Inventory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was almost no interlude when she found two more cocks inserted into her orifices and poling her. They, too, started slowly building until both they and she came in intense orgasms. Without a break, two more entered her until she had been relentlessly double penetrated five times cumming powerfully so many times she lost count.

Finally, these libidinous insatiable cocks released her rolled her over onto her back, and pushed her into the room. Janet was exhausted and lay there, her feet dangling through the hole in the darkness.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as she slowly shimmied into the room and stood tremulously.

After a few moments to steady herself, she cleaned herself with the usual towel, washed the bench, dressed, and returned to work. From now on, this was the inventory, double penetrated five times except in the days with the string. Then they would double-penetrate her ass. It was exciting, but she felt used. She didn't mind being fucked, but it was so impersonal and rude in that they just fucked her without a condom and came inside her each time without asking permission. She had to clean herself and the fucking bench and still take the sham inventory. It seemed that each time she did something better for the company, they rewarded her, but it cost her as they used her more and more. She was only half right about the mentoring, though. She was required to see Emily three times a week and admonished that her work as an associate must not slack off. Emily did give her training, but the sessions always ended with her bathed in Emily's cum.

>>>>>

Three months later, Emily, at the end of their session, as Janet, naked, waited to be allowed to rise and towel herself off, Emily stopped.

"Are you really a team player, Janet?" Emily asked.

"Yes, of course," Janet replied.

"Do you know the Dunsmore prospect?" Emily asked.

If the Whitmore account had been a dream account, the Dunsmore account made the Whitmore account look like pocket-change.

"Yes," Janet replied.

"Then you know how lucrative it could be," Emily said. "We have a chance at it."

"Wow, that's amazing," Janet squealed.

"How would you like to help?" Emily said.

"Sure, anything," Janet said and meant it as Emily had already figured.

"Anything?" Emily murmured.

"Anything," Janet maintained.

"You will report here at my office on Friday at six pm. Do not be late," Emily replied.

"What am I supposed to do?" Janet asked.

"You will wine and dine a man named Anton Dupuis. You will be indisposed for the entire weekend," Emily stated.

"What should I wear..." Janet began trying to pump Emily for information.

"Enough. Be here at six on Friday. You are dismissed," she declared, waving Janet off.

Janet dressed quickly and retreated as Emily sat working. Janet thought about what was going on for the rest of the day. Even as she was being fucked for inventory, the thoughts invaded her mind. Knowing these money-hungry assholes in this corporation, they could be up to anything. As the days went by, her thoughts got darker envisioning more and more awful outcomes like being sold to Dupuis as a sex slave or sold to a Thai brothel to be beaten, and starved.

By the time Friday rolled around, and she stood before Emily's door at five fifty-nine, she steeled herself and whispered aloud her mantra to steady herself, "Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch."

"Enter," Emily said as Janet tentatively knocked. Emily stood before her desk and said, "Strip and give me your clothes."

Janet, now conditioned to do as Emily commanded, stripped and handed her clothes to Emily. Naked, Janet stood in the middle of the room. Emily deposited Janet's clothes in a desk drawer, retrieved a dress on a hanger from her closet, and handed it to Janet.

"Put this on," she ordered.

It was a silky, clingy shear material. A spaghetti strap around the neck connected to a halter neck chest-baring top. The top was not only so sheer that it showed off Janet's areolas and nipples but was small and narrow enough that with the most normal movement, she would expose her tits. It was backless and slit on both sides, with only laces connecting the halves with a six-inch gap and falling to mid-calf. The dress was made to lace below the hips to mid-thigh, but Emily only laced the top two eyelets, allowing it to flow open, exposing Janet with any movement. If a dress was meant to protect one's modesty, this failed miserably. Stepping back, Emily examined her mentee.

"Good. Dupuis is an...older man. Women dressed sexy is a real turn-on to him, so use that. Flaunt yourself," Emily said.

Janet thought, "Yeah, well, it is me that is going to be flaunted, not you, bitch."

With that, Emily took off her jacket that so tried to hide her tits. To Janet's amazement, Emily had on a draped front backless Party halter top underneath. She then removed her skirt, wearing a slinky micro miniskirt underneath held together on one side by a tie.

"He will be here shortly," Emily said, her tone revealing her excitement. After a few moments, she took Janet's upper arms and, looking her in the face, said, "Give this son of bitch a heart attack this weekend Janet," and then there was a knock on the door.

The man who walked through the door was indeed elderly. He even sported a cane.

"Fuck, I can fuck this guy to death and still go out to dinner tonight," Janet thought.

"Good evening, Mr. Dupuis," Emily said, stepping forward and offering her hand.

Taking her hand, Dupuis kissed it and smiled.

"You are lovely, Dear. Let me see," Dupuis said, lifting Emily's arm to twirl her around, examining Emily lecherously. And now, who is this lovely sprite?" His eyes now turned lustfully to Janet.

"This is Janet," Emily said.

"I see," he said, stepping up to Janet, who offered her hand, which he also kissed.

He again lifted his arm, and as Janet twirled, she made no attempt to corral her dress, and Mr. Dupuis got an excellent view of her assets. So good he insisted on twirling her again and then once more ending with one tit out completely, which Janet ignored.

Staring lecherously at her exposed tit, Mr. Dupuis said, "You are a lovely nymph, indeed, my dear. So, we are going on an adventure. Are you excited?"

Smiling convincingly, Janet replied, squealing, "Yes."

"Wonderful, my dear. Emily, as always, it is a pleasure," he said.

As Emily raised her hand, he clasped the front of her halter top and lifted it off her. He then attacked her breasts, sucking on each nipple.

"Oh, Anton," Emily giggled as he had his way with her breasts for some time.

"I almost wish it was you that I was taking again on this adventure, Emily. You are such a delight," he said, almost drooling.

As he turned his attention to Janet, Emily rolled her eyes, which made Janet smile.

"Oh, my dear. That is so lovely, but we must put that away," Dupuis said, grasping and kneading her exposed breast and tweaking the nipple without asking before covering it with her top. "Ta, Ta," he said, offering his arm to Janet.

As she walked arm and arm with Dupuis, she knew each step exposed her pussy, and when her tits came into view again, she took his previous comment and put them away when they appeared. In the limo, she didn't worry about exposure, and soon, both tits were out. He wasn't concerned with putting them away either and was soon kneading them and tweaking and sucking her nipples. When they got to the club, they were going to her nipples were hard as pebbles and made prominent tents in the halter top. Walking into the club in public, exposing herself with each step, unnerved Janet but also excited her. They had a drink and danced once. Janet realized she might as well have taken the dress off and danced nude for all the good it did. She was constantly retrieving one tit only for the other to get loose. After that one dance, Dupuis stopped asking her to dance and instead farmed her out to other men to dance. If he was close enough to dance with her, he couldn't see her nakedness as she exposed herself, but dancing with another, she was shown off nicely.

The club was expensive and frequented by many wealthy elites, and there were plenty of other girls as scandalously and even more scandalously dressed. One she saw wore only crossed pieces of black electrical tape over her nipples and a micro miniskirt made of two pieces of cloth laced together with a four-inch gap exposing her hips.

After nearly wearing her out with dancing with other guys, Dupuis sat her down beside him hip to hip and, without asking or saying anything, pulled a tit out and started sucking it. She looked up at a young man she had danced with, a massive bulge in his pants, who smiled lustfully at the scene. Dupuis didn't stop there and, without putting her breast back, pulled out her other one to play with. When another older man stopped to talk to him, Dupuis sat back with his arm around Janet's shoulder. Sitting there with her tits exposed to the entire room, Janet discretely started to raise her hand to cover them when Dupuis intercepted her hand holding it firmly, not allowing her modesty.

She sat there uncomfortable but incredibly aroused as people passed by, gawking and tittering as her displayed nipples got harder and harder and pussy got wetter and wetter. Once the other man left, Dupuis returned to sucking Janet's nipples, but his other hand now found its way beneath her skirt and soon found her pussy. Unceremoniously and without asking permission, he inserted two fingers and began to penetrate her in a come-hither motion expertly. His finger was right on her G spot, and his thumb flicked her clit. She stiffened and trembled as he brought her closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Please, stop. I'm going to cum," Janet whispered.

"So, cum, my dear," he giggled.

"You don't understand I squirt," she pleaded.

"So, squirt, my dear," he again giggled.

"Oh fuck," she hissed as the eroticism of the nudity and public manipulation overpowered her, and she exploded in a leg-shaking orgasm.

Squirt flushed through the garment and soaked her dress. When she finally settled to just trembling, he removed his fingers and licked them.

"Well, this is a pickle. You are all wet now. Come dear, let's go," Dupuis said, rising.

Embarrassed, she followed him through the crowd putting her tits away, squirt running down her leg.

"Oh, we must get you out of those wet clothes, or you will catch your death," he said, untying her spaghetti strap and uncovering her tits as the driver opened the door to the limo.

Sitting in the seat and after sucking on each nipple briefly, Dupuis unlaced the tie on her hip and removed the dress, leaving her naked except for her shoes.

"I have no blanket, so we will use my body to keep you warm," he said, opening his shirt. "Here, help me, dear, will you?"

He motioned to his belt, so she undid it and his pants, sliding them down past his knees.

"Come here, dear. I will keep you warm," Dupuis said as he pulled her onto his lap and straddled him.

Surprisingly his cock was large, long, and thick, just like Janet liked, and was already hard. As she straddled him, she felt him reach behind her and take his cock, offering it to her wet pussy. Feeling it lined up, she did not hesitate and sat on it, impaling herself to the hilt.

"Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch," she thought as she began to rock back and forth on his cock.

Dupuis hugged her tight, pressing her tits hard on his chest, and with arms wrapped around her, cooed into her ear, "There lovely sprite, I will keep you warm."

Janet wasn't cold and rocked back and forth as much as she could, with him crushing her to him. Bouncing up and down would have been what she preferred to do, but his clasping her didn't allow that. It was all just a big tease to her, and she got more and more aroused. He seemed to be in la-la-land smiling and squirming, rubbing her tits on his chest. She liked it, but this was some old geezer. Rich or not, he was just an old geezer. They must have driven for an hour like this, him practically humming, contented with his cock in a hot babe, and the babe getting all the things that make up a good orgasm, just not fast enough to get off the ground. When they pulled into the gate to his house, Janet was on fire and needed to get off.

The long driveway ended in a circle that went to the front steps. All Janet could see was out the back window. She tried to stop, but he then thrust his cock a couple of times and grunted, signaling her not to stop, so she continued. The chauffeur got out and came around the limo, opening the door, a rush of cool night air enveloping her, causing goose bumps and her nipples to harden. Again, she tried to stop, but he thrust and growled, so she continued. The limo driver, a thirty or fortyish man, bent down to peak in and smiled when he caught her eye.

"Here I am, the whore brought home to the mansion for some sound fucking bought by the rich guy," she thought with just the slightest bit of mommy-repressed guilt.

Finally, Dupuis released his hold on her and pushed her off.

"A little help, dear," he said, fumbling with his pants.

She pulled them up and helped him fasten the waistband.

He snatched her hand away when she reached for her dress, saying, "You won't need that, Dear."

Dupuis exited the car, and the chauffeur reached in to give his hand to her.

She took it self-consciously and followed Dupuis.

Once out, Dupuis, who had been adjusting his clothes, took her hand and said, "Come along, Dear. Reginald, please park the car."

Dupuis then led the naked Janet up the seven steps to the double door front door. To Janet's horror, the door opened.

"Did you have a good evening, sir?" a man said dressed in a suit.

"Yes, Jacob, but it is just starting," Dupuis giggled.

Looking at Janet lasciviously, Jacob said, "Yes, I quite see, Sir. Are you going to retire now, Sir?"

"No, I think the playroom first," Dupuis giggled.

"What the fuck was this about," Janet thought. "Playroom, what the hell does he mean by playroom?"

Janet was up for many things, and BDSM had been on her menu many times. Getting tied up and fucked hard or even spanked wasn't something she hadn't already done. But there are a lot of things practiced by BDSM enthusiasts that she wasn't about to let some old codger do to her without some trust established beforehand.

"What has this fucking company gotten me into?" she thought anxiously.

When they got there, she realized she needn't have worried. The playroom was just a room with some sex furniture in it. There was a sex swing, breeding bench, and an oddly shaped recliner that, if one laid on it face down, presented one's butt in such a way as to make it available for easy fucking or, if laid on face up, presented the pussy the same way. There was also a nifty rocker that inserted a dildo with each rock and a Symbian, which was the only thing he used restraints on. He tied her on it for an hour, playing with the controls. She wasn't alone, as Jacob called the three maids in. They were all young, voluptuous, and dressed in a lace doily for an apron, ruffled cuffs, choker sky-high heels, and nothing else except for jewelry, like nipple rings, clit rings, belly button dangles, earrings, and things. Jacob joined in, and a few minutes later, Reginald.

Janet sucked and fucked and licked and rubbed and did anything requested of her by any of them until three in the morning. In that time, she came over and over, as did everyone but Dupuis. It certainly looked like he was getting close, but each time she got him just so close, he would push her or whoever was working on him away.

Finally, Dupuis announced, "Okay, time for beddy-bye."

He took her by the hand, and naked, he led her to his bedroom suite. It was as opulent as she expected. It contained a king-size four-poster bed, the usual dressers, a chair, a side room, a bathroom, and a walk-in closet. She was allowed to pee and freshen up while he crawled into the bed on his back, his still erect cock standing straight up. As she climbed onto the bed, he pulled her on top, straddling him, and, after just a probe or two, found her pussy and buried his cock in it. He had her lying on top of him, and although in an odd position and angle, she tried to thrust on his cock.

"Stop," he snapped.

Startled, she stopped and just laid on top. Soon the measured breathing of someone sleeping told her Dupuis was asleep, so she closed her eyes and dozed off, his stiff cock still embedded in her pussy.

In the morning, Janet felt a hard cock enter her pussy, and she stretched and murmured, "Yes, fuck yes."

Hands clutched her bottom and began to pull and push her buttocks, driving the cock deep and then causing it to retreat.

"Yes, oh my god, yes, fuck, fuck me," she purred.

Faster and faster, the cock poled her, and each stroke tore a verbalization from her throat, a grunt, a moan, a wail, a "Fuck" or "Fuck me" or "Yes" or "Oh my god" or "Oh my god don't stop." She joined in pushing back on each stroke, wailing for her orgasm, calling to it to come and engulf her in the pleasure she sought until suddenly, Dupuis pushed her off.

"Wait, what?" she protested.

His cock was right there. He hadn't cum. Why didn't he finish?

"What are you doing, Anton," she wailed.

He didn't reply, and swung his feet off the bed and trundled off to the bathroom.

"Maybe he has to pee and didn't want to pee in me," she thought. "Maybe he does have some manners."

He returned but, after some time, fully dressed.

"Come, dear," he said, extending his hand to help her get off the bed.

"Don't you have a robe or something I can wear?" she queried timidly.

"No need, come we are late," he said like the fucking Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.

"What? Are we late for a very important date? Shithead," she thought, plastering on her best but fake smile.

She found herself sitting at the dining table, naked, eating breakfast as the nearly naked maids served them. Well, one served them while one sucked on Anton's dick, and one licked Janet's pussy. Janet came twice, but Dupuis did his usual and pushed the woman off when he got close.

"He has got to have a world-class case of blue balls by now," Janet thought.

Janet spent the rest of the morning with either Dupuis', Reginald or Jacob's cock in her and sometimes all three at once. She came so many times she couldn't process it, and Dupuis still didn't cum. At lunch, sitting naked, she was more zombie-like than anything.

After finishing lunch, Dupuis suddenly announced, "Time to rest. We all need to be ready for our party tonight."

"Party, what party?" Janet thought.

But Janet was so tired that when Dupuis pulled her on top, she was asleep before he got his cock inserted. She again awoke to Dupuis poling her, and she just lay there accepting it until he pushed her off without cumming.

"Our dinner is light tonight, Janet. Too much food in the tummy may cause an upset, and we don't want you getting ill, now do we?" he said in infuriating baby talk.

Janet had no idea what was going on, so on a rare moment she was alone on the toilet, she repeated her mantra, "Do anything to get ahead. Use what you have. Don't hold back like you did in college, Bitch."

At six, Janet was led into what can only be described as a grand ballroom.

"The guests will be here soon, so we must get you ready," Dupuis squealed in a schoolgirl-like rush of enthusiasm.

Sighing a relieved sigh, Janet wrongly assumed that meant she would get dressed. How wrong she was. Reginald led her to the middle of the room with a low platform. On it was some restraining device. Leary, Janet instinctively resisted a bit.