All Comments on 'Invade My Life!'

by LordJim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

My main complaint, other than the bad writing, the slut wife, the wimpy cum-sucking husband scenario, is that she is NOT A LOVING WIFE. She is a piece of slut sh*t, who should be kicked to the curb. This piece of crap belongs anywhere but in this category; Fetish (because God knows it is), Erotic Coupling, or my new favorite "Slut Wives, Cum-Sucking Wimp Husbands". And if this turns you on, dude, you are one sick puppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A different viewpoint

What is interesting is that this is basically the storyline of a loving wife turning to a slut with a "whimp" husband that is told from a different perspective, perhaps that's causing the rancor, as it doesn't seem to be all that poorly written. As to the sickness of being aroused by something like this, I fail to see how it is any worse than anything else on this website. Thanks for writing it, LordJim, it's always nice to see a different perspective!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Different yes....

...a little iffy on the rest and what about hubby and why did she imply at beginning that husband wandered outside of marriage.Is that what home invasion is called where you're from.(Guessing Merry old?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Your an arsehole. Fuck off you coward.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A lot of the story to explain yet

What about the hubby being submissive? Was he cheating on her?

Good start and hope to read more soon, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha ha ha!

Sometimes the frivolous comments made against stories in this genre are more entertaining than the stories they are 'criticizing'. I used to spend time reporting the "off topic messages, personal attacks, or other similar stuff", but if the Literotica staff hasn't realized (or don't care) that there is a vocal minority who don't like this genre and feel compelled to spew vomit into the internet every time they read a 'Loving Wives' story then maybe I shouldn't be concerned about it either. If the 'critics' want to waste their time writing their 'reviews' maybe I should let them enjoy their daily hours of purging and ignore the waste products they dump in to this site? I think I'll just learn to laugh at the puerile ignorance of the vocal minority instead of becoming infected by their poison pens.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Ha! Ha! Ha! Even in the early years of LW, the cucks didn't want to hear any criticism of their precious cuck garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous