Inventory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Close the door," Steven ordered.

"Yes, sir," Brittany said, closing the door and stepping aside.

"Anton, do we have a deal?" Steven said.

"Yes, yes," Dupuis said impatiently. "Your team emailed my team, and my team emailed your team, your accountants emailed my accountants, and my accountants emailed your accountants, your lawyers emailed my lawyers, and my lawyers emailed your lawyers, and it seems everything is all worked out. Let's get on with the signing, Steven."

Ms. Deborah Richards, another female board member, went to Steven's desk and obtained two large hard-cover folders. She went to Janet and, standing right between her legs, opened one folder and placed it on Janet's abdomen above her pussy and below her tits and placed a pen between her tits. She then repeated the process for Emily.

Steven then pointed to Emily, who was closest to Dupuis. Dupuis nodded and moved to Emily while Steven stood before Janet. Wide-eyed, Janet watched as both men removed their pants and briefs and handed them to a female board member.

"Steven, I don't mean to interrupt, but this will be quite intense. Would you mind if my assistant had a go at your receptionist?" Dupuis asked.

Steven shrugged, "No, go ahead."

Janet heard squeals of delight as the receptionist and Reginald went to the floor.

Steven was very fit, and his cock was very impressive. Her Italian Stallion had nothing on Steven. Both men approached their respective prizes and inserted their cocks, plunging them to the hilt. Janet felt Steven's balls slap her perineum as the other board members held her in position. Stroke after stroke, he poled her, plunging as deep as he could go and retreating until only the very head remained inserted, only to plunge back, landing with a sloppy wet slap on her pussy.

Janet tried not to make noise in what appeared to be a solemn ceremony until Ms. Abigail Bentworth-Caldwell leaned over the table, kissed her, and whispered, "Don't hold back, darling. If it feels good, you can make noise."

"Oh, fuck," Janet screeched. "Oh, my god, you are good. Your cock is huge," she wailed.

Steven smiled and redoubled his efforts, sending tsunami waves of flesh up Janet's body. That knot in Janet's belly grew and grew with each formidable thrust until it burst, and she bucked and struggled helplessly, held in the tight clutches of the two board members. She bathed Steven's thighs and legs with squirt.

Grunting, Steven drove his cock to the hilt and held it there, throwing ropes of cum deep inside her pussy. Vaguely in the throes of her orgasm, Janet realized Emily was also cumming and heard Dupuis' grunt as well. Both men collapsed on the women. As all four came down the mountain of their orgasms, the men finally stood cocks still inserted.

"It's Time to sign the first line," Steven said, taking the pen from between Janet's breasts, opening it, and signing.

Dupuis did the same, and those not holding a leg clapped.

"And so, we continue," Dupuis said, withdrawing his still-ridged cock as did Steven, and they switched partners. "I am so looking forward to this," Dupuis said, sneering at Janet.

They repeated the ceremony. Of course, it took a bit longer, and Dupuis hammered Janet, squealing like an excited schoolgirl. Janet tried not to react like the fuck was over the top good but having been warmed up all weekend and with Steven, any cock in her pussy would have driven her wild. She thrust back in kind with every stroke begging him to pound her pussy, which he obliged. Soon Janet erupted in another squirting orgasm, and finally, Dupuis unloaded streams of cum in her unprotected pussy. The air in the room was filled with the scent of cum and squirt and sex. Bathed in sweat, Janet collapsed onto the table.

"And now we sign the second," Steven said, and each man took the pens and signed the document. As Dupuis put the pen again nestled between Janet's luscious tits, he groped them and bent and sucked on them, saying, "A delight, my dear. Perhaps we will sign another contract soon."

Nodding, Janet murmured, "I would love that."

Gathering up the folders, Ms. Deborah Richards handed one to Dupuis and put the other on Steven's desk.

"Reginald, come here, take this," Dupuis said. "Oh, for god's sake, get off the poor girl. You must have made her cum three times."

Reginald stood slowly, and the receptionist panting, red-faced, stood slowly, a noticeable trickle of cum running down her legs. Reginald took the documents with one hand and pulled up his pants with the other.

"Where are my pants, Reginald?" Dupuis asked as Ms. Pricilla Billingsly, the third female board member, handed them to him.

Once Dupuis and Reginald finished dressing, Steven said, "Brittany, please escort them to the elevator."

"Yes, sir," she said, leading the way naked.

Once the door closed, the room erupted with congratulatory cheers. Janet was a little pissed. They acted like it was some big doing of theirs when it was hers and Emily's pussies that had clinched the deal.

"And now to celebrate," Steven said.

With that, Janet was penetrated by another male board member, and Ms. Abigail Bentworth-Caldwell stripped off her skirt, climbed on the table, and sat on Janet's face.

"Let's see how good you are," she said, her short fuzz tickling Janet's nose as she rubbed her pussy on Janet's face.

The board had its way with both women until afternoon. Finally, the women were released. They dressed and eventually found their way back to Emily's office.

"You have inventory to do, don't you?" Emily said to the shocked Janet.

"You mean still?" she said.

"Yes, still," Emily hissed.

Janet opened the room to find everything had been cleared out and replaced by a king-sized bed. Ten naked men, all in masks, stood next to it with rock-hard erections. Startled, Janet hesitated at the door. She repeated her mantra, "Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch." Then she entered.

They fucked her in every way possible for almost an hour. Cum filled and covered, Janet toweled herself off the best she could and went to her office. Lambert had sent her three projects, expecting them to be turned in the next day. Janet worked late, and, taking the late night and scary bus, she collapsed on her bed just after midnight.

The week wasn't different, and she got increasingly angry because nobody had said anything about any rewards for what she had done to clinch the account. Janet confronted Emily on Wednesday about it in her mentoring session.

"So, you want a reward for having some of the best sex you ever had? Or I could say you want to be paid for prostituting yourself for the corporation?" Emily cruelly said.

"I'm no whore," Janet retorted, tearing up.

"Oh, really? You mean you didn't let a stranger fuck you with the idea you would get a reward? You didn't allow him to expose you in public, fuck you in public, allow others to fuck you in public? The only thing we need to do is settle on the whore's price," Emily spat.

"Well, so were you. You whored yourself for the company, too," Janet wailed back, trying to hold her tears back.

"You are right. The difference is that I realize that. I did it, enjoyed myself, and accepted it for what it was. It was business. I use what I have. I don't hold back, and I will do anything to get ahead," Emily said, almost mimicking Janet's mantra. "If you want to keep your job, get on your knees and get busy."

Janet almost quit, but she had too much skin in this game. On the bus home that night, she vowed to get ahead and make Emily pay for her words.

>>>>>

It is incredible what a good night's sleep can do for you physically, intellectually, and emotionally. Janet awakened in an entirely different mood.

"Emily is right," she thought while showering. "I did prostitute myself for the company expecting a reward of money and power. I also prostituted myself in college to get better grades, expecting those grades to reward me with money and power. Taking inventory of my latest exploit, I am known by every board member, even biblically," she chuckled at that thought. "Dupuis, a rich and powerful prospect, wants more of the same, and let's face it, I got experience in working deals." Then she repeated her mantra aloud, "Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch," and this time she fully embraced it. There was no more mommy-repressed Janet.

At the office, she called Emily and asked her to meet with her. At first, Emily seemed reluctant and asked what it was about.

"I need to discuss something with you, Ms. Watson," is all Janet would say.

"Well, my morning is filled. How about at one, then?" Emily began, sneering, "Oh, I forgot you have in...ven...tory at that time."

Without skipping a beat, ignoring the apparent jab, Janet replied, "Could we make it at two-thirty?"

"Certainly, a girl needs to get cleaned up, doesn't she?" Emily replied. Without hesitation, Emily continued, "Two thirty then," and hung up.

Janet shrugged off Emily's barbs and insults like a duck shrugging off water. Inventory was fierce that afternoon, and they went overtime for the first time. She got a bit worried until the last bull popped, filling her cunt with his man goo, leaving her only about ten minutes to get to Emily's office. Janet wondered if Emily may have had something to do with that. She cleaned up the best she could, dressed, and stripped the bed, putting the linen fitted sheet in a designated hamper. Then, it was a foot race to Emily's office. With only seconds to spare, she rapped confidently on Emily's door.

"Enter," Emily said.

Janet walked confidently into Emily's office and stood in the middle of the room.

"Ooh, I smell cum. What is it you want, Janet?" Emily barked.

To Emily's wide-eyed amazement, Janet stripped. Naked, she fell to her knees and spread her arms, looking at the now-standing Emily.

"Ms. Watson," Janet began. "I want to thank you for our talk yesterday. It made me come to realize and accept some hard truths. In college, I developed my marching orders. I, too, determined that I would do anything to get ahead. I would use everything I have, and I would not hold back. Except I hadn't fully embraced it. I wasn't ready to do anything, use everything, and hold back nothing. You have solidified what all that means by your kind mentoring of me, including me on this prospect and our talk. I am no longer the silly, just-out-of-college school girl who thinks herself clever, and I have now embraced that way of thinking fully. I pledge to you that I will do ANYTHING. I will use EVERYTHING. I will hold back NOTHING for this company and its aims, reward or not," she finished.

Emily came around her desk, walked up to Emily, and pulled up her skirt. She took the back of Janet's head and pulled it onto her pussy. Janet clutched Emily's butt and licked Emily's outer then inner lips drawing a groan from Emily as she speared Emily's slit with her tongue, repeatedly pushing it in and retreating like a tiny cock. Emily groaned again as Janet began to flat tongue lick Emily's clit until Emily wailed and, surprisingly quickly from past experience, sprayed Janet filling her mouth and bathing Janet's tits.

"Oh, you wonderful slut," Emily said, kneeling and drawing Janet into a powerful, deep, and long lover's kiss, entwining their tongues. Embracing Janet, Emily whispered into her ear, "It took me twice as long as you to come to this point. I asked for you at the beginning of your internship because I had heard so much about you, and you have never disappointed me."

Emily rose and took her iPhone from the desk.

"Hello, Ms. Caldwell. This is Emily. Fine, and you? Wonderful. I am calling because Janet came to me as I came to you. Yes, she is amazing. Will you be right down? Wonderful. See you in a few minutes," Emily said, returning her iPhone to the desk.

Janet did not move, nor did she make any attempt to cover herself. Within minutes, Ms. Abigail Bentworth-Caldwell rapped once on the door and entered. Without a word, she slowly circled the naked Janet, still kneeling in the middle of the room, glazed with squirt. Ms. Caldwell then lifted her skirt and, taking the back of Janet's head, pulled Janet onto her pussy. Janet gave Ms. Caldwell the best head she knew how and almost as quickly was rewarded with a squirt baptism.

Stepping back and dropping her skirt, Ms. Caldwell said, "Janet, we want to promote Emily as one of our Vice Presidents. It seems one of our Vice Presidents has lost productivity, and this will cause a general move-up. The nice thing about our organization is that with the constant evaluation and competition between groups, there is inevitably a loser, and losers must go. Thus, we can rightfully say that the chances for promotion are great. We want to move you up as well. Your work has been more than exemplary. Normally, you would move to Lambert's position. We discovered he was planning to leave, and our confidant, Helen, his assistant, told us about his plans to take some clients with him."

"Helen?" Janet blurted out.

"Yes, Helen. I might add that your work with her, building her confidence and convincing her to become intimate with Lambert, worked out well for Helen and us. She is now the highest-paid assistant in the company. As I said, normally, we would move you to his position."

"But there are associates with more seniority," Janet again blurted out.

"Yes, but they are all at about the highest level they will ever be here. None of them have the drive you have. So, we want to move you to Emily's position. You will be under her leadership, and she will continue her mentorship. That is, of course, if you accept. You now have a clue of what will be expected."

"Yes," Helen squealed without hesitation. "Thank you, Ms. Caldwell. Thank you, Emily."

"We will announce your promotion tomorrow morning and have your installation at one. I am sure a few will be disappointed by the timing," Ms. Caldwell said, chuckling.

"With all due respect, I don't want anyone disappointed by the timing," Janet said,

"Darling, you are being relieved of the inventory...duties," Ms. Caldwell said again, chuckling.

"I know, but again, I don't want anyone disappointed in the timing or anything else. It may cause frictions that are detrimental to the company," Janet replied.

"My, the girl is a company girl now. She has truly embraced the anything, everything, and nothing," Ms. Caldwell said to Emily, amazed.

"Then you will be installed at two-thirty," Ms. Caldwell said, offering her hand to help Janet rise.

Janet said to Emily with a most serious expression and tone, "I have only one request."

"What's that, darling," Emily replied.

"Don't make them keep me late like you told them today," Janet said, bursting out in laughter.

The next day, Janet watched as Lambert was escorted from the building by security. He wasn't even allowed to go to his office and was told any personal items would be mailed to him. They even searched his car, Janet learned later. There was no sadness in Janet. Even though she liked Oscar well enough personally, he had not performed well for the company, a sin that could not be overlooked. In Janet's opinion, Mitchel, the associate who moved to Lambert's position, was the best on the floor but no match for the job.

"He won't last long," Janet thought.

All the associates were pissed when Janet's promotion was announced, but Janet didn't care. If they pissed her off enough, as boss, she could get rid of them too. Helen, of course, cried, but Janet told her to get to know this guy Mitchel and keep an eye on him and to come and report to her at least once a week, giving Helen a big kiss and groping her breasts.

"You mean you want me to seduce him?" Helen asked, smilingly eager.

Helen was now a much different Helen. She was slim and trim and dressed alluringly. She exuded confidence, and she was no longer the dower divorcée.

"I mean, I want you to use all your assets like that beautiful body and do whatever it takes," Janet said evilly,

Smiling an equally wicked smile, Helen grinned and said, "Will do, boss."

The boys in inventory took it easy on her, and she had no problem getting to the ceremony in Steven's office.

Janet repeated her new, shortened, and more powerful mantra in the elevator, "Anything, Everything, Nothing."

After a few short speeches, the board unanimously voted, and Janet was given a key to the conference room on her floor in Building Two.

Last to speak was Steven.

Emily and Janet, please come here," he said. He put his arms around each of them and continued, "The Dunsmore account is fully registered, and I want to announce that both Emily and Janet will each get the full commission, not a split. Over the next five years, that is expected to be two million dollars each. Both have done a remarkable job and richly deserve it."

After a round of clapping, Britanny, the receptionist, was brought in, stripped, and enjoyed by the board members. Janet was a bit surprised, half believing she would be the play toy of the afternoon.

As the group broke up and Brittany received one last injection, Ms. Caldwell called Emily and Janet aside.

"There is a girl in the next class that I am hearing some good noise about," Ms. Caldwell began. "She is smart and ambitious. Our background check shows she moved here from far away, has no family locally, no boyfriend, and seems to have had a reputation at her alma mater for being very sexually active but, more importantly, confident and willing to use her sexuality to get ahead. We will bring her to Building Two for training, but I don't know exactly how dedicated she is."

All three paused for some time, thinking.

Janet then thoughtfully said," Why don't we give her an inventory to do? That will quickly reveal how dedicated she will be."

Pinching Janet's cheeks, Ms. Caldwell said, "She definitely is the right choice, Emily."

>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed the piece. Please vote and leave a comment. That is how we learn.