Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos had to move his hand in order the cut his steak, but after cutting several pieces he put it back and she could feel the heat between her legs rising again.

Up to now, they'd talked little about their families, so she asked him about his and he asked about her daughters. Neither of them brought up a mention of her husband and they made innocent small talk while they finished their meal. She took the last bite and drained her glass. Carlos retrieved the bottle of champagne and poured the last into her glass before placing the bottle upside down in the ice bucket.

The champagne had gone to Irene's head, but she took another sip. "So tell me about the celebration," she said.

"Uh, let's go sit on the couch and I'll tell you." He got up, pulled out her chair and took her hand and led her to the couch. After she sat down, he sat down about a foot away, then reached down and pulled her feet up into his lap. He began massaging her silk covered toes. Irene shifted her body sideways, closed her eyes and nearly groaned in pleasure. Her husband seldom did this, and she loved it.

Carlos didn't speak for a while; he just massaged her feet with a smile on his face. "You have pretty feet," he commented. "I love how soft they feel."

"Thank you. You have nice hands," she smiled at him. He lifted her foot with his left hand and kissed her toes. "Carlos," she admonished.

"I'm sorry," he said, obviously not sorry at all as he still held her foot up to his lips. "I just have trouble controlling myself around you."

"Carlos, we can't."

"Shhh," he whispered as his right hand slid up her silky leg.

"Oh Carlos," she groaned as his hand slid under the hem of her dress.

He pushed the hem up to the top of her thigh. "You're not wearing panties," he observed, clearly pleased.

Irene could feel her heartbeat pounding in her chest as his fingers slid down the seam in the middle of her sheer pantyhose. She held her breath and watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his nearly erect penis. She let out an involuntary gasp. It was probably twice and long, much thicker than her husband's and had a perfect upturn with a nice thick mushroom head. His cock was everything she had been fantasizing about, and more. She ached to have it inside her. She moaned as he placed her feet around his cock and then moved his hand back to her crotch.

"Carlos, this is wrong," she protested weakly as his fingers sent shivers up her spine.

His cock was now fully erect and a large drip of precum emerged from the tip. He lifted her foot then dabbed the precum onto her big toe. Lifting her foot, he licked it off while watching her eyes. "Take off you dress," he said softly.

They both stood and watched the other as they undressed. Irene couldn't help but stare at his muscular body. It wasn't the body of a weight lifter, but more of a fútbol player with toned muscles and not a gram of fat. There was very little hair on his chest, but the mane at his crotch was thick and black. But his cock, his cock, rose from his groin like an obelisk; thicker at the base, but long and firm.

Except for her pantyhose, she stood naked before him. "You're more beautiful than I imagined. You take my breath away" he murmured as he moved close; pressing her upturned breasts against his muscular chest and they kissed. He slid his hands down and grasped her ass cheeks, pulling her stomach against his thick, steel-hard cock.

When they broke off their kiss, she knelt at his feet without bidding. She looked at his impressive manhood, wondering how much she would be able to take into her mouth. She slid her fingers down the hard pole and grasped it at its base. Although she had long, elegant fingers, they nearly didn't meet as she encircled the thick cock. She squeezed and pulled down on his shaft; causing a drop of precum to emerge from the tip. She licked it off with a flick of her tongue and he groaned. Smiling, she looked up at him and then took the engorged head between her full, red lips.

Her mouth danced on the head, down the shaft, never taking more than three inches into her mouth. She was surprised at herself -- she'd never really enjoyed sucking her husband's small cock, but with Carlos' beautiful cock, she found herself lost in its allure, even worshipful of it.

Carlos put his hands on the back of her head to encourage her to take more of him. She took a deep breath and pushed her head down onto his pole. With her husband, she had no problem taking his four and a half inches, but Carlos' thick cock was much harder to swallow. When the head of his cock was hitting the back of her throat she knew that she'd taken five inches, but still her lover was pushing down with his hands, encouraging her to take him deeper even though she could tell by his groan that she was pleasuring him each time she pushed her head down.

She let his cock slide out and took another deep breath while she looked up, seeking his eyes. His eyes were closed and his lips were compressed together in concentration. She smiled, paused, and waited until he looked directly at her, and in that moment, she attacked him again. This time she relaxed her throat and was able to get the smooth cockhead deeper down her throat. Her gag reflex almost made her panic, but she took a deep breath, and tried again. She now had about six inches most of his throbbing, thick cock down her throat and as she kept her head bobbing up and down she was pleased that it was getting easier to take that much of him. He groaned and she knew he would be close soon if she kept it up and she really wanted his hard manhood inside of her. Since her jaw muscles were getting tired anyway, she let his pole slide out.

Looking up, she stated, "I want you're beautiful cock inside of me."

It was what he wanted as well. He reached down and pulled her up; then bending his knees, put an arm behind her back and behind her knees and lifted her up. Irene smiled and draped her arm over his shoulder as he carried her into the bedroom.

After Carlos gently put her down on the bed she bent her knees with her feet flat on the bed and lifted her hips and started to push her pantyhose down.

"No, let me," said her soon-to-be lover. He slid his fingers into the tops of her pantyhose and rather sensuously, pulled them down over her hips. She watched his face as he slid them down her thighs. He rotated her around so that her feet were against his chest and his purple cockhead was just outside the entrance to her womanhood.

She could tell that he appreciated the gift that she was giving. As if he could read her mind, he said, "This is more fun than unwrapping a birthday present."

It made her smile even wider. "I'm your birthday present," she purred.

He frowned, "But it's not my birthday."

"But you're wearing your birthday suit."

"Oh, so I am." And he pulled her nylons down around her ankles. He finished pulling the soft silk off of her left foot and then her right before kneeling on the floor. She drape her legs over his shoulders as he buried his nose in the soft down between her legs before sliding his tongue between her labia. "Oh my," she moaned as his tongue send a wave of electricity from her groin to her toes.

She ran her fingers through his thick black hair while his tongue worked its magic on her clitoris. "Oh Carlos, oh my God!" He grasped her shapely buttocks in each hand and pulled her against his face and she let out a little shriek and closed her eyes. A tremor went through her body as he sunk his tongue into her pink sweetness.

He pulled back to take a breath and sighed, "My luv, you're absolutely delicious." Irene looked down at his face and he could see the desire on his face. He thrust his tongue back in, concentrating on her clit and she began moaning continuously.

Her hands grasped the back of his head and sensing that she was about to climax; he sucked her little knob between his lips and she screamed his name, "CARLOS, OH GOD! OH YES!" and her body convulsed in orgasmic bliss that brought tears to her eyes. "OOOOOHHHH!" she moaned loudly.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, she took his hand and pulled him up on top of her. She kissed his lips, his face wet with her juices. Taking his head between her hands, she tilted hers to the side and ran her tongue against his teeth. He opened his mouth wider and she slid her tongue into his mouth. She had never felt so wanton in her whole life.

She pulled back, smiling at him. "My love," she exclaimed, "that was the best orgasm I've had since," she paused thoughtfully, then finished. "Since forever."

"Let's see if we can top that," he returned her smile.

She moved her right hand to his cock, still rock hard and ready, marveling at how hard, big and hot it felt in her palm. It was so thick that her fingers could barely encircle it. She could feel his hardness press between her pussy lips and she groaned. He lifted his hips, so she reached down and directed his pole in between her swollen labia and felt the engorged head slip inside. "Oh yes," she whispered. He sunk in another inch and she could feel the walls of her pussy stretching to accommodate his girth as he slowly pushed in.

He pulled back and then thrust in further, electricity shot from her groin making her toes curl and he was only halfway inside of her. He slowly pulled out and then worked his cock in and out about the same depth to get it lubricated so that he could push farther in without hurting her. And then he pushed his hips forward and kept going until he was in deeper than her husband had ever been. "oh carlos," she whispered in his ear. It was all she needed to say.

"yes luv," he whispered back as he pulled out most of the way before pushing back in.

He was all of the way inside of her now, firing nerves that she didn't know existed. He began a rhythmic, slow pumping. "ooooohhhhh god!" she murmured, gritting her teeth in the exquisite pleasure/pain that his thick cock was creating. Lifting her legs, she wrapped them around his waist, and he was then able to slide into her core.

In response, he speeded up. She moaned and called out his name and several sexual obscenities as he repeatedly thrust into her. He was pumping into her faster and faster. She felt lightheaded as he hammered into her. He kept it up for what seemed like forever. Nearly breathless, she was close, and his groans told her he was as well. Wave after wave rippled through her body, and as she rode the last of those waves she heard him groan that he was coming as well.

Fearful of shooting into her unprotected womb, he began to pull out, but she grasped his chiseled buttocks with her hands and pulled down. "No, stay inside of me." She knew that she was throwing caution to the wind, but she wanted to feel him cum inside of her.

He resumed his pumping which drove her over the edge as another massive orgasm wracked her body. "OH CARLOS!" she yelled as he buried himself to the hilt and she felt him climaxing.

Carlos felt the first spurt, what felt like a massive load, erupt from his cock and then another and another. Soon he was exhausted and trying not to collapse on top of her. The last thing on his mind was that he had just seeded her womb with his sperm.

Irene could feel him relaxing and for the first time became aware of their sweat mingling together on her chest. His muscular pectorals were a little heavier on her breasts and he started to lift off of her; but she again grasped his buttocks and murmured, "No, I want to feel your hardness inside of me a while longer."

Carlos gather his strength and propped himself up on his elbows. He smiled down at this wanton woman that had fulfilled his desires so completely. Leaning his head down he kissed her and said, "I want you to stay the night."

A quick flicker of sadness crossed her face and she wanted to say yes. It seemed like their love making had gone on forever, far longer than her husband had ever been able to sustain and she didn't want it to end. "That was fantastic," she said, "but I can't stay." She knew that her family was waiting for her to come home for dinner and feeling remorseful, she added, "I need to go."

Carlos rolled off of. Leaning over to kiss the side of her mouth; he cupped her damp breast in his palm. "Well at least you can at least have dinner with me. Call your husband and tell him that you're working late."

"Oh god," she moaned quietly as his fingers toyed with her nipple, sending tiny signals of pleasure to her brain; temping her to stay a while longer with her lover. The workday was obviously gone but she knew that if she left now, she could beat the traffic. So she told him no.

The disappointment on Carlos' face was obvious. She put her hands on each side of his face and kissed him. "It was wonderful love, but I have to go." Suddenly they heard her cell phone ringing out in the living room.

Carlos reluctantly moved his hand off her breast. Not wanting to give up so easily he lowered his head and licked the perspiration around her areola; making her nipple harden under his tongue.

Hearing the insistent ringing of her phone in the other room she nearly cried. "I have to answer that."

As she climbed out of the bed, he softly took ahold of her hand in his; hoping that she would stay; but she pulled away. He sat up and watched her as she stood naked in the other room and pulled the phone from her purse to quiet the insistent ring-tone. She nodded her head a couple of times and said, "Okay, I'll be home as soon as I can." He sensed the concern in her voice and when she hung up, asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Well I think so. That was my husband. He said that Hailey, our youngest, is running a fever and he doesn't know what to do." She smiled ruefully. "He can be so incompetent sometimes."

Irene picked up her pantyhose and since she hadn't worn panties, she began pulling the pantyhose up. She put on her dress and high heels. Turning her back to him she asked, "Will you zip me up please?" Still naked, Carlos stared at her for a moment, then shook his head sadly and zipped up her dress for her.

Irene turned around and kissed him briefly. "You were fantastic too. I'll see you tomorrow and," she paused, "and I don't think that we should do this again." She turned and left his suite. By the time she got outdoors and got into a taxi to take her back to her car, she realized that her pantyhose was wet. She hadn't thought that Carlos' sperm would leak out since her husband's never did. She should have cleaned herself up before leaving his hotel room. She'd just have to think of some ruse to get cleaned up when she got home.

Chapter 8 -- Oscar's Wish

Traffic was still bad and her husband was sitting in the kitchen when she walked inside. "Oh hello dear," he said. "The girls are football practice. Jessica is bringing Hailey home and Talia getting a ride from Señor López. No one is due for an hour. I thought that I would surprise you with a glass of wine; just the two of us." He walked up, took an arm in each hand and tried to kiss her.

His fumbling attempt to kiss her made her think of Carlos' warm mouth on hers and she turned her head away. "I thought that Hailey was sick."

"Well I just wanted to be with you, the two of us, so I fibbed a little."

She was angry at her husband, but worried that her damp pantyhose had soaked into her dress. Anxious to change clothes, she said, "Oscar, I uh, I left work early because I was worried."

"I know and I'm sorry. I thought we could have a glass of wine and you know, just cuddle."

"Oh dear, I'm exhausted," she complained. "I just want a shower and have an early night."

"Are you sure?" he asked playfully and he reached his right hand down and placed it on the back of her thigh just under her dress. And then he hiked up her dress and cupped her left butt cheek in his palm.

"Oscar, this isn't like you," she said and pushed against his chest.

But instead of stepping back, he slid his hand between her legs. He immediately felt that her crotch was damp and steamy. Irene knew that she was in trouble unless she could come up with a convincing lie. But before she could say anything, he pulled his hand out and said, "Um, did you have an accident?"

Hoping to avoid the truth she replied, "I know it's embarrassing. Traffic was really bad."

It took her husband a minute to realize that his damp hand didn't smell like an accident and he lifted his fingers up to his nose. "Oh my God! He just fucked you, didn't he?"

Irene knew that she couldn't lie her way out of it so she decided to tell the truth. "It just one time. I'm sorry. I told him no more."

She expected for her husband to get angry, but instead he got a devilish grin. "And you didn't make him use protection did you? That was very naughty dear." Irene was completely surprised by the look on his face, and even more when he asked, "How was it? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"What kind of a question is that? "This is a little perverted Oscar. No, it's very perverted."

"Did you enjoy it?" His wife seemed to sputter. "Well did you?" he demanded.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes. Does that make you happy?" She was getting a little angry at him. He was supposed to be the one that was angry, not her. He was just standing there with sort of a smug smile on his face. "I've never felt so wanted and appreciated," she added trying to sting him and expecting him to stop her from saying anything further.

"And," he said with the same smug smile.

This was just not what she had expected and she was beginning to get more than a little irritated. "And what? Do you want me to tell you how big his cock is? Well it's big and it was deeper inside of me than you've ever been. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"And," he repeated.

Now she was really angry. "Oh fuck you Oscar. I can't believe this. I had at least two incredible orgasms okay. It was the first time I've really enjoyed sex since, since forever." She was clearly exasperated and looked away. "But don't worry, it was a onetime thing. We have to think about our family. A divorce would only hurt the girls."

"Who said that I wanted a divorce?"

She looked at him suspiciously. "And?" she said.

"And you don't need to stop your little dalliance with your young man."

"What? You don't want me to stop. You're kidding right?"

Oscar looked down at the floor. He could feel his heartbeat pound in his ears. He was about to irrevocably change their lives and he knew that he could lose his wife if he said the wrong thing. "Irene, I love you. It doesn't bother me that you're having sex with another man. I want you to be happy, satisfied even, sexually I mean."

"Oscar, I don't know what to make of this." She shook her head and looked away from him. Perplexed she went and sat down and tried to think how to handle this.

Oscar broke the silence. "So what did you tell your young man? Did you tell him that you never wanted to see him again?"

Irene was having trouble understanding why her husband was being so complacent about her cheating on him. "No, I, I just told him that we couldn't have sex again."

"Where did you do it? At the office?" Oscar already knew that Carlos had tried to seduce her earlier at the Mandarin hotel, a very pricy hotel indeed.

"No, of course not. We went to his room at the Mandarin," she confessed.

"The Mandarin, oooh, fancy. How was the bed?"

"Oscar, really. I'm not going to tell you the details."

"Darling, if I don't mind you having an affair and since I know that I don't satisfy you in bed, the least you can do is give me some details." His voice had changed; it was softer, maybe a little whiny.

She shook her head. "This is crazy."

"Please," he begged. "My dear, I know that I've been an inadequate lover and quite frankly I've always thought that you'd find someone who could satisfy you that way and, well, I was afraid that you'd leave me."