Inventory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be worried, dear. It will be fun," Dupuis said, hugging her and helping Reginald climb the one step to the platform with her.

Her ankles were fastened to the floor and splayed at about a forty-five-degree angle. She was then pushed over ninety degrees, and her belly was placed on a shelf that went between her tits and on her sternum. The shelf was attached to a vertical post, and Janet was pulled forward, slightly off balance, forcing her to stay resting on the shelf. A belt was then wrapped around her waist just above her navel to keep her on the shelf. Janet's arms were brought behind her, and each wrist fastened to the opposite elbow. One of the maids quickly fashioned Janet's hair into a braid and attached the braid by a rope to her arms, forcing her to keep her head up. Although not uncomfortable, she was totally helpless and displayed with easy access to pussy, ass, and mouth.

"Oh, I can see where this is going," she thought inwardly and moaned outwardly.

Thinking she was anticipating a genuinely kinky experience, Dupuis said, laughing, "Don't be impatient, dear."

Jacob announced that the first guests had arrived at this point. Janet watched as the couple entered. The woman was dressed in a long halter top backless evening gown, low cut with slits up the legs to her waist. The man, much older than the woman, wore a suit. Janet observed that this type of couple would be repeated over and over all night. There would be an older man accompanied by a young, sexy, scantily clad woman on his arm. Suddenly, the entire platform jerked and slowly began to rotate like it was a Lazy Susan. Janet realized she was to be displayed in this incredibly demeaning way so that all could see whatever Dupuis had in mind for her.

When a sufficient crowd arrived, Dupuis made an announcement.

"Welcome to all of you, friends. As you can see, we have a wonderful centerpiece for our fun tonight. Isn't she lovely," he said, stroking her right breast and tweaking the nipple. Janet moaned as he continued, "Our centerpiece is very skilled as well as eager. I caught her moaning as we put her on display, and you can easily see she doesn't need any lubrication," he said, changing his attention to her pussy by inserting his fingers and vigorously manipulating her making her squeal. "See what I mean. She is squealing for your attention. So, you have all been here before for our get-togethers. You know where the buffet, bathrooms, and adult beverages are, so have a good time."

Several men and women then began to mount the platform. Soon Janet felt a cock probing her pussy, and yes, his good-sized cock slid easily into her sloppy wet pussy. His female partner pulled up her dress and shoved her naked pussy into Janet's face. It smelled of strawberries and musk, and Janet wasted no time licking and sucking. She was fastened tightly, but the vigorous ramming motion of the man poling her stretched her forward, and she naturally rocked back like a spring. Janet stuck her tongue into the woman's pussy as far as Janet could get it and used this forward-backward motion to simulate a cock. The woman's eyes flew open, and she soon squealed as her orgasm overcame her. The bull in Janet's pussy seeing his lady cumming on Janet's tongue, squealing, pulling her top off, and pinching her tits hard, popped, groaning. From the feeling of his contractions, Janet knew he was filling her pussy with his spunk.

"Now, if you are going to use that hole, William, lube it properly," Janet heard Dupuis say for a moment, thinking he actually cared about her. "The slut has to last the night, you know," Dupuis followed up, laughing.

"So much for caring and respect," Janet thought as she felt something penetrate her rosebud, a feeling of something cold filling her, and a hand rubbing the outside when the object was removed.

"There, have fun," Dupuis said, and a rock-hard cock probed and slowly entered her ass.

At the other end, she took a cock that was so small she took it and the balls into her mouth. This guy didn't last thirty seconds before wailing. As he was wailing, Janet saw, out of the corner of her eye, a woman kneel, and Janet moaned as her nipple was engulfed and sucked on as hard as she had ever imagined one could be. Janet cleaned the man's cock and balls, swallowing all the cum. This was followed by a much larger cock that she had the devil's own time swallowing it all. A pussy followed, and then a nipple as the now topless woman, sucking on Janet's nipple had Janet suck on her nipple while she went at her own clit maniacally.

"Yes, oh fuck," the woman screeched. "Oh, you lovely bitch. I love you," the woman squealed as her squirt splashed on the floor of the rotating platform.

Grabbing Janet's head, the woman planted a lover's kiss on her, probing with her tongue.

"I'll be back," the woman said, looking Janet in the eye.

"Wonderful," Janet replied.

This was Janet's evening and early morning, one cock, pussy, nipple, foot, or whatever someone wanted to stick in her mouth, ass, or pussy after the other. The maids attended her, making sure she was lubed, watered, and given a ten-minute break every hour. Finally, at six in the morning, the last cock pumped cum into her aching, nearly paralyzed mouth, and not even trying to swallow the load, it drooled down her chin, adding to the relatively large puddle on the platform. Janet had swallowed so much cum that she actually felt full and certainly wouldn't need breakfast. Exhausted, she rested on the shelf, and they released her binding.

"You were magnificent, my dear," Dupuis squealed as Reginald and Jacob helped her get off the platform.

Both men stripped and showered her.

"No, oh god, please, no, my pussy is so sensitive," Janet wailed as they scrubbed her swollen and bruised pussy and breasts with a course loofa.

"We must ensure you are good and clean now, right?" Dupuis said as he evilly nodded for the two men to continue scrubbing.

Janet tried to resist, but she was so exhausted it was really for nothing, and they tore an orgasm from her anyway, leaving her weeping.

"Oh, see how the dear is thanking us with her tears," Dupuis chided, wiping a tear away as they toweled her off.

They retired to Dupuis' bed as usual, and again, Janet was asleep before Dupuis' cock was inserted. She awoke at around four when a hand roughly lubed her ass.

"Oh, no," she moaned as another cock entered her sore sphincter with Dupuis in her pussy.

Janet wept as the cock roughly pounded her ass until, in a flurry of grunts and groans, she knew it deposited its load deep in her bowels.

Stiff and sore, Janet could barely walk. She was allowed to shower and dry herself alone, and again, leaning against the wall as the warm water cascaded over her, whispered her mantra aloud, "Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch."

She used a toothbrush she found to brush her teeth, drank a glass of water, and peed, finally returning to the bedroom.

Janet was led to the dining room and was served all the food she wanted. The maid must have known how sore she was because she took it easy on Janet's pussy.

"He expects you to have an orgasm. I know you are sore, just fake one," the girl whispered.

Janet put on an Oscar-winning performance, and Dupuis was fooled. After dinner, her greatest fear was that Dupuis would want more fucking, but thankfully, he allowed her to nap on a sofa until after dark, around eight.

"Come now, dear," Dupuis said finally. "We must get you back," was the best news she had had in the last forty-eight hours.

"Come along, dear," Dupuis said, taking her wrist.

"Wait, my dress?" she asked.

"You won't need it, dear," he said, yanking and squeezing her wrist hard.

"Wait," she shouted angrily.

But before she could say anything, Dupuis glowered at her, growling, "Don't ruin a perfect time now, Dear.

His gruffness angered her, and she was about to fight back when Reginald, who had been nothing but polite with her, well except maybe for cumming in her without a condom and not asking, growled, "Don't."

Cowed, Janet followed them to the car and again straddled Dupuis for the entire ride, rocking on his cock with her swollen and sore pussy. Although the movements were her's to control and her pussy sore, the stimulation pushed her pleasure/pain button but, frustratingly, not fast enough to get her to an orgasm. She needed release by the time they got to their destination, which, to her horror, was the side street executive entrance/exit of Office Building Two, not her apartment.

"Wait, clothes..." she started to say.

"You won't need them, dear," Dupuis repeated, laughing.

Dupuis exited, and Reginald reached in, extending his hand to help her onto the sidewalk.

Janet hesitated, shrinking back, and Reginald growled, "Don't make it hard."

Janet, tears streaming down her cheeks, took his hand and exited naked onto the sidewalk. She attempted to use her hands to cover her nakedness, but Dupuis took the other hand, and they walked her slowly to the door.

"Dear, this would be no fun without a walk of shame, would it?" Dupuis taunted evilly, "And this way is the best walk of shame ever because there is no doubt about what you have been up to," he said, tweaking her nipple and making her flinch.

Janet repeated her mantra in her head, "Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch."

The watchman yawned as he held the door open for them, and Janet realized this sight must be old hat. She wondered how many other women had been brought here like this, humiliation heaped upon humiliation. Thankfully, the rest of the walk was without any others. At Emily's office, they stopped, and Reginald knocked.

"Enter," Emily said.

Emily stood in front of her desk dressed as before.

"So, how was it?" she asked Dupuis.

"Wonderful, my dear. Janet is lovely and very accommodating," he replied as Reginald escorted Janet to the left sofa, pushing her forward roughly over the overstuffed arm.

"Then may we declare the deal is done?" Emily asked.

"Oh, there is just one more thing," Dupuis sneered.

"Yes, one more thing," Emily said submissively.

Dupuis approached Emily and tore her top off, attacking her breasts, licking, sucking, and biting her nipples so hard that Emily groaned in pain. Sated with that, he released her micro miniskirt and tossed it in a low arc to the side. Dupuis removed his shirt, pants, and shoes, tossing them aside. He inserted two fingers roughly and brutally pumped her pussy until the sounds of its soppy wetness reverberated in the room.

"There, I think you are ready now," he bellowed, lifted her onto her desk, and impaled her with his cock.

Janet could hardly believe what she saw. She had been rough fucked many times, but this was the mother of all rough fucks. Dupuis howled and went at Emily in a frenzy. The old simile description of fucking like wild monkeys was far too tame for what she saw. Emily's legs were on Dupuis' shoulders and folded like a pretzel. Each of his strokes was so powerful that Emily's desk moved. He fucked her more like he was going to war than anything like making love. Each stroke elicited a moan or grunt from Emily as their pubic bones collided, and he ground them on her clit.

Emily's moans and grunts soon turned to squeals and wails, ending in shrieks and squeals.

"Yes, Anton, yes," Emily shrieked as she began to shiver and buck and squirt sprayed around Dupuis' cock.

"Here it comes cunt," Dupuis howled as Janet knew he was throwing ropes and ropes of cum into Emily's pussy.

"So, this is why he denied himself all weekend," Emily reasoned silently.

Dupuis stopped and stepped back, pulling Emily to her feet. A waterfall of cum and squirt fell from her pussy, coating her thighs and puddling on the floor as Dupuis twirled her around and forced her forward over her desk. Without hesitation, he again impaled her pussy and continued where he had left off. He grasped Emily's hair and pulled hard enough to make Janet wince. Her head held back, Dupuis used Emily's hair as leverage to drive his cock in hard. Waves of flesh ran up Emily's ass and back as his furious pounding drove the desk closer to the bookshelves behind.

Reginald approached Janet and gripped her buttocks, his pants down and rock-hard cock ready.

"Please, no," Janet pleaded. "I promise you can fuck me anytime. It's just that I am so sore now, please."

Reginald ignored her pleadings and, without any preparation, simply bayonetted her pussy. Thankfully, it was wet enough, and he slipped in easily, establishing a moderate pace. Returning her gaze to Emily, Janet saw Emily squirt again, bathing Dupuis' thighs. Dupuis was not far behind, grinding his cock on Emily's clit as she squealed and squirmed.

Reginald picked up his pace as Dupuis stepped back, twirled Emily around, facing him, and pulled her, straddling him into a chair. Emily was now the desperate one humping him like she had been locked in a chastity belt for a year. As she rose up and down on Dupuis' cock her tits bounced up and down, side to side and in all ways at once.

"Yes, Anton, yes, fuck," she squealed over and over as Dupuis mauled her tits and sucked her nipples.

Janet's sore pussy had gone to the point that soreness was replaced with lust, and she threw herself back on Reginald's cock with as much enthusiasm as he drove it into her pussy. Stroke after stroke until the pleasure/pain button was pressed, and she erupted in a squirting orgasm. The warm juices striking Reginald's balls sent him over the edge, and she squirmed and bucked in orgasm as he filled her pussy with cum. Reginald stepped back, and Janet felt a flood of cum and squirt coat her thighs as she collapsed onto the sofa, hearing Emily scream in orgasm, grinding her pussy desperately on Dupuis' cock as Dupuis filled her again.

Panting could be heard throughout the room for an extended period as all four tried to regain their breath.

Finally, Emily crawled off Dupuis and staggered backward, leaning unsteadily on her desk, not trying to cover herself as squirt and cum ran down her legs.

"So, Anton, is the one last thing completed?" she asked breathily.

Dupuis replied, "Yes, yes, it is."

"Then may we assume we have a deal?" Emily asked.

"Yes, we have a deal. We will return to your Headquarters Building at ten tomorrow to sign the papers," Dupuis said, rising, gathering his clothes, and dressing.

Emily looked at Janet, who was about to rise and put up her finger, signaling her to stay put. Not attempting to get clothing or cover herself in any way, Emily waited until Dupuis approached her again.

Holding out her hand, Dupuis took it, kissed it, and raised it, making her twirl as before.

"You do look delicious, darling," Dupuis snickered. "Especially painted with cum."

"Until tomorrow at ten, then," Emily said.

"Yes, tomorrow at ten," Dupuis said, walking over to Janet and giving her a solid slap on her right butt cheek. "I look forward to it."

As the door closed, Janet looked at Emily, who motioned her to get up. Janet sat on the sofa, knowing her pussy would leak cum and squirt, but since it was leather, it didn't matter.

"Can I get dressed and go home," Janet pleaded, longing for the comfort of her king-size bed.

"No, you need to stay here until tomorrow. You are exhausted and might oversleep. You have to be here to finish signing the deal," Emily said.

"Why do I have to be here? It looked to me like it was your pussy that sealed it. He never came in my pussy, and he came in yours three times," Janet replied, frustrated. "Can I have my clothes or a robe or something then?" Janet whined.

"No, I have to make sure you don't sneak out," Emily retorted.

"You don't trust me," Janet said accusingly.

"Janet, with the amount of money on the line with this account, I wouldn't trust Steven Hursh, the company president. Now you take that couch, and I'll take the other. Get some sleep," Emily commanded.

Trapped, Janet stretched out and soon was asleep.

Emily woke Janet at nine. This was the latest Janet ever remembered sleeping.

"Use my bathroom there. It has a shower and shampoo, and all you need is in there," Emily told Janet, who was still covered in dry, crusted cum.

Thankful, Janet peed, showered, and brushed her teeth. Joyfully she found her pussy was as resilient as she was and was no longer sore. In fact, she couldn't believe it, but she felt energized, even a little horny. Returning to the office, Emily handed Janet her clothes. Janet dressed quickly. A beep indicated Emily had a message from the receptionist.

"Yes, Bella," Emily said.

The lobby receptionist said, "Mr. Dupuis' office has emailed us that he is on his way to Headquarters, Ms. Watson."

"Thank you," Emily replied. "Quickly now," Emily admonished Janet.

Emily rushed them out of the office and to the lobby. There, a car was waiting for them to go to Headquarters. At Headquarters, they rode the express elevator to the seventeenth floor. It opened into an opulent reception area for Hursh's office. The receptionist, Brittany, was a stunning redhead who had an utterly see-through micromini dress on, lowcut and backless with enormous boobs. The receptionist directed them down the hall to Hursh's office.

Emily knocked, and they heard, "Enter."

The office was a massive corner office with floor-to-ceiling windows on two sides. One bank of windows was behind Steven's desk, a gigantic three-sided oak affair, and as he sat, the other bank of windows was to his left and to them entering their right. The opposite wall had a couch, a couple of doors, probably a bathroom and closet, and a large conference table in the middle of the room. The chairs were moved back against the wall. There were also five men and three women, and Janet recognized them as board members. Steven sat behind his desk. Although each male board member had some gray hair, none looked old, certainly not feeble. The female members, who were also women of a certain age, as the French say, were fit and dressed elegantly.

Abigail Bentworth-Caldwell, one of the female board members, approached Janet and Emily.

She approached Janet but addressed Emily, "So, this is the famous Janet. Tell me. Is she as much of a team player as I have heard, Emily?"

"Yes, Ms. Caldwell. Every bit as much," Emily said.

"We shall see," Ms. Caldwell said. "Strip."

Emily nodded to Janet, and they both stripped. As Emily handed her clothes to Ms. Caldwell, she sighed. Janet loved being nude, the effect it had on people and all, but after being naked for almost three days, she missed modesty a bit.

Emily took Janet's hand and led her to the conference table.

"Lie on the table on your back, your legs over the edge, and clasp your hands behind your head and keep them there," she instructed.

Two of the male board members approached, and each lifted one of her legs, level with the table, her foot in one hand and his other hand at her knee, holding her legs spread indecently wide. With a room full of clothed men leering at her pussy Janet's pussy could do nothing else but get wet. Emily went to the other side of the table and lay across the table as Janet did, and two other board members held her legs as well. The knock on the door startled Janet.

"Enter," Steven said.

The door opened, and Dupuis entered with Reginald and the receptionist behind.

"Mr. Dupuis and his assistant," the receptionist said.

"Thank you, Brittany," Steven said. "Since they are here, you may get out of that rag."

"Yes sir," Brittany said, removing it and finally standing nude in the doorway, her dress in her hand.

"You may go, Brittany," Steven said.

"Really? Must she leave Steven?" Dupuis said, pouting. "She is so lovely."