Invite Accepted

Story Info
An MFF threesome in 750 words.
833 words
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MFF, oral, interracial, exhib, voyeur.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds. Please do not read it if you object to graphic group sex. If you enjoy the story, feedback is appreciated.

This is a companion piece to my story "Two Women, One Zipless Fuck". Another attempt at the 750 Word Project 2024. We'll see how I do this time. ;) Word Count starts after the asterisks below.

***

Inside Out Love Hotel, London, England. Spring 2017.

My name is Yoshihiro Aoi. I am a lover of beautiful things.

I am a chef and soldier by trade, thirty-six years old, Japanese by birth, sexual orientation hetero. I have loved pleasing beautiful women all my adult life. Most who see me call me a handsome man, noble in face and form.

My most frequent lover is Eri Sayama. We both work at Inside Out Lounge. She is an event planner I met in Soutenbori in 1999. She moved to London to maintain our casual sexual relationship. I hope to meet her when I get off shift today, have some bedroom fun.

I am making food in the kitchen. Several dishes at once- as head chef of Inside Out, I am quite skilled at my craft and my staff is helping out. Several hours in the shift remain.

Suddenly my phone vibrates. I check it on reflex, find a text message. Eri hooked up with a customer and they are curious if I want to join their threesome. The accompanying pictures of Eri and the other woman in bed with her- a voluptuous Caucasian brunette named Andrea- are of great interest to me.

I ask my sous chef, Odette St. Claire, if she can take over for me. She agrees. I hurry from the kitchen, find the club boss behind the bar. He allows me time off as well. Yes!

I text Eri I will be with her soon. I rush upstairs.

In a room above, I find Eri and Andrea lying on a bed waiting for me. Both are naked, their bodies entwined and shining with sweat. A white satin dress, a silver lady's suit, and a black camisole are discarded on the floor nearby. Eri's slim body is familiar to me. Her hair is in its usual ponytail, her face eager. Andrea is also interested in me- I see that in her dark eyes. Her face is framed by long dark curls. Her body begs to be caressed and kissed. The bed's white cotton sheet is over her when we first meet, then soon discarded so I may appreciate her.

I remove my uniform and undergarments, ask Andrea if she appreciates me. She does. Eri confirms she does also. I smile, then join them in the bed.

They move to either side of me- Andrea at my front, Eri behind. Hard nipples, sweaty bodies, and roving hands assault me from both sides. I rub their hands also, and Andrea's chest. I cannot stop touching her large firm breasts. Her legs rub against mine too.

Her fingers seize and caress my manhood. I can tell she wants my shaft in her cunt, but I must get it between her bosoms first. She allows this with minimal negotiation. We exchange kisses while she strokes me between her teats. Eri laughs while she observes. Andrea's nipples are as hard as my shaft. All three of us are chuckling, enjoying our pleasure exchange.

My manhood shakes as Andrea strokes it with her breasts. I feel similar pleasure from Eri's eyes on us. I kiss both their faces, let their tongues swipe with mine. Their hair is soft against my mouth.

With enough repetition of our motions, I erupt all over Andrea's chest. She laughs, rubs my fluids into her skin with Eri's help. Eri then laps Andrea's bosoms all over, licks up all the come she finds. Then her mouth descends on my shaft, revives it with deep throating. I gasp under her suction. Eri's had enough practice to release me before I come again.

Andrea opens her legs, points at her cunt. I insert myself there, move inside her while Eri rubs us both and observes. Andrea gasps and coos while I thrust into her warm wet sheath. The dagger of her clit stabs my shaft's blade in a very soothing duel. Eri is stoic, silent, but equally pleased by watching us. She accepts our mutual rubbing of her body while we join ours.

Not content to watch forever, she moves herself between our faces. Andrea and I take turns licking Eri's cunt while Eri massages her own small breasts. Her hands also rub our heads. Her gasps and cries join ours in a fervent sympathy of ecstasy. Our bodies and spirits are flushed with the fantastic feeling. Our faces show our joy.

We all reach more climaxes. It is a wonderful experience. I regret only that it has to eventually end.

***

Word Counter says 750. Yes!!! :D

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months ago

Another 750 word hit!! Amazingly written!! 🤗

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Just a Game of Cards How a game with friends made us swing.in Group Sex
The Rent Agreement Ch. 01 Young couple strikes devious deal with cocky roommate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Night Out Hotwife goes out with friends.in Loving Wives
Hot Wife Holiday Pt. 04 Cuckold Hot wife adventures with Cleo and her husband continued.in BDSM
Gangbang for Carly Carly's mom thinks of the perfect birthday gift.in Group Sex
More Stories