end up castrated do you? Remember when we were in Vegas you watched me grope another man while ramming my tongue down his throat. Now watch what happens when a man rams his cock in me while I ram my tongue down his throat."

Rowan dropped his pants and swung out his massive cock. Alexis leaned over the massage table and put her corseted tits in Josh's face while Rowan slid his cock into her wet inviting pussy. She moaned and started to buck against him. "See, See how he fucks me. God he is so good. I cant believe you didn't notice the cum in my pussy every time we have fucked for the last three weeks, how loose I have been or how horny. God it is so good."

He pumped into her and finally groaned. Filling her with his cum. She slid him out of her and climbed onto the massage table, positioning her pussy over Josh's face. "You remember this don't you, open your mouth." Josh did obediently and she pushed her cunt down on his mouth. He sucked and licked diligently until she came again.