The Swag Gift for Sex

Story Info
The Swag gift giveaway in exchange for sex.
1.5k words
4.48
2.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

Thank you to those who read my works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer, therefore there may be some grammatical errors and/or stories that may not appeal to some. All I ask is that you to to be kind and understanding as I learn more & more about writing.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story). Sometimes I'll tell you which it is. Sometimes I'll let you try and figure it out.

Enjoy

--------------------------------------

In my early 20s, I worked in the bar scene. I managed a bar and it was at a time when multiple companies would give the bar owners & managers lots of swag (promotional product) for giveaways. There was one vendor who provided us with very exclusive, limited edition shirts. Most of the employees wanted the shirts, but I couldn't just give them to everyone.

I had been dating a young lady and she wanted a shirt. Obviously, I had to give her one. After we broke up, I was fucking another girl and she asked for a shirt. So I gave her one. Word got around that to get a shirt, you would have to fuck the manager (me)! It was all in good fun and nobody really went out of their way to find out if it was true.

One night, a couple regular female customers were at the bar all night. Their friend had left them there and they had no ride home. I had known them for a long time and offered them to sleep at my apartment, because I was too tired to drive them home and they lived around 45 minutes away.

As it was, I was attracted to one of the girls, but the other was attracted to me. Both were very good looking. Once we got to my house, we hung out for a while and all got a little tipsy. The two smoked pot, but I wasn't into it, so I let them enjoy it. When it came time for bed, I figured that it would be odd to invite one to my bed and the other on the couch, so I gave them each older, oversized t-shirts to sleep in and told them to each take a couch, then I would take them home in the morning. They agreed but Yvette said "what, no swag shirt?" and giggled. Beth said "you know what you have to do to get one." and they both laughed.

"Goodnights, ladies." and I left them.

About 30 minutes later, my door opens and in walks the girl that I liked. She climbs into bed with me and says "thanks for taking care of us. If Yvette wasn't in the other room, I would take care of you. Can I just sleep here with you?"

"Sure." Then we fell asleep.

Later in the night, I went to the restroom. When I got out, Yvette was awake and sitting up. She was sitting Indian style on the couch. I looked between her legs and realized that she didn't have panties on and with her having only a t-shirt on, I could see her uncovered vagina in plain view. Honestly, it was beautiful! She asked me to sit and talk for a bit, so I did. Then she took my hand in hers and said "look, I really like you and can't understand why you're playing hard to get."

"It's not that I'm playing hard to get. I like you and you're hot. It's just that I really like Beth and hope to hook up with her."

"Beth is my best friend, but she's too shy & conservative. It may take a long time to hit that. You can hit this right now and nobody would know."

With that she moved my hand to her vagina. She was wet. As I slid my fingers between her pussy lips, she took a hold of my chin and turned my face to hers, then moved in and kissed me. Prior to this, (unbeknownst to me), I had no idea that Yvette was an amazing kisser. Her kisses were sensual & sexy. Her lips were very soft (both sets! Lol).

I would be a fool not to hit that. So when she reached over to feel my cock, I went with it. She rubbed my cock up & down over my sweats and had me hard in no time. We fondled each other and kissed passionately for a short time, then she stood.

As I sat there, she lifted the shirt up and over her head. Her pussy was completely bald and her B cup breasts stood firm. Her tummy was flat and sexy. With her hairless pussy and small tits, she looked to be extremely young, which was a big turn on for me. She was very pretty and looked very innocent and virginal. I was a fool for not trying to hit this earlier.

When the shirt was discarded, she reached for my hands and pulled me to a standing position. Then she removed my pants, dropped to her knees and began kissing, licking, then sucking my cock. She was very good. She stroked me with her hands while her mouth went up & down on my cock, sucking on it once it was buried in her mouth. After getting me completely hard, she stood and lifted my t-shirt over my head. Then she pushed me into a seated position on the couch and climbed onto my lap.

Once again, she began her amazing kisses and reached down to stroke my cock. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, then she rose, moved my cock to her opening and before lowering herself, she whispered in my ear "you're gonna love this pussy." Then she lowered herself until the head of my cock penetrated her opening.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah."

Then she lowered herself and 3 inches of my cock slipped into an amazingly tight pussy.

As she lowered herself the rest of the way onto my cock, she whispered "this doesn't have to be the only time that you get to bury your cock in my pussy. This fuckhole can be yours whenever you want to feel this amazing feeling again. Even if you're dating or married to someone else, I'll still let you fuck me."

Then she started riding me. She moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. She kept moaning as we fucked for around 15 minutes, then she started talking again.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon. Your cock is the perfect fit for this pussy. Are you close yet?"

"Yeah," I whispered, trying not to wake Beth.

"Good. Cum with me. I'm ready and want to cum together. I'm on the pill, so you can cum in me."

As she came, she grabbed that t-shirt and bit down on it to muffle her screams. Eventually, she began sliding up & down on my cock and with the tightness of her vaginal walls, gripping my cock, I was on the verge of cumming (and told her so). Once again she moved her face to my ear and whispered "Please cum in me now. I need to feel you cumming with me."

Then I drove all the way in and shot blast after blast of potent semen against her cervix and into her uterus.

"Oh fuck! I can feel you cumming in me. This is so hot. Oh, I want this again and again. Your cock feels amazing shooting your cum deep inside of my tight pussy."

After a while, she rose. I watched as my cum oozed out of her pussy and down her legs. She was definitely full of my cum. I went to the restroom, cleaned off and when I exited the restroom, I noticed that Yvette had found one of those swag shirts and had it on. I figured "oh well. I fucked her so she deserves a shirt." Lol

When I finally entered my room, Beth was still sleeping, so I slipped into bed with her. Beth woke and began playing with my cock. Fortunately, I had wiped Yvette's pussy juice off of my cock or she would've felt it on my cock.

As she played with my cock, she said "I need to get you hard, cus I want you to fuck me now." Then she started moving down to suck my cock, I worried that she would taste Yvette's scent on my cock, plus I knew that I couldn't give her the fucking that she deserved, so I reminded her about Yvette being in the other room and she stopped herself from going down any further.

"Next time." She said

"For sure."

She continued to hold my cock and went back to sleep. In the morning, Yvette was already up, showered and back in her own clothes. I thought "Thank God she's not in the swag shirt."

Once I showered and Beth was ready, off we went to drop them off. We dropped off Yvette first, then we went to drop Beth off. At Beth's place, as she exited the car, she said "Thanks for everything, but next time I want a swag shirt....like Yvette got." She smiled, winked and almost skipped away.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers