Introduction to The Lifestyle Pt. 02

Story Info
A relative finds out about my past.
2.3k words
4.33
3.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

This story contains incest and cheating. If you're not into either, please move on. If you are, enjoy.

------------------------------------

"Babe, your sister called and is coming to town."

"Great!" I said rather harshly.

"Don't be like that. She's family."

"Family doesn't talk shit like my sister Kris does."

"Don't trip off the bullshit, babe. You know the real truth."

The real truth. Hmmm. The real truth is what my sister brought up to some other family members and I didn't want to admit. You see, when we were younger, we experimented with each other. Well.... Experimented isn't quite the right term. I mean, we were young, inexperienced, and curious.

Bottom line is me and my sister engaged in sexual activity with each other. To the point where we had sexual intercourse. We were both virgins, so we took each others cherry. Don't get me wrong, it was incredible. We didn't use condoms and feeling the inside of my sister's vagina (flesh to flesh) was amazing. From the first time my bare cock entered her unprotected vagina, I was hooked. The shaft of my bare cock feeling the walls of her moist, tight vagina as it squeezed my cock, was like being in heaven! We fucked for almost a year, then stopped after getting caught by a stranger.

It had been decades since then. I had become a successful public figure, had my share of flings, then settled down, got married and at the time of this story, had two kids. She got married, moved out of state, and had three kids.

Recently, after seeing a shrink, she began dealing with her past issues. One of them being the fact that her own baby brother fucked her and took her virginity. At one point, she called to tell me that she was dealing with it, but that she doesn't regret it because (according to her) I was the best fuck of her life and she'd wished that we had fucked for longer than just that one year.

The downside is that she also brought it up to our other siblings. During the time that we were fucking, the rest of our siblings and a couple of our female cousins were also engaged in some form of sexual activity. We would show each other our privates and play with each other sexually. I never fucked my other sisters or my cousins, but I think our older brother and older sister were fucking. On a side note, I wish that I could've fucked my oldest sister and both of our female cousins. They were both beautiful with huge breasts.

I denied everything that my sister said and never admitted to any of the sexual activity that had actually taken place many years ago.

"Her and Nicole are going to be staying here for the week, so please try not to make her feel uncomfortable wanted here."

"Ok dear."

A week later, Kris and Nicole arrived and oh my God, Nicole had really blossomed since the last time I saw her. She was now 18 years old, very pretty, petite compact athletic body, and perky little B cup breasts. Besides her beauty, what really caught my attention was her bubble butt and curvy hips on such a petite girl.

Things went ok for the first few days with my sister not bringing up our past. On a couple occasions, I was able to see Nicole walk down the hall, wrapped in a towel, after showering. She would smile but was not embarrassed to be seen like that. There was no flirting, but just a smile was exchanged between us.

At one point, I left for work out of town and the girls were left alone. I returned a few days later and when I entered the house it was empty. I looked out into the the backyard and Nicole was lying out in just her bikini bottoms. Thinking that nobody would be coming out there, she had removed her top. Her perky tits were completely exposed to me. Her areola were darker than the rest of her breasts and her nipples were very prominent. Amazingly, it brought back memories of seeing her mom's beautiful breasts and I was soon hard as a rock!

As I was gawking, she rose, put her top back on, and came into the house. As she entered, she saw me and asked "Hey Uncle, welcome home." Then she hugged me pressing her breasts into me. As she hugged me she felt my hard-on against her and smiled.

"How long have you been home?"

"Just a few minutes."

"Really?" As she looked at the bulge in my pants.

"Yeah."

"Hmmm. You didn't see me topless outside."

"No"

"Hmmm, did I do that?" As she looked at my crotch.

"Stop that."

"I'm thinking that you saw my bare tits and it gave you a hard-on. It's ok Uncle, I'm flattered that I turn you on."

Then she walked back outside and I couldn't help but stare at her amazing ass in her tiny bikini. Once at her lounger, she turned to face me and removed her top again. She smiled, blew me a kiss, then laid back down. Unable to control myself, I went to my bedroom, pulled my clothes off and began jacking off, thinking about my niece's amazing body. Visions of her amazing breasts clouded my mind. I began to imagine what her tight little pussy looked like, tasted, and would feel wrapped around my stiff cock.

With my eyes closed and stroking my cock, I felt the bed move. My eyes shot open and there before me was my sexy niece. She looked at my cock and said "let me help you."

"Nicole. No!"

She rose then pulled the strings on her bikini and let it fall to the floor. At her young age, her pubic hair was sparse. The hair around her vagina was gone and all that remained was a small landing strip just above her clit hood covering her vulva. Her outer labia extended out of her vagina, just like her mom's.

"Look uncle, I heard about what a great fuck you are from multiple sources and I want you to fuck me."

"Multiple sources?"

"Yeah. I'll tell you more later but I need you to fuck me now. My mom & Auntie Alice (my wife) won't be home for a couple hours and I want you!"

With that she climbed up on the bed, removed my hand, and began stroking my cock. After a while she readjusted her body on the bed so that she could go down on me. As she lowered her mouth to my cock, she stuck her tongue out and began licking my entire shaft. Her new position had her sprawled on her belly with her widespread pussy facing me. She continued to stroke and lick my cock and instinctively, I reached out to fondle her pussy.

As she lowered her mouth over my cock and began sliding my shaft in and out of her lips, I slid my fingers through the folds of her soaking wet pussy. Eventually, my middle finger entered her snug vagina and she removed my cock from her mouth.

"Oh fuck uncle, your finger feels so good inside of me. Can you feel how tight my pussy is?"

"Yeah."

"Just imagine this beautiful cock sliding into your niece's needy pussy! I can't wait to feel your cock inside of me."

"Then get up here and let me fuck you."

"Not yet. I want your cock in my mouth a little more."

Then she proceeded to suck my cock again. She was pretty good at sucking cock and much better than her mom. As I got closer to cumming, I told her that I need to feel her tight pussy on my cock, before she made me cum with her cock sucking talent.

When she pulled off my cock, I changed my mind.

"Hold on."

"No uncle, we need to fuck!"

"We will baby, but first..."

I then rolled her on her back, spread her legs and looked at her sopping wet pussy. As she lay there awaiting my mouth, I brought one of her feet to my mouth. She looked at me questionably, then closed her eyes as I began sucking on her toes.

"Oh fuck uncle. That's so good."

I worshipped one foot, then the other. As she lowered her first foot from my mouth, she placed it on my still erect cock and began sliding her foot up and down my shaft. Once I finished her second foot, she placed it on the other side of my cock and began moving both feet on either side of my cock. Her knees were bent out and her pussy was perfectly exposed to me. My finger once again slid through the petals of her womanhood and she began begging me to fuck her.

"Please fuck me uncle! I need to feel this cock inside of me. Please"

At that, I spread her legs, dipped my head down and began lapping the folds of her vagina. Her pussy gushed and I extended my tongue into her vagina. The scent and taste of her pussy was amazing. Immediately her pussy began oozing her mucus-like vaginal fluid. Her hands went to my head and pulled my tongue deeper into heaven.

Then she came.

Her vaginal secretions flooded my mouth and our bed became soaked from her cum.

"Yesssssss. Oh shit uncle, I'm cummmmmming! Yessssss. Oh. Oh. Oh! So good. Yes uncle, I'm cumming!"

That was enough for me, so I slid between her legs, lined up the bulbous head of my cock to her opening and slowly pushed forward. Her vagina was extremely tight and grasped my cock as I entered her. I could not believe how tight her pussy was and knew that I wouldn't last long. After repeatedly sliding in and out of her snug fuckhole, I finally bottomed out.

"Oh fuck uncle. I love you!"

Then she kissed my lips repeatedly. Eventually she pulled my face tighter to hers and opened her mouth. Her tongue sought out mine and I opened my lips to allow her tongue to enter my mouth. Her kiss was passionate and her tongue entangled mine. She feverishly made out with me as I began fucking her harder.

"Oh uncle, they were so right! You're an amazing lover. I'm gonna cum again!"

"Who is they?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter just make me cum again."

I withdrew my cock so that only the head remained embedded in her pussy and stopped fucking her.

"No! Don't stop uncle. I'm almost there again."

"Who?"

"What?"

"Who is they?"

"My mom and Auntie Alice."

"Your mom?"

"Yeah. Make me cum and I'll tell you the whole story. Now fuck me."

I rolled us over so that she could ride me. Once I bottomed out, I held her tight to me, grabbed her hips, and began moving her back and forth, sliding her clit against my pelvic bone.

"Oh fuck. Here it cums uncle. Oh yeah. I'm cumming. Can you feel it?"

"Yeah baby. I'm close also."

Her body continued to slide back and forth on me soaking my body and the bed we were on. As I got closer to cumming I began to lift her off of me.

"Don't you dare pull out!"

"I'm gonna cum baby. Let me pull out."

"No. Cum inside of me."

So I did.

Pulse after pulse of my seed saturated the inside of my niece's tight pussy. After our orgasms subsided, she laid on my chest and said "you definitely are the best fuck ever, uncle. We will definitely be doing this again. Did you like my tight pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Did you like cumming in me?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Good. Cus I loved every minute of this."

"So now are you gonna tell me?

"Yeah. Mom and Auntie Alice got drunk last night and played truth or dare. It was Auntie Alice's turn and she chose "truth". My mom asked her who was the best fuck she ever had and she said you. When it was my mom's turn, she chose "truth". Auntie Alice asked the same question and my mom embarrassingly said you also."

"Auntie Alice confronted her and said that this made up story had to end. My mom said that it wasn't made up and described how you fuck and what you do differently than other lovers. She also mention the birthmark on your inner thigh, just below your balls and there's no way anyone would know that unless they were sexually active with you."

"Auntie Alice finally believed her and they spent the next hour talking about the times that you and my mom had sex. She even brought up your older sisters and two cousins that were sexually active with you guys. My mom wants to fuck you again and Auntie Alice said that she's ok with that. That's why I knew that I could fuck you."

"Look. They won't be home for at least another hour and I'd love to make love to you again before then. Can we?"

"You'll probably gonna need to get me hard again." I said with a smile.

"With pleasure."

Nicole then stroked my cock and gave me head for another 10 minutes. When I was fully erect she got on her hands and knees and said "fuck me uncle."

I did and we fucked for the next 20 minutes, until we both came at the same time, and I filled vagina with rope after rope of my semen.

We shared, then dressed, and waited for the ladies to arrive.

Before they left for home, I got a hotel room and spent the day experiencing a full day of sexual activity with one of them.