Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And...you're sure you're okay with it?" Peter still sounded doubtful.

No. Not at all. "Peter, I really don't think you're gonna fall in love with Chrissy and break up with me, you know?"

"True..."

She forced herself to smile. "Besides, you know I'd kill you if you did."

"Hmm...good safety tip. I'll keep that in mind."

"But you know it's up to you. If you don't want to...well, that's fine—all the more for me."

She hated having to hope that he would say yes.

"Well..." Peter began. Jane held her breath. Then suddenly heard him sing, in a high falsetto, "Two girls for every boy..." and burst out laughing in spite of herself.

"Oh," added Peter. "I forgot to thank you for the sandwiches and cookies. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"They were good...but I think I enjoyed your little snack more..."

They both laughed, and Jane said, "Little?" which made them laugh again.

Peter said, "You really are crazy, you know that? I mean, right in the middle of the store, my god..."

Jane grinned to herself and replied, "That's nothing—I know a guy who did something like that right in the school library."

There was a pause. Then: "Oh yeah."