Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Sherri's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But first, you are going to help me tonight," Sherri said. "We are going to free my friend." Sherri took her thumb out of Brandy's mouth and took ahold of her hand. Sherri moved Brandy's hand to her crotch and let the policewoman feel her pussy again. "If you serve me well, I will let you taste it."

Sherri and Brandy moaned in unison as Brandy's fingers squirmed their way into Sherri's soaking wet cunt. Brandy finally spoke. "I will do anything for you, Mistress."

~~~

Sherri watched the rear entrance of the police station from her car. She had her vehicle parked in the private lot behind the station. Brandy had stolen a parking permit for Sherri to affix to her car so she could leave her vehicle in the parking stall nearest to the station's employee entrance and not have to worry about receiving a parking ticket or any other unwanted police interference. She had the engine running still so she could soak in the heat and run the windshield wipers. Some crappy classic rock station that played Billy Joel twice in the last half hour played on the radio though Sherri no longer paid attention to it. A steady rain fell while the temperature continued to drop. Sherri waited patiently though it was nearly ten minutes later than Brandy said she would appear.

Brandy had been very helpful this afternoon, though Sherri noticed when her Essence had begun to wear off. Brandy started questioning Sherri's instructions and insisting she wouldn't go along with it. Another dose of Essence and a quick fingerbang later and Brandy was more than happy to do whatever Sherri desired.

Sherri noticed the back door of the station opening finally. Brandy held it open and looked around to make sure no one was watching from outside. It was a door not normally used except by a few employees and could only be accessed if you had a special keycard or if it were opened from the inside. Sherri hurried out of the driver's seat, slammed the door shut, and ran through pouring rainfall to the entrance. The door could only be propped open for thirty seconds before an alarm sounded so there was no time to waste. An overhang covering the area around the entrance shielded her from the rain but still dripped a concentrated amount of rainwater down the side right onto Sherri's hair. She rushed through the propped door and lamented the amount of water soaked into her clothes and body with a flustered and frustrated groan.

"I can get you a towel," Brandy whispered.

"That's okay," replied Sherri as she shivered from the wet and cold. "Let's just get this over with and be done."

"Alright," Brandy said. "Let's get her out."

Brandy turned away and walked to the room they had been in earlier with the holding cell. With luck, she would be back in ten minutes as planned with Candace in tow. On her way to letting Sherri in, Brandy had entered the police station's data room and disconnected the patch to the security camera system. The cameras were still operational but they couldn't record any video to the server and hopefully would prevent Sherri or Brandy from being identified and implicated in the prisoner escape when the recordings were reviewed tomorrow. Brandy was going to try and generate some bogus report about Candace being released due to lack of evidence but she doubted that would be enough to stop Skern. It wasn't the most airtight plan, but Sherri would probably never have a better opportunity to free her. Her arraignment would begin soon now that Skern's wife had filed charges and she would soon be moved to a prison with a higher level of security.

Sherri's plan mostly involved her standing and waiting for Brandy's return. Not exactly the most heroic rescue, but she had at least set things in motion. She hadn't planned on what happened next, though. Sherri heard the sounds of a woman crying echoing from down the hallway. She tried to ignore them at first, but Sherri was incapable of neglecting a woman in need. Sherri followed the sounds of sobbing until she discovered a woman huddled in a corner weeping into her hands. The woman heard Sherri approach and lifted her head to see who it was. It was the Captain's wife. Sharon. The reason that Candace and Sherri were in this mess in the first place. The woman looked at Sherri for a moment as her eyes adjusted to the dim light.

"I know you, don't I?" Sharon said.

"We met earlier," Sherri answered.

"You were the woman in the waiting room, weren't you?" Sharon asked. "You were so nice to me..."

"Sharon, what are you doing sitting on the floor?" replied Sherri.

"Tom told me to stay here until he was done working," Sharon explained. "He said he was investigating some lead with the NYPD at one of the other police stations and then going to the courthouse. I tried walking around once I got bored but just ended up collapsing in this hallway."

"Are you okay, Sharon?" asked Sherri earnestly.

Sharon shook her head sadly and sobbed again. "No, not really."

"What's wrong?" Sherri asked with concern.

Sharon hiccupped a few times as she tried to keep from sobbing again. "They have Candace, and they are going to do horrible things to her. Tom will, anyways. He wants her to hurt. Tom made me press charges and file a statement but it was lies. All lies. The only thing Candace is guilty of is making me feel better than I've ever felt in my entire life."

Sherri leaned in closer to Sharon. She noticed a red spot on Sharon's forehead. "Sharon, does Tom hurt you?"

(Flashback: Fourteen Hours Ago)

Tom and Sharon sat silently in their car parked in a garage in the heart of downtown Boston. Tom felt like doing something nice for Sharon and took her out to her favorite Italian restaurant. She had picked at her lasagna rather than eating it but did chug three glasses of wine and a martini. That's okay though, only $100 down the drain for a meal she hardly ate. Tom gritted his teeth in frustration as they sat in the car. He hadn't started the engine yet, he had been waiting for something to cut through the tension so they could speak again. They hadn't said more than two words to each other at lunchtime. Instead of waiting for the moment to arrive naturally, he cut through to the heart of it.

"Thank you for doing that, Sharon," Tom said. "I know it was difficult having to relive it. I can only imagine what you're going through."

Before lunch, Sharon gave a statement to the Boston PD accusing Candace Clark of sexual assault and detailing the circumstances of her alleged rape. Sharon also formally pressed charges against the woman. She supposed that most of what she said was true in a literal sense, but what actually happened to her violated neither the letter nor the spirit of the law. Sharon had done nothing with Candace she wasn't completely willing to do. She wasn't a homosexual. She couldn't be. But something about Candace drew Sharon to her perilously.

Sharon didn't know how to respond to Tom any more. She simply said, "Okay."

Tom leaned back against his carseat and said, "Everything is going to be okay. You'll see. We'll get that disgusting homo put behind bars and we can move on. We can put her away without you even needing to testify. Things will be back to normal before you know it. You want to go on a vacation? Let's go to the Bahamas. We haven't been on a vacation in forever."

"You are so-" Sharon started saying before stopping herself.

"What was that?" Tom asked warily.

if she hadn't been drunk, Sharon probably wouldn't have been brave enough to say anything. She took a deep breath and steeled herself before replying. Then Sharon said acidly without any quiver in her voice, "You are so full of shit, Tom."

Tom gripped the steering wheel so hard the leather made a cracking noise in his hand. "What did you say to me, woman?" Tom seethed.

"I said you are full of shit," Sharon spat. "It wasn't rape like you forced me to say. I wanted to do it with her just as badly as she did with me."

"What are you saying?" Tom asked with barely contained rage.

"I'm saying that the only thing that felt better than having her tongue on my cunt was when I tasted her for the first time," Sharon said. She knew she was only goading Tom and make him angrier. Doing so was always a bad idea, but she couldn't help herself. "It tasted sweeter than your cum ever did."

Tom stared at Sharon angrily and said, "You are starting to sound just like that dyke. You're not turning into a fag are you?"

"No! Never!" Sharon yelled in protest, though Candace was all she could think about any more.

"I think you had better prove it," Tom said. "Unless you want everyone to start thinking you're a queer."

Tom reached down and unzipped and unbuttoned the fly to his jeans. Tom pulled his pants and underwear down until his semi-erect penis flopped out of the cotton fabric of his white briefs.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sharon hissed. She looked around nervously to make sure no one was watching.

"Shut up and prove to me you still like cock better than pussy," said Tom. "Don't make me tell your parents, and your sisters, and all your friends that you're a pussylicking pervert."

Sharon stared at Tom with hatred. "You are such a fucking bastard," Sharon said with a weary sigh.

Tom grinned at Sharon and then suddenly grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down onto his hardening cock. Sharon put her hands on Tom's legs to keep herself from descending all the way to his crotch, but his hand on the top of her head was far too insistent and his arm far too strong.

"Suck my dick, Sharon," said Tom. "Show me how much you still love it. Don't make me have to hit you again."

Tom pushed Sharon's head down until her mouth brushed against his erect cock. She knew there was no escape from this. Previous incidences had only proved that fighting him was worthless and a good way to get hurt. Based on those past experiences Sharon knew that it was best to get it over with as quickly as possible. Sharon opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of Tom's cock before sucking on it.

"There you go," Thomas sighed as he felt Sharon's warm, wet mouth surrounding the tip of his cock. He held his hand over Sharon's head, petting her hair while he pushed her mouth down onto his cock. Sharon's lips and tongue felt so good around Tom's dick that he became fully erect and grew to full length inside her mouth.

Tom's douchiness and perpetual foul mood would make a ton more sense if he had a small penis. Alas, his cock stretched out quite a bit longer than the average. This meant that Sharon rarely gave him blowjobs; she had never really enjoyed performing oral sex and she had trouble fitting his long cock in her mouth. When they were first together Sharon loved having his huge penis deep inside her but she hadn't enjoyed sex with him for years. They hadn't fucked for almost a month, which Tom seemed to want to make up for now.

Sharon briefly considered biting Tom's dick off as she moved her mouth further down his cock. She knew she could never go through with it, though. The thought made her feel squeamish even if she did hate her husband. Sharon withdrew her mouth from Tom's cock with a loud gasp as she struggled for breath. Saliva dripped out of her mouth to the head of Tom's cock. Before she was ready, Tom forced her mouth back down upon his member. Sharon gripped Tom's thighs for leverage and she dug her fingernails into his flesh as her mouth bobbed up and down his cock.

"Stop that, bitch," Tom said as he slapped Sharon's cheek which had Tom's cock poking through it. Sharon loosened her grip on Tom's legs.

Sharon had a tiny mouth and only a few inches of Tom's dick made her gag. Tom pushed her mouth way past what she was comfortable with and made her retch as the tip of his cock ascended into her throat. The most horrible croaking noises came from Sharon's mouth as she choked on Tom's dick. Spittle poured out the sides of Sharon's mouth and tears streaking down her cheeks ruined her makeup. Sharon closed her eyes and allowed him to throatfuck her in the hope that it would all be over soon. Please just let it be quick, Sharon prayed.

Tom hadn't always been this way. When they first met he had been caring and compassionate. With his handsome face and powerful physique, he swept Sharon right off her feet. They married only six months after they first met. He was a rising star on the Boston police force and it seemed like life was as perfect as could be. But gradually Tom began to change. Sharon didn't know if it was because of the things he had seen as a detective working on violent cases or some deeper corruption he encountered in the criminal justice system. She could see him becoming disillusioned with his job, his marriage, his very existence. He just seemed angry all of the time. It was always the fault of some other, never because of him or people like him. African-Americans, Hispanics, homosexuals, feminists,liberals. They were all to blame in some way for the ills of the world.

The situation only became worse when Sharon discovered that her womb was barren. A child may have helped, though Sharon still wasn't sure if that would have salvaged their broken marriage. She knew that Tom always blamed her for not being able to conceive a child. Their fights began to get louder and nastier finally Tom slapped her while in the midst of an argument. Tom apologized profusely afterward through the tears streaming down his face and he solemnly sweared it would never happen again. But it did.

More and more frequently, Sharon noticed regret and shame no longer showing in his eyes after he beat her. He was always careful, as meticulous as when he investigated a crime scene. He would only hit Sharon on her back, or chest, or stomach. Places on her body that couldn't be seen. She still slept with him, though she hadn't felt desire for him in years. It was easier to lie still and let him have his way with her than risk another beating.

She never gave a thought to trying turn Tom in for spousal abuse. He had so many friends in the police department and the courts that her pleas for help would just be shoved under the table. Even worse than that, Sharon started to feel as if everything that happened to her was her own fault and she deserved it. It didn't help that Tom constantly belittled her as being worthless for not being able to have kids or please him in the bedroom. Sharon began feeling grateful that she couldn't bear a child.

Tom grunted and thrust his pelvis upward to shove his cock deeper into Sharon's throat. His strong hand on Sharon's head held her in place as he fucked her mouth. Sharon's choked as she struggled to handle the amount of dick forcing itself inside her.

"Keep sucking it," Tom moaned. "Show me how much you love the taste of cock."

Actually, Sharon found the taste of Tom's dick disgusting. But she continued to blow him against her better judgement. Sharon sucked him harder and pulled his foreskin into her mouth with her lip's suction. The sooner she could get him to cum, the better. Suddenly she heard Tom's breathing quicken and felt his cock tremble in her mouth. Sharon tried to pull away when she felt Tom's shaft pulsating and pumping but he held her head down while she gagged on his semen exploding in her mouth. It tasted salty and bitter. Toxic. She could feel sperm dripping out of her mouth onto Tom's cock. Sharon allowed it to dribble down her chin; she certainly wasn't going to swallow it.

Tom finally released his grip on Sharon's hair and she pulled herself back up to a sitting position. She wiped saliva and semen off her chin using the back of her hand. She smoothed down her skirt and blouse to eliminate every wrinkle she could find. Always stay focused on the smaller details. It's what Sharon did every time after Tom had sex with her when she didn't wish to. Tom reached over and caressed her cheek with his hand. It took all of Sharon's willpower not to flinch away from his touch and she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth with the effort.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Tom said. "There's plenty more where that came from. I know you're very confused right now, but after you've had my cock a few more times you will be set right."

Sharon glared at Tom and spoke before she could stop herself. "I'd rather lick Candace's cunt a thousand times than have that thing near me again," Sharon said with a sneer.

Rage formed on Tom's face and he grabbed the back of Sharon's hair. He slammed her head down onto the dash of the car, not overly rough but enough to leave a mark and make it hurt. Sharon cried out in pain as her head ran into the plastic inset above the glove compartment. Normally Tom went out of his way to not damage her face. Sharon had never seen him so angry. She rubbed her forehead and tried not to weep again.

"I'm not going to make you take that insult back, but you had better watch your mouth from now on," Tom warned. "Oh, and if I ever find you were unfaithful to me again, I swear to God I'll kill you."

(Present Day)

Sharon shrank away from Sherri and cringed. "It's my fault," she wailed. "It's always my fault. He doesn't mean to do it. I'm just a stupid, worthless bitch."

Sherri sat down next to Sharon and wrapped her arms around the damaged woman as she shushed her. "Shhh, sweet baby," Sherri said consolingly. "It's never the victim's fault, Sharon."

Sharon laid her head upon Sherri's shoulder and wept. After crying her pain away for a minute, Sharon looked up at Sherri as she wiped her tears on the sleeve of her blouse . "You're one of them, aren't you?" she inquired.

Sherri looked at Sharon suspiciously. "What do you mean?" Sherri asked carefully.

"I could tell as soon as I met you this morning," Sharon said. "You're one of them. Like Candace."

There was no point in denying it. "Yes, I am of the Hive," Sherri admitted. "Just as you soon will be."

"What do you mean?"

"You tasted Candace's Essence, which means you are tied to us completely now. You belong to the Hive for as long as you will live."

"I've always wanted something to belong to," Sharon said with a distant look in her eyes. "My life had been empty until I met Candace." She leaned over and kissed Sherri on the mouth. "You have something I need." Sharon reached a hand down the front of Sherri's pants and underwear before Sherri could react and rubbed at the warmth she found within.

Sherri's body flexed upward and her hands clenched as she felt Sharon's fingertips discovering her opening and dipping inside her hole. Sherri hated to say it but she had no choice. "We don't have time, Sharon," said Sherri as she grabbed Sharon's wrist above the waist of her jeans and held it still. "I have to leave soon and can't be delayed. I'm sorry.

"Please," Sharon pleaded as she kissed the ebony skin of Sherri's neck and shoulder. "I need this so badly. You can't understand what this craving is like.

Sharon was technically correct about Sherri's lack of knowledge. Sherri had been assimilated by the Queen before ever tasting Essence and passed over the Initiated phase entirely. She had no idea how bad the thirst for Essence must feel. It must be horrible. If Sharon didn't have a dose of Essence soon she would become very sick.

Goddamnit, Sherri thought. She sighed heavily. "Well if we must..." Sherri said before trailing off.

Sharon grinned at Sherri's acquiescence. "Thank you so much," Sharon said softly.

"We have to make it fast," said Sherri. "I'm supposed to meet Officer Brandy Clarke here in five minutes, and we are not doing this in the hallway where anyone could walk in and see." Sherri's gaze scanned across the hallway until she saw a sign above a door signifying a private bathroom. "Come with me."

Sherri took ahold of Sharon's hand and pulled Sharon to her feet as she stood up. Sharon giggled as her and Sherri ran together down the hallway to the bathroom. Sharon felt the same way with Sherri as she did with Candace. Free and happy. An altogether rare combination of emotions for her to experience.

1...34567...9