All Comments on 'Involuntary Sissy Pt. 03'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I was not so crazy about the first part of this story, but the second part knocked my socks off! The third is even better. Will you write more? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol get rekted

Bitch got him on lock

This was nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Can't wait to see what she does to him next.

kimmyfosterkimmyfosterover 5 years ago
Great story

Definitely looking forward to the next installment.

robert0000robert0000over 5 years agoAuthor
Part 4...

... is on its way. It’s a simpler narrative but certainly moves the story on.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 5 years ago
Great Story!

I'm loving this story, it is so sexy. I would have really loved to read it from the male perspective but of course that is because I am a male submissive lol

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She's never going to the altar with him.

The next day he asked for all the pictures and videos. She refused. He calmly beat the crap out of her, asked for and got what he wanted. The problem with this crap is that you never seem to think that he will react badly or violently. You seem to have little or no understanding of the male psyche or what it means to have some pride and self respect. Badly thought out drivel.

robert0000robert0000about 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous's critique

You again! Welcome back. Your solutions for the male character's distress always seem to involve him being violent to the female character. Perhaps if you came to terms with your feelings about femdom and clothing fetishes you wouldn't feel so angry about fictional characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES