All Comments on 'Inventive Wife'

by MauiGuy2080

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
falcon29falcon29over 9 years ago
First

His first action should be to serve her with divorce papers and a request for a permanent antidote to the 'gay' medicine. I have nothing against ass play, just the forced nature of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting

I think I would be pissed and she'd have hell to pay. I think the story should continue be he deserves to be avenged or at least get a permanent reward out of this.

amh1970amh1970over 9 years ago
sick

Just fucking sick in a twisted way

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Well that one left me scratching my head???

You have quite the imagination but it appears to be pointed in the wrong direction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total Horseshit

Inventive, HELL NO. Stop writing and go play in traffic if this is what you call quality or stick with your gay friends. A waste of time reading.

MauiGuy2080MauiGuy2080over 9 years agoAuthor
To each his own...

Thank you all for your comments - both positive and negative. Whatever floats your boat, the saying goes. I do not expect everyone to like the story. I enjoyed writing it and will write more regardless of the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting!

I'm not really into the forced bi but neat story. Very original fantasy. I still gave 4 stars. Good writing

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 9 years ago
I liked it!!

It wasn't the sex though for me it was the inventions... I was definitely interested in the deepthroat serum and the one that makes cum taste like chocolate. Sounds like a damn good idea to me lol!! Screw the naysayers... I gave it 5 stars!!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
that was rape,

with a role reversal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF?!

What is Laura gonna package her concoctions like Instant Oatmeal and sell it as "Instant Fag".And she can bottle the antidote as "Queer Be Gone"'.

This is obviously a fantasy type story pandering to guys who like being the filling in a gay sandwich.

Suggestion : As a sequel entitled "Payback's a Bitch" ,hubby drugs Laura with extra-strength Extasy ,applies her same inventions she used on him to loosen up her asshole and throat and pushes her into a large padded room. In that room are 25 big black dudes,all swinging at least 10 thick inches of thickly-veined meat between balls the size of grapefruits. By the time they're done with Laura,she's swallowed quarts of cum,and had her snatch and ass filled so full that her extended belly makes it look like she's 7 months preggo. She becomes addicted to BIG Black cocks and invents a formula to make others the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's good that Laura

is going to be incredibly rich with her new invention. That way George should get a good settlement from their divorce. Why would any guy stay with a women who arranges for him to be raped by a couple of guys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

revenge then, for all the people that he had robbed of home , health and happiness.

perhaps the two men or their friends had been his victims?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous