All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 10'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerover 10 years ago
Yay!

Thank you so much for the wonderful post. I absolutely love this story!

rainshine19rainshine19over 10 years ago
highly enjoyed this

I love the direction in which you have taken this story. In the beginning, it seemed odd to me and slightly disturbing (but I love this section for a reason). Now, with the love and emotional dynamics, I am melting with your words.

Great job!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I'm glad he broke that douches arm and probably killed him. And finally a real name, loved the update

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
Thank god for...

...Xmas break at school. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Hopefully we'll won't have to wait until spring for another chapter. But if we do, I know I'll be here waiting to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happy you're back. :)

Outstanding! Awesome! Loved it! This chapter was well worth waiting for. Let's hope we don't have to wait so long for the next one. Hint Hint. ;)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Nice story

I haven't read the earlier 8 chapters yet, but if the last two are anything to go by then I will back track. Nicely written and you have a talent for bringing out their emotions.

45 smokies sir.

callalily28callalily28over 10 years ago
love it!

I'm still so in love with the way you write.

I just can't get over how he is a rapist with morals. I want to see him do some "Soul searching" and possibly realize why he is so fucked up. Then stop raping women, accept his past, but move on with leah. :) and become a father...an active one

MinxieleeMinxieleeover 10 years ago
sweet

AWESOME SAUCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awww, I love Leah, and what I now know as John! I really want them to have a loving relationship, and I want him to be a pro-active father! I know people on here just loooooove to live in the fantasy of "and they f****d and had 13 kids and lived happily ever after, him keeping her barefoot and pregnant!" Or "And when the daughters got old enough, they joined in!" But puhleeeeaaaaasssseeeeee don't do that to this story!!! I've seen PLENTY a good story randomly take a turn for the worse when writers do that. Being a parent is hard, and the reality is, they won't have time to f all day and all night with just four kids! Imagine a horde of children!? And that's a good thing, I want to see their relationship develop and mature and him to just realize RAPE is not good. Whether it's him doing it, or someone else. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he just say she DESERVED it when Dean tried to force himself on her after she flirted with him? I would just like to see more character development on his part. I commend you, you do a lot with Leah. She at least realized that her feelings for him are mostly wrong and some twisted form of Stockholm Syndrome. I know, my review was lengthy, and probably a tad bit annoying, buuuuuuuuuut I do think I made a few valid points! See ya next time Stealth ;)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
I shouldn't like it so much!

But holy fuck I do! There was so much alpha-beta nonsense going on and OMG I sooooo want to take this story to a feminist theoretical perspective discussion LOL! I'd have a fucking field day at the amount of apoplexies that this series would cause! LOL!

Broken_TJBroken_TJabout 10 years ago
Really enjoying

this story. I hope this wasn't the end. Would love to know if John is going to be able to remain faithful to Leah? Will being an involved father be enough to tame his urges? Plus, his alpha-male dominance to Leah's submission is sexy as hell. Hope there's more to come. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Will he do the right thing?

Will he marry her and give their children a name so they're not bastards?

MEWatcherMEWatcherabout 10 years ago
Nice open ending...lol

You leave us with a lot of questions.,.. but a nice pause for the adventures of John and Leah.. and thanx.. not knowing his name was driving me crazy too...lol

Hopefully we will know what happened next in the saga...lol.. Why not have John just send money out to the other babies anonymously.. that may help some of the mothers and close the door for the " happy couple" .. at least until he gets bored...lol .. Let's see what happens... eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

ahhh keep writing about them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Will we get a true ending to their story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect

Well, i dont think i have read a more perfect series on this website. You are the best story-writer i have ever....read. I look forward to more parts, or perhaps more stories from you.

yang_1992yang_1992almost 10 years ago
i love it

i'm in love Intruder please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like the twist

I thought he didn't have stable income and raping girls where ever he went....so I had been worried about leah since she fell for him....good to know about his true background...I'm even more happier to know that he fell for leah and truly care for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOWWW!!

this story keeps getting better !!!

please write more. i really want to know what happens when she has the baby. is it a boy or girl? will they get married ? will they stay together ?

i love your work. please keep writing :)

freakyjessifreakyjessiover 9 years ago
Please write more

Please write more. I want to read about her pregnancy and birth of the baby. Is it a boy or girl? Will he stay with her and be a daddy? Please Yes!

fluerfluerover 9 years ago

You are a gifted writer to keep me coming back because I truly do no like this subject matter. I don't even like Leah and John. John for the obvious reason. And Leah, I do feel for her as a victim. But this greedy side of her side her is irking me. I can't stand how she is all hug up on him. She keep referring to him as her rapist but then she wants to jumps bones. Leah needs to see a good therapist. That baby going to be scared for life with parents like them.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
The ending is the what makes this story great!

baby-daddy is loaded!

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
suggesting a change

"Statistically speaking, everyone had met at least one woman who'd been in an abusive relationship at some point in her life. For all the progress made by women in the past hundred years, fragile male egos coupled with masculine brute strength were still a dangerous combination."

This is a very powerful paragraph. I would suggest considering changing it slightly to make it hit home even more: "Statistically speaking, everyone HAS (caps for emphasis only!) met... ARE still a dangerous combination." - My thought is that putting it in a slightly different way makes it more urgent, esp. considering our current political climate and our President-Elect...

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Snatch

God how I hate that word!!!! To me, a snatch is a dirty, filthy f**k hole. I would rather hear the word pussy than snatch. It's bad enough for a man to use that word but when a woman uses it referring to herself, that is just beyond disgusting!! I know this is an older story and you will probably never see/read this comment but that is how I feel. I've pretty much loved this story except for that word (and his archaic view on his right to see and take any woman he desires and leave her with a baby he does nothing to support even though he is worth almost $600 million).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It seems like Leah just took a dive into a kiddy pool. As in shallow as hell! I get that his above average dick, muscular frame, genius intelligence and special forces skill all contribute to his attraction as an "Alpha Male" but her response to his wealth made me nauseous. Seriously? She's become some caricature of a simple minded woman ready to throw away her independence and every moral fiber she ever possessed for some serial rapist Dom because he's rich? How many of the attributes I listed could be picked off before she remembers that her little bundle of joy will have 53 siblings and counting? Please take this as a compliment to your writing talent. If you weren't skilled I couldn't develop such strong feeling about your characters. It's been quite the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ooooohhhh I LOVE IT😍

With this story, I don't even know where to start LOL. I want to point out my favorite Parts about the story in this one so far, 1st I like how she hit him, but he didn't hit her back. Instead he was quietly aggressive and sexy and manly, such a beast. He took control once again, and that turned me on so much. His jealousy was also very sexy, it wasn't too much, just perfect. It was funny when he found out the guy was gay though, LOL. 2nd, I like how he finally gave in, and allowed her to know who he was. Also that he was now loaded with a bunch of money lol. A sexy beastly, aggressive sexy intruder, now a rich Intruder LOL. Now that I can swallow. πŸ˜‰. He almost sounds so perfect, he can fight, he's aggressively sexy in bed, the only thing I can't get past, is him being a rapist. That sucks LOL. But he can do whatever he wants to meet any day LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm...

I still wish she would turn him in and split that 600 mil with all 52 other Baby Mammas. Except Katarina! That crazy bitch doesn't deserve anything but a miscarriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 22519

Your views on the subject matter are warranted, I'll grant you that. But, A: you're how many chapters into this? Had it bothered you that much, you clearly didn't have to keep reading.

B: To say ANYONE deserves a miscarriage... YOU are the twisted one. You just made me sick.

Davester37Davester379 months ago

Oh man! These comments are priceless. I just love that Tara is standing up and asserting herself and her womanhood. Women hold the real power in this world and I so want her to get what she deserves here. For that, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES