Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Sherri's Story

Story Info
Sherri embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue a Hivesister.
31.1k words
4.7
16.7k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of the third act of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers that focuses on the character Sherri. I recommend you read Acts One and Two as well as the Intro to Act Three before beginning this story. If you haven't read the parts focusing on Cassandra and Anna yet, don't worry. Their stories all occur simultaneously to Sherri's so they may be read in any order. Once again, I have provided a cast of characters to help readers get up to speed if they haven't read this series in a while. Enjoy the story!

*****

Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers: Act Three (Sherri's Story)

Setting: Boston, Present Day

Cast of Characters:

Sherri: Cassandra's roommate and best friend. They have been friends since grade school and are as close as sisters. Sherri has a mixed racial heritage, with skin colored a light caramel tone. She has dark brown eyes and short, black hair that sticks out in all directions like an afro in its infancy, though her hair looks more ragged than bushy. Sherri works part time in a lesbian dive bar at nights and at a hair salon during the day. She barely earns enough money to help with rent. Sherri has been an out and proud lesbian for over ten years. She normally never hits on straight women, but seemingly overnight her entire personality has changed. Sherri now seduces heterosexual women and turns them into pussy-hungry lesbians. Sherri has harbored a secret crush on Cassandra for years, and her proudest accomplishment thus far has been providing the formerly straight Cassandra with her first lesbian experience. Sherri's claim to fame is being the first to be assimilated into the Hive by the Queen and is the most loyal member of this strange lesbian cult.

Cassandra: The protagonist of this series is a young professional in her late twenties. Cassandra has pale skin along with long brunette hair and brown eyes. She has a handsome face and a skinny, desirable body though she has always felt self-conscious about how small her breasts are in proportion to the rest of her. Cassandra doesn't fit the mainstream definition of attractive or sexy but there is something about her that both males and females find alluring. Cassandra works as a copy editor at a fashion magazine run by Catherine O'Hara. Cassandra fell under the sway of the Pussy Snatchers after resisting longer and harder than any of the other women that were converted. The Hive, which includes Cassandra's boss and coworkers helped entrap her and led her to being mind controlled by her friend Sherri. Under Sherri's influence, Cassandra is made to have sex first with Sherri and then with Cassandra's younger sister Anna. Sherri delivers the sisters to a mansion deep in the country wilderness where the Hive has its secret lair. Cassandra tries her hardest to resist again, but becomes filled with lust at the sight of the Hive's Queen. She has sex with the Queen and this act of copulation causes her to be assimilated into the Hive. Cassandra's mind and body belong to the Hive now. The Hive is a collection of women who have had their minds altered by the Queen to do her bidding. The process of Cassandra's assimilation is more involved than what her fellow Hivesisters experienced, having had sex with the Queen multiple times rather than just once. This has done something odd to Cassandra, something that makes her different from the others. She doesn't understand it yet, but she is changing. Becoming something more than human.

The Queen: An extraterrestrial being of extraordinary power. Though her body is not human, she identifies as a female. Her true form is unknown because she is a shapeshifter who appears to humans as a middle-aged woman with dark hair. Her body is absolutely flawless, with perfectly geometric curves calculated to stimulate the most desire in humans and enough flesh on her breasts, thighs, and buttocks to appear shapely but not overweight. Her face and skin has not a single blemish or imperfection. Through sex, she releases a pod that embeds itself in her partner's bodies. The pod that the Queen produces bends the minds of women to her will and connects their consciousness to an overall hive mind. The assimilated women generate their own imitation of the Queen's otherworldly allure called the Essence. It is this dangerously addictive secretion that lures unsuspecting women into the clutches of the Hive. The Queen's goals are currently unknown, but she has been assimilating every woman she can get her "hands" on and her only clear aims are for expansion.

Day Eight

Sherri slammed on the brakes as she encountered the tail end of a traffic jam leading into the city of Boston. If she were smart, she would have left hours earlier to beat the morning rush. But no, she just had to have sex with Pamela, Ellen, and Janet one last time. Still worth it, Sherri thought as she recalled the tongues of each woman inside all three of her orifices at the same time.

Janet and Ellen's marriage had been transformed into something radically new by the Hive. They slept with women outside their marriage constantly, but in some deference to their marital vows they would only have sex with a third if their spouse was also present. Sleeping with one of them was basically a package deal, and the Hivesisters had taken to jokingly referring to a night spent with the two wives the 'Jellen' treatment.

Pamela was a different matter. Unlike the two of them, Janet and Ellen's close friend had been straight to begin with until becoming seduced by the call of the Hive. She ended up being a fantastic addition to the group; her long tongue made her very popular amongst the Hivesisters and her oral skills were always in high demand. Even among the most skilled practitioners of cunnilingis in probably the entire world, Pamela stood out due to her flexibility and enthusiasm.

An intriguing complication had come up a few days after Pamela's assimilation. The formerly straight woman had a husband she had not seen for a few days. She had left him bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse while she remained living in debauchery in the mansion of the Hive. Pamela had been so distracted by her pleasure and newfound love of women's bodies that her cycle had been completely thrown off. After nearly a week at the mansion, Pamela made the stunning realization that her period was several days late. A quick pregnancy test later and it was officially confirmed that Pamela would be having a baby.

It wasn't even a question of whether she would keep it. She had never desired to have children before but now she couldn't wait to give birth to the very first human Hivedaughter. Pamela would be an honored and famous member of the Hive for the rest of her existence. In her old life she would never have conceived that she could hold a title with as much importance as Hivemother.

The Hivesisters were very curious what effect Pamela's assimilation would have on her child's gestation and birth. The Queen was rather coy about it when asked, but she did say that no matter the gender of the child prior to Pamela's conversion it would definitely become a girl.

One of the Essence's few weaknesses was that it only influenced girls who had completely developed through puberty, creating a definite age limit for who could be assimilated into the Hive. But what would happen with a girl born to an assimilated? Sherri didn't think the Queen knew exactly, she was actually rather unknowledgeable of human customs and anatomy. A few members of the Hive who had been scientists and researchers ordered for more pregnant women to be kidnapped and turned so that further experimentation could be conducted. They were already planning control groups and ways to measure the effect differing quantities of Essence had on pregnant woman.

Pamela was going to become even more popular once her breasts and belly swelled. Every woman in the Hive would want a chance to make love to a pregnant woman and brag that they had slept with the first Hivemother. Pamela's daughter would likely be the most spoiled and pampered child in human history; every Hivesister already thought of themselves as the girl's mother.

Now my mind is really beginning to wander, Sherri thought. Her elbow leaned against the window with the side of her head resting in her hand as she waited impatiently. After not moving for over a minute she went ahead and threw the transmission lever forward so the car was in park. I'm so goddamn bored, Sherri thought. Nothing exciting has ever happened to her in a car. As Sherri waited to enter the city a nervous feeling grew in the pit of her stomach again. Though she would do absolutely anything for the Hive, this wasn't exactly what she had signed up for. There had to be dozens of women more qualified than her, but for some reason the Queen trusted Sherri the most. Just her luck.

Making sure none of the cars stuck in traffic beside her were spying on her first, Sherri opened the glove compartment so it was slightly ajar and peered inside. A black case containing a capped syringe was the most prominent item and Sherri shuddered as her gaze fell upon it. She hoped it wouldn't come to that. One milliliter of the drug would tranquilize, two milliliters would paralyze, and five would cause death within minutes. Definitely not what Sherri had signed up for. She pulled the glove compartment open a bit further and saw the barrel of the gun she had also been given. Before a few hours ago, Sherri had never even fired a weapon in her life. One of the Hive members who used to be in the National Guard helpfully explained to her how to use the pistol but Sherri still didn't trust herself to handle a firearm. Sherri slammed the compartment shut so she wouldn't have to look at it any more. As nervous as she felt, she couldn't help feeling a slight twinge of excitement as she embarked on the most dangerous task she had ever undertaken.

~~~

Captain Skern threw open the door to the questioning room. Detective Smith sat with his feet propped up on the only desk as he read a newspaper. He lowered the pages at the sound of someone entering and his eyes opened with shock when he noticed his superior. "Sir!" Smith exclaimed. "You shouldn't be here!"

The Captain looked through the glass window at the woman sitting in the next room. The interrogation room contained only a table and two chairs. The prisoner was not even allowed the luxury of a glass of water. The window was double paned so the person being questioned couldn't see through to the other side. The smug look on the prisoner's face told Thomas Skern that she was completely aware that she was being watched.

"I'm going in. I'm talking to her," the Captain growled.

Smith replied, "I can definitely understand your concern sir, but this is way too personal for you. We already have detectives assigned to the case. It would be completely inappropriate for you to be involved. Go home. You should be with Sharon right now."

The Captain glared at his detective. "You understand my 'concern', Smith? That freak in there kidnapped and raped my wife!" Skern bellowed. "Plus, she knows more than she is telling. She's hiding something. I can feel it."

"How do you mean?" Smith inquired.

"You remember those reports that came down from New York about random kidnapping and multiple disappearances of women?" asked Skern. "I believe this case is related."

Smith began to scoff, but stopped himself when he felt the Captain's withering gaze upon him. "Listen, sir. Lord knows I'm used to your hunches being right, but I think that is a stretch. It's a sad truth, but women disappear every single day. Just because there's been a lot more reported in the last week doesn't mean there's some large, overarching conspiracy. Correlation does not imply causation, and yada yada yada..."

"But it fits all of the reports we've seen so far," Skern rationalized. "Sharon was missing for over 24 hours before I found her being molested in the backseat of the perpetrator's car. Those women in New York were missing for a day or two before turning up again, the ones that turned up at all."

Smith thought it better not to mention that Sharon's 'molestation' was her licking another woman between the legs while Sharon fucked her with her fingers. Also best to forget that Captain Skern had to be dragged away by four officers to prevent him from beating his wife's kidnapper to death. The Captain seemed more angered by the embarrassment and humiliation of the ordeal than any trauma his wife had endured.

"We have rather flimsy evidence to detain the suspect with as it is, sir. Your wife refuses to press charges, and there has not been any indication that their... er... encounter wasn't-" Smith coughed nervously. "Um, consensual."

"There is no way Sharon would do that to me," Skern said. "Embarrass me in such a humiliating way? It was rape." The Captain pointed at the woman sitting calmly inside the room next door. "She doesn't leave until I say so. And I am going in to talk to her and there is no way you will stop me. That is an order, detective."

Smith swallowed but didn't say anything to contradict his superior. Captain's Skern's combative and generally abusive attitude would have been unbearable if he weren't an exemplary police officer. Nine commendations in his storied career, and still only forty years-old. Most policemen retire without being awarded once.

Smith nodded his head and said, "As you say, sir."

"Has she tried contacting anyone yet?" the Captain inquired.

"No, sir. No friends, no family. Not even a lawyer."

"Good. Smith?"

"Yes, sir?"

"No microphones, and no cameras while I'm in there."

This was definitely against protocol, but Smith wouldn't dare refuse an order from a legend like the Captain. That would be a quick way to lose his cushy desk position and be back walking the beat in the middle of winter. He simply nodded in agreeance.

Skern reserved a final glare for his unhelpful subordinate before opening the side door and walking into the interrogation room. His perpetually annoyed expression turned to fury as he gazed upon the woman sitting inside. It was bad enough that he had caught his wife being unfaithful to him with another woman, but he might have felt somewhat better about it if it had actually been with someone attractive rather than this female sitting before him. The criminal had a short, brown butch haircut and an overweight figure. She wore thick black-rimmed glasses and had on dark jeans and a t-shirt. Clothes Skern would expect a man to wear. The sleeves of her shirt barely covered tattoos that swirled around her forearms. Skern couldn't make out what the design was meant to represent but he certainly did not care enough to ask. The woman's thick eyeglasses covered deep, piercing light-green pupils on a face that Skern would kindly compare to that of a bulldog. She seems like the epitome of a stereotypical butch lesbian, Skern thought. Of all the people that Sharon would cheat on him with. If she really wanted to be with someone who looked like a man, Skern was all the man she would ever need.

"Good morning, Ms. Clark," Skern greeted with as much cordiality as he could muster. "Candace." She didn't reply to Skern's greeting, just smiled. The grin that formed on Candace's face made Skern want to beat her senseless. "What is your business in Boston? Your license says you are from New York City."

"Oh, you know," Candace answered nonchalantly. "Just sightseeing. I've never been to Boston before, believe it or not. Your town has such... beautiful attractions." Candace winked at Skern, which heated his blood from a simmer to a boil.

"You do realize the mess of shit you are in, don't you?" Skern asked. "So quit with the fucking joking, you freak. I've got you on kidnapping, first degree sexual assault, assault of an office of the peace. You name it. I could bring up a dozen more charges if I wanted to."

"I'm not worried," Candace replied. She could feel one of her sisters coming closer. She wasn't near enough yet that their minds could link, but Candace knew she was coming for her. She had been making a beeline straight to the city since early this morning.

Skern slammed his hand down on the table hard enough to make it rattle. "You fucking should be worried!" he yelled.

An inquisitive look came over Candace's face. "Hey, I recognize you now," Candace said with realization forming in her voice. "You were there when I was arrested. The one with the hot temper. You must be the asshole husband Sharon told me about."

Skern pointed his finger at Candace. "Don't you dare say her fucking name," he said coldly.

"Looks like the asshole husband is an asshole cop too," Candace chided. She had already been caught and didn't even care if she picked a fight.

Skern's eyes narrowed as he seethed at Candace. He hated these fucking dykes almost as much as he hated faggots. These gays were unnatural, a perversion that tainted this God-blessed country. Lesbos should be forced to suck and fuck as much cock as it took until they were set right, Skern thought. This so-called tolerance for deviant behaviors was destroying America.

Skern fingered the pistol in his holster and said casually, "You had better watch your mouth or I'm going to make you suck on this gun barrel and hope to God I don't pull the trigger. That's if I don't stick it up your cunt and put a bullet through your insides."

"Ugh, talk about a dirty mouth," Candace said with disgust on her face. "Don't be jealous just because I can satisfy your woman better than you ever cou-"

Candace cried out in pain as Skern suddenly backhanded her across the face with all the strength he could muster. Detective Smith stood up in the viewing room when he saw his boss fly off the handle, but decided to sit back down and go back to reading his paper. He knew he couldn't interfere unless it looked like Captain Skern might actually kill the prisoner.

Candace wiped away a trickle of blood dripping out of the side of her mouth. A handprint reddened the right side of her face. "You- you can't do that," Candace said. "It's not legal, that's police brutality."

"We're just getting started," Skern said. He pointed at the camera hanging from the ceiling in the corner of the room next to the door. "You see that camera? That red light at the bottom of it? It should be solid instead of blinking." Candace looked at Skern worriedly. He put his hands together and cracked his knuckles. "Now where were we?"

~~~

Sherri pulled her car into a loading zone outside of the police substation in south Boston. She could feel her sister inside there somewhere. She was in pain, someone was hurting her. Sherri almost thought she could taste the blood in her mouth and her jaw felt a phantom soreness. Just after Sherri turned the keys out of the ignition she noticed a sign saying that visitors needed to park at the garage a block away. Would not end up being much of a rescue if she got a parking ticket or her car was towed. Sherri sighed at the raindrops forming little circles on her windshield. In her rush to leave she had neglected to pack an umbrella. The rain fell in a slight drizzle at the moment but the forecast called for showers off and on for the rest of the day. Sherri cursed to herself as she restarted the car and pulled the transmission back to the 'drive' position. As she drove the two hundred feet to the parking garage Sherri recalled the events that led up to this.

(Flashback: Yesterday Evening)

Sherri had been summoned from her bed late at night by the Queen. Surprisingly, Sherri had actually been asleep. The three women sharing her bed had exhausted her entirely. Sherri was already weary from the orgy earlier in the evening that all the Hivesisters in the mansion had attended. Sherri knew she didn't feel as tired after physical exertion as she used to since her transformation, but she still had limits. She had lost count of how many times she had come in the last day, let alone the last week. Every day it was something completely different with someone completely new. Sherri was living a life she had always wanted, a life filled with nothing but pleasure.

123456...9