Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is the restaurant upstairs?" she asked.

"No, but I have to show you my room." He took her arm and pulled her onto the elevator.

"Carlos, I don't think..."

"I just want to show you the room. The view is fantastic, and the room is pretty amazing." He punched a button and they began their ascent.

Irene had to admit that the room was amazing. The living room and bedroom both had floor to ceiling windows that looked out onto a patio terrace and the bustling city view beyond. Her mouth was still wide open when there was a knock on the door.

"I took the liberty of ordering room service," said Carlos as he went to open the door.

What could Irene do? She just shook her head and watched as the bellman set up lunch. Carlos held out a chair for her and she sat down as the bellman poured two glasses of wine. This was the most romantic thing that had ever happened to her and Carlos just sat down and said, "Bon Appétit."

After a wonderful lunch of Peruvian seafood and a half bottle of white wine Irene was feeling very good. Carlos got up from the table and took her hand. "Come," he commanded and led her into the bedroom.

"Carlos, I can't. I have a husband and two daughters at home. I just can't."

"Irene my sweet, you don't have to worry. I won't kiss and tell." And then he kissed her.

It took her breath away, but she said, "No Carlos, please. I, I.." she paused, "You put butterflies in my stomach and you're so sweet. But I just can't do this."

"No?" he said. He pulled back and holding her at arm's length; studied her for a moment. "One more kiss; we finish off the wine and then we go shopping work clothes for the rest of the afternoon." He didn't give her time to reply but stepped forward, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. She felt like butter inside. She didn't really kiss him back, but she didn't resist either.

And he did take her shopping and fortunately it had stopped raining. Irene felt like a young girl again as he picked out outfits and had her try them on. Several that he picked out she absolutely refused to let him buy, but she did try them on for him to low wolf whistles. It seemed that he had a fondness for anything with a plunging neckline, embarrassingly short skirts and dresses as well as sheer hosiery and underwear. Once he'd tried to go into the changing room with her. She pushed him out and a hovering store clerk, who looked to be about seventy, gave him the evil eye. He just grinned and stepped out.

As they loaded the taxi with the purchases, Irene was surprised at the number of boxes there were. She figured that she'd better store several in her office so that her husband wouldn't get suspicious. Getting into the cab, she didn't try to move past the middle and she let Carlos rest his hand on the sensuous silk above her knee.

Fortunately, when they arrived at their office building, everyone had gone home for the day. They carried the bags with their purchases up to her office and filled her guest chair with them. "I hope that you had as much fun as I did today," commented Carlos.

"You're a rare male indeed," she replied. "A man who likes to go shopping. Who would have thought?"

Taking Irene's hand, Carlos pulled her to him and kissed her. She pushed him back, "Carlos please," but she had a smile on her face. As she looked into his big brown eyes, she felt her resolve falter; but he stepped away and opened one of the packages.

"Next time I'm in town, I want you to wear this." He held up a black micro-mini.

"Carlos, I can't wear that to the office," she complained. "And where did that come from?"

"Oh, I just did a little shopping while you went to the ladies' room." He held up the short little skirt and saw the look on her face. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "No?" he said. "Then when I take you dancing."

She couldn't help but smile as he took her hand and spun her around like they were on a dance floor. "Carlos..." she laughed pleasantly.

He put the mini-skirt down and opened two more packages. He held up another black skirt that would come to about mid-thigh on her and a matching black blouse. "Then these." He paused, "But no underwear. I want to think about what I will be missing from now until then."

"You're impossible," she complained with a lilt in her voice as she saw him glance at his Rolex.

"Oh luv, I have to go. I have to catch my plane." He looked genuinely unhappy. He took both of her hands in his and kissed her lightly. "In three weeks luv," he said it like a promise, then turned, blew another kiss and left.

"Bye," she said to his retreating back. She turned back to the packages. She couldn't remember what purchases had been packed in what packages, so she began opening them. Much to her surprise she found that Carlos had indeed been busy while she went off to find and use the ladies' room. She found another micro-mini, this one blue, two more blouses, one blue, one white and assorted lingerie that almost made her blush.

Chapter 5 - First Saturday

On Saturday mornings, Irene liked to sleep as late as possible and then drink her coffee in bed. The girls, of course, never got up before ten. Oscar was an early riser, so he went downstairs, snuck the pen out of his wife's purse and went to his little office. He dismantled the pen to reveal a connector that with a USB adapter that he could plug into his computer. He spent the next hour and a half listening to his wife's exchanges with coworkers; which he fast forwarded through, and her young man, which he listened to intently.

When he got to the spot where he asked her to visit his room in the hotel, he stopped the recording. His heart was beating wildly, and he wanted to let the anticipation of her answer build in his mind, just a little bit. He hit play.

He didn't know whether to be pleased or disappointed when he heard her reject Carlos' attempt to bed her. At least his wife hadn't ruined the young man's hopes. He obviously planned on continuing the chase. Perhaps her refusal just increased the young man's resolve to ultimately conquer her inhibitions. He couldn't wait to find out if she would wear the outfit the young man told her to wear the next time he was in town.

He had just barely finished listening to the good parts when he heard his wife flush the toilet in their bathroom. He got up and went to make her coffee. He didn't drink coffee, but it was part of their ritual that he made it for her and on the weekends, he brought it to her.

After she'd had a few sips he said to Irene, "Oh, I forgot to ask. Did your young man take you to lunch this week?"

"He's not my young man," she started and looked away from her husband's searching gaze. "Um, yes, we went to lunch on Friday." She purposely left out that they'd gone to lunch every day last week. "There were a lot of people there," she added and then to herself, "Well at least there were a lot of people in the restaurant."

"Oh, the visitors from out of town then?"

It took her a minute to remember what she'd told him yesterday morning and she thought, "Well one anyway." And said out loud, "Yes, that's right."

Oscar knew that she was lying, but that just added to the thrill of knowing what actually went on. On one hand he was glad that his wife hadn't succumbed to the young man's advances, but on the other he kind of wished that she had. At least he was getting a vicarious thrill out of the heavy flirting that was going on.

"So, the young man had to fly back to Madrid then? What is his name again?"

"His name is Carlos and yes he flew out yesterday."

"Oh, that's too bad. You'll have to invite him to dinner some time." Irene didn't bother to reply.

Chapter 6 -- Second Monday

Weeks passed. Carlos was due back in town; at least according to the calendar that Oscar secretly kept. On Sunday night, he slipped the pen/recorder back into his wife's purse. The next morning, Irene walked downstairs wearing the black blouse, short black skirt and black tights. Oscar had started taking making breakfast for the family and while serving her huevos rancheros he tried looking down the front of her blouse to see if she was wearing a bra. Unfortunately, he couldn't tell, nor was he able to figure out if she was wearing underwear under her tights.

"That's a new outfit isn't it?"

"Uh yes, I got it a while back. I've been afraid to wear it to work. Do you think that the skirt is too short?"

"Well it is pretty short. You'll have to tell me if your boss gets upset," he winked. "I'm guessing that he won't mind; I know that I certainly wouldn't."

"Men, all you think about is sex!"

"That's not all," he replied.

Just then their two girls came stomping down the stairs and the youngest complained, "Talia won't let me use her hairbrush."

"That's because you never clean your hair out of it after using it. Plus, you never put it back where it belongs."

"I do to!" pouted Hailey.

"You do not!" replied her older sister.

"Girls," said Oscar, "sit down and eat your breakfast. As they sullenly sat, he added, "What would you all like for your lunches?"

"Peanut butter and jelly," replied Hailey.

"Fine papa," replied Talia.

"And you?" Oscar asked his wife.

"Oh, don't make anything for me today," she replied.

"Nothing, are you sure?"

"Yes dear, I'm sure," she replied a little too sharply.

**************

Irene arrived at work a little anxious. She was wondering if the skirt was too short, but at least it wasn't one of the micro-minis that Carlos had bought for her. They were still in the box in the corner of her closet and she wasn't sure when she would have the nerve to wear one in public.

She tried to stay in her office as much as she good until Carlos arrived to take her to lunch. He had a single red rose in his hand and he looked at her appreciatingly as he walked up and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then handed her the rose. "I'll put it in water when we get back," she said and set the rose on her desk.

Today unfortunately, Rosa, Señor Iglesias' secretary, was still at her desk and after giving the couple the once over, she ignored them as they left. "Did you see the look on her face?" said Carlos. "I guess that our secret is out."

"Carlos, we don't have a secret. So what if you and I go to lunch together."

"Of course luv. Say, let's go to that new restaurant that everyone is talking about." He whistled for a taxi.

The restaurant was across town and took them almost a half an hour to get to. Once seated, Carlos ordered white wine to go with the seafood that the restaurant specialized in. After two and a half hours Irene was getting worried about getting back to work.

"Don't worry, my uncle won't mind," said Carlos.

"Carlos dear, you're making it difficult for me to do my job." He just gave her a big white-toothed smile and ordered another bottle of wine. By the time they left the restaurant Irene was drunk and needed to hold on to Carlos' arm just to walk straight.

When they got back to work and walked by Rosa's desk, the woman pointedly looked at her watch. "Guess we're late," whispered Carlos as he held Irene steady.

As soon as they got to Irene's office, she noticed that her message light was blinking. "You need to go; I've got work to do," she said and then burped. "Oops," she said and then grinned. "Thank you for lunch Carlos."

He quickly kissed her on the lips and said, "See you tomorrow."

Just as he walked out the door, Señor Iglesias walked in. He looked at his watch and frowned. "Irene, is the Sanchez report ready?"

"Uh, no sir," she said.

"I need it for the morning meeting."

"I'll get right on it sir. It will be on your desk before I leave." She glanced out the door and saw Carlos making a naughty, naughty sign with his fingers and then he disappeared before his uncle turned around. "I'll close your door so you can work without interruption," said her boss.

Irene knew that she would have to work late to finish the report so she picked up her phone and called her husband. "Honey, I'm working a little late today. Can you take care of the girls?"

Oscar was immediately suspicious that his wife had reasons, other than work, for getting home late; but he replied, "Of course dear. Call me if you're too late."

"Yes dear, of course," she replied. She could feel the alcohol in her system making her drowsy and she fought it off and began to work. The next thing that she knew she awoke, her head cradled in her arms on the desk. The outer office was dark and she realized that everyone had gone home. "Oh fuck," she exclaimed as she picked up the phone to call her husband.

Chapter 7 -- Being Naughty

Oscar was disappointed that his wife had gotten home so late the night before. It denied him the opportunity to listen to the recording from the pen in her purse as he was sure that he knew why she'd told him that she had to work 'late.' "She finally had sex with another man," he thought to himself as he helped her get their daughters off to school. He looked over at his wife and smiled. "You seem especially beautiful this morning," he commented.

"Thank you dear. I just wish I weren't so tired."

"No rest for the wicked," he thought to himself. As she packed up to leave he asked, "No lunch again dear?"

"What? No," she answered a little spacey. "I don't think that I need one."

As she started to leave, he said, "Don't forget your purse."

"Oh, yea," said with a yawn. "I do need to get more sleep," she replied as she took the purse from his hand.

**************

At work Irene's boss stopped by and complimented her on the Sanchez report. She saw him looking her over and seemed a little disappointed that she was dressed as sexily as the day before. In reality, she hadn't given it much thought that morning to looking sexy for Carlos.

She was surprised when a beautiful bouquet of red roses, the color of romance, arrived just before lunch. There was a card attached and it was signed: "Your secret admirer."

When Carlos arrived to take her to lunch he ignored the flowers on her desk. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes Carlos," she replied and then pointed to the flowers. "Um, I assume that these came from you?"

"I don't know, let me see the card." She handed it to him. "Hmm, are there more men in your life that I don't know about?" he said straight-faced. "Who could this secret admirer be?" And then he broke into a grin.

On a whim, Oscar took an extended lunch himself and was waiting in his car outside of his wife's work place. This time he had to follow them in his car since they got into a taxi after exiting the building. However he was disappointed when they went to a trendy restaurant on the other side of town and sat inside where he couldn't observe them. The only sign of affection he saw was when his wife put her arm through Carlo's when they exited the restaurant and waited for another taxi. He was again disappointed when the taxi merely took them back to work after a rather extended lunch.

When Irene got to work, she immediately went to the restroom. In the stall, she pulled her pantyhose and panties down to her knees. Sitting down on the toilet, she pulled the hose from her left leg and then removed her underwear. She stuffed her underwear into her purse and then slid her right foot back into the hose, pulling it up her leg and then all of the way up.

It didn't matter that Carlos hadn't asked her to not wear panties. Just the thought of having lunch with him knowing that she wasn't wearing any was both naughty and titillating. She went back to her office and tried to not think about the young man that could, so easily, make her pussy damp. "Irene," she whispered to herself, "pull yourself together; you have work to do." While she waited for her computer to boot up, she closed her eyes and remembered his lips on hers and despite the warning she'd made to herself, she felt herself dripping with desire. "I have to be firm," she murmured. "This is ridiculous."

"What? Were you talking to me?"

She opened her eyes and saw her boss in her doorway. "Uh no Señor Iglesias. My computer is taking forever to come up is all."

He walked into her office and stood over her. She could feel him looking down the front of her dress. Today she was wearing a blue dress that was scooped and showed just the swell of her breasts. The dress was mid-calf length, but her boss couldn't see that with her sitting at her desk.

"Oh really? Let me see." Using that as a flimsy excuse he walked behind her desk and leaned over; pretending to look at her monitor. She could tell he had moved so that he could look down her dress as well as to see her legs. Just then the computer came up to the logon screen and he said, "There, it just took some time." He continued to stand behind her and when she looked up' he shifted his gaze to her face.

"Well yes, thank you," she said in an effort to get him to leave.

Still not moving, he said, "Could you show me the spreadsheet on Sanchez again?"

She could smell his cheap cologne as she pulled up the spreadsheet. Finally he moved, but just to get her visitor's chair and bring it around to sit next to her. Pointing at the screen, he said, "Hmm, explain this to me."

As Irene explained the figures, her boss managed to brush the side of her silky thigh with the back of his hand while he moved it around to point at different figures and it sent a shiver, not of pleasure, up her back as he 'innocently' held it there for several seconds.

Finally, after fifteen minutes he sighed and said, "Well good work; I must get back to my office. Carry on Señora Aguilar."

"Thank you sir," she replied as he stood and took one last look down the front of her dress.

When Carlos showed up at her office to take her to lunch he sat on the edge of her desk while she locked her computer screen. As she reached for her purse, she said, "Carlos I can't go back to your hotel for lunch."

"Luv, just one more time. I have something that I want to celebrate with you in private." With Carlos' sitting on the edge of her desk, so close, Irene was having trouble concentrating. "Please," he begged. Her willpower gone, she nodded. "Excellent," he said. "I already mentioned to my uncle that we would be taking a long lunch break."

"You did? Wasn't that a little presumptuous?" He just grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

He had the same room and upon entering he pulled off his shoes and suggested, "Why don't you take off yours too luv?" Irene gave him an odd look, but didn't ask why; she lifted her right foot; removed the high heel and repeated with the left.

"Nice carpet," she remarked. It did feel good on her stocking feet as they walked to the table. The food was already there and was set out with them sitting next to each other rather than across the table.

This time lunch was steak and champagne. Like last time, he held out her chair sat down. She gave him a funny look. He was smiling and humming when he reached over a snagged the bottle of champagne. The opening pop made her jump and it immediately began fizzing over. They both laughed as he poured them each a glass. Lifting his glass, he said, "To the future."

She lifted her glass and replied, "To the future." And she felt his toes softly caressing her foot, sending a spark of anticipation up her back. "What are we celebrating?"

"Later, let's each lunch first," he replied while putting his hand on her silky thigh.

"Oh god," thought Irene. She could feel herself getting damp between her legs, and just the image of what she had imagined inside his pants made her blush. She was so aroused, and while she loved her husband and felt such tenderness towards him; the wave of lust that washed over her made it hard for her to think. She wondered if Carlos could read it on her face, as he was surely a wolf... but yes, she wanted him.