Irene and Jack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm on the pill daddy, no oops babies and thank you daddy. I love you. Say hi to Juanita for me."

Juanita looked at me, "You told her to get a room? Isn't that foolish?"

"She wanted me to let her have her boyfriend overnight at the house, to which I said no. She's 26 Nita, she's going to do what she wants to. I may as well make sure she stays safe in the process."

Juanita was standing in front of me. I gestured for her to come closer, I put my face in her pussy and licked. Mmm, natures nectar. Her dark curly silk hairs tickling my nose as I lapped.

She pulled back, "We're not doing this here stud, in the bedroom. Get those clothes off, they're in the way."

"You have some clothes on."

"Jack, if you can't find my pussy through this little baby doll you're in big trouble. Bring that meat over here so I can suck it. And you're going twice tonight, I know how to do things that will have you hard again in no time."

She had me lay down and took hold of my dick, swallowing half of it with the first bob of her head. Her cheeks were caved in, her lips puffy and pursed around my shaft, her tongue swirling around the head, all as she went up and down my pole with her delicious mouth. This woman could suck cock, no two ways about it.

With Irene it took a while before she was doing it the way I liked, with Juanita it was instantly the way I liked it, slow and deep. She was on fours leaning over my dick, sucking. I took hold of her hips and maneuvered them toward my upper body. Juanita knew what I wanted and swung her leg over my face without losing a single stroke in her mouth.

As I reached up I spread her legs wider and her pussy fell on my mouth, wet, tangy, possessing the musky smell I craved. She was moving her hips back and forth in unison with her sucking of my cock. I had her labia in my teeth teasing, pulling a little before I latched onto her clit. She jumped and damn near lost my dick in the process.

Her pussy was grinding, my balls were churning, I was ready to explode and she knew it. Pulling off she quickly said, "Put this load in my mouth Jack." She went back to sucking. My cock began to swell, I could feel her tummy begin to tighten and quiver as she ground heavily against my mouth. Then our world went blank. I yelled as I hadn't in a long time, she squealed loudly as she gushed juice on my face.

My hips were off the bed as I tried jamming my entire cock down her throat. She had wisely pulled back and was swallowing everything I had to give, audibly gulping with each swallow. Son of a bitch she was good. Irene was good and emptied my balls anytime I wanted, but this little fuck toy was in another category altogether.

We drifted off for a nap as I wondered what she had planned to get me hard enough for another load. She wanted her pussy full and I was determined to accommodate.

We had slept quite a while. I was on my back, Nita tucked under my arm on the right. I woke to the sensational feeling of slender soft long fingers around my dick. She was softly stroking, telling me to turn a little to my right side, as I did that, her hands formed a perfect pussy. Her hands were smooth and gentle she didn't need anything to keep my dick from getting sore. I was hard and pushing my hips up into her long tender fingers.

"Nita, this is wonderful, but I don't want a hand job."

"Shhh, be a good boy for mommy and give this another minute. I want you on the verge of cumming before I stop."

She timed it perfectly, I was on the precipice of blowing my load when he stopped.

"Now you go take a pee so nothing will hamper my fucking and come back here to mama's hungry pussy. Go, get it done. And make sure you dry yourself."

I crawled onto the bed, she was laying on her back with her legs spread wide, her pussy lips were now a gash and not a slit. I was drooling as I thought of burying my face in that lovely looking snatch.

"You can lick enough to make me super wet, but I don't want to cum like that."

I obliged. I spent three or four minutes at her love trough when she pulled my hair to stop.

"Okay big boy, on top and put it in deep."

I looked at her funny, "Missionary, this is my surprise?"

"You're being disobedient daddy, do as mommy says and fill up my pussy." Ugghh, she muttered as I filled her with one stroke. "Now daddy, lift my legs so my ankles are on your shoulders."

"Oh yaaaaa."

Irene could never do this because her legs were too big. Nita was bent nearly in half as she looked up and mouthed "do it." I started with slow deep strokes until I figured out the best angle and then I unleashed the hounds of hell abiding within my groin. With me holding her down she wasn't able to throw herself back at me, but with her wide open she didn't need to.

Damn it felt deep, it stimulated every bit of my cock. I was lost in what I was doing when her yells and bursts of groaning began filling my ears. Then the encouragement started.

"Cum Jack, cum in my pussy baby. Oh shit Jack, it's so fuckin deep. Drill her Jack, you own her, she's yours, fuck me Jack, fuck me."

Those words made me pound harder and faster, soon I had no more gears to shift into and proceeded to fuck that pussy relentlessly. My balls began to tighten, the nerve endings throughout my body were converging in one place, my dick. Juanita knew it as well.

"Oh shit. You're gonna cum, I can feel it Jack, Shoot it in me baby, I'm right there."

As I pushed forward with one final thrust her legs dropped off my shoulders locking around my arms and pulling her cunt up into me as tight as possible. Her legs were so taught her heels dug into my back.

My cock was spitting and sputtering, pushing out juice I didn't realize was in there. It was by far the most intense orgasm I had experienced since Ingrid and I were young and trying to fuck each other to death.

We had only been going at it about 12 minutes, but oh my, we had zero energy left. I sat straight, her pussy still sucking my dick inside, it was as if there were a suction machine not letting me go. Her legs dropped around my waist and they held me tight to her wet throbbing pussy. I could feel her inner walls gently massaging me, then I felt myself begin to harden again. A big smile came over her face as she reached for me.

Pulling me on top of her she whispered, "Now make love to me Jack. I don't care if you cum, just make sweet love to me."

We fucked like it was the first time one set genitals had ever met the other set. Slow, easy, deep, her skinny long legs wrapped completely around my waist, her ankles hooked together behind my back, pulling me in tight and not letting me pull out very far. We both managed another orgasm after 20 minutes or so, it wasn't big, it sure felt good though. It was time to stop fucking, we were both sore from pounding and from friction.

We filled her oversized tub, she lay against me as we soaked and snoozed. Every so often we'd drain some water and add more hot. It felt good to just lay in the warm water with each other. We weren't sure what time it was, and we didn't care. After we dried we changed the sheets, she found her real nightie and some dry panties, I found my drawers, we climbed into bed and crashed instantly. I could hear her soft little snore before I had a chance to fluff my pillow.

In the fog of last night we had wisely remembered to set an alarm. It gave me time to go home, change and both of us get to work on time. When she brought me coffee about 9 she sat on the corner of my desk.

"Damn Jack, I'm sore, are you? We can't fuck like teenagers anymore can we?"

"Yes, I'm sore. My pelvic bone aches, some slutty little bitch must have been throwing her ass against me as I fucked her. We can still fuck like teens, but this is the price we pay."

She smiled as I called her a slutty little bitch, "Flattery will get you nowhere sir. As for throwing my ass against you. I never heard one syllable of complaint, so save it big boy. You'll get no sympathy from me."

We talked a little longer, then she took some files that needed typing up. As she was leaving I told her I wouldn't be over that night. Editha and Scott were meeting me at 7.

She put her hand against her crotch standing in front of me, "That's okay, this girl needs a rest. Text me before you go to bed."