Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't be silly."

"No, it's how I've always felt. And now I'm hoping that if you can keep your, your boy-toy you'll stay with me."

She looked up at him. "You're being a little pathetic, aren't you?" She put a confused look on before asking, "You are Oscar my husband of twelve years, father to our two daughters?" He just shrugged his shoulders. She felt a fundamental shift in their relationship and wondered if this was something that she wanted. She knew deep down that she wanted to continue with Carlos, but did she also want this new Oscar? She decided that there was only one way to find out.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked pleadingly.

"What do I think? What do I think?" she repeated. She stood, lifted up her dress and pulled her soiled pantyhose off while he watched. She handed the hose to him and said, "I think that should hold the crotch up to your nose." Oscar took that pantyhose and lifted it to his face. "Do you smell the rich cream that my young man deposited deep inside of me? And let me tell you, he was far deeper in me than you've ever been."

Oscar looked at his wife incredulously. It was like she was a different person and he liked the direction this was going. He held the hose in his hand, feeling the soft, sensuous silk as he held the crotch up to his face. He could smell it. It smelled like their coupling, cum and female sex. He realized that his cock was as hard as a rock.

"You have an erection, don't you," she said in an accusing tone, now part of her new persona. She wasn't sure what had come over her. She fully expected to be the one begging on her knees for forgiveness and here was her husband acting like he wanted to be humiliated.

"I, I..." he stammered.

"Pull down your pants Oscar," she commanded.

He looked at her and saw the power in her face. He looked down submissively and pulled down his pants, revealing his four-and-a-half-inch erection.

She sneered, "I can't help but wonder why I tried to be satisfied with that for all of the years. I wonder how you were able to sire two beautiful girls."

"They are mine, aren't they?" he said meekly.

"Jesus, Joseph and Mary," she muttered and then a lie slid from her tongue, "No, you stupid bastard, Hailey is your brother's and Talia is your uncle's."

She fully expecting him to see through the falsehood when he sank to his knees; but he sank to his knees and said, "Oh God!"

She wanted to say, "No you idiot, of course their yours," but instead she said, "You know why I didn't shower at his hotel before I came home?" He looked at her pathetically. "Because I wanted you to taste a real man's cum. Again she lifted up her dress. "Come over here and lick me clean." He started to stand. "I didn't say you could stand." He slunk back down and, with his pants down around his ankles, he crawled over on his hands and knees.

Oscar looked up at his wife's crotch. He could see the dried sexual secretions in her auburn bush. He wasn't sure if he was in heaven or had created a hell, but he lifted his head and licked her outer labia.

"Say you're sorry," she commanded.

He wasn't sure what he should apologize for, but he stopped licking and said quietly, "I'm sorry."

"You may continue," she said, pointing at her groin.

"Yes dear," he replied and started licking again.

Irene spread her labia apart and pulled his face into her wetness, smearing the sexual juices all over his nose, cheeks and mouth. He kept licking like a little lap dog. She had never felt such power before, and she knew this experience had changed her, that she would never be the same. She let him lick her for a few more minutes and then she stepped back. "Come," she commanded and turned around and began walking toward their bedroom.

Her husband began crawling after her, but then stopped. "My love," he said. He could smell the sex all over his face and he'd masturbated to enough porn to know how their lives were forever changed.

She turned her head and responded contemptuously. "Yes!"

"May I keep these?" He held up her soiled hosiery.

"Well see if you perform satisfactorily and then I'll think about it."

"Thank you."

"Let's see if that pathetic tongue of yours can give me an orgasm," she said as she unzipped her dress and let it slide to the floor.

Oscar looked at her naked backside and just wanted to bury his face into the cleft of her buttocks, but she turned around facing him; lay down on the bed with her legs dangling over the side and with one hand spread her pussy lips wide. The outer walls of her vagina were damp with various juices and fairly glistened with white tendrils of leftover sex. Her husband almost moaned with desire as he knelt between her legs.

"You'd better hurry. You only have about a half an hour before the girls get home," she said.

Chapter 9 - Second Friday

Oscar had trouble waking up because after he'd satisfied his wife by licking her clean and giving her an orgasm; he'd left her asleep and got the pen from her purse. And then he spent most of the night listening to the sizzling recording of the liaison between Carlos and Irene. It had fueled his fantasies most of the night and he hadn't gone to sleep until he'd used his hand to take care of his needs and by then it was after two. She didn't know about the pen and he had no intention of telling her about it. It would remain his secret.

"Oscar, Oscar," he heard groggily.

"Get up and feed the girls," said his wife from the bathroom. "I won't need a lunch today. I'm sure that Carlos will be taking me out to lunch again."

Oscar sat up and slid his legs over the side of the bed. "Okay dear," he said a little groggily.

"What should I wear do you think?" she asked rhetorically. "How about that short black skirt and my black blouse? That way only you and my lover will know that I'm not wearing underwear."

"oh god," said Oscar quietly. Despite the lack of sleep and foggy brain he felt his penis stiffen.

"Should I wear nude pantyhose or sheer black? Oh right, I let you keep my sheer black hose. I'll have to get more today." He heard the toilet flush and she entered the bathroom. "Come on, get going. You have to get the girls off to school."

**************

When Irene got to work and sat at her desk, she pondered about the turn her life had taken. On the plus side she wouldn't have to pretend that having sex with her husband was satisfying. Oh and there was the added bonus of having great sex with Carlos.

Her boss was now making a regular visit to her office because he wanted to see the outfit that she would be wearing. Everyone in the office pretty much assumed that she was bonking the owner's handsome young nephew. The women were either jealous or acted disgusted; Irene suspected it was more of the former. Her male colleagues were finding excuses to walk by and say high as often as they could.

Lunch time was nearing, and she was beginning to wonder if Carlos had believed her when she'd told him that she couldn't have sex with him anymore. She threw caution to the wind, picked up the phone and dialed his extension. "Carlos, it's me. Um, I was wondering if we were on for lunch today. You uh, you didn't stop by this morning."

"Oh, I'm sorry luv. I've been called back to Madrid. I have to leave right away."

Irene almost choked back a tear in her disappointment after she'd hung up the phone. She'd become obsessed with Carlos and wondered if she was going through a mid-life crisis. Didn't that only happen to men? She thought that the day couldn't get any worse, but then her boss walked into her office.

"Ah Señora Aguilar," he said, "I understand that Carlos must fly back to Madrid right away."

"Uh yes sir. He just told me."

"I wonder if we could discuss Sanchez some more?"

"Again???" thought Irene to herself. "Of course; when would you like to meet?"

"I have a really busy schedule today. Perhaps we could discuss it over lunch?"

Irene didn't like the idea of going to lunch with her boss, but she couldn't think of a reason to say no; so she agreed and regretted it once they got to the restaurant. Her boss started off with asking her how she and Carlos were doing as he ordered a bottle of wine.

"Fine," she said.

"He's very smart," he said with a wink.

"Yes, very," she replied.

He made small talk while they waited for their food to arrive. Irene tried to move the conversation to Sanchez, but he waived her off and said, "We can discuss that later. Let's just enjoy this bottle of wine and lunch." Irene took another sip of wine, which fortunately, was excellent. "How is your food?" he asked, giving her a quizzical look.

She had been picking at it, not having much of an appetite. "Oh it's good," she replied.

"I suppose it's too bad that Carlos had to leave, no? You and he seem to be really hitting it off." Irene just nodded. "You know, should you ever transfer to Madrid, your relationship with Carlos will certainly help your career."

Irene's defenses picked up. She wasn't sure how to respond. She looked at her boss. "I hope that my work and dedication will help my career."

"Of course Irene," he said enthusiastically as he reached across the table and put his hand over hers. "Your report on Sanchez was really excellent, excellent. "Finally, they could talk about work," thought Irene, but then her boss continued and looked at her with hooded eyes, "But you know, Carlos can help you in Madrid, but I can help you here in Barcelona." He gave her a lascivious look that turned her heart cold.

Now, truly alarmed, she pulled her hand back out from under his and replied, "Señor Iglesias, I don't know what you think is going on between Carlos and me, but it is just a friendship. Now if you will excuse me I must be getting back to work." Without waiting, she got up and left to get a taxi, hoping that Carlos could protect her career.

Chapter 10 -- Wonderful Day

Back at work, Irene sent Carlos an e-mail and kept it very professional since a male co-worker had been fired after sending an inappropriate e-mail to a female co-worker. She just asked if everything was all right and would he be returning for his regularly scheduled visit. She knew that she wouldn't hear from him until the next Monday and she was worried that the news of their relationship had somehow gotten back to the home office.

Oscar was disappointed when he finally had an opportunity to listen to the recording of his wife and her boss during lunch. He wasn't disappointed that she'd turned the old fart down; just that she hadn't had another extended lunch with Carlos. He couldn't let his wife know what he knew; so he asked her after they got the girls to bed Saturday night, "How was lunch on Friday?" She told him about her aborted lunch with her boss and Oscar acted shocked. "He won't retaliate will he?"

"I don't know," she replied. "I'm going to tell Carlos about it just in case."

"All the more reason to keep seeing him," said Oscar. His wife didn't comment.

The weekend turned out to be interesting since both Irene and Oscar had to act normal around their girls; normal except that Oscar began taking on more of the domestic chores which was fine with his wife. The girls didn't seem to notice.

**************

Monday morning, Irene was surprised because Carlos walked into her office mid-morning. "What are you doing here?" she said, clearly surprised. "You aren't due for another visit until next month."

Carlos looked serious and answered, "I made a special trip because I have news." He closed her door.

Irene's heart sank. What could it be? She was getting fired? Carlos wouldn't be making his business trips anymore?

And then he smiled. "I'm getting a promotion to Regional Manager."

She smiled back. "Oh? That's wonderful Carlos."

"There is bad news though."

"Oh I knew it," she said, suddenly deflated.

"I won't be making my monthly trips anymore."

"Oh no!" she exclaimed with a frown. "I, I'll miss you Carlos. You know I..., I've sort of fallen for you."

He grabbed her and kissed her. "And I for you." He pulled his head back, but still held her. "But there could be a silver lining."

"And what is that?"

"I've come to offer you my job as the Madrid-Barcelona liaison."

"What?"

"At first you'll need to travel back and forth every-other week."

"WHAT?" she said enthusiastically. And then she kissed him. She pulled her head back. "I'll have to talk to my husband." And then she gushed, "Oh my God, this is my dream coming true."

"You'll stay at my apartment when you're in Madrid won't you?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh yes, yes," she smiled. "Oh Carlos, you've made me so happy." She kissed him again as he slid his hand under her cardigan sweater and then down the top of her skirt to cup her butt cheek.

They kissed for a long time and she could feel his erection pressing against her stomach, when there was a knock on the door. They pulled apart from each other with guilty smiles and she smoothed her sweater before saying, "Yes?" to the intrusion.

The door opened and her boss stood there. "Carlos, I heard that you had arrived unexpectedly. Is everything alright?"

"Uncle," said Carlos, "I was just going to come to your office. You see, I've been promoted to Regional Manager."

"Oh, well congratulations," said Iglesias. Internally he was dismayed because now the young man would be his new boss.

"Thank you," said Carlos and then added, "Sadly I won't be coming here every month anymore."

This made Iglesias smile. "Oh that's too bad," said Irene's boss as he smirked at her.

Carlos continued, "But we're offering Irene my liaison position."

Iglesias lost his smirk and tried to hide his stricken look, but recovered enough to give her a wan smile, "Congratulations to you Irene."

"Well I have to talk to my husband before I accept," she replied.

Iglesias mind went into overdrive and he thought to himself, "Perhaps I should have a chat with him. Surely he should know beforehand that his wife is having an affair."

Carlos turned to Irene, "Are you free for a celebratory lunch today."

"I would love it," she replied.

Carlos turned to Iglesias, "We might take an extended lunch today. Is that alright?"

What choice did he have? "Of course, of course; take as much time as you need."

Needless to say, Irene and Carlos spent the rest of the day in his hotel room. Irene chose to be in control and first told Carlos that she wanted to undress him; but first she undressed herself. Standing naked before him, she told him, "Now don't touch." She walked behind him and pulled off his suit jacket and carefully hung it on a hanger. Moving in front she loosened his tie and pulled it off. He reached out to touch her breast, but she pulled back and again warned, "I said don't touch."

"Oh fuck," he groaned, looking down at her naked body. Irene slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt and moved back behind him, pulled it off and hung it up. Carlos watched none too patiently as she walked back behind him and pulled his T-shirt off, folded it and put it on the dresser. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Shhh," she replied and walked up behind him and rubbed her breasts against his back. Reaching around with both hands, she unbuckled his belt, keeping her breasts pressed against his back.

He groaned again when she cupped his already hard pole and kissed him on his muscular back shoulder. He could feel her taught nipples against his back and the flicker of her eyelashes sent a wave of desire through him. But it wasn't just desire and he said quietly, "Irene, my pet, if you weren't married I'd, I'd..."

"You'd what?," she said, equally quiet. She kissed his back again.

"Irene, I think I've fallen in love."

Behind his back, she smiled, sadly. She'd fallen for Carlos the first time they'd met; but she knew she loved her husband too. Life was so complex. Moving around in front, she knelt at his feet and untied and pulled off both shoes and then his socks. She pulled down his dress slacks, careful not to pull down his jockey shorts. As she had him lift his feet to get out of his slacks, she kissed the spot on his jockey shorts where it was getting very damp from his pre-cum. She stood and hung up his pants.

"Jesus Irene," he growled.

"Don't move Carlos," she admonished. She came back behind him and pulled down his shorts, just enough to uncover his chiseled buttocks. She grasped a cheek in each hand and rubbed her breasts against his back again, eliciting a moan from him. "Shh," she whispered in his ear as she reached around and fondled his thick, throbbing cock through his shorts.

"You're going to make me come in my shorts," he complained." She slapped his butt hard. "Oww!" he yelped.

"I didn't say you could talk," she said sternly as she walked around in front of him. She looked him up and down and smiled at his hard cock sticking out like a tent pole under his shorts. She moved up against his body and lightly bit him on the chest. He flinched and she looked up at his face with a superior smile.

Only then did she pull his jockey shorts off of his hard cock. Keeping her body molded to his, she slid down; lowering his shorts as she went. She looked at his thick pole appreciatingly and then ran her tongue up the length, eliciting another groan.

"You hussy," he said quietly.

She stood, walked to his side and again slapped his butt. "Oww!"

"You don't follow instructions well," she said throatily. She moved back in front, knelt and took the head of his staff into her mouth. He put his hands on the top of her head as it bobbed up and down; taking more and more down her throat.

It was all Carlos could do to keep quiet and she stroked his pole each time she slid it out between her red lips. Knowing how close he was getting, he raised his hand like he was asking for permission to speak.

She let his cock slide and said, "Yes?"

"Luv, if you keep that up we'll have to wait awhile before I can completely satisfy you."

She looked up at him. "We can't have that, can we," she stated and stood. She took his hand and led him over to the bed before gently, but firmly, pushing him down on his back. She looked down at his erection and smiled, "I love your cock."

"Is that all I am to you? A good lay?"

"No Carlos, that's not all and I wish I'd met you a long time ago. But now I have an emptiness inside that only you can fill." She leaned down and kissed him before climbing on top and straddling his hips.

"Oh God you feel good!" he exclaimed as she lowered herself down on his manhood.

Placing her hands on his chest for stability as she began riding his staff she replied, "We were made for each other Carlos." His magnificent cock hits nerves in her pussy that hadn't ever been stimulated by her husband's small penis.

Carlos lifted his head and kissed her right nipple as her pert breasts rhythmically swayed above him. Looking up at her beautiful smile was like sunshine and gave him a warm feeling in his soul. But also, the way that her tight pussy gripped his cock as she rode it warmed more than his soul.

Carlos kept licking and sucking her nipples each time she lowered herself over him causing electricity to shoot from her breasts right to her groin. After what seemed like forever she started to moan in pleasure. Below her, Carlos was breathing heavily and she could tell that he was close so she increased her speed and rode him hard and fast.

As he felt his sperm began boiling up from his balls, he lifted his hips each time she sank on his pole. The sensations her tight pussy caused were driving him nearly crazy. In some ways he wanted the sensation to continue, but he couldn't hold back any longer and moaned, "OH GOD!" as he felt his seed erupt almost painfully through his swollen cock.