Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt sexy. "Thank you dear," she responded and then she looked around. "Who took my wine glass?"

"Here it is dear," piped up Oscar. He picked it up and handed it to her.

"Thank you dear," she said and kissed him on the cheek and then drained the glass.

Carlos brought the bottle over and refilled her glass off. "And thank you!" she said with emphasis. "You don't look comfortable," she said to Carlos. She put down her glass and undid his tie and then removed his coat. Coyly, she looked down. "My you don't look comfortable at all."

Oscar saw the bulge in Carlos' pants and just then the timer went off a second time. "Dinner's ready," he announced.

Irene got a pouting look on her face before turning around to go into the dining room.

Dinner was, well interesting, thought Carlos. Not because of the food, which was very good, but because of the way that Oscar and Irene were acting. Oscar kept their wine glasses full while drinking very little himself. Irene, sitting across the table from Carlos, lifted her silk covered foot and rested it on his chair, between his legs giving him an erection that was obvious to her since she ran her toes up and down against it. Carlos was pretty sure that her husband couldn't see and didn't know what was going on so he acted like he was adjusting his pants while pulling his zipper down to free his pole.

Irene smiled at him as she began stroking his exposed manhood and her stocking covered foot felt exquisite on his cock. Oscar got up to clear their plates, but Carlos was pretty sure that he couldn't see anything incriminating and he certainly didn't want Irene to stop.

It was true that Oscar didn't see the hanky-panky going on when he cleared the dishes; however as he returned to the dining room he saw that his wife's foot wasn't on the floor. Acting like he forgot something he retreated back until he could see her leg was raised and her foot was embedded in between Carlos' legs. He looked up at his wife and saw that she was looking at him with a smile on her face.

"When you're done, you can join us in the living room dear," she said to her husband.

"I'll be right there," he replied. Since he was in the kitchen anyhow, he opened another bottle of wine and seeing her purse on the counter, he scooped it up on the way.

In the living room, Irene was sitting next to Carlos on the couch. "I was just telling Carlos about our arrangement dear." Then she looked at the purse in her husband's hand with a questioning look.

"Oh, I thought you might need this," said Oscar, setting the purse down on the end table next to the couch. No one's glass needed filling so he set the bottle down and sat in his favorite arm chair across from them. He watched his wife drape her leg over Carlos' thigh giving Oscar had a clear view between of the dark triangle between her legs.

With Irene coming on to him so obvious in front of her husband, Carlos was feeling more than a little weird. However, neither of them seemed bothered so he decided that he would just ignore the other man's presence and he put his hand on her silky thigh. Irene responded by reaching over and pulling down his zipper and he said throatily, "I just zipped that back up a few minutes ago."

"I know," she said teasingly and continued "I don't know why you bothered," as she maneuvered his penis out of his pants.

Oscar just sat quietly and stared at his wife's surprising behavior. When she finally freed Carlos' growing erection he could understand her decision to continue her affair. The younger man's cock was at least six inches long while still semi-soft and almost too thick for his wife's fingers to close around it. He watched as she played with it and it grew about another inch. She glanced over at him to see if he was paying attention and he mouthed, "Oh my god," to her which made her smile before she leaned over and kissed her lover.

Oscar watched them necking for several minutes while his wife softly stroked Carlos' manhood and his fingers finished unbuttoning the front of her dress. Even though he was feeling jealous, he had to shift his pants to straighten out his own growing erection.

Irene stopped stroking her lover's cock and unhooked his belt and pants. The two of them pushed his pants down to his ankles and then he kicked off his shoes and pulled a leg free from his pants.

Now Oscar could clearly see how much bigger Carlos' cock was than his own. Unmindful that the young man would see his small erection he unzipped his pants and pulled it out.

"Oscar," said his wife, glancing over at him.

He started to reply, but his voice croaked. Clearing his throat he replied, "Yes dear."

"Don't play with yourself; you may just watch."

"yes dear," he replied meekly, secretly pleased to be allowed to watch what he had previously just heard and only imagined. He watched as she slid her dress off; then she shifted her body and slid around Carlos in a snake like movement and straddled his legs. Still on her knees over him, she guided his huge pole into her tunnel of love.

"Oh god, that feels good," she moaned as she sank down onto his lap.

Oscar had seen how long Carlos' cock was and now it was buried deep into his wife; obviously further inside of her than his cock had ever been. His wife, naked except for her garter belt and stockings, began riding Carlos and each time she raised up, Oscar could see the other man's cock, now slick with his wife's juices. He momentarily closed his eyes and tried to imagine how far inside of her the young man's cock was penetrating. "It must be poking her womb," he thought to himself.

Irene hadn't planned on spending the evening this way. She'd only wanted for Carlos to meet her daughters. Shipping them off to his parents was her husband's idea and he must have realized what would happen. She hoped that he hadn't planned on having a threesome because she had little desire to have sex with him and certainly not with Carlos here. But with her lover's cock sliding in and out of her, she quickly forgot all else but the electricity shooting through her body. Slowly she raised and lowered herself; each act increasing her pleasure. A low moan escaped from her lips as an orgasm raced through her body. Carlos leaned his head up and sucked her left nipple between her lips and the electricity made her cry out.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, Carlos whispered, "Get on your hands and knees." She lifted herself off of him and got on her hands and knees on the couch, her backside presented to him. He wasted no time in moving between her legs and re-inserting his hard pole into her tight pussy. He grasped her hips and began rapidly plunging into her. It didn't take too long before she moaned, "OH YES!" as a second orgasm began building. Carlos kept up his fast pace until she shrieked "OH CARLOS, OH GOD!" as another orgasm exploded through her body.

Carlos couldn't help himself; groaning, he buried his cock to the hilt and with several great spasms filled her with what felt like a huge load of cum. When he was finally spent, he nearly collapsed against her back while still buried deep inside.

Irene could feel the perspiration on his chest mingling with the thin film on her buttocks and felt deeply satisfied. She didn't want him to withdraw, but he was a little too relaxed so she finally complained, "You're a little heavy."

Oh, sorry luv," he replied and lifted some of his weight off of her.

"Don't leave yet," she added and was gratified when he kept himself imbedded in her until he got so soft the he slipped out. Almost immediately she felt his ejaculate dripping down her inner thigh. "Carlos dear, why don't you go to our bathroom and take a shower. I'll join you in a minute."

"Sure luv," he said as he stood. "Don't take too long."

"I'll try not to," she replied as he left the room. Moving around, she sat on the couch and spread her legs. "Well?" she said to her husband.

Oscar didn't need any further encouragement. He quickly got up and knelt between her wet thighs. White tendrils of cum were embedded in her soft fur and when she used her fingers to spread her labia apart he could see it clinging to the inner walls of her vagina. His wife put both hands on the back of his head and pulled it down to her groin and he began licking.

It didn't take long before she tightened her grip and began humping his face. He couldn't breathe with his face wedged between her thighs and her hands pushing his face into her crotch so he concentrated on her clitoris to get her to climax before he had to pull back. Luckily, she let out a muffled cry and relaxed her hands on the back of his head. He pulled back and smiled up at her.

She smiled back and said, "You might want to go wash your face while I go and join my young man in the shower." Without another glance at her husband, she got up laughing and went into the master bedroom.

Oscar heard the shower going as he closed his eyes and remembered the scenes that had played out before him. He stroked his manhood until it spewed his cream into the air. Fetching a tissue, he cleaned up his mess and then thought that he should go wash his face since they had company.