Investigating in X-Change Ch. 04 - Slave Trainee

Story Info
Hélène begin to learn how to be a good slave girl.
1.9k words
4.45
10.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

English is not my first language.

This story is part 4 of a series, but includes a small summary of what happened before.

It is a fiction where some characters are forced, which should never happen in reality.

---------------------------------------

Part 4 - Slave trainee

Time passed slowly in that white cell. Since I wore the chastity belt, my hands were free, a significant advantage. Psychologically, however, the chastity belt was a step closer to slavery.

I am Eric, a police officer on a mission. Several girls have gone missing between cities, and I took an X-change X-tra strength pill, a pill that turned me into a woman for a month. The first few days were used to prepare myself, especially buying clothes. Then I hitchhiked between these cities, enduring the remarks of men. Finally, it was while helping an old woman that I was abducted. I woke up in a cell where I was humiliated in a way, I never thought possible.

Urinating squatting on the bung was an ordeal, especially with the rigid belt. One worry in this cell is that I have no sense of time. A window would allow me to try to follow the sun's path. Here nothing. All I had left was my stomach, which was crying out for food.

The door opened. The man entered and watched me kneel down. He nodded, put a bowl on the floor and left. It looked like porridge. Without a plate, I didn't know how to eat it. On the other hand, it must have been the noon of the day after my abduction. So, I had 22 days left before I could change back. The only solution to eat was to suck in the bowl like a dog, finally the humiliations were not over. I was anxious to be rescued, but a little afraid to be discovered in this state.

"I'm coming to get the bowl back," the woman said. At the sound of the door, I knelt down.

"Not all masters have the same demands, here we ask for my thighs to be spread wide apart," she began, tapping my inner thighs with a riding crop. "Straight back" she added, following my spine. "Hands on open thighs, yes well. And head down," she finished, prodding my head with her riding crop. "Finally, when a master or mistress takes the trouble to explain a position, we thank them.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, trembling with fear that she would use that whip or crop.

"That's good," she said. I wondered if she knew I was Helen. I held up a hand.

"Do you want to talk?"

"Yes, Mistress, I..." I began.

"Stop. Slaves don't have to speak unless it's to answer a question," she cut me off. Frustrated, I rested my hand on my thigh. Tears filled my eyes.

"What did you want to know?"

"I... how is it going, I'm going to be here a long time, I mean, I don't even know what day it is."

"You'll stay here up to when you're ready to be a slave. You are docile, that's good, but it's not enough. This question shows it. Your head is up too" I lowered my head.

"Sorry Mistress"

"There is no forgiveness or apology for slaves. Just punishment. If you disobey, you will be punished, and then it is forgotten, you have paid your debt." Was I to be punished for raising my head?

"Punished how, Mistress?"

"It depends on your fault, it can be a chastity belt when you masturbate without permission" she began as she ran her riding crop over the front of my belt, without it she would have fondled my pussy. But it can be a spanking, the riding crop, or the whip..." she said as she tapped her crop in her hand.

"Do you have any more questions, or shall we stay at 2?" she said, I took the hint.

"No, Mistress, thank you mistress" that's enough I thought.

Then she left with the bowl. I tightened my thighs and grunted in frustration because I felt nothing. I understood that I had better be a very obedient slave. I was probably expecting a spanking too, or worse. I was afraid, but I was also excited.

Not knowing what to do, I decided to do what I had been told: practice standing, kneeling, or lying down with my hands behind my back. Not necessarily easy, but it kept me busy.

My thighs started to heat up, I rested on my mattress, only to realize that the man I had sucked was there, in my cell! I jumped up and down on my knees. Then I realised that my outfit wasn't right, I spread my thighs a bit more, straightened my back, and lowered my head.

"A little slow, but a good start," he said in a husky voice.

"Thank you Master."

"She-Wolf put you in a chastity belt, did you masturbate?"

"Err, yes Master..." I wanted to continue but didn't dare.

"Keep your head down, even when you talk. You have something else to say, speak" he said in a low but pleasant voice.

"I may be wrong, but I thought my belt was to protect my virginity," I said, without looking at him.

"Didn't she tell you why?"

"No, Master".

-I will punish her for that" he said, starting to walk around me. I followed his feet with my head.

"Oh no... Master" I exclaimed.

"Don't turn your head. Don't look at anything, yes it is. Your posture is good. I wanted to reward you for your exercises. But Wolf told me about your two questions, and this reaction is inappropriate. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master," I said as tears welled up in my eyes."

"Do you understand the consequences?"

"Yes, Master. I will be punished," I said tearfully.

"I'll get some irons," he said as he left my cell. I didn't dare move. Let's say I was practicing for a possible yoga class. He came back and tied my hands behind my back, put a collar on me, and the irons. Then with a leash he led me out of my cell. In another room was a pillory and Wolf, on her knees, with her hands on her thighs, her head down, but her back straight. I began to stand next to her.

"You are right, She-wolf, she understands quickly."

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

"She told me you haven't told her why you put her in chastity."

"I thought it was clear, I caught her masturbating, and she told me she was doing it unconsciously."

"You should have explained it to her, she thought it was for her virginity."

"Yes Master, I deserve to be punished." I didn't dare move, or even look. But hearing my mistress behave like a slave was very striking.

"How many strokes?" he asked.

"Two strokes of the whip, Master?" she offered.

"Let's make it three."

"Good, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Stand on the pillory." She-wolf stood up, opened the bottom of her bodysuit and pulled it up, showing me a chastity belt. Then she got into a kneeling position, and lay forward. This position placed her buttocks in an offered position.

"The head must remain down. You're not here to take a look at yourself," he said in a half-amused, half-aggrieved tone, placing his hand on my head.

"Come on, get up" between the irons and the hands behind my back it was really difficult. He reached behind me and removed my handcuffs. I rubbed my wrists

"Thank you Master".

He handed me the whip: "Three strokes, if they are not strong enough, I will have you do it again. She'd rather it be hard enough than have more strokes."

I struggled to hold the object. I looked at She-wolf's buttocks. I thought the name suited her. Was it hers for real? There were red welts already. I was afraid of what would happen next.

I was about to strike, but the master stopped me, and explained to me how to place myself, and where my whip should strike, so that the blow would be painful, but not dangerous.

I cocked my whip and struck. She-wolf screamed with a start, then said, "One, Thank you Master, Thank you kitty" I was surprised, and looked at the master.

"Head down, kitty" Next to She-wolf this name seemed ridiculous, but ultimately touching. I lowered my head. Then I knocked, a second and a third time. Sheep still counted, although when she stood up and closed her bodysuit, I saw tears in her eyes.

"Your turn, kitten." I stood, and She-Worf opened the pillory, to lock my neck and wrists between two boards. I looked at her questioningly.

"Yes, novice slaves are always more bound than experienced slaves," I let her lock the pillory. My buttocks were exposed, and I didn't know how many whips I would receive. In my position, the master might decide to sodomize me.

I felt She-wolf's hands grip my waist, and then a click told me that she was removing my belt. Was the Master going to take me?

"She's soaked..." he said.

"She already was when I examined her, Master," Wolf completed.

"She was born for the collar," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. One of them clapped his hands, Wolf I think, and I gasped. She put her hands on my buttocks, I jumped again, but instead of clapping, she stroked my buttocks.

"You've earned your punishments, but you've also earned your rewards. You'll get it all in one" said the Master.

"Thank you, Master," I said in an almost quizzical tone.

"I'm not asking you to count, just to accept" said the Master.

"Yes, Master, thank you Master," She-Wolf hands must have been lubricated, because they were sliding over my buttocks. Grazing my crack, but not penetrating it. The caresses had started from the small of my back, and would move downwards, finally passing between my thighs and brushing my sex. I could hardly move, but I tried to come and rub myself against her, and let out a moan, then a cry of pain, when a hand struck my buttocks sharply.

"One, Thank you She-wolf, Mistress, Master."

"One, Thank you Mistress, thank you Master. Don't say anything, or do it right," said the Master.

"Thank you Master, Oh..." I said as Wolf's hands were already sliding between my thighs.

I arched my back to try and get my pussy in contact with her hand, and that's when I got another slap.

"Two, Oh, thank you Mistress" but She-wolf pinched my clit, "ah! Thank you, Mistress."

Then her fingers slid over my labia, between the large and small ones, a new and bewitching sensation. The next slap was almost a formality, for I had no more than Wolf's hand. She slid a finger inside me, then stroked my clit, I knew nothing more but 'yes and again'. But no more hands touched me, the frustration was intense after her caresses.

"Let's put the belt back on, you've taken your punishment well, kitten," She-wolf said. I was about to say 'no', but I held back in extremis, letting out an intelligible sound that my two tormentors understood. I was trembling so much I wanted to.

"Do you want She-Wolf to continue?"

"Please, Master, yes!"

"I do, but there is a price to pay: a whip on the buttocks, and tomorrow two on the pussy, plus you'll learn sodomy" I'm not sure if it got to my brain, but I agreed. In an instant She-Wolf touched my clit to a dizzying orgasm. I came out roughly under the crop.