Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband was suitably shocked when he returned the next day to find various police looking over his house. He even threated to cancel his next trip at the end of the week but Carole had insisted that she wouldn't let the perpetrator affect their daily lives especially as she was already upgrading the security. She and Ryan had made arrangements to steer clear for a week while her husband was back -- even going as far as Ryan taking a different route to his place of work. Besides they both needed time to recover from the epic fuck session although Friday saw Ryan back in her arms -- and in her pussy -- for the weekend with her husband away for a week and from then on Ryan basically lived at Carole's unless the husband or other family members were there -- it was closer to where he worked after all. Having said that, even when husband was at home, she runs errands that happen to be close to where Ryan lives, in other words keeping her regular dicking.