Irene, Surprises of a Moralist

Story Info
A moralistic neighbor showing herself in fact.
2.4k words
3.61
6.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
78 Followers

This story happened a long time ago.

Irene at the time must have been around 40, 42 years, widow, had just moved into the apartment next door. Mother of a couple, the eldest boy and the girl with her 18 years.

At first I did not pay much attention to her, always talked about serious matters, had conservative positions with which my parents agreed.

But time passed, more than a year, she became a friend of the family. And little by little, that fake blonde with a round face, medium breasts and a big ass, proved to be more immoral than I imagined. I began to notice a double meaning in what she was talking about, referring to other men in the neighborhood.

I don't know if she missed her husband or if just showed that she wasn't so conservative. Two women of opposing opinions living in the same body. One recriminating the modern attitudes of young people and the other showing herself to be naughtier than I imagined.

At least it was a vision that I came to have after a while.

By this time I discovered that Irene had a haircutting ability, my mom started cutting with her, it was comfortable, easy, it did not take long and she offered to the cut of the hair of the men too.

"I'm not very good, but if they want, I'll cut too."

We accepted, she was not as skilled as the professionals, it took longer than usual, but the comfort and ease made the men of my family use their services.

It was then that I began to realize and desire that woman in her 40s, she was not the most beautiful, but still Irene began to look more than like a neighbor to me. Although though I was dating Emily at the time, there were complicated sexual issues due to my girlfriend's conservative education. There was little or almost nothing but some caresses inside the car. Even though Emily was a college friend, she did not want to offend her parents. Catholic education stuff.

Irene seemed to have a repressed will and that at certain moments appeared in sentences of double meaning, full of possibilities, desires. She didn't have a boyfriend, she didn't look sexy. And her dubious way made my imagination dream of how she would be in bed.

We stayed in this for a while, of course I didn't have the courage to try anything. Even so I started masturbating thinking about that mature woman, there were others, but she was occupying an increasing space in the lonely and perverted world of my instincts.

I guess the same is true of women, or not?

One Friday when I was going to date Emily, I opened the door of the apartment and saw And I saw Irene coming out. She was in a bright blue dress that defined her body, for the first time I saw her sensual legs.

She was a kind of woman who changed completely without much effort. All she had to do was change her hairstyle, some make-up and wear more extravagant clothes. And that made her more than interesting and sensual.

" Hi!"

"Hello!"

"Goes to where? Going to dating the Emily?"

"Yes, we're going to see a movie."

We went out talking while I admired his shapes with that tight dress, carefully so as not to draw attention. When she asked me...

"You could leave me near the third avenue?"

"Yeah, of sure."

"I'm late, Bobby went to college and I was without my car."

"No problem, I'll take mrs."

I turned my attention to traffic and also to Irene's thighs, although in the darkness of the car I imagined more than I could see her legs. One hour, when I move my hand, it goes against your thighs... Was not it my intention I swear or not? But it is fact that I see in your face a smile from those who understood a message.

When I stop at a sign, I keep my hand on the gearbox of the vehicle and it was then that, without saying a word, she put her hand on mine. My heart shoots, I didn't expect such a shameless reaction, especially when I was going to meet with the Emily. We smiled, we crossed our fingers until the moment the green light appeared. Too bad it didn't take long. Soon after we arrived at the avenue where Irene would stay.

I stop the car, she opens the door:

"Thank you, Júlio."

"Whenever need it..."

She looks, a bright look, and again a surprise... she arrives and kisses me on the cheek. We say nothing, the gesture said everything.

...

Although we met in the days that followed, there was always someone around. There was no chance for us to talk. Even because Irene behaved as if nothing had happened.

Only that days later another opportunity arises, coincidence or not, there she was leaving home and I was going to see another movie, it was the beginning of a Saturday night. This time I went alone, I was fight with Emily. Once again, Irene was wearing an outfit, which highlighted her shapes, and this time a red set, with a very tight skirt, even more stimulating than the previous one.

"Going out?"

"I'm going to see another movie."

"Going with your girlfriend?"

"No, I go alone."

"Are you two fighting?"

"I shake my head and she smiles."

"Do you want a ride, Mrs Irene?"

I still spoke respectfully to her that way.

"I want to, I'm out of a car again, could you drop me off at Starbucks?"

It comes to mind the other night. I try to control the affection I feel for her, I feel a tremor in the middle of my groin. Even though I don't want my dick start hardening.

"For sure."

I drive trying to control myself, I talk about other subjects, but she insists on talking about my relationship with Emily. Irene say I was lucky to have her as my girlfriend. That I need to be careful with the dignity and decency of the girl. I keep hearing this going to the place she indicated. And suddenly, when it seemed that the conversation would end there comes an unexpected question:

"Are you really going to see a film?"

"Yes, why?"

""Would not you rather go out with someone than be alone in a movie theater?"

"Yes, but not with Emily, I will not call her today."

"Then..."

She speaks by changing positions.

"Why do not you invite me?"

"Where, where do you mrs want to go?"

...

I open the door, Irene enters with a curious look.

"It's been a while since I don't come in one of those. I came when my husband was alive."

"Mrs came with him?"

"Who said it was just him?"

She laughs at what says, opens a mischievous smile and sits on the round bed crossing her legs, I admire her legs now are the knees that stand out..

"I Want a drink. See if have vodka."

I examine and find a bottle, fill a glass.

"Put ice, a pity that has no lemon."

I deliver she sips half a glass.

"Drink you, too. It's good to relax."

She lies in bed, leaning on her elbows.

"Take off my shoes, please."

I kneel in front of her, secure her ankle and pull out a shoe. She passes the chest of foot on my face, I feel my dick acquiring life.

"Serve more, I want a crazy night, I do not want to remember anything."

I fill the cup again... she drinks almost everything... I drink from the same glass what little is left. Her eyes shine and the swelling in my waist no longer hides.

I stand up, show myself and she laughs. Sassy, Irene extends her arm and the hand holds the hard limb between my legs.

"It's good to see a man like that, to leave a 'man' like that. Even more you."

She runs her hand down my thigh.

"Come... take off my pantie."

I kneel again, she still leaning on the bed by the elbows. Irene helps pull on her skirt so my hands can come in and know the soft flesh of her thighs, opens more and my hands sink into that new world that are her legs.

I reach the pantie, notice by the touch that is lacy and minimal. I squeeze her waist with both hands, she gives a soft moan, a squeal...

"You, you can not do this to her..."

I make face who do not understand.

"Emily! You can not with her."

I pass the palm of my hand over the panties, in a caress, until I reach the hairs mixed with the lacy fabric. I feel the heat that begins to sprout.

"She is a virgin, isn't she?"

"Yes."

"You need to respect..."

Her speech is weepy, dragged, which makes me hornier. I feel the stick growing inside my pants, it even bothers me, but it only increases my will.

"Men need, we know, but not who you're getting married with, you see?"

I pass my hand between your legs. I slide my fingers through the thick thread that turns the black lace panties, I feel even more her hair, I feel the warm humidity that sprouts from it.

"Why?"

"Because the woman, the girl, must preserve herself for marriage."

"Things have changed, times are different." And the Emily is no longer a girl, she is already a woman."

"But you can not!" You must respect her, you must... Aahhnn!!"

I start to stick my fingers in the middle of my neighbor's warm, wet lips so worried about my girlfriend. More and more daring I begin to savor her intimacy of mature woman, naughty female.

"Ahhh!! Respect the parents of Emily."

"We didn't have sex, but already it has rolled a climate."

"You Play? Did you touch the girl?"

I say yes and my fingers get wet in Irene's sweet, warm cunt.

"You can not."

"And how do i do it?"

"You do it with another, there's so many... others."

She definitely pulls her skirt up to her waist, lies down completely on the bed her eyes are on the mirrored ceiling of the room, I remove the black panties.

"You can choose... there are so many women willing..."

Skillful she turns enough to open the zipper. I pull the skirt, it's beautiful the vision of her naked body. I admire your pussy, hide my fingers in your hair, she lifts her body.

"I don't like to do with any woman, I prefer... I prefer to meet the person. Even more in these times, all these diseases... the AIDS."

She laughs, her hand finds mine in the middle of the pussy, intertwined her fingers together with her hair, she guides me towards the entrance of the fleshy lips.

"So there's not so many..."

"Yes, and how do I do it? I need to find someone who can help me."

"Maybe someone more discreet who knows how to relieve a man."

My fingers sink, the wet pussy helps my action massaging inside, knowing your intimacy. Your hand seeks my that now tightens your waist.

"Aanhhh!! MMmmm!!"

She covers her mouth with her other hand, to drown the moans, I stick two fingers in the middle of her meat in search of her pleasure. She raises her legs. Irene's lovely hairy vagina shows herself. I admire her bent and shiny lips, her knees are bent until she crosses her legs at my waist, like a hug.

His moaning grows.

"Uunhhh!! Uuhhh!!"

The hands close by grabbing the satin from the bed sheet.

"Eat me, please please!! Do this to me, fuck... me."

She laughs, she cries... shakes her head like crazy still holding the sheet.

"Fuck me, aannhh... before I..."

I stop, in total desperation. Unbuttoning my pants, taking off my blouse. My hard dick swings, which makes Irene laugh satisfied... anxious.

I grab, pull my neighbor bitch, the cock sinks into that nice hole she has between her legs. My dick goes deeper and deeper into this indecent woman who is Irene. I sink into her hot and humid world. I hit, thromble my body into her body, I make Irene suffer, groan, scream at the rhythm in which our bodies collide. In a rhythm more and more frenetic, crazy.

"Uhhhhh!! Uhhhh!! Mmmmmm!!"

Irene moans, screams loudly...

"You fucking hottie, you naughty boy, that's what you need, do it to me, just with me..."

I change a little position and hold Irene by the hips, half of her body is in the air. Her open legs hug me by the waist, her hands wrinkling the sheet. And our bodies beating, making a deaf noise... dry... rhythmic...

"AAAnnhh!! AAAAnnnhhhh!! AAAnnnhhhh!!"

I throw all my cream in your the hot pussy. Sweet pussy of that crazy insane, my neighbor moralist.

"You fucker, you did not wait for me... you came before me..."

I lie down beside her and see Irene touches herself with the frantic fingers that open and enter the skins and the hair of the pussy from where my cream drains. Irene spins, screams and moans, groans shamelessly in front of me, looking into my eyes. Her movements become even more intense, crazy - the glittering look. She gives me orders:

"Kiss me... suck me..."

Irene asks me crying, I stick my tongue in her mouth and feel the heat and tension she is in. She explodes like a volcano ... her crazy fingers work the pussy - she screams, howls inside my mouth ...Your body trembles as our tongues cling inside your mouth. Little by little we separate go... She puts her head on my shoulder, breathing hard... sweaty... wet...

It takes a while for her to speak...

"God!! It's been a while since the last time."

"I've never done this before."

"When you to need... call me, who knows from time to time we meet, and so you preserve Emily."

I do not know why so much concern about Emily, but surely with her I would not do that, not now, I agree with the head.

"Wow..."

She sits down on the bed.

"I need a shower."

We did it again that night, time flies more than expected, but from then on, Irene became a source of 'relief' for my fantasies and certainly hers. But this did not change the behavior and speeches of this moralistic woman who was Irene, the naughty neighbor.

BobGru
BobGru
78 Followers