Inventory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, yes Janet, please, make me cum, please," Helen pleaded.

When Janet licked Helen's outer lips, Helen grabbed Janet's head and pulled Janet hard onto her pussy, whimpering. Janet then flat tongue licked Helen's clit, and within a dozen strokes, Helen erupted like a volcano squealing her orgasm to her neighbors on all sides. It went on for some time, and once she had settled to just trembling, Janet inserted two fingers, using a come-hither motion, flat tongue licked Helen's clit a dozen more times, then latched on it and sucked for all she was worth. Helen screamed, arched, and hosed Janet's face. Oh, how Janet loved the taste, smell, and feel of hot squirt all over her face and tits. She lapped it up, squealing herself.

Bang, bang, bang came a thudding from the neighbors above pounding on the floor, and they heard someone yell, "Shut da fuck up," from one wall and heard, "Cut that shit out," from another.

Both looked at each other and giggled hysterically. This interruption from the neighbors didn't stop them, of course, as Janet, despite what the neighbors demanded, repeated what she had done to Helen several times while Helen, in deference to her neighbor's demands, muffled her screams into a pillow held tight to her face.

Panting, almost unable to speak, Helen pleaded, almost in tears, "Janet, let me get you off, please. I owe you so much. This is so good. Thank you."

Janet would only relent to let her sixty-nine, but Helen surprised Janet with her enthusiasm, and although Janet got Helen off, Helen got Janet to the desperate stage. With Helen's orgasm and Janet just not getting there, Janet took charge and showed Helen how to scissor. This sexual act was new to Helen and so aroused her that quickly, their scissoring turned frantic as they both rubbed their slick, swollen, and red vulvas together.

"Oh, oh, oh," they squealed in unison, rubbing their vulvas frenetically, crescendoing in nearly mutual orgasms, hosing each other with squirt, screaming, and shuddering.

"Shut da fuck up," came the cries of a disturbed neighbor pounding on the wall.

Both started laughing uncontrollably, falling back into the soaked sheets, momentarily sated. After changing the sheets, Helen fell asleep cuddled under Janet's arm. As she fell asleep, Janet smiled. All was going well.

>>>>>

The following Monday, Lambert called Janet into his office. As she passed Helen's desk, she looked around to make sure no one was looking and kissed Helen. The startled Helen looked around and, seeing no one looking, smiled.

"I have a task for you today at one after lunch," Lambert began. "This came down from upper-level management today. I need you to take this inventory on the fourteenth floor, in room 1401. Here is the key. Don't go there until one and don't take more than an hour. It is an important inventory, so I am told," he said, shrugging.

"OK, Sir," she replied.

"How many times must I tell you, Janet? It's Oscar," he corrected.

"Sorry, Sir, err Oscar. It was the way I was brought up. You have to blame my mama," she said, smiling that bubbly Janet.

"OK, I understand, but I don't like to be called sir, so please try to remember," he said, dismissing her with a wave.

He didn't understand she didn't like to be waved off. So, perhaps he would have to put up with Sir a few more times.

After lunch with Helen, who was, for the first time since Janet met her, not a dower old hag and almost fun to be around, Janet made a date with her to go shopping. She intended to get the woman into something other than the burlap sacks she wore daily and maybe even get some makeup on her and a gym membership. Helen wasn't grossly overweight, and Janet figured she could get twenty pounds off Helen in a couple of months and then maybe get her laid. That should perk her up.

Janet took the elevator and found the room at the end of the hall. She unlocked the windowless room and felt for the light switch by the door. The lights came on, and she was baffled. At first glance, there was one set of shelves on the right wall with a couple of dozen unopened boxes and an old copier on the left wall.

"What the fuck?" she thought. "There isn't enough here to take more than two minutes to inventory.

Taking the clipboard with the inventory sheet, she inventoried the items twice, taking about three minutes. Finished with that, she scrutinized the sheet to find a copier listed on it, but that was it. There was nothing else. She wrote it in on the bottom and then, thinking twice, turned to check it out closer, thinking perhaps there were things on, in, or around it. Janet froze at what she saw. There on the opposite wall was a hole, and through that hole was a huge dick, long and thick as she had ever seen. Wide-eyed, she approached it and noticed a kneeling pad under it on the floor.

She was immediately suspicious. It could be something the associates cooked up to get her to blow them. You know, a joke on the newbie so they could laugh at her and make her life miserable. It could be a test to see if she was a nasty girl who would do this disgusting thing, thus being a reason to fire her. Or it could be testing to see if she was a goody-two-shoes who wouldn't be a team player, thus being a reason to fire her. Lambert didn't seem involved because he looked as clueless as she did when he gave her the assignment.

"Well, slut," she thought, steeling herself. "You didn't know if that chemistry professor would go along with your proposal for extra credit fucking to get the A, but you stepped out on the limb anyway. If it hadn't worked, you would have been in a real pickle, but you took the chance. Remember the valedictorian shit, too. If you had put the dic in the vale-dic-torian, you would have been the one. Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch," she said, repeating a mantra she had started using every morning in the mirror.

"Well, hi, Mr. Cock. Do you want me to do something?" she asked coyly.

The cock bobbed up and down.

"I'll take that as a yes," she cooed. "Do you want me to touch you?"

Again, the cock bobbed up and down. So, Janet stroked it several times, a tiny droplet of precum forming on the tip.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" she said, using baby talk.

The cock bobbed again, and she knelt on the kneeling pad, and taking the cock she kissed the tip.

"Do you want me to lick you?" she whispered, her hot breath hard on the cock.

The cock bobbed, and she licked it from base to tip. It bobbed madly with the heartbeat of its owner, a string of precum beginning to drool from the end, and she licked it off.

"Oh, yummy," she cooed. "Do you want me to suck on you?"

The cock bobbed madly up and down as she sucked the tip into her mouth, her lips massaging the sensitive underside of Mr. Cock and her tongue going around the head a couple of times, then probing at the little hole in the end. She heard its owner moan. Janet then began to take the cock in short strokes to start slowly increasing how much she took in until it hit the back of her throat. She swallowed and pushed forward, taking the entire cock into her esophagus without gagging. Her nose was against the wall, and she held it there for an outrageous amount of time until she backed off, pulling it out with a loud pop.

"Oh, I wish the hole was bigger, Mr. Cock, so I could get to touch and lick and suck on Mr. Balls. I'm sure he is really tasty, too," she teased.

Then she got serious and strove to give the best blow job she had ever given. Janet was a talented cock sucker, and soon she could tell Mr. Cock was about to pop. Checking her watch, she pulled him out with a pop and pinched the tip of Mr. Cock, making him deflate a little.

"We don't want to make this end too soon, do we, Mr. Cock?" she said, renewing her assault on Mr. Cock.

Janet pinched down Mr. Cock five times until she could hear Mr. Cock's owner slamming against the wall, moaning and trying to push Mr. Cock out further, anything to get Mr. Cock to spew Mr. Balls' contents. Smirking, she swallowed Mr. Cock whole, placing her nose on the wall, and Mr. Cock spewed ropes of cum directly into her esophagus.

When she felt his pulsations diminish, but before he was done entirely ejaculating, she pulled out and caught a couple of pulses, swallowed, and said, "Mm, good." After a short pause, she said, "Let me clean you up, Mr. Cock."

Janet cleaned the cock and, releasing it, sat back on her heels. Mr. Cock disappeared through the hole. She waited five minutes, but no other cock appeared, and a little disappointed, she got up, found nothing in, on, or even near the copier, and left. She turned in the inventory sheet to Lambert. Later that day, just before she was to go for the day, Lambert called her into his office.

"Top brass just sent me a memo that you are to go to the same room daily at one and do the inventory. Janet, I have no idea what this is about, but I guess it is important. Keep the key," he told her.

Each day she went to the room, and each day, there was a different cock. She always did the inventory first, making sure it was accurate, but she played the same game with each cock.

That weekend, she went shopping with Helen and talked her into better outfits. They went to a hairdresser, got some makeup, and got Helen a gym membership. It took the promise of an entire evening of fucking her, but she got it done. Anthony came like a panting dog to service her on Sunday and spent the whole day with her. Janet came so many times she lost count.

On Monday, Helen got compliments on how she looked, and patting her on the ass, Janet said, "See, you are a sexy one."

This week brought the continuing little room inventory assignment. Each cock was the same in the same order, so Janet named them Mr. Monday Cock, Mr. Tuesday Cock, etc., talking to them using their names as though they were a person. She loved Mr. Monday Cock. He was long, although it wasn't the length that she liked. It was the thickness. A big thick cock would fill her up even though she wasn't being pussy fucked. It excited her to think about it and hope for it. Tuesday was not nearly as long but easily as thick. Wednesday was longer than Tuesday but not as thick. Thursday was short but thick, and Friday was average in all respects.

The following weekend, she got Helen to go shopping again for sexy lingerie, some sexy bras, some thongs, and even a pair of crotchless panties. She also surprised Helen by bringing her strap-on and fucked the shit out of Helen, disturbing the neighbors again.

On the third week, Janet said to Mr. Monday Cock, "You know I would like to introduce you, Mr. Monday Cock, to Miss Pussy. She is a real admirer of you and would very much like for you to get to know her. She would love to be filled with your charm."

Mr. Monday Cock at the mention went wild, bobbing up and down, and she got him to pop rather quickly. In fact, they all acted the same.

That weekend, they celebrated. Helen had lost twenty pounds in just three weeks. She wasn't exactly slim but looked nineteenth-century voluptuous, like a Mae West sexy. In celebrating, they went out, and Janet drew the marks in. Before long, Helen, Janet, and two of the marks found themselves on Helen's king-sized bed. Helen experienced her first double penetration while sucking on Janet's clit. Janet knew that Helen wouldn't be satisfied with a female partner, even with a dildo strap-on from now on. Helen was straight, and Janet had been an interim, a space between. The women sent the men away before dawn and held each other naked, cum seeping from both pussies.

"Thank you, Janet. You are my best friend," Helen said, weeping.

Janet drew her into a kiss, thinking, "Now all I have to do is get her to have enough confidence in herself to go out and get fucked on her own without me."

On Monday of the fourth week, she noticed a change in the little room. After taking the inventory, which didn't change much but did change every day, Janet went to where the little hole was. Now, it was a larger hole with a black material hung over the entrance cut in strips, like in a warehouse. The strips of plastic keep the heat in but allow passage. Extending out through the hole was a padded bench-like thing extending three or four feet into the room. Over the hole were several drawings of a nude woman climbing on the bench and extending her legs and torso through the hole.

"Is that you, Mr. Monday Cock?" she called out.

Sure enough, Mr. Monday Cock, appeared along with Mr. Balls for the first time, through the material bobbing up and down.

"So, you want me to put my legs in the hole?" she said, smiling.

Mr. Monday Cock bobbed madly up and down.

"OK," she replied, starting to undress.

The drawing showed a woman completely naked, although Janet couldn't figure out why she would need to expose her tits since they wouldn't be in the hole. Nude, she climbed on the bench and placed her feet through the hole, working her way down until two arms reached under her hips and, grabbing her thighs, yanked her into position like she loved to be. Janet squealed, her juices flowing at the eroticism. Unseen hands pushed her legs up, spreading them obscenely wide, and attached her ankles to the other side of the wall. Hands again pulled her deeper into the hole until her tits were at the material. She held her breath as a mouth began to lick and suck her pussy. Not being able to see what was happening was almost like being blindfolded, erotic as hell. Soon, she was panting and moaning.

"Oh, don't stop, please," she groaned as the magic unseen lips ceased their lewd assault.

A cock split her labial lips, not needing lubrication as she was sloppy wet. It bayonetted her pussy in one stroke, and she arched and squealed. It poled her slowly at first, speeding up as time went on.

"Oh, my god, Mr. Monday. You are filling me up and stretching me. You are so big, Mr. Monday. Fuck me Monday, fuck me harder, harder," she wailed.

Hands came through the material and mauled her tits, twisting and pulling her nipples to hard nubs.

"Fuck me, Monday. Oh, my god, fuck me," Janet squealed.

The arms appeared again and yanked her so the material was at her neck, trapping her arms over her head. Lips surrounded her nipples and sucked them, nipping them, pinching and mauling them. All the while, Monday poled her expertly in long strokes ending with it grinding on her clit.

"Oh, my god, I'm going to cum," Janet screamed, and then her orgasm crashed over her like an ocean wave.

It tumbled and rolled her to the bottom. She knew she squirted as she felt it splash off whoever was fucking her onto her torso and thighs. Janet arched and bucked, losing control of her extremities. They spasmed and pulsed and danced to their own tune. The orgasm seemed to go on and on, and Janet was just as glad. As powerful as it was, she would have loved it to go on longer, but nothing lasts forever. Slowly, Janet started to come down from the mountain and go through all the stages, finally just trembling. So intense was her orgasm she had no idea when or if Monday came.

Unseen hands pushed her back into the room as she began half in and half out. Then the hands released her left leg, lowering it slowly and then her right. She didn't know what to do as her legs dangled in the unseen room.

"Is that it?" she pondered.

After five minutes, she shimmied her way back into the room. She could tell cum was leaking from her pussy, and its telltale odor wafted up from the smears on the padded bench.

"So, Monday came in me without asking and didn't use a condom," she thought. "It's not that I needed one for birth control, but I mean, there is such a thing as common courtesy. Stop your mommy repressed morality, slut," she continued in her mind repeating her mantra aloud, "Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch."

The copier had a bottle of spray cleaner and a towel. Before dressing, she cleaned herself and the bench and returned to work with the inventory sheet.

Each day that week, the same happened as she returned each day to do the inventory that didn't need doing, and each day she orgasmed, and each cock filled her with cum.

On Friday, Helen, who had continued to lose weight and was beginning to look hot, begged Janet to go out with her. Janet agreed but insisted Helen wear some outrageous slut wear she picked out for her. It was just a tight, thin, white cotton tank top with a deep-cut V in the front and essentially no back, eliminating a bra. Helen objected until Janet sucked and played with Helen's nipples. The bottom was a miniskirt, so short Helen feared she would be on display, especially since Janet wouldn't let her wear panties. Janet dressed the same, but Helen picked up the two guys. Janet sicced the men on Helen and just rubbed her pussy, watching Helen double-teamed by them, leaving Helen covered with cum, filled with cum, and cum drunk. Anthony happily and thoroughly scratched Janet's itch the next day.

Janet's assignments improved each week since she had been taking the inventory. Her pussy was filled with cum, except on those days, the string hung out of her pussy, and then they filled her ass. One morning, Lambert called her into the office.

"Yes, Oscar, what can I do for you?" the energetic, bubbly Janet asked.

"Sit. I have something important to talk to you about," Lambert said seriously.

Instantly worried, Janet sat.

"Look, I don't know quite how to tell you this, but Burt is in trouble," he started.

Burt Hollins is an associate. Janet nodded, squinting, wondering what that had to do with her. She had seen him moping around the office, always downcast, but she had never asked or cared why.

"How so?" she asked, probing.

"Burt's production has dropped off significantly. His wife is fighting breast cancer. Unfortunately, his production has dropped off so significantly that you surpassed him, which also means his income is way down and has been down for some time. We gave you the OK to do prospecting what three weeks ago?" he said rhetorically, not expecting an answer. "Honestly, Janet, no trainee has ever done that this quickly in the organization's entire history. Currently, your numbers are so good that there is talk you might be moved to a full associate before the end of the year. I tell you all this because this is a competitive group, and Burt was unhappy when I told him he was on the cusp. He may try to take it out on you, or some other associates may get involved. I expect you to tell me if they do because that won't be tolerated."

Janet was stunned. She might make a full associate before the end of the year. No rookie trainee had ever done that. If she could have, she would have danced and would when she got home.

"Thanks for the heads up, Oscar," she said, shaking his hand.

Janet went to her desk cubby and sat stunned. Then, the wheels began to turn. She reached into her desk drawer and retrieved the folder she had made of the Windslow prospect. As the associates worked on prospects, they were exclusive only for a time. If the prospect could not be landed, it went on a list open to the entire group. The Windslow prospect was one of those dream prospects that would make your year in income if you could land them. Janet had been working on it for three weeks. The problem the other associates had was the blockers at the lower levels were women. With the struggle women have in business, they are very efficient cock blockers. Using her bubbly, not a-threat style, Janet had ingratiated herself with two of them who sent her a step higher, and the third, well, Janet's tongue, had done the rest. She had had one meeting with the primary decision maker, who was much too serious a type to make her B an A, and she could tell he didn't like dealing with such an underling. Girding up her courage, she went to Burt's office.