All Comments on 'Introduction to Illakia'

by DominicaPotestas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So...So...

Ok, i looked over you stories and the first thing i think of is i hate these type of stories. Yea i know why am i leaving a note? Well i might not life them, but i think they are very well written. It threw me off when i read Sarah's story since there was no mention of what type of world this was until i went to read your other stories. So, I like my stories to have a happy ending, not fairy tale true, but atleast something good comes out of it. Now, you have kept your tales true to the plot that you put down here, which is why i am commenting to it then one particular story. I hope to see more of your works, and i hope your older stories have some resolution to them. Yea, i think that is the main crux of the matter with me reading this, there is no end, just slaves... Thank you for your time!

net_viper21@yahoo.com

franksummersfranksummersover 14 years ago
This is fantasy

I'm posting to protest on your behalf the criticism that is (at least) honest enough to say you write well but disapproves of your content. This is FANTASY. Sharon Green had the same reaction from nimrods for similar material over twenty years ago. It just never stops. But what really amazes me is that someone has gone all the way through actually getting onto Literotica and looking up these types of stories -- to condemn them. Interesting. I'm reminded of Shakespeare's note on those who protest too much. Anyway, you've thought through a plausible fantasy world and you're carrying out your stories well. More power to you, potestas. (Pardon the Latin pun).

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptr4 months ago

Glad to see some background to Illakia I was wondering a bit what setting this was in while reading Escape from Nowhere. The setting itself seems like any man's fantasy but this is all it is. Fantasy so I can't blame you for making things the way you want. I myself prefer a bit more humane setting for slave stories and something that is a bit more realistic. For some examples I highly suggest you look into the Slave Grading stories originally started by Joe Doe and that many authors and myself have taken inspiration or made our own little adjustments to it. Overall I'm excited to keep reading all your stories and to hopefully see more coming soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous