Monika's GH Interest

Story Info
Monika learns about GH's.
2.6k words
3.33
11.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monika's Literotica and GH interest!

I watched in awe as Monika (my wife) kissed, licked, nibbled and slurped on the huge cock that was sticking through the hole in the wall. It stretched her lips to the max and had to be at least 9" long and a good 5" around. I have enjoyed many amazing blowjobs from my wife, and she was clearly working her sexy magic as she sucked this BWC. My cock was enough to tickle her tonsils but nothing like this as I could see it stretching her throat.

The erotic vision of watching her suck on this huge cock and the slurping sounds she made while deep throating the cock was exhilarating. She had one hand wrapped around the shaft twisting and pumping in unison as she bobbed her head up and down sucking his cock down into her throat. Her other hand was used to caress his balls and trade off to stroke my cock. I was standing next to her taking pictures and video to capture the moment.

I have gotten ahead of myself in sharing this story. My wife and I love laying in bed watching porn. We sometimes act out what is on screen, mimicking what the actors are doing and normally we can time things to go off with a blast at the same time as the actors. However, we also like to read stories shared on the Literotica website. We have ventured into several unexpected categories of pleasure that we both have found to be very exciting.

We started off reading letters posted in the "Loving Wives and Interracial Love" categories since this aligned with what we did in real life. Me being the voyeuristic of the two, I enjoyed watching Monika welcome new partners, both male and female, into our home on weekends for sexual adventures. As this was for both of us our 2nd marriage, all our kids were grown and out of the house, which made it easy for us to schedule and entertain new friends.

In one of the stories, we read about a wife and husband visiting an adult store which sold toys, clothing, adult movies which had a video arcade. Monika was fascinated by the video arcade and Glory Hole aspect where the wife sucked off random strangers. After reading several stories like this, Monika let me know just how much she wanted to try this. I did some searching online and found one that was highly rated by customers, and it seemed to be kept clean. Now back to our experience.

We decided to visit the adult store on a Friday evening around 9PM, which was suggested as a popular time. Monika dressed up in a very revealing spaghetti strap sundress allowing plenty of cleavage to be on display. My wife is very well proportioned with 42DD breasts accented by large nipples that when excited were 3/4" long. She loved having them sucked on, tugged on and twisted during sex. Monika's butt filled out the dress and was perfect for those who loved a nice big ass.

As we arrived at the store, the parking lot had about 20 cars and was about half full. We walked into the store, Monika was a bit nervous and held my hand. I had stopped at the store earlier in the week to get the lay of the land so to speak. There were mostly men moving throughout the aisles of the store as we walked into the aisle with vibrators. Monika loves vibrators in all shapes and sizes so I figured this might help distract her a bit and help her relax.

While Monika looked at the various toys several of the men walked down the aisles across from her to get a better look at her display of flesh. She was starting to get excited, and her nipples didn't disappoint me. They were poking through the thin material of her dress and on display for everyone to enjoy and think about sucking on. Monika selected 2 that she wanted, and we walked up to the front desk to make our purchase.

The front counter was positioned in the front middle of the store and was up on a platform about two feet off the ground. This allowed the two associates working to look down the aisles and watch customers. The female associate promptly came over to help us out. She greeted us and introduced herself as Lisa. She had a very nice smile as she opened the packages and proceeded to put batteries in them to test them out. She turned the first one on which was more of a clit stimulator and handed it to my wife and asked if she liked how it felt. Monika's face flushed with excitement as the vibrator buzzed away in her hands.

I told Monika to try all the speeds out and after making sure it was what she wanted, she turned it off and handed it back to the associate. The second one handed to Monika was a 10" rather thick black vibrator. Monika held it with both hands and couldn't quite reach all the way around with her fingers. She couldn't help but smile as she adjusted the vibrator to its various speeds and imagined how it would feel deep inside her. She handed it back as well saying that it was exactly what she wanted and gave the associate a wink.

I pulled out the credit card and paid for everything. I told Monika that I was going to run the purchase out to the car and would be right back. She gave me a hesitant stare and Lisa said not to worry that she would watch out for her. Upon returning, the two were busy chatting like they had been long lost friends. I asked Lisa about access to the video arcade, and she immediately had a big grin on her face. She changed out some money into tokens for us and walked us over to the entrance that led to the back of the store.

Once again Monika grabbed onto my hand for security due to her apprehension. Lisa told Monika not to worry and just have fun informing her that they make sure no one sleazy is allowed back into the store arcade area. We could hear the moaning and groaning through the walls of the booths as we walked around in the area getting used to the limited lighting. We selected an empty booth that was larger where it was better for two and I put in some tokens to start up the video. I hit the buttons to select some GH videos to get Monika in the mood.

It wasn't more than two minutes when the first cock was being presented through the hole on the Right side of the booth. Monika was a bit shy at first then reached up and started to stroke the cock. It was average size, and it wasn't long before Monika leaned forward and started sucking. He must have been there awhile and all excited as he soon knocked on the wall and proceeded to shoot his cum down Monika's throat.

After he left, I reminded her that the proper etiquette of a GH was to tap on the walls letting the other party know that they were going to cum in case they didn't want to have it shooting down their throat. She said that was not right to stop mid-stream and of course she was going to enjoy the feeling of the cocks spurting their cum for her. She then smiled and looked to her Left as the next cock appeared through the hole. There was no hesitation this time and she immediately started to lick, stroke and suck the cock making it grow to its full length and girth.

After the 3rd cock was spurting their cum down her throat she said she was ready for something larger and hoped that she would be lucky and find one soon. I inserted the last of the tokens and told her I would be right back as I needed to go get more tokens. By now her inhibitions were gone and locked the door after I exited ready for the next cock to be presented.

I found Lisa in the aisles and said that we needed some more tokens. She just grinned and had me come up front to the counter. She asked if my wife was enjoying herself and I nodded in the affirmative. I turned to go back to the arcade and then hesitated. I turned back and let Lisa know that my wife was looking for something that was a bit larger than what she had seen and if she knew a way to help. She told me that she had just the thing and asked what number booth we were in.

After informing her of the booth number I returned and knocked quietly on the door letting Monika know that I had returned. She wasn't currently entertaining anyone, so I unzipped my pants and fed her my cock. As I enjoyed the feeling of her lips going up and down my cock, we heard the door in the booth beside us open and close. About 30 seconds later a cock was coming through the hole. Monika reached out with her hand and welcomed it through the hole stroking it softly.

This cock was by far larger than the others as it started to grow. It didn't take me long to add my cum down Monika's throat with all the action I had enjoyed. Monika turned her attention to the cock in her hand as it was now swollen to full size. It's like she was in a trance, staring at it as it required both of her hands to work the full length. She started by using her tongue to lick the large purple mushroom shaped head. She ran her tongue around and around getting it all wet before she leaned in with pursed lips. I zoomed in with the camera as her lips were parted and had to stretch to get the blood engorged head into her mouth.

I knew that this was going to be a challenge that she would enjoy. She steadily bobbed her head up and down letting the crown of his cock part her lips. Every 4th or 5th stroke up and down she would make a popping noise as she sucked releasing the cock from her mouth and use her tongue to swirl around the fat head getting it all wet. Monika was a master with cock sucking and loved giving wet sloppy slurping blow jobs. She ran her tongue up and down the sides of the hard shaft getting it wet so her hands could easily twist and stroke his fat cock.

The guy started to move his cock in and out of the GH as he enjoyed Monika's tongue bath. She licked his balls, sucking them one at a time into her mouth. She always loved how a man's balls would slap against her clit while being fucked doggy style so she always made it a point to lick and suck on them. I watched as her tongue was gliding up the underside of his cock working it's magic to draw out a drop of precum. She pursed her lips once again and used the droplet of precum to help coat the crown of his cock.

Her hands were twisting in opposite direction as they stroked up and down his long fat shaft. She shifted in the seat to give her a better angle at taking the cock into her mouth. I could tell that she was now getting more serious about her actions. She spit a large amount onto the head of this cock before leaning forward and taking his cock once again between her lips.

The camera captured her lips flaring out over the mushroom head and closing down onto his shaft once past the ridge of the head. She continued going down the shaft further and further. Monika started to move back up the length of his cock after reaching the half way point. Once her lips popped out over the ridge of his cock she moved back down taking more of his cock into her mouth.

His cock was glistening with her saliva as she bobbed up and down. She pushed further down and stopped. I could tell the head of his cock was lodged deep in the back of her mouth and she was working her throat muscles to relax. I panned back a little with the camera angle and could see a large bulge pushing into her throat making it expand. She didn't stop until her nose was flat against his hairless pubic bone and her throat expanded. I could easily see the head of his cock withdrawing from Monka's throat as her lips moved up the long fat shaft of his cock.

Her sucking made a popping noise as she reached the top of his cock and over the ridge allowing her to take a deep breath of air. She bobbed her head up and down rapidly over the crown letting her saliva coat the head of the cock and run down his fat cock onto her hands. She started a combination of popping and slurping noises as her lips moved up and down off this huge mushroom head. Her wet saliva coated hands stroking and twisting in rhythm with her sucking actions.

Monika started long strokes with her lips and mouth up and down his raging hard cock. Her Right hand reaching down to caress his balls as her mouth consumed his cock deeper and deeper. His hips were now thrusting forward and back at a faster pace. Knock Knock Knock on the wall. Monika engulfed his cock down her throat. I could see the head of his cock pulsating in her throat as it fired off several loads of cum. Monika was getting red in her face when she finally withdrew and took in a huge breath of air.

Her hands continued to stroke and twist this monster of a cock. Another large dollop of cum appeared at the crown of his cock which she immediately leaned down and sucked off. The man said "thank you" though the wall as he withdrew his cock. Monika replied with a "thank you" of her own as she thoroughly enjoyed sucking his cock.

As Monika sat up I could tell she was done for the evening. We tidied up a little and proceeded to the main portion of the store. Lisa saw Monika and asked if she enjoyed the adult arcade with a smile on her face. "Absolutely loved it!" was her reply and Monika gave her a wink. They chatted about a couple of the new toys that she was unboxing as a young man exited the arcade. He walked up to the two of them and gave Lisa a hug and a kiss on the head. "Thanks for coming to pick me up early" she said then turned and introduced him to Monika as her brother, Henry.

Monika reached out her hand to greet him and Henry stepped forward to give her a hug instead. During their brief hug Henry whispered, "thank you so much, that was amazing" and stepped back with a big smile on his face. Monika was flushed at the thought that he knew it was her in the arcade and the fact that Henry looked to be as young as her own son. Monika had shivers run through her body at the thought as she looked him up and down. She didn't miss the rather large bulge showing through his gym shorts.

Monika looked at me than at Lisa. Lisa just smiled and said that she hoped that she would see us again soon as we seemed to be a fun-loving couple. The ladies exchanged phone numbers and arranged for both her and Henry to come over the following weekend for a BBQ.