Introduction to Size

Story Info
How I got a surprise introduction to a very hung man.
3.3k words
4.26
8.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a petite Latina, dark eyes, long curly dark hair and caramel skin. i get attention from men but am a serial monogamist and stay in relationships sometimes longer than i should. So it happened a few months ago that i broke off a two year relationship with a guy. He was kind and a gentle, if not terribly motivated, lover. Not motivated mainly because of his love of smoking weed and video games.

His overall lack of motivation finally caused me to end it. He was heartbroken and made it very hard so in the time afterword I was not motivated to date at all and rebuffed many offers.

I finally took up my best friend Todd and his wife's offers to go out and began to accompany them to an early Friday night Jazz happy hour at one of our local bars. it was fun and we danced, drank and laughed. I began to feel better. The third week a coworker of Todd, named Mike, met us at the bar. Todd introduced us right away and i got the impression it was a set up. He seemed nice but not at all my usual type. He was tall, with a wide, lean muscular frame. He had tattos covering both arms, hair almost to his shoulders.

He dressed kind of like a cowboy, which was unusual in a Chicago Jazz bar. I was polite, but I just thought he's very good looking, but I am just not at all interested right now and getting involved. While Todd and his wife were dancing, mike did say to me that he thought I was exceptionally beautiful and said that we had met before at one of their work functions. When he said it I did recall his face. He asked to dance a couple of times, but I politely declined and at the end of the night Todd suggested We all go back to their place for a nightcap. I again declined and said I needed to get home.

Before I left, Mike asked me if I minded if he came back the next week. I said, of course, not it is a public place, and he kind of laughed and we left it at that.

He started coming on a regular basis and after about the third week, I began to warm up to him because he was very nice and not at all the kind of douche bag he could've been based on his handsome looks and clear attention from women. He seemed fixated on me, and I started dancing with him occasionally. so finally, one Friday, that happened to be todd's birthday, we were drinking and having quite a bit of fun and laughing and Mike kept getting closer to me.

At one point he even started rubbing my back while we were standing and talking and I didn't object and let him. For the first time since meeting Mike, Todd again suggested that we go back to their place for a nightcap. Mike looked at me and said come on go with us. I won't bite. I kind of shrugged my shoulders and said OK for a couple only.

So back at their place, Todd opened a bottle of wine, and we drank and laughed and listened to Todd's stereo. After a couple of glasses of wine, Mike and I were sitting close on the couch, and I was kind of letting him rub my leg, which felt good. I guess todd caught the vibe and suggested to his wife that they pack it in for the night. She agreed and Todd said you guys are welcome to stay, but if you leave, please just push the button on the lock so it locks on the way out.

We said good night, and they were in their bedroom and close the door. I suddenly realized I was alone with Mike and felt a little self-conscious, especially as he was still rubbing my leg. I excuse myself and went to the restroom. I peed, and I recall looking at myself and thinking I'm glad it's summer because I had trimmed my vagina for my bikini. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked pretty cute, but then realized the heat from the bar had caused me to sweat, and I had small pit stains in my purple T-shirt. I smelled them instinctively, but they didn't smell too badly and I figured the first time with them likely wasn't going to sex anyway, so I walked back out.

Mike got up and said he was going to use the restroom if i didnt mind and I said sure. But as he passed me he stopped and grabbed me and kissed me. His lips were soft and his breath was amazingly sweet for the long night. he broke the kiss off after a couple of seconds, and said I will be right back.

I sat back on the corner of the couch, sipped a little wine and grooved to the soft soul music on the stereo. A minute or so later Mike came back out and he got on the couch on his knees by me and pushed me back and said can we continue? I didn't say anything but let him push my head back and begin kissing me. The light kissing turned into a deep tongue, making out, and his hands begin to explore my body.

I had not given a single thought to having sex anytime soon, but when he started to rub my body and over my breasts I realized I had probably not had sex in five or six months and it was telling by the way I could feel my vagina tingling.

I let Mike slide his hand up my shirt and under my bra, and I gently begin to caress my nipple. He stopped kissing me and said I have dreamed of you and what your body must look like since I first saw you in our office I just looked him in the eye, and he had a very hungry, clearly sexual desire look in his eye. I'd let him push my shirt and brought up and raised my arm so he could push them all the way over my head. He stood back and looked at me and said oh my God you were perfect and went back to kissing me and I wrap my legs around him and kissed him hard. he began kissing down over my breasts, sucking at my nipples and down, running his tongue around my belly button.

As he continued to go down, I stopped him and said, I probably don't smell very good. He came back up and kissed me, and then stuck his nose in my armpits and said I smelled wonderful. He looked me in the eye, and said, please let me taste you.

When he went back down, I did not stop him as he unbuckled my jeans, unnsnapped them and pulled the zipper down. I raised my hips so he could pull my jeans and panties over them, and he deftly pulled them down and off of one ankle, pulling my shoe off with one motion. He left my jeans on my right ankle with that shoe still on, and anxiously kissed up my legs and stuck his nose into my vagina and made a warm humming sound. when he put his mouth over my clit and flicked it with his tongue i grabbed his hair a moaned much louder than i would have liked.

He continue to hungrily lick at my pussy and i spread my legs wide and let him have me. I was trying to be quiet and a bit demure, but the truth was I was very turned on, and I felt my abdominal start to twitch and knew I was going to be into orgasm pretty soon. I don't know if he felt that or just knew what he was doing, but as I started to get there. he lifted up and easiest way back up my body and begin to kiss me deeply again.

I could taste myself on him, and it turned me on, and I grabbed his face and hair and kissed him hard back. I realized that without me, knowing it or because I was so into being licked, he had pushed his jeans down. I knew this, because as we were kissing, I felt the head of his cock start to push onto my very wet slit. several things went through my head really quickly. One was that I was a bit confused whether he was sticking his fingers into me because the head of his cock was so wide. Then quickly the other thing That went through my head that never made it out of my mouth was the word condom.

it never made it out, because as he started to ease himself into me, I realized he was much bigger than any man I had ever been with. I was so wet that, despite his size, he was sliding into me fairly easily, but it was stretching me to the point that it took my breath away. I tried to look down at it.

But he pushed my head back with his forehead, and started kissing me deeply again, as he continued to slowly push himself into me but he pushed my head back with his forehead, and started kissing me deeply again, as he continued to slowly push himself into me.

My second realization was that he was just not very very thick He also just kept entering me and I thought how big is his cock? As he continued to plunge deeper and deeper, and stretch me wider and wider to the point, where I thought I might tear. I put my head back in gasped hearing Oh God coming out of my mouth.

I remember him whispering in my ear. God, you're so sexy I wanted you for so long. Just relax, just relax. I was so slick and wet that he didn't even have to take short strokes to work his way in. He was able to slide himself fully Into me, until I felt his ball sack resting against my ass, and the head of his cock pushing hard on my cervx.

He sat that way for a few seconds and then said, open your eyes, beautiful and look at me. I did, and he began to slowly move himself back-and-forth, his monster cock, sucking at my vagina and all of its wetness.

I honestly thought as he started to pick up speed that he could probably turn my vagina inside out. my body was sweating heavily, I was trembling all over and had my hands on his ribs and hips, trying to get my head wrapped around having my pussy stressed and invaded so deeply.

He kept kissing me and telling me how tight my pussy was and how much he loved my sexy body. he started to pick up speed and was genuinely fucking me know, and the room filled with the sound of the suction from my wet pussy, and his monster dick moving in and out, in and out. Mostly, I was just trying to hold on and keep from hyperventilating, but at one point he looked me in the face and said I want your cum all over this big cock.

It then occurred to me that I was taking it and I felt my abdominals twitch again and the tingling this time in my butt hole that spread open to my vagina and I started to moan. He told me he could feel my pussy clenching, and he knew I was going to come soon and he started to say let it go baby let it go let it go.

Suddenly, with much less warning than I have ever had I begin to have an incredibly intense orgasm. I had his left butt cheek clenched hard with my left hand and my right hand buried in his hair. My head was back and I forgot all about Todd and his wife and was screaming at the ceiling. It is hard to describe what it is like to have that kind of orgasm with your pussy so full. I thought I might pass out or lose control of myself totally when I was snap back to reality.

He suddenly buried himself deep in me, put his head back, roared and began shooting his seed all over my cervix. I have had men come in me naked before I usually feel just wet or sometimes very warm, but never had a felt anything like this. It was like somebody turned a warm faucet on and my pussy as far back as the possibly go.

Despite the thought that I could very well be pregnant now I loved the way his hardbody tightened, and his voice raised to a very high whimper, and I grabbed his hips with both hands and kissed his chest, letting him empty completely inside of me.

I took him several moments, but he finally emptied completely. This time I watched as he pulled himself out of me, and I just could not believe how long he was. His cock just kept sliding out of me like a fire house. when he finally pulled out, his huge cock flopped down onto the couch and air, rushed out of my pussy, and I could feel his juices flowing out.

He laid beside me and hugged me and I could feel his long cock resting against my ass. I will still dumbfounded by how big he was, and how fairly easily he had been able to fuck me and totally kept the fact that he was so big from me until he was inside of me.

He just kept kissing my back shoulders and lifted my hair up and kissed the back of my neck. At one point grab my chin and turn my face to him and said, am I blowing this by telling you that I think I'm already in love? I turned my body over so we were face-to-face, and we hugged my breasts, squeezed against his chest tightly. we kissed heavily for about 15 minutes and I felt his big cock start to fill against my belly again. I reached down and started stroking it, and I was amazed, and just said God your cock is impossibly big. he said, I have to admit to you that I didn't want you to see it before we had a chance because I have had women look at me and said no way.

I'm sorry if that was devious, but I have loved you from afar and wanted to be inside of you, so badly, I smiled, and when he sat up, licked my hand and began stroking his cock. My little hand wouldn't even fit all the way around it but when he was fully hard again, I straddled him and eased myself down on him. I was a little sticky from his cum but still very wet. When the first couple inches of him popped back into me, I moaned and he grabbed my hips and said oh my God.

I began to work my hips up and down on him, and I was taking four or 5 inches of him and moving up and down faster as his thickness stretched me so far again. His head was back and he was moaning. I begin, kissing his neck and reached around and grabbed his shoulder from behind. he started just saying over and over. I love you God do I love you normally that would've scared me to death to hear that from a guy the first time we had sex, but for some reason it turned me on. I could feel his cock stretching to its limit.

I thought he might be getting close, so I started to pick up my pace and at one point I got a little carried away and slid all the way down his shaft, and he was once again buried all the way in me. this time I thought I really had torn near my anus.

I let out a yelp and said oh fuck. While I was trying to ease back up to see how much damage there was, he shuttered, and started coming inside of me again. I stopped, and just kind of rotating my hips And let him finish. This time when he was completely emptied, his cock just flopped out of me.

He sat heaving. His muscular chest and abdominal muscles clenching as he fought to control his breath. I just rolled over and laid on the couch beside of him. I lay there, looking up at him, and he finally caught his breath and rolled over and laid on top of me kissing me again. We laid there in each other's arms and I ask him to look at my pussy and see if I was bleeding.

He asked if I was expecting my period and I said no unfortunately and we may have to worry about that because I could be ovulating. he said he hoped that I wasn't pregnant if it's not what I wanted, but he would be the happiest person in the world if I did. I said well we can talk about that later, but I think I may have torn a little bit when I slid fully down on you, I lifted my legs and inspected my pussy and my butt hole and said he didn't see any blood. It occurred to me that I was already pretty comfortable with them to let him give me that type of exam. He laid back down and we held each other just a little more. I remember how strongly we smelled of sex. And how much I loved it.

I dozed off and I guess he did too because a bit later he said hey baby. I looked at him and he said I'm sorry, but I have to go to work and I looked at the window and saw sunlight coming in. I said, OK I think I'll just sleep here for a little while. He asked if he could see me after work, and I said yes, and we agreed to meet back at the bar at 6 o'clock.

I watched him get dressed and was amazed at how his cock was huge even flaccid. He literally had to pull it up and inside of his boxer shorts when he got dressed. He got dressed, kissed me and walked out the front door. I heard him hit the lock button as Todd had asked him.

Right before I dozed off, without thinking at all about where I was that I laughed as I realized my jeans, panties, and my right shoe were still around my ankle. I tried to push them off with my left foot exhaustion took over, and I fell asleep.

I don't know how much I slept, but I remember waking up and Todd was kneeling right beside me. I tried to cover myself, and he laughed and threw a blanket over me. He rub my forehead and hair. He said, why don't you rest here baby we are going to run out to the farmers market and some other errands. We will make you lunch when we get back.

I was so exhausted. I just shook my head yes. Todd said what do you think? Is Mike a potential? I just nodding my head yes again in smiled. Todd winked at me and he said oh Mike and I go to the gym a lot. Did i forget to mention that he has that he has biggest cock I have ever seen? I pulled the blanket over my head and he laughed.

So now Mike and I have been going out regularly. He is incredibly sweet and handsome and despite my little vagina being absolutely raw, we're still figuring out ways to enjoy each other. I like him and pretty soon I'm gonna have to pee on the stick. If it's positive I may Let him live his dream.