Mortal Cumbat

Story Info
Brother and Sister take on a Futa demoness and a Warlord.
18.9k words
4.56
16.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mortal Cumbat

Hi all!

In this story two twins, Lei and Kaido journey far to take part in a dangerous fighting tournament whilst hoping to keep their overly intimate relationship a secret.... but that relationship will be tested by a four-armed futa demoness, and a hung warrior overlord as Kaido and Lei find themselves hopelessly outmatched....

(This story contains reluctant futa on male, male on female, up-to-14-inch cocks, belly bulging, mild incestuous themes, enslaving and public humiliation)

Hope you enjoy! - TSG123 x

-

-

Kaido and Lei stood proudly on the edge of the volcanic mountainside. The pair had trained for years for this moment, twins raised in the fighting academies of the south.

"We wish to enter the tournament."

Lava spilled out of the lip of the crater far above, embers spitting up and silhouetting the figure before them, a monstrous woman with an angular face and high ponytail, nearly two heads taller than a man, bearing four arms with devilish grey skin and yellow eyes. Reeva smirked, revealing fangs alongside more ordinary teeth as she regarded the pair.

"You two?..."

Obviously twins, Kaido possessed almost the exact same effeminate, bubbly bottom with slim but powerful legs as his sister, both figures also sporting wispy upper bodies. The only noticeable difference between them were the pert breasts that she possessed, and the fact that his hair was cut short, whereas hers draped down to her waist in two blond streaks. Their fighting gear amounted to nothing more than pretty blue robes which revealed skin up to the upper thigh plus their midriffs, all milky white skin and pretty blue eyes.

To Reeva, they looked like milkmaidens lost in a land of darkness.

"You should turn back now, before anybody ruins those pretty faces.... especially yours," she leered, winking at Kaido.

He bristled, stung by the remark, and Lei's face morphed immediately into a mask of aggression as she jumped in front of her brother.

"BACK off demon!"

Reeva raised a bemused eyebrow.

"Hmm.... well how interesting... Perhaps you tread a closer path than most brothers and sisters."

Both of them stiffened as one, jaws tightening.

"You will pay for that," Lei whispered, cheeks red and eyes fiery, stepping forwards.

Reeva grinned as she raised her arms.

"Oh, let us not fight out of oath..... I'll wait until we get to the arena to have my way with him...."

She let her tongue roll around the edges of her lips, saliva coating her mouth as she glanced at the young man, before resting her eyes back on Lei.

"Whilst you watch."

Lei's face went a bruised red, looking hotter than the lava that flowed around them.

Kaido meanwhile felt something warm travel south, having to swallow down some saliva as his eyes strayed down to the huge breasts barely contained by Reeva's red costume split down the middle, converting to her crotch where a humungous, uneven bulge protruded.

One of her four arms began to massage the package.

"W-we.... we aren't intimidated by you! We mean to win this tournament!"

The crack in his voice was music to Reeva's ears.

"Oh... of course you do. Then enter.... at your peril."

She gestured to the door in the mountainside.

Lei walked in first, throwing a streak of blond hair out behind her haughtily. Kaido followed, and as he did, something clapped against his right butt-cheek, making him wince in surprise.

*SMACK*

"Oof!"

When he looked down, a huge hand was on his ass. Reeva squeezed it.

"That's going to be my ass, boy."

Kaido froze in her grip. The hand easily encompassed his entire glute in long, strong fingers. he had never faced a foe like this at any academy.... certainly not one so... voluptuous.

His eyes strayed to her breasts, and then slid down to her crotch as he tried to make his muscles work again.

Was it just his imagination, or was it growing....?

"COME ON Kaido...!" Lei seethed, grabbing his hand and pulling him away.

He staggered after her, still breathing heavily.

Something prickled the back of his neck, and he looked over his shoulder to see Reeva staring. She blew him a kiss, and rubbed both her breasts in a slow, delicious fashion. Kaido's eyes widened, and he turned hurriedly, adjusting his garments so there wouldn't be any pronounced immodesty. His dreams that night would be more confused than any he had endured in his short adult life.

Lei felt his tension and squeezed Kaido's fingers as they delved into the mountainside.

It took Kaido a few minutes to calm down, his heartbeat returning to normal.

They progressed quickly, working as a team to slip past any obstacles. Any who saw them would likely think little of Lei's thumb rubbing Kaido's palm gently, of the steadying hand he provided her near some sharper rocks, but to those who knew them closely it had been obvious for years that their relationship went beyond what many regarded as sacrosanct.

The pair made their way into a cavernous entrance hall, small rivers of lava framing their path, pillars standing either side... and at the back of the hall, stood a throne. A chair made for creatures twice the size of humans, filled by a figure who did not disappoint it.

The twins paused at the sheer scale of the man before them.

Shor-un.

His hairless chest looked strong enough to rip an ox in two with his bare hands, his skin a deep ebony black that shone in the flickering light. A thick metal grill and flared helmet rested on his head, eyeless yet all-seeing. A giant hammer stood next to his throne, and he sat with his legs open, enough that Lei and Kaido could both see directly under the plated skirt he wore.

Kaido grimaced at the sight, turning away, but unbeknownst to him the air froze in Lei's chest as she beheld a shape underneath that looked inhumanly large.

"It is true what they say..."

"Huh?"

Kaido gave a nervous look at his sister, and Lei shook her head vehemently, wiping the confusion from her face.

"Come on..."

They came to stand before the figure, his only acknowledgement a subtle adjusting of the fingers on his mace handle. Lei had to take a few moments to compose herself, and during that time Kaido stepped forwards.

"We... we wish to enter the tournament."

Shor'un stared at Kaido for a long moment, and then raised a hand slowly.... and pointed to Lei.

"What is your name."

Lei's eyebrows rose, unsure as to what was transpiring.

"Lei, of the Southlands."

Kaido waited, expecting his name to be called.

"Lei........"

He said it as if turning the word over his mouth.

".... you are in heat, Lei."

This time Kaido was the one to step forwards in front of his sibling.

"You will NOT insult my sister!"

Shor'un continued to stare past Kaido as if he were not even there.

"I see it in your uncertain steps... the way your fingers feel the air."

Lei's cheeks flushed so pink that she subconsciously moved a hand to cover between her legs. Kaido did not notice, pointing at Shor'un with growing fury.

"You will acknowledge me!"

Shor'un, unexpectedly, laughed. It was not a light sound, rather a deep, rumbling bass.

"Quiet... boy, lest I discipline you."

He continued then to speak to Lei, leaving Kaido feeling humiliated, his cheeks a ruddy red.

You are beautiful, Lei, of the Southlands."

Lei's knees trembled, even as she set her face determinedly.

"I... W-we wish to enter the tournament," she repeated.

Shor'un's next words came out as a command.

"You will serve me instead."

Her mouth dropped open.

"Wh-what.. no, I.. I am a warrior! I do not bow to....to any man...."

He leaned forwards, and a chill went up both their spines.

"...... For me... You will."

Lei was speechless, and Kaido puffed his chest up despite feeling smaller than ever before.

"....Let...L-Let us enter or we shall fight!"

The man's fingers slid up and down the handle of his mace, and Kaido noticed that the spiked ball at the other end was bigger by far than his own head. He trembled imagining the damage it could do with muscles like Shor'un's behind it.

Then the figure laughed again.

"As you wish..."

He gestured down to a stone slab, on which stood sheafs of ordinary, tattered looking parchment, with a quill and knife beside them. No ink pot stood nearby.

"The binding rules are here.... sign them."

Lei did so without hesitation, taking the knife and making a small mark on her palm, allowing the blood to drip onto the parchment, before signing her name in it. The paper sparked and began to burn as soon as she placed it down, and by the time Kaido stepped forwards, it was little more than ash.

"Lei, of the Southlands.... You will fight in the tournament of the Outlands.. Journey to the Eastlands, the cavern of the dark circle."

Lei nodded, her cheeks still blushed as she shivered, feeling the gaze of the man boring through her. She couldn't help another look at between the man's legs... and felt something between her thighs ache with longing.

She turned quickly, hoping her brother had not noticed the skittishness in her gait.

Kaido stepped forwards, and hesitated, looking up at the huge figure who filled the room with his mere presence, before turning to his sister. She smiled hurriedly and nodded.

He took the knife, and cut his hand allowing a few drops to land on the page, and signed his name.

Flames quickly consumed the parchment, and he watched the embers drift away.

***

One week later.

-

A chorus of echoing voices filled the mighty underground arena, a space so large that to regard the other side was to squint into darkness.

Sunlight shone down through an empty space in the ceiling, which naturally angled a centred beam on the fighting circle in the centre of the cavern, and shadows descended further up into the rows of seats, lending an air of mystery to the hollowed out underground colosseum in which hordes of people from all the realms sat.

In the stone circle, two figures circled.

*BOOM*

"RAAARRRRGHHHH!"

One of them fought with flaming fists, garbed in yellow; the other in bronze with a deadly looking sword, yet they looked equally matched. The fist-fighter roared and unveiled a long spiked chain which impaled itself in the opponent's ribcage and dragged him forwards.

Outside the arena in a tunnel nearby, Kaido and Lei stood in near-darkness, listening, waiting for the fight to end.

*BOOM*

Waiting for their turn.

Hearing the roar of the crowd, the cries of the combatants, and the cheers for Fate knows what, was almost worse than seeing it all play out before their eyes.

A roar of pain was followed by further heckles and cries.

People died as often as they lived in these fights.

"We are fated to be victorious," Lei hissed, holding her brother's face in her hands.

He nodded, but his hands shook.

"Yes... but... what if fate.."

She put their foreheads together.

"Fate will be in our favour... Just believe."

For a moment he felt all the years of training bring him a steadiness of mind, a guiding focus.... Yet when he nodded his affirmation, it felt like his head had been stuck onto someone else's body.

Then it was all happening too fast. Kaido heard a final earth-shaking roar, and then watched one of the other combatants walking down the tunnel, blood spattering his yellow and black clothes, flames around the eyes, clutching something in his hand. Kaido looked down to see what looked like a skull and spine.

His heart stopped, and suddenly his legs felt like split bamboo, bending in awkward ways as he stepped forwards.

"Fate is on my side... I am one of the chosen.... I am.."

But nerves like he had never imagined suddenly possessed him, and as he stepped out into the arena on feet that must have been replaced by boulders, somehow it was all a blur until he was standing in the central lit area, waiting for his opponent to emerge.

"CONTESTANT NUMBER ONE..... KAIDO OF THE SOUTHLANDS!"

He raised his hand in a trembling fist, greeted by a rather unfriendly crowd, a few jeers and laughs his only support, other than a cry from his right. He looked to see his sister with gleaming eyes, excited, seating herself in the front row.

It comforted him to see her there.

But...

Who was his opponent?

A door opened slowly across from him, and his eyes peeled as he tried to make out a form..... Inside, a shadow moved, and grew larger. It walked into the open, and suddenly all sorts of things were happening in his body, his stomach flipping, jaw bouncing, heart beating a new rhythm.

"CONTESTANT NUMBER TWO....."

Four arms.

Two incredibly round, juicy breasts.

Muscles rippling across her body.

One awful, swollen bulge, and an angular face with a high black ponytail

"REEVAAAAAAAAA!"

A chant began to circle.

*Reeva. Reeva. Reeva.*

Reeva sauntered out of the tunnel to the centre of the ring, smiling like she had already been crowned the victor.

As she drew close enough, it felt like the skimpiness of her blood-red outfit was even more showy than before, even more of her breasts open, her beautifully muscled and defined legs completely visible from all angles. Just the bulge remained concealed, an ugly mass that somehow drew the eye despite all of the other delights on show.

His eyes found it again.

She smiled devilishly as the young man openly drank in her appearance.

"Hello again."

"Y-you will regret your actions," he stammered.

"How sweet... did your mother teach you to talk so nicely like that when you were a child? Maybe these will remind you of her...."

She began to tease her clothing, as if preparing to reveal her breasts to him. A small part of Kaido switched off as he stared.

Then she was smiling triumphantly, eyes blazing.

"You see? You don't want to fight me," she said in a lazy drawl, "you want to lick me from head to toe."

High over them, at the edge of the pit, Shor'un raised his fist in a salute.

The announcer nodded quickly shouted at the top of his lungs, filling the theatre.

"COMBATANTS..... FIGHT!!!"

Kaido's breath caught in his throat, before he took a deep breath and roared, pushing off his back foot to charge towards Reeva.

Her eyebrows rose as he thrust a fist forwards.

"Oh come now... aren't you distracted...?"

Somehow she swerved, and when Kaido had regained his balance, she was standing a few paces away.

She was still rubbing her breasts.

"Do these entice you...?"

Saliva entered his mouth as she sneered.

"... Maybe I can nurse you like a baby."

Some laughter from the crowd.

Kaido blinked, shook his head, roared, and charged.

*Woosh*

Where skin and muscle and bone should have been, his flying kick found nothing. He landed on the floor to see her to his left now.

She was touching her bulge as well with another hand, an evil grin on her face.

"Oh, come now... stop flirting with me...."

Kaido's composure faltered for a moment.

'How is someone so big that fast?'

He snorted and decided to tread more carefully, shuffling forwards tentatively, looking to land a soft jab.

*swish-swoosh-swish*

She moved so quick he barely saw it, able to take a full step of her body in the time it took for his fastest punch to travel.

At that moment, he realised the impossible task in front of him.

He panted as she dodged another few swipes, going so far as to keep a pair of arms folded with boredom, whilst another continued to massage the bulge, the other playing with her hard nipple through the material.

"Ooh I could use some... stimulation.... perhaps you could touch me..."

She almost moaned like she was a playful maiden enticing him forwards, and Kaido felt different signals in his brain working against each other, warmth flooding his cheeks.

He glanced at his sister who had her teeth bared, roaring him on, and focused himself.

"FIGHT KAIDO, FATE IS WITH US!"

Kaido roared, his teeth bared.

"I WILL DEFEA-"

*Smack*

The world span, Kaido jolted by the pain seared across his face. Something had slapped him hard enough to almost twist him in a circle.

Some laughter came from the crowd.

"Yeh, lil' south boy wants to play with the big girls..."

"Fuck 'im up!"

*REEVA-REEVA-REEVA-*

When he staggered back to front, dizzy with a small trickle of blood dribbling from his lip, Reeva was standing next to him, faking a yawn between her ever-present grin.

"I tire of your attitude... Perhaps I should teach this pup where his place is."

He put his fists up again but with far less confidence, unmanned and blinking quickly as if she might strike him again in a split-second.

"Mn...... y-you... you will pay for th-"

*Smack*

This one was lighter, almost nonchalant, and Reeva laughed as he swiped wildly at mid-air, as if trying to catch the wind.

Kaido whimpered upon realising how outmatched he was, his cheek stinging.

She wasn't just quick... she was viper fast. Worse even was the fact that she was not even bothering to truly fight him, choosing instead to toy with him for amusement. The second slap had been no more than an annoyed housewife's reproach. Playful even.

"S-stop it...!"

She bent her neck, her hands beginning to play with her nipples again.

"Why don't you come here and make me, brave warrior?"

She opened a pair of arms wide whilst they others pushed up her cleavage so he could understand the weight of them, that they seemed just as glorious and mesmerising to hold as they looked; thick, heavy tit-flesh gripped tight between her fingers.

"Maybe these can entice you back to me...?"

Kaido's jaw bounced as he kept up a meagre defensive posture, backing away whilst other baser instincts encouraged him forwards. He glanced at Lei in the crowd who was watching with wide eyes, gripping the edge of the pit so hard she might break the stone.

"DON'T GIVE UP KAIDO!"

"I-I don't.... I-I am a warrior... of the South..." he managed, although the wobbling fear in his voice put paid to any confidence it might have instilled in him as Reeva began to more aggressively rub her bulge, tweaking her nipples and gesturing for him to come forwards.

"Come now boy... come give me a hug....."

He whimpered and raised himself into a hesitant fighting stance.

'I am a Warrior of the South, one of the chosen, fate is on my side..'

"YOU CAN DO THIS KAIDO! I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

His sister's voice hit something deep and protective in his brain, and Kaido took a deep breath, let out a roar, and sprinted forwards.

Her smug face was straight in front of him, and he threw a punch with all his might.

"HHHA!"

*Swish*

The air he hit was cool and crisp as something wrapped around his waist, and he felt the arena lurch, his stomach going sideways as he was hoisted up off the ground, and suddenly he was hanging face down.

It took him a second to work out Reeva was holding him easily under one arm.

*SMACK!*

The searing pain on his ass cheek was not protected by his loose-fitting fighting garments, but worse, the feeling of being spanked in front of his sister, and thousands of roaring onlookers, was a shame so deep and burning that it would haunted his dreams, if he had any hope of surviving, of course, which he likely didn't.

He struggled, waggling his limbs to no avail in the iron grip. Kaido quickly realised after fruitlessly attempting to prize the fingers of him, that Reeva would destroy him. Survival was all he could hope for.