Investigation

Story Info
A federal investigator finds her subject rather interesting.
1.6k words
4.34
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers

So, this is just a small story that flashed in my mind while I was driving back home some other night. Hope you enjoy.

*

Alejandra sat on her desk, took a long sip of coffee and grabbed the parcel labelled "Classified, contents under active investigation, case file..." She mumbled and opened the package, fishing out a slightly older version of an Android phone. Android. That is why this came to her desk. Very few analysts did a decent job with android phones.

She reviewed the open case. Corruption, money laundry, government individuals, small sums. Low profile case, but since it involved federal officers, it ended up with them.

Tech had already dealt with the password, all she had to do was review personal files and texts and see if anything popped up. She logged into the secure system of her computer, plugged the cell in and checked the case files once again. Leonard Rupert. Very aristocratic name.

"Well, Leo, let's see what you are up to, huh?" She mumbled to herself as she began, opening files and slowly and steadily unfolding the low grade employee's life.

Most personal files were silly texts, a few articles on woodworking and recipes for simple yet enticing dishes.

Stretching and giving her shoulders a rest, Alejandra decides to check his socials, just a quick glance. 'Just so I get to know his interests, understand the mind of the perp.' The young Fed was impressed with what she saw. Leonard was in his late 30s, ash blonde hair, dark eyes, a strong jaw and a playful smile in most of his pictures. He also had the comfortable look of a man that didn't care much for his appearance, an early protuberant belly and chubby cheeks.

Looks like Leo had a bit of a transformation over the last few months. The photos he had up to last year were of him and a red haired woman. She disappeared from the pictures around six months before. He started to show up exercising, running and, in the latest picture, a shirtless one, showing a very toned upper body and the same smile on a much leaner face.

She had to admit, Leo shaped up very well. He looked cute, hot and very inviting. Fuck, she need to do something about her dry spell. It had been months since her last relationship and, even though she had been giving her loyal toy a run for its money lately, he still missed the touch of a man.

"Oh, wow, and who is that piece of delicious meat, momma?"

"Oh shit!" Alejandra almost jumped out of her chair. "Damn it, Barbara, you almost gave me a heart attack!"

The red haired sex positive beauty was the bombshell of the office. Sporting 1,78m with almost half of it being long legs on a tight knee length skirt, wide hips and a bust line that made her suit look inappropriate at all times, Barbara turned heads and enjoyed it. She also enjoyed pestering Alejandra, who was very private with her sex life. She knew Barbara did it from a friendly place and it helped her out of her shell on more than one occasion, but it was always uncomfortable. She also happens to be Alejandra's supervisor.

"No need to be all jumpy, Lej. You know I don't mind letting the mind wander during work hours" and the red nodded towards the picture in Alejandra's screen. "And that is quite a few things to wander over there. New friend?"

"No, of course not." She blushed and pulled the file "He is actually the target of the investigation."

"Oh, a pretty perp... gotta love a pretty perp"

Alejandra felt her face getting warmer. Somehow, Barbara's tonne always made whatever she said sound so dirty.

"I don't know if he is the guy. So far, I found nothing."

"Keep digging. Don't let a pretty face and rocking bod keep your mind off the game, 'kay?" The older woman left, swaying her hips and turning heads around the office.

Alejandra took another glance at the picture and moved to another window, starting to go through messages on the phone. Slowly, she began getting a picture of who Leonard was. He seemed like an overall nice guy, lots of friends, kept in touch with them and seemed to genuinely care about them.

The few work related message threads were simple, direct and usually to solve rather simple demands. Nothing shady ever showed up anywhere on the phone.

Alejandra was almost finished when she stumbled upon a conversation between Leonard and a woman named Beth. The first few lines made it apparent that they have met through a dating app and were at the early stages of getting to know each other.

The girl was very aggressive. Flirting was putting it mildly. Alejandra was about to move on when she saw an image file from Beth. She was sure of what kind of image it was. It clearly had nothing to do with the case. But she should be thorough in her investigation, right?

As she suspected, it was a rather revealing picture of Beth, who, turns out, was a very well built nubian beauty. In the picture, she was sporting just a yellow see through pair of panties. Her skin was flawless, and she was quite busty. The exposed nipples were very dark and pointy. A lean smooth stomach flaring into well built hips, enhanced by the lines of the lingerie.

The agent took a look around making sure no one was watching her and kept on reading. Beth was pressuring Leonard to send a picture of himself and he eventually agreed. Alejandra could few her mouth drying and her juices starting to flow. Worst, yet, she could feel her own nipples hardening, and that was an issue. She had a love and hate relationship with her breasts. They were tiny, she would never actually need a bra to hold her AA cups. But her nipples were huge, each almost the size of a child's finger. When they got hard, they were so sensitive she could cum just by playing with them.

Holding her breath, she clicked on Leonard's image file. There he was, smiling, looking a bit shy, just so cute. The body was sculpted, firm squared pecs, six pack bulging, wide shoulders, strong arms and that amazing V shape on his hips. But all that faded to the background when she spotted what the guy was packing.

Alejandra had to hold back a moan. Her pussy was soaking, to the point it was threatening to damp her panties. Leo's dick was huge. The guy was hard, the head pointed at the camera and it looked so thick. And the balls, dangling, heavily, a promise.

The chat goes on. Beth was clearly as impressed as her, because she started begging for a more detailed picture of that monstrous thing. Leonard obliged and the next image was him holding the massive shaft sideways, green veins showing all over the hefty girth. His hand barely reached halfway through the length, the head shining, showing that Leo was excited himself.

Alejandra was shifting in her seat, her legs squeezing, trying to quench her pussy's need for attention. She could feel her nipples aching against the fabric of her bra, as she reached for her chest and pressed her hand, having to suppress a moan after it started.

She turned her screen off and got up, pulling her blazer tighter on her chest, quickly moving to the restroom. In a hurry, she quickly locked herself in one of the stalls and began disrobing. The grey blazer and white button shirt were discarded to the side and the padded bra pushed up freezing her flat chest and indecent abnormally large nipples, hard as little pebbles.

She wasted no time pinching and twisting them, while pulling her grey skirt up and pulling her black cotton panties to the side, her fingers sliding over her trimmed bush of dark hair and sliding inside her with a gushing wet sound.

She looked down at her body and couldn't imagine a bigger difference between two women as for her and Beth. The ebony woman was curvy and soft, while Alejandra's whole body was hard. From her well defined shoulders and arms to her shredded abs, she was a very fit girl. While Beth had a wide chest, hers was a child's in volume with those obscene and so sensitive nipples.

Moving her hand away from her chest, she slid both of them down her body, and then up her muscular thighs, nails leaving a small trail in her caramel skin. Reaching her pussy, she once again moved 2 fingers inside while her other hand worked on her clit. With her green eyes closed, she started picturing Leonard's massive cock spreading her lips, making her pussy gush as it filled her completely.

Alejandra was a size queen. She hasn't had many partners over her 32 years, but each of them was big. Leo would put most of them on the backburner. Her fingers were not enough, no way she was going to reach an orgasm with just those skinny long fingers.

Missing her big dildo, she pulled her fingers from the wet pussy, feeling her juices starting to run down her legs. Shew kept ravaging her clit, but the still wet hand moved to her ever faithful nips. Biting her lips, Alejandra moaned low, and began moving her hips back and forth.

Slowly, she felt her orgasm building as her movements increased both in speed and amplitude. Her breathing catching up, she bit her lips and felt the wave coming. The need overwhelming her, she moved both hands to her chest and twisted the nipples, feeling the dam break. Her hips start bucking back and forth as she throws her head back and makes an inhuman effort not to scream.

She finally collapsed on the privy, breathing hard. Damn, she really REALLY needed to do something about that damn dry spell.

1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers