Introductions and Exposures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she thought of him doing his demonstration using the body of the girl in the club. She thought about what he had said earlier, thought about undressing for him, having his eyes on her, exposing herself to him on command. Arousal started dispersing her nervousness.

When he closed the dishwasher and turned around, she was standing, looking at him. "I'm ready," she said.

"Fabulous," he said. "Thank you. Please unbutton your blouse." Her fingers fumbled a bit, and when she undid the last button, she hesitated, looking up at him with the blouse hanging open. He didn't say anything, but she felt his appreciation, and she liked that feeling. She took it off and let it drop.

"Not on the floor," he said. "That's a beautiful blouse." She picked it up and laid it over the stool.

"That's it," he said. He looked at her, and she knew her hardening nipples were clearly visible.

"Now, the skirt," he said. She unzipped it, stepped out of it, and put it on top of the blouse. The delicate see-through lace of the thong extended almost to where her legs met, with only the bottom section made of solid fabric. "Turn around, please," he said, and she twirled again and curtsied with a nervous laugh. Was she really doing this? He looked at her and her eyes dropped. She had never felt this exposed in front of anyone.

"You are so very beautiful," he said, walking around the bar to stand in front of her. "Thank you for doing that for me." Standing there, waiting, exposed to his gaze made her heart beat faster, especially with the obvious appreciation and desire in his eyes.

When he asked if he could take her to the bedroom she nodded, and with his hand on the small of her back -- again -- he guided her towards the door.

The light was muted, and the bed was large, with a cozy looking duvet and more pillows than most guys had. He pulled her close again and kissed her. She moved against him urgently, then started unbuttoning his shirt, kissing his chest as she went, rejoicing that he wasn't very hairy.

He shrugged it off when she got to the last button, and then, with her hands at the button of his jeans, she looked at him. He nodded, and she opened the button and unzipped him. He was wearing soft jersey-knit boxers, and the jeans were loose and fell to the floor easily. She put them on the bed behind her without looking back, and sat on the bed with her face in front of his tented boxers. "May I?" she asked. He looked at her and stroked her hair. There was one button between his cock and her mouth. "Please?" she said softly, leaning towards him.

His hand on the back of her head answered the question, so she opened the button and his cock sprang free. It was of average thickness, at least in her experience, but long. And circumcised, which was new to her. The head of his cock looked so naked, just waiting, so she put her mouth around it and licked.

Her hand around his cock, she took him into her mouth, descending until her lips met her hand, then brought her hand and her mouth together up to the head of his cock. He took her wrist and gently moved her hand away. She looked up at him, then took him in again, as deep as she could. Most guys wanted something on their cock all the way down. She couldn't manage that, but when she started to use her hand again he said softly, "No."

She could get a little more than halfway down, maybe, until his cock in the back of her throat made her back off. The third time she took him in, working at it, he said, "Ohhhh, so nice," and she smiled, glad he was liking it. But then he lifted her head, kissed her, and took the hem of her top in both hands. She lifted her arms and he took it off. With his arm behind her shoulders, he laid her back and turned her, lifting her legs with his other arm, so she ended up with her head on his pillow. He pulled her panties off and laid them behind him on the bed.

He looked at her exposed wetness, and in response she opened wider. He leaned forward and kissed her open mouth, his fingers touching her gently but never for long. She reached for his cock, and he moved his hips up, towards her head and away from her open legs. She turned her head and opened her mouth to meet it, and he started to roll on top of her. He was planning to tease her mouth with his cock, then slowly trace it down her body and enter her, but as he moved he felt her tense and jerk backwards towards the headboard, trying to escape. He fell back immediately to lay beside her, taking his hands away.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's just, you're a big guy." She was referring both to his bulk and to the length of the cock that had been about to plunge into her mouth.

--

The previous year, on a Saturday morning, she'd been in much the same position with Daniel, when he'd straddled her face with his knees on her shoulders and roughly forced his cock into her mouth, probably imitating some porn video he'd seen. He cut the inside of her lip, and she started gagging and almost choked. She was slapping him and starting to reach for his balls to give them a squeeze when he pulled back. She twisted out of his grip as he made a motion to do it again and coughed over the side of the bed, not sure if she was going to retch.

"Babe," he said, reaching for her, but she jerked away and went into the bathroom. She locked the door, washed her face, took some deep breaths and came out with her robe tightly wrapped around her. "You need to leave," she said to him.

"Come on, baby," he said. "Don't leave me hanging."

"I said leave, Daniel. Now." She walked to the door of the apartment and held it open. She wasn't sure where her phone was.

"Relax, come on, let's just go get some breakfast," he said, approaching her and reaching her.

"You need to leave right now," she said in a ringing voice. Embarrassment be damned; she'd welcome one of her nosy neighbors opening their door to see what was happening.

"God damn," he said and walked out the door and down the hall. She closed the door firmly and locked it behind him.

Chloe dropped everything as soon as she got her SOS text, and brought her back to her own apartment while Kevin took her keys to deal with Daniel getting his things. She pulled her shirt down to show the bruises that were forming on her shoulders.

"I'm done," she said. "I can't be that scared."

--

She didn't explain all this to Robert, just lay still and caught her breath for a moment. He asked, "Can I do anything?" She shook her head, and he lay next to her, his head on his elbow, holding her hand, as she calmed herself. He didn't question her. Once she'd regained herself, she pulled his head down and kissed him, and he relaxed next to her. He continued to kiss her as his hand ran along the length of her, stroking her nipples, trailing down her side to her hip, cupping her ass, pulling her open so that she could feel his fingertips stretching her asshole slightly, then releasing her.

His hand slid down her leg and back up the inside of her thighs, brushing through her short-trimmed public hair but not letting her press against him. He kissed her neck and ears and laid his hand flat on her stomach, his fingertips on her mons. She moaned and lifted her hips again, and his fingers slowly descended, moving around her clit without touching it, then opening her lips and stroking them. When finally his fingers met her clit she grunted from deep in her abdomen, spreading her legs.

She felt his hand on her hip pulling her toward him, and she responded eagerly, spreading her legs. He rolled onto his back and half-lifted, half-guided her hips into position over him, and she sank onto his cock slowly with a long moan. He was large but it felt good to push down on him and feel him against her cervix. He lay back, stroking her breasts as she moved on him, holding her hips and rocking her, touching her face. His upward thrusts lifted her entire body off the bed, but she could use her knees to support herself if it was too much. She looked down at him watching her losing herself, and she ground into him harder.

"I want to touch my clit," she panted.

"Do you, now? he said with a smile.

She understood. "Please, can I touch my clit?" she said with increasing urgency.

"Very good," he said. "Please do."

Her hand between her legs, she started moving faster on him, rubbing herself. He reached behind her, and his fingers began pressing her asshole, gently, not entering, just moving in rhythm with her motion. That did it. A rising moan turned into a scream and she was shaking her head back and forth, biting her left hand while her right stopped moving and just pressed her clit.

He watched her losing herself, and his thrusts grew faster until she felt his orgasm inside of her. She sat back, his cock still inside her, grinding even harder on him as he softened, rubbing out a little encore orgasm. She rolled off him then and fell back, breathing hard.

His arm pulled her head against his shoulder and she curled around him, feeling his come leaking down the inside of her legs. "I think I'm making a mess on you," she said, embarrassed. "It's a beautiful mess," he responded.

--

"It's getting late," he said.

She got her underwear and went into the bathroom. She washed her face and cleaned up, and started to put her underwear on, but stopped. Instead, she exited the bathroom with it in her hand. He was straightening the bed, wearing his boxers and shirt. He turned around.

"Oh, lovely," he said. She watched his face as his eyes roamed over her unapologetically. She stepped into her thong and pulled it up, him watching her without a word. She turned as she straightened out the waistband, showing him her ass. And then she pulled the top over her head and down over her breasts, rearranging and settling them into place. He watched. Her nipples were very hard.

"I'm going to finish getting dressed," she said. There was that rising tone again.

"Yes," he said, still not moving. She turned and walked into the living room, feeling his eyes on her, conscious of how the thong must be framing her ass as she walked.

He stepped forward to offer her support as she stepped into her skirt. She zipped it, then put on her blouse and buttoned it. Somehow she almost felt more exposed getting dressed in front of him than she had getting undressed. She turned for him again, and he reached out to straighten her blouse over the waistband of the skirt.

She turned back around and lifted her head, and he kissed her.

"I really hope to see more of you," he said.

"I would love that."

--

Now, six months later, he was seeing all of her. She was bent over the same couch, exposed in much the same position as that girl in the club that night. She was aching to be touched rather than waiting to be hit, but the anticipation was as intense. Only his gaze was on her.

"Please?" she moaned.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please touch me," she said urgently. "Please fuck me."

He didn't respond. She gasped as she finally felt his fingers. He stroked the insides of her thighs and the curve of her ass. He ran his fingers down her spine and she shuddered and moaned but his hand held her hips down. Then he went back to small touches that were too fleeting, and not at all where she wanted them. Watching her react, watching her need, watching her wait.

His finger slid the length of her inner lips and her hips bucked again, and he again held her down with his other hand.

"Please fuck me," she asked more urgently. "I'm begging you, please, I want you in me."

His cock teased the head of her lips, and she moaned, her voice rising to a half-scream as he entered her. She pushed back into him and he held her hips still as he fucked her. She reached for her clit and he said, "Hands on the couch." She obeyed.

"Will you please?" She said. "Play with my clit? Please? I'm so close."

One hand left her hips and stroked her breast, pinching and pulling the nipple, then let it go and trailed down towards her crotch, taking its time. Finally it found her center and she started grinding her hips and moving in a circle against his hand, and he followed her motion, increasing the pressure. Soon she screamed from the bottom of her gut, and came, hours of buildup exploding in waves that went on for minutes.

She felt his orgasm, and he pulled out of her. She started to turn but his hand held her down again. "Stay."

She maintained her position as he removed his hand from her back. She was breathing hard, still aroused. She could feel his come running down her legs. She kept her eyes on the back of the couch, and he kept his eyes on her.

And she waited.