Irene and Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she straddled me we kissed. She worked her little body down mine until the tip of my cock was at her entrance. She raised herself up and began pressing down as I was pressing into her, the head popped in and we stayed still a moment. She slowly lowered herself onto my shaft, she was half way when she stopped. Took a deep breath, letting it out and smiling at me she breathed,

"Jack, your cock is no nice and big inside me, I love this. Baby we are gonna fuck tonight."

Then she sunk the rest of the way. Oh my, she was tight, my cock felt like it was being squeezed by an invisible force. Juanita wiggled her hips a little, giggled and then raised her ass up, dropping it down steadily, but not aggressive. Within a few minutes she had a nice rhythm going as I was raising my hips to meet her pussy.

She was going faster and more aggressively, her thrusts had meaning, she was on a mission to get her nut. I heard her before I felt her, with Irene I would always feel that tremble within. With Juanita she started a long slow yell as the orgasm hit her body. It was then her body began to shake and quiver.

When the orgasm had passed I lifted her off me and positioned her on hands and knees. She looked back with a smile. Her tiny ass was wiggling side to side as I lined up. I sank my cock to the hilt with one slow stroke. She grunted when my pelvis met her ass cheeks. As I started pushing in and out she immediately started pushing her ass back against me.

I was going hard, working up a sweat when I heard her, "Pound it Jack, show that pussy you own her tonight. Make mama cum all over your lovely cock. Oh Jack, I feel so full, I want more of this."

This time I could feel her legs begin to shake, her back was arched and her ass was slamming against me. With my hands on her hips I could feel them bucking and grinding, she was breathing heavy when I heard it again. That long low wail coming from deep within, turning into just shy of a scream.

Damn, I loved how this girl came. I felt my balls tightening and started hammering into her steamy caldron until the end of my dick felt like it was exploding. I was shooting a steady stream of cum into her. I must have shot four or five heavy spurts followed by little ones. It had been three days since I had a release, now it all lay inside Juanita's pussy.

"Jack, I could feel all of your sweet creamy juice filling me. My pussy has never been so stuffed in all my life. Edwardo was long, but he was thin, you, oh my gosh. It's like a fat sausage inside me."

We lay side by side dripping a little puddle onto the sheets as we caught our breath. I always laughed at the porn movies when the guy would shoot stream after stream of heavy ejaculant. The normal ejaculation produces an average of one to two tablespoons of liquid. Sometimes it's more, but not the half pint they'd like us to believe.

Juanita moved my face to look at hers. 'If I change the sheets and we shower will you stay with me all night?"

"How about we take a shower together, I help you change the sheets, and stay the night?"

"Mmmm, Jack, I feel good about this. Do you?"

"I think it's going to work just fine."

I stayed until mid-afternoon Saturday. We hugged, snuggled and kissed, both of us were worn out from last night. Somewhere along the way in life you reach a certain age where you don't have to fuck to feel intimate. I'm sure it happens at different stages for everyone, but in time I believe it does happen. We kissed and ground our bodies against each other at the door as I left, I told her I'd see her Monday morning.

Back home Edith was wandering in about the same time I was.

"Dad, are you just getting home? I noticed you hadn't gotten home yet when I left last night. Where did you go?"

Edith looked well fucked, makeup a mess, hair not quite right, skirt crumpled, blouse amiss, no stockings. Yup, my baby girl had gotten her snatch pounded last night, but, at her age she has every right to if she wants.

"I might ask you the same question Edith. You look like you were rode hard and put up wet honey. I hope it was as enjoyable as you look worn out."

"Dad, that's none of your business. I'm 26, I can do as I like."

I reached for and held her, "Yes you are sweetheart, you can certainly do as you like, but if this was one of those one time hook ups I hear about, then it was foolish at best and dangerous at worst. Baby girl, you are in line to eventually take over this company. You don't want the indiscretions of youth to sully your image."

"He's nice daddy, I've met him several times before, last night was the first time I slept with him."

"Since I'm in full dad mode I'll step in it a little further. Was he any good, or is he a fumbler/bumbler who can't find his way around a woman's body?"

Edith turned crimson red as she answered. "I haven't had but two other lovers, he was by far the most attentive and satisfying. Yes daddy, he knows his way around my body, AND, I found out I'm only the second girl he's slept with."

"Well honey, if he's that special and that polite, I'll expect to see his young ass at my door calling on my daughter properly. If he can't come to the door, then open your car door and treat you like the lady you are ... fuck him... he doesn't deserve my daughter."

Edith pulled back looking at me, "You're serious, aren't you?"

"You bet your ass I'm serious. If he's going to date, much less screw my daughter, he's going to be a gentleman about it. If he can't do that Edith, find someone else. You know as well as me it's exactly what your mother would have said. God rest her soul."

Edith was quiet as she leaned into my chest, breathing softly, letting her daddy sooth her fears and trepidation. Probably teary eyed like me thinking about her mom. She leaned back patting me on the chest with both hands just as her mother always did, looked at me, gave me a quick peck and thanked me for listening.

As she was walking away she spun, "You didn't tell me where you were all night."

"I started out on my back as a lovely lady rode me, I then flipped her over, raised her hips in the air, and you know the rest."

"Oh my God, father you are an incorrigible horn dog. I used to wonder why mother would walk funny at times, now I know it was you who put her in that state. Was yours a one night hook up, the kind you told me to avoid?"

"It was a first time, but it sure as hell won't be a last time. I like everything about her and we clicked, we fit like fingers in a glove."

"Oooh, you are such a pig sometimes."

"I think you're right, she likes the way I grunt and groan as I root around."

Pulling her hair with both hands she yelled, "AHHHHH, I need a shower just listening to you."

She ran back to me, gave me a girl/dad smooch and told me she loved me as I watched her run down the hall.

Sunday morning was fun and entertaining. Scott, (Ediths want to be beau) called just as we were doing up the dishes. She washing, me drying, as it had been when mom was still with us.

She went into the hallway, but I could still hear the conversation from her point of view.

"Yes, I had a great time. No, I'm okay. That would be nice, but I can't just meet you there anymore. Because my dad says if you're truly a gentleman you'll come to my door and treat me like a lady, not some pick up in a bar. Well, those are the rules, you decide, we do it right or we don't do it at all. Uh huh, talk with you later."

I was duly impressed. "Whew, good on you girl. That took some balls to set him straight right away. It's more or less what your mother did with me, and we turned out okay. I know it can be lonely at times, but don't give in honey, you'll regret it later."

She had no more than put her hands back in the water when her phone rang again. She told me to grab it out of her pocket and answer it.

"This is Edith's dad. Who are you?" My daughter shot me the dirtiest look I'd ever seen from her.

"Um, um, this is Scott. Is Edith available to speak with me?"

"She's doing dishes, woman's work, her hands are all wet. I'll give her the message, adios."

Edith was pissed, I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

"Damn you dad, now you've ruined everything. I hope you're happy."

"Call him as soon as we're done, and don't you dare apologize. Let him think your old man is a grumpy old shit, he'll think twice about ever treating you badly. Give him a call, make sure you're all peaches and cream. Remember, I'm the bad cop, you're the good cop."

She smiled and patted my cheek as she walked by. Geez, everything about this girl was Ingrid junior, from the way she dressed down to her mannerism's. Having her live here might be harder than I thought, or maybe the memories will be a good thing.

I could hear Edith on her phone. Laughing softly, sighing and making lovey dovey noises. Yes, I'll be ready. Oh, his bark is worse than his bite. I'll see you at three.

Edith was ready at three, sitting on the bottom stair, wearing low rider jeans, a full top and some sandals. Mini-golf was on the menu before burgers at Lou's Bar and Grill. He swung into the drive at 3:05, I waited at the door. Ding dong.

I opened it and said, "What time does this 3 o'clock date start? My daughter has been ready for ten minutes. Where the hell were you?"

"Uh, sorry sir, traffic was heavy."

"I suggest you leave earlier next time, it's impolite to keep a lady waiting."

As they walked out she whispered to me, "You are so bad." Laughing most of the way to the car.

He was a gentleman and opened her door, making sure she was in before closing it. He gave me a glance, I shot him a thumbs up along with a wink. He was smiling as he got in his car.

Monday I went in early. There were things I wanted to catch up on. Irene and Edith had been gone the latter part of the week, I was anxious to find out how the meeting in Ottawa had gone. Though Edith and I had been together Sunday, I didn't want to start discussing business at home. Before you know it you're never away from it.

I noticed a light was on in Irene's old office, stuck my head in and saw Juanita. We exchanged greetings, she told me she wanted to get in early to move her personal things from finance to her new office.

"Is it safe to assume you're accepting the position then?" I asked.

She walked to me, put her arms around my neck and pressed her groin into me.

"Yes, I accept the position as your personal secretary, as well as the one underneath you with my legs spread. Anything else you need to know ... Jack?"

"I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship Juanita."

She laughed, "How about a long and playful relationship. I really don't want any babies. By the way, when will I know if you want me in your office for a little hanky panky?"

"You know, it was Irene who set the pace. She'd come in and decide how she wanted it. She set the pace for the most part, it was only occasionally that I would summon her. She was a horny little minx."

"Oh, and she loved sitting on my lap with her skirt up while I rubbed her kitty. She called it her end of the day stress relief. At times it led to steamy happenings, but not every time."

Juanita was still holding onto my neck. She kissed me deep, then whispered, "I like the sound of that. I'll do my best to live up to her example, be ready to be fucked honey, because you woke up a sleeping bear Friday night. I'm so horny I want to drop my panties and ride your dick right here."

She was wearing a pleated skirt ending just below mid-thigh with stockings, a silk blouse and a bra that almost wasn't there. Her tits were small enough she didn't need any support. My hand was under the skirt rubbing her ass, I commented I liked the straps and stockings.

"I didn't wear any Friday, sometimes my legs chaffe and I have to go without a few days. Not often though. If you like stockings daddy, that's what mama will wear."

There was that daddy and mama thing again. I thought it must be something women do in deeply erotic moments. Whatever it was, I liked it.

Edith and Irene were together in the conference room where I later joined them. The negotiations with the young lady from Canada had gone well. Both girls relayed the story of what went down.

Her dad was the money guy and present as well. After talking and hashing out details he looked at Monique and told her if she wasn't taking the deal, he was.

Looking right at her he said, "Don't be a fool, this is one of the most popular brands on the market. Take this bull by the horns and run with it."

Edith had concerns after hearing her dad say that. "Is she going to have the stamina to see this through? It will be hard at first, can she handle the ridicule she's going to receive? Especially from those she now thinks are friends. Because if she's going to cave in two years when this contract is up, let's just walk away."

The dad stepped in and assured Edith he would be hands on throughout. He already ran three successful businesses and was willing to help his daughter get solidified in her own.

Edith stopped everything in it's tracks. "You need to understand, I'm in marketing and stand in proxy for my dad. Irene however is in design and production and stands in proxy for my dad as well. In other words, we work together, don't ever try to do an end around deal with us."

Monique wanted to do a one year contract. Rene and Edith flat refused. There was no way you TRY something like mail order, you're in for the long haul or not. They explained the minimum PAP would do is two years. After some haggling between Dominque and her dad she was ready to sign the contract. Edith would fly there in a month and help her launch the new website.

Back home:

As the three of us walked from the conference room Irene continued on with me after Edith went into her office.

"Have a coffee with me big Daddy."

Waiting for others to move out of hearing distance Irene leaned forward.

"Got my period last week. I'll need another injection of your thick creamy baby juice late next week. Reserve some time for me. I want to do it differently, I'm going to stay with you overnight and we'll put as many loads in my pussy as you can do. That should increase the odds."

"I'll get a suite at the Plaza, Edith sleeps across the hall, she would know it's you I'm in bed with. She doesn't need to know why we're in bed with you married. Ask Steve if it's okay with him. If he thinks you're coming to my house and then finds out we were at a hotel he'll think we're fuckin around behind his back, I won't do that. It's already awkward enough as it is, if he knows where you're at, it will be better."

"I'm sure it'll be okay, I'll talk to him though."

Walking to my office I happened to encounter Edith going my way. Slipping her arm through mine she kind of squeezed it and snuggled into me.

Being a dad I asked, "Okay, what do you want. You never butter me up unless you need something. Spit it out."

"Daddy, would you be upset if Scott spent the night with me at our house?"

"Damn right I would. Honey I can't stop you from doing what you do, but I can make sure it doesn't happen under my roof. Before your mother died we had already talked about this scenario and were in agreement that our kids were not going to screw under our roof until they were married. Sorry baby, that's just the way it is."

"Well you and mom shacked up before you married."

"You're right, we did, but it sure as hell wasn't in our parent's home. And just because we did it doesn't mean it was right. Honey, if he doesn't have an apartment, then get a hotel room for the night. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, you're only going there to bang each other."

"Dad, are you aware you have a new personal secretary? She came from finance, a tall drink of water and a face that is beautiful. You'll have a hard time not falling for her."

I looked straight ahead saying nothing. She suddenly slugged my arm.

"My God dad, you're already sleeping with her aren't you. Do you fuck every night of the week for crying out loud?"

"Watch your mouth little girl, I can still wash your mouth with soap. Not every night, I'm nearly 60 you know, there are some limitations."

As she split from me she swished her skirt at me and whispered, "kiss my ass." Then wiggled her butt. And I thought working with her mother was exciting. Now I had her clone to follow up.

Juanita followed me into my office, by now it was lunch break so she closed the door and locked it. Walking toward me she motioned for me to scoot back, as I did she plopped her skinny little ass in my lap. She kissed me, then lifted her skirt exposing her stockings and straps to go along with light blue silk boy shorts.

"Care to stroke my kitty a bit while the others are at lunch? Will there be time for a blow job today, or would you like to come over after work, then you can scratch my itch as well?"

My hand was laying on top of her panties, enjoying the silk and the softness of her bush. I slipped my hand inside and she parted her legs slightly. She pushed up into my hand and a finger slipped inside. Her little ass was dancing all over my lap as I stroked, she was Frenching me and breathing hard. I leaned back and looked, she was on the verge of cumming.

"Baby are going to cum? She nodded her head and continued humping her hips against my hand. Her body tensed, she squeezed her thighs against my hand with all her force as she groaned loudly.

Out of breath she sighed, "Jack, you have to stop making me cum all the time. I just can't take it. You seem to have your hand or your face in my pussy most of the time. Shit, I'm going to leak all over before I get to the bathroom."

My mind went into a haze. Wait, how the hell did her having me play with her force her to cum. Women, can't live with um, and you can't kill um, may as well enjoy them.

"Use my bath. Irene had it down to an exact science. She could get her ass on the toilet before it started dribbling down her leg."

When she finished cleaning up she sat on my lap again, using her hand to put mine on her mound outside her dress.

"Jack. You're the first man I've been this open with since I became a widow. You make me feel safe, sexy and desired."

My phone rang, it was Edith wondering if I was dressed so she could see me in my office. Juanita slipped back into her office about the time Edith walked in. Sitting on the corner of my desk like Irene used to, she said softly.

"Geez dad, are you aware it smells like pussy in here? I didn't notice it until I sat down, but that smell is definitely here."

"If you won't tell neither will I. Should I have Juanita bring me some air freshener?"

"No, I'm sure she's the reason it smells this way."

"What's up pussycat?"

"Scott and I talked over lunch break. We think between what I make and what he makes we can swing an apartment. Our dilemma is we won't have enough saved for the security deposit for another month. Will you loan the money to me for a month? I really want to do this daddy."

I agreed to help them. I wanted to meet them together though, tomorrow night at the house. It was set up for 7, and no alcohol whatsoever, those were my terms or forget it.

Juanita was ready for me as I arrived at her apartment. A garter belt, stockings, no panties, no bra and a completely transparent baby doll top. She had one of those figures where there's a gap at the top of her thighs, sitting on the couch with the light of the lamp ahead, I could see droplets of juice on the few hairs next to her labia as she stood in front of me. My dick was doing a happy dance for sure, standing proud, ready to report for duty.

Before we got down to brass tacks I called Edith to let her know I wouldn't be home.

"No, you still can't screw under my roof even if I'm not there. Oh, you have a room, great. Edith honey, I need to ask the following. Are you on the pill punkin? We don't want or need any oops babies. Be smart about this, okay?"