Invasion Of The Necromancers

Story Info
Sci-fi fantasy about human eating alien invasion.
2.2k words
3.92
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Invasion Of The Necromancers"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

After years of listening and looking to the stars for signs of intelligent life, most believed that we were alone in the universe. You can imagine the astonishment and dismay when thousands of massive alien ships suddenly appeared in the sky.

The travelers had been searching the galaxy for a new home with a plentiful food supply. The voracious intruders were known as Necromancers and quickly developed a taste for live human flesh. Their ability to manipulate and subdue the minds of their victims, turned the population into their primary source of nutrition. After years of reckless gluttony, humanity had dwindled to unsustainable levels.

Rather than search for another home, breeding mills were established to supply the Necromancer's endless demand. Each facility carefully selected their most well-endowed male to keep the herd impregnated while all others were sold at local markets.

Adolescent girls like myself are permitted to function as household servants until we are old enough to breed at the mills.

This is the limit of my understanding. My name is Kendra and I have faithfully served in a Necromancer home for for many seasons. Lord Clarr and his mate Giselle have always treated me with kindness. My duties include cleaning and meal preparation.  Lord Clarr makes a daily trip to the market to select a healthy candidate for the evening feast.

Today I was organizing things in the kitchen when he returned with an attractive teenager for me to prepare. As usual, the boy was under his mental control and had no idea what was happening. His naked body was breathtaking, although I shouldn't fantasize because only ends in disappointment. He was purchased to be eaten, just like all the others.

My job is to craft a taste temping masterpiece. His passive state of mind lets me do anything I want.  I normally start by shaving the entire body from the neck down. Then after the skin is silky smooth, he receives a proper washing. Finally it's time to lay down on the serving tray which he does at my request. I like to add sliced fruit as a garnishment and for an attractive glow he receives a spiced oil rub-down. Giselle's favorite appetizer is a plump juicy erection, so my oil soaked hand moves briskly until he grows long and hard.

   "Yes you like that, don't you." I whispered with a smirk.

Dinner time had arrived so I quickly covered my clueless friend with a large red linen. The cart was pushed through the kitchen doors and moved into position. After receiving a nod from Lord Clarr, I dramatically unveiled the main course. Giselle's eyes lit up when she saw her favorite delicacy glistening with oil and fully engorged. After respectfully bowing, I stepped back to watch.

She seized his toy and began to slide her hand along the length of it. As this continued, I realized that she had chosen to offer him a final moment of pleasure. Lord Clarr shook his head in frustration while fumbling with a napkin. He couldn't wait to sink his teeth into that warm tender flesh but he let his mate have her fun.

My cutie was groaning in elation and gripping the edges of the serving tray as she stroked faster.  This was turning out to be way more entertaining than normal. I was standing on my tip toes trying to see everything. Soon his back arched and I knew he was getting close. My twinkie was dripping with excitement as his moans turned into stressful shouts of panic. Suddenly pulsing streams of white cream gushed all over his tummy.

Giselle smiled at me after licking up the pool of warm gravy, then her mouth descended over the entire length. This part is disturbing to watch even though he feels no pain. I winced as her head jerked to the side tearing it off.  She glared at Lord Clarr while she chewed and swallowed like she was telling him something. He chuckled at her theatrics.

They began to devour the rest of him, viciously pealing away his flesh. The boy's euphoria continued until his body fell limp. After they had gorged themselves, the only remaining sound was the occasional burp while they relaxed in their chairs. I didn't even know his name.

I refilled the drink containers and was complemented on the meal. This time their gratitude made me sad. Both retired for the evening and it was time to clean up the remains.

I sleep with Giselle to satisfy her personal needs. We also enjoy talking and she has become like a mother to me. Recently I confessed that I had started to bleed. She said we needed to keep this development our little secret or I could be taken away to a breeding mill.  I felt flatteted that she didn't want to loose me.  Unfortunately my rapidly developing chest was becoming more and more dificult to hide.

One evening Lord Clarr requested my presence in his chamber. This was something new for me and I wasn't sure what to do. He met me at his door and invited me in. I was instructed to disrobe and join him in bed. It was the first time I had seen him without clothing. I was told to relax as he began to fondle me. His mental influence made me want this more than anything and I quickly became soaked with excitement.

He spread my legs and moved on top of me. His erection was intimidating, but I was so excited and couldn't wait to feel what it was like.  I wailed with crazed desire at each thrust of his powerful body.

I could feel an intense sensation building and suddenly something wonderful immersed me in thrilling waves of pleasure!  I pressed my face into his chest trying to muffle my scream. Moments later I heard a series of stressful groans and was flooded with his warm juice. He withdrew and rolled onto his back with a sigh of relief.

I just laid there smiling, realizing what fun it was to breed.

The next day was my own. I strolled through the flower gardens enjoying the aromas that filled the air. I felt privileged to dwell in such a beautiful place. That afternoon as I was on my way to the kitchen for a snack, I overheard Lord Clarr speaking to a colleague.

I kept out of sight and listened. He was going on about some underground remnant of humans that had become resistant to the mind control. He was concerned that this could threaten the Necromancer way. There was an urgent tone to his voice. I became very upset that these evil humans would seek to destroy my wonderful life.

=The Kidnapping=

That night I was in bed with Giselle. She had fallen asleep after I had spent time helping her forget the cares of the day. I thought I heard a noise outside, so I got out of bed to investigate. Pushing the curtain aside I peered into the darkness but could see nothing, so I went over to the door that opened onto the veranda. Turning the handle, I slowly inched my head out. Still nothing, so I stepped out into the night air and whispered "who is there, show yourself." Suddenly a hand covered my mouth! I tried to scream but couldn't make a sound. Then someone picked me up and began running. We must have gone a hundred yards before I was thrown into a waiting van. The door slammed and the vehicle took off as the hand pulled away from my mouth.

HOW DARE YOU!!! My master will tear you to pieces!

"You stupid bitch, you've just been rescued!"

RESCUED!!! What made you think I needed to be rescued!

"We are taking the planet back from those man eating bastards"

You have no right interfere! This is the way of things!

"They have killed billions over the years! Eating each of them alive!"

The people at the mills are raised for food, they are supposed to be eaten. I've prepared hundreds of them.

"You little bitch! You've been with them so long that you think this genocide is perfectly normal!"

They are kind to me. I am provided with everything I need. I am loved and my life is perfect.

"There's no sense talking to you! You're just as disgusting as they are."

I will demand that you are eaten with no mercy. You will scream in agony as the flesh is ripped from your bones! Then the next day you will be shit into a hole in the ground where you belong!

"What a delightful young lady."

I turned my head and ignored him. The ride became bumpy, like we were traveling on a dirt road. Finally the vehicle stopped and the rear doors opened.

"Jerry my man! What the hell did you bring home with you?"

"An ungrateful child who has absolutely no sense of right and wrong."

"Miss don't pay any attention to him, he needs to work on his manners. I am Bradley, and what might your name be?"

Kendra.

"Kendra... That's a beautiful name. I apologize for the rough ride, we have to make due with what we can get."

You don't know how much trouble you are in!

"Well,,, I'm not going to let that bother me"

I'm leaving!

"No one will stop you. But if you are caught by Necromancers, you will probably be eaten on the spot."

I don't believe you! It's unlawful to eat females. I would be taken to a breeding mill where I would enjoy having sex for the rest of my life!

"Oh dear, you have no idea what it's like in the real world. Those breeding mills are nothing like you believe they are. Listen sweetheart, at least you are safe here. I really don't want anything bad to happen to you. We have been trying to liberate as many servants as possible before we attack."

I was escorted to a dormitory to stay in. There were other girls living there that had been taken from their masters. I made friends with a few, and it was interesting to hear their stories. My roommate's name was Donna. She was like me and had helped prepare others to be eaten. I was beginning to realize that perhaps I was wrong. The only human life I really valued, was my own. It made me feel dirty and evil. Donna was such a comfort to me and explained that it wasn't my fault.

There were classes where I learned how to read and write. The dormitory was made up of girls just like me that needed to heal. I had found a new home.

One night Donna was lonely slipped in bed with me. It was comforting to feel her beside me. The room was pitch black but I knew she had moved closer because I could feel her breath on my face. Suddenly her lips met mine. I had never kissed a girl before. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I couldn't believe how it made me feel. We continued to kiss as I lightly caressed her. I reached under her nightgown and fondled her soft boobies and she began to moan. She responded by reaching down and placing her hand between my legs.  It felt wrong but I couldn't resist her attention. I spread my legs allowing her fingers to slip inside. Suddenly there was an explosion! We jumped to our feet and ran to the window.

=Surprise Attack=

We could see shadows of men running about and heard more explosions with balls of fire rising into the darkness. Someone opened our door and said we needed to evacuate. We quickly grabbed our jackets and put on shoes. Everyone was in the halls and were being directed out the rear exit. There were men with weapons outside that led us into the woods. We hiked all night, away from my feeling of security. Donna and I walked hand in hand until sunrise.

Everyone gathered together and were informed that the Necromancers had most likely obtained weapons from the old military installations to use against us. Their mental control was no longer effective, thanks to the technology that had been developed. We were told not to be alarmed and this would only push us ahead of schedule for the main engagement.

A new temporary camp was established until it was time to strike back. In the weeks that followed, more vehicles with weapons arrived. Men and women were being trained for the assault. I offered to help and was told I could help keep the fighters supplied with food and ammunition. I was thankful to be involved.

I learned that the device keeping everyone safe from the Necromancer's influence was called a jammer. It was mounted to a big truck and had a twenty mile range. As long as we were within that perimeter, we were safe from their influence. The fighters were very busy training with their weapons. Donna always seemed to stay in sight of me. I would look forward to the evenings and our time together. She was my comfort throughout all of this. I kept telling myself that when this was over, the two of us would invent a new life together.