Irene's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Oscar is away for the week. Irene & Jason are together.
13.1k words
4.24
12.2k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note, for all readers:

This is part 2 of Irene's story. My first attempt to write a story based on a reader's fantasy.

This is a story about a man who encourages his wife to go with another man or men. He wants to be a cuckold and compared unfavourably with her lovers. It is a story about a woman cuckolding her husband for his pleasure. If this subject is not to your liking I politely suggest that you don't waste your time reading it. There are probably others, more to your taste elsewhere.

I am not allowing comments on this fantasy as, despite the clear statement above, I am aware that some people will denigrate this person for their fantasy. If you find this story entertaining please send feedback. The fantasist would love to know that he/she is not alone.

If you wish to castigate or praise me you could also send feedback. If it's useful and relevant I'll do my best to take it on board.

Please enjoy.

PS if you emailed me telling me that you had also written a story for Oscar, please contact me again - I somehow deleted it by mistake, my apologies.

AS soon as Oscar's train left the station we headed straight to the beach. I wanted to go to the apartment, mine or his, didn't matter. I wanted to get naked and have Jason's cock inside me for the rest of the day, and night. Jason said we had to do things the right way.

"There's a right way to fuck another man's wife?" I laughed delightedly.

Fortunately Jason saw the funny side of what he'd said and laughed.

"Yeah, well in our situation I think there is. May I be honest with you?"

He didn't want me? He was only playing with both Oscar and myself? My heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Yes... of... course."

"The moment I stepped into your office I wanted you. Pheromones? Chemistry? Call it what you will. I wanted you! Before you start with the too old, old enough to be my Mother rubbish let me tell you I prefer older women. My first sexual relationship was with an older woman and I've never looked at a young one since. Had the situation been different, you single or horny and looking for a bit on the side, I'd have done my very best to get inside your knickers by the end of that first week. You tick all my boxes. In fairness it would all probably have ended up with tears BUT when I met you on the beach that evening everything changed for me. It was clear, to me, that Oscar was looking to be cuckolded. That gave me the chance to build a proper relationship with you, long term if possible. So, doing things properly - Oscar is now sitting on his train with his head full of images of you taking my cock hard and willingly. So's mine, to be honest BUT we've promised to keep him informed. At 20:00 he's going to phone expecting to be told that we've fucked. He's been on the train for over three hours, thinking about us being together. Suppose he's not delighted? Suppose he's angry that you're, we're, happy to go ahead with this? Supposing he's changed his mind? Where does that leave us? We've got nothing to point to - well you said this, so live with it!"

After his first sentence I was bursting with joy. Total happiness. I hardly heard the rest. Was he expecting a response?

"My turn to be honest, when you walked into the office a tingle went down my spine. When we shook hands I wet my panties. I told Oscar about it when I got home. I didn't walk home I floated. Was on cloud nine all the way and have been ever since. Everything you've said or suggested has worked perfectly. If you say I have to wait longer for your cock I'll wait. As long as it takes. Can I kiss you, here, in the street?"

"Not until I've kissed you first."

He swept me into his arms and we kissed, joyously.

We went to the beach, I received my instructions and we played in the sea, kissed, cuddled while my pussy got wetter and wetter and my cunt ached to feel my Lover's cock drive hard into it and make me scream with pleasure.

At 19:30 Jason took me to his apartment, top floor and directly opposite the beach. He removed my dress. I removed his shorts and I sat on the balcony while Jason made us coffee. The balcony gave a wonderful view of the coast line and the beach directly below.

### ### ###

My mobile rang at exactly 20:00hrs. I put it straight onto speaker phone, placed it on the wrought iron table and took my Lover's cock in my hand. That bit wasn't in the script.

"Hello Darling, did you have a good journey?"

"Yes, no problems. Has Jason Fucked you yet?" he gabbled out excitedly.

How did we know that would be the first thing he said?

"No Darling. We went straight to the beach. Jason says this morning's shave is perfect bye the way. We spent the afternoon on the beach and I'm now in his apartment. Got here half an hour ago. He took my dress off as soon as we entered and I removed his shorts straight after. We're sitting on the balcony now."

"So he hasn't fucked you yet? Is he going to fuck you as soon as we finish? Are you going to spend the night in his bed?"

"Darling, Darling, slow down. Before we do any of those things you and I have to talk. Are you sitting down?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sitting at the little desk thing. What's wrong? Everything's OK, isn't it?"

"Yes Darling, everything is fine. Thing is everything we've done so far, you, me and Jason has been great fun for all of us. I've enjoyed it immensely and I know you have and Jason tells me he has but we've really just been playing, adult games if you like, but nothing too serious or terrible. A dozen or so Hail Mary's in the Confessional and everything's back to normal.

What you're asking me to do now is totally different. Much more serious. You are asking me to break a marriage vow. Once it is broken it can never be mended or undone. Once you give me to another man you give me to all men that might want me or that I might desire. You will never have me as yours and yours alone ever again. Is that what you really want?"

There was silence from the other end. I hoped he was thinking seriously about what he was committing us to.

"Yes, Darling, that is what I want. I want you to take your pleasure with other men. To tell me about it after and how good it was. How much better it is with them than me. I'd love to watch you enjoying other men and I would love to see you totally satisfied. I love you Darling, always have and always shall."

I honestly cannot say if I was sad, happy or angry. I loved that man but he was giving me away to other men. Doing so would make his fantasy reality, it would destroy the true fabric of our marriage. It would also make my own fantasy a reality. I could, maybe, live with my fantasy. It didn't sound as if my husband could. He wanted the reality.

"Thank you Darling, that means so much to me. Would you text that to me so I shall always have it to remind me of this night and how much you love me?"

"Just a moment," said Jason abruptly, "if your wife stays with me tonight I shall fuck her, through the night and again tomorrow morning. I shall fuck her every day and when you return I shall continue to fuck her whenever I wish. You have to know that Oscar. Is your wife using contraceptives, Oscar?"

There was a long pause while Jason's words sank in. I wasn't going to prompt him one way or the other. Bury his fantasy or become a complete cuckold. Share me with another man or men at my discretion. Permanently setting me free, expecting, no wanting, me to fuck whomever I wished.

"Err, don't know. Darling?"

I was livid! He, my husband, was happily sending me down the path to adultery and didn't even care if I got pregnant or not?

"NO! I am not! Never have been. Your silly little willy is so feeble it couldn't deliver your tiny dribble of semen close enough to impregnate me. I've never felt the need for protection. You'd better add that you are prepared to accept any and every child I carry as yours in your txt! Good bye, CUCK!"

I hung up. Jason made us more coffee and we waited to see if Oscar's text arrived.

It did, ten minutes later with with all conditions met, a line saying that I had a full email at home and that he loved me very much.

"Are you really not protected?"

"That's something my husband might worry about but you don't have to. He doesn't need to know.

### ### ###

We were still on the balcony our coffee not finished.

"What would you like me to do?" Jason asked quietly.

"I'd like... you not to ask." I replied meekly.

"I can't bully or force you."

"You won't have to."

Jason rose to his feet with a smile.

"Stand up, turn around and place your hands on the balcony rail. Legs apart."

I did, instantly. Jason stood behind me and stroked his glistening cock head up between my parted thighs and along my pussy lips. I trembled with anticipation.

"You going to fuck me out here, on the balcony?" I murmured softly.

"Yes."

He swayed forward. His cock head entered my dripping cunt and all the excitement and anticipation of the previous weeks culminated in my first, cock induced, earth shattering, cataclysmic orgasm ever! I screamed out my utter joy to the world and instantly clamped my mouth shut as I realised where I was. Struggling to bottle up the sounds of my pleasure somehow seemed to enhance it even more. I gave up the battle, opened my mouth wide, dragged air into my lungs and let rip with the loudest, filthiest string invective detailing just how good it all fucking felt and demanding more, harder and that it should never fucking cease.

Jason just laughed delightedly and continued to pound my cunt like a Master imposing his will on his Slut. He didn't slow until he'd shot his load deep, deep inside my cunt. I felt his ejaculation coating the walls and could imagine his little swimmers making a bid for glory and swimming up into my baby factory. Bringing me to yet another climax. In that moment I totally regretted being on the pill.

Jason kept his cock deep inside my cunt and me leaning on the balcony rail. I was comfortable. I didn't feel the need to move. After a few minutes he started to slide his cock back and forth again. No questions not even any words. He was going to fuck me again and I wasn't going to complain.

That second time was slower, gentler but no less effective. I was soon panting, gasping for air as my heart rate increased with his steady, metronomic action. I was getting closer, closer and beginning to tremble... nearly there... nearly there... He withdrew, nearly out and stopped. He held my hips tight and thrust forward as hard as the first fuck session had ever been. I exploded noisily.

"FUCK! Ohhh Fuck! Yesssss. Fuck me hard you beautiful bastard. Fill me, fuck me, take me!" all at the very top of my voice.

And Jason continued to stroke his cock in and out of my cunt without any sign of concern. He wasn't finished. He was nowhere near cumin for a second time. He lifted my leg and placed my foot on the chair. Just that simple change of position made it feel different. He continued to fuck me, gently. I came again and barely had the strength to hang onto the rail.

"Enough?"

"Yes... No!"

He laughed.

"I just knew you were a greedy slut deep down," he chuckled lovingly, "c'mon, sit on my cock."

He supported me while I gathered my strength then sat on the chair where my foot had been.

"Turn around to face me, straddle my legs and lower that greedy cunt of yours onto my cock. I've fucked you, now you fuck me."

Lowering myself until his cock was buried deep once more I placed my arms around his neck and started to ride his cock-horse while he cupped my tits and sucked my nipples.

I rode Jason's magnificent cock, giving myself further orgasms, until my legs gave out. Then I sat and rested, his hard cock still deep and I wasn't letting it go anywhere. He lifted his head from my tits and smiled the most delicious smile you could imagine. I kissed him long and tender before returning his smile with one of my own.

"I've got a lot of catching up to do. You up to it?"

I glanced down between our bodies to the point where Jason's cock buried itself in my cunt and laughed dirtily.

"Well, there's the irrefutable evidence that I've broken my marriage vow and no mistake!" I giggled.

Jason's first load of spunk had been whipped up with the juices of my own cums and now formed a frothy covering over mine and Jason's thighs. His wonderful, hairy cock root was smothered as if it were about to be shaved whilst my smooth pussy had allowed the froth to accumulate exactly where Jason's cock entered my cunt.

Jason reached for his phone.

"Photo for Oscar, Darling?

"Yes! No! Wait!" I gabbled out.

"That's what I like, a girl that knows her own mind," he laughed delightedly, "problem? You don't want Oscar to have a photo?"

"Oh, I do most certainly. He'd love it. I'd love it to be honest but not from your phone. Oscar doesn't need to be able to contact you. Send him a photo and he'll be able to contact you whenever he wants. We don't want photos of me doing naughty things on your phone either. If anybody saw them they would know that whatever I was doing it was being done with you. That could be disastrous for you. On my phone it won't matter. Oscar will know where they came from, me. That's all he needs to know. If he chooses to show a friend or colleague dirty photos of his wife that's his problem, not yours. Make sense?"

"Perfect sense, no wonder you're the boss in the office," he chuckled, "you want to open up your phone for me?"

"Just turn it on."

"We'll need to sort that out, then."

### ### ###

"You want to clean me up?"

"Ohh, and you were doing so well," I laughed as I gave him a sweet consolatory kiss.

He looked very confused. I let him stew for a few moments.

"Ask? Tell?" I suggested.

He chuckled.

"Slut! On your knees, clean up this mess you've made."

It took but a moment to grab the cushions and get myself between his legs. God! I had made a wonderful mess. It could take ages to clean up, if I was careful. He was still hard and I made a point of keeping him hard. When he was clean and tidy I climbed back onto his cock and made everything messy again. Jason had loads of photos and a video of me trying to swallow all of his glorious weapon.

The second load of frothy spunk cocktail wasn't quite so extensive. Unsurprising as Jason still hadn't cum for a second time. When I needed another rest Jason reorganised the balcony furniture so that I could sit on the wrought iron table, lean back on the balcony rail and put my feet on the backs of the two carefully positioned chairs.

"Show Oscar what I've done to your cunt, Slut."

It hadn't taken Jason very long to realise that dirty words used in conjunction with my husband's name had a very beneficial effect on me. I came as I reached down and stroked my swollen labia apart, fully exposing the gaping maw that was still covered and dripping with spunky whipped foam.

"Smile for the camera."

We sent a selection of photos and the video to Oscar. I added the message;

"This is what a real man does to a woman."

On the final photo of my well fucked spunk dripping cunt I added;

"This is what my cunt should have looked like on our wedding night and again the following morning."

In return I received a string of smily faces followed by another string of 'thumbs up' emojis.

That gave me carte blanche, in my book.

### ### ###

Jason carried me into our bedroom and laid me on the big bed.

"Open wide!"

I was fully expecting Jason to work his big cock into me again and deliver another very sound, hard fucking, he didn't. He laid partially on the bed with his head high between my legs and his big hands under my bum. What? Surely not! He did, lifting my bum he dipped his head and the next thing I knew was that his tongue was exploring between the dripping folds of my pussy. I grabbed my phone, switched to video and started to record. Jason's head between my legs and bobbing up and down slow and steady;

"Oscar, his head is between my wide parted legs, my bum is resting on his big hands and he's just lifted my pussy up to his... OH! That feels fantastic, ummmm, yes, just there, OhMyGod. I can't be cumin again, so soon. Ahrrr, God, that's incredible. He's got his tongue dipping into my pussy, slurping my juices. I've just cum, almost instantly. Shhhhessss! His finger is inside me, he's fingering my pussy and sucking my clitty. Geeeee suss, that's wonderful. You've been practising. I'm gonna switch to voice only, I've got better things to do than talk to you while a real man his driving me mad with his mouth on my pussy. Ohh, my god! I'm cumin again."

With my husband so far out of my mind he might just as well not exist I concentrated on what pleasures Jason was inflicting on my lucky pussy. His mouth alternated between pushing his tongue into my pussy as far as it would go and sucking hungrily on my clitty. His thumbs were holding everything open so that whatever he wanted to enjoy was always open and waiting and his two pinkie fingers were teasing my bottom, brushing over my anus so delicately I wasn't certain sure if it was accidental or deliberate. All I knew was I didn't want him to stop and, after several days of wearing a butt plug for periods of up to a couple of hours each time, I was eager for him to push past my sphincter and inside my bum. The very thought made me shudder with anticipation and when he suddenly sucked on my clitty I came yet again and very noisily.

"Ready for a another length of cock?"

"Thought you'd never ask, how do you want me? Shall I switch off the recording?"

"Leave it running for now. I'll switch to video when you're ready. I'll lay on my back, you straddle me then feed my cock into your pussy as hard and fast as you can. Impale your greedy cunt on my cock. Let's see if you can really take it all. I want to enjoy your tits bouncing as you ride my cock. After that I'll fuck you hard, doggy."

"You are going to film it?"

"Of course, especially for your husband, from the first wipe of my wet cock head over your dripping pussy until every last drop of spunk is deposited in your dirty cuckolding cunt. No rush."

"You dirty Bastard, you're fucking my body and my mind. Love it! Love you!"

Smiling sweetly I settled into position quickly.

### ### ###

Afterwards, once I'd recovered and we'd had a snack and a drink, we shot a long sequence for splicing into the earlier video.

"Look at the size of this cock, you wimp! I cannot get my fingers around the shaft. Look how long and powerful it is! It feels so strong and manly. It's mere centimetres from my welcoming pussy, husband of mine. See how eager my wet pussy is for this beautiful cock? It's dripping down onto the cock head. See how it shines as I wipe my love juice over the head."

I sank quickly down onto my Lover's cock until I had it all, right up to the hilt and groaned loudly with pleasure and desire before continuing with the script.

"A couple of hours ago you told me that you were happy to give my body to another man. You also told me that you were not worried about me being unprotected. You have given my body away and my womb away. Since that moment my Lover has fucked me many times and in many ways. He is creative and inventive.

He fucked me leaning against the balcony rail and filled my dirty cunt with his fresh, delicious spunk. I sat on his lap, on the balcony, and fucked his still rampant cock. He took me to his bed, laid me down and licked and sucked my cunt in a way that only a real man can. I came many times. I sat on his cock again and fucked him while he played with my tits and tickled my clitty. I came many times more. He made me kneel on all fours, like a bitch in heat and fucked me hard, like a dog fucks his bitch. His cock drove into my sloppy cunt so hard I feared it would cum in my mouth. I didn't stop cumin on his cock. Orgasms rolled over me one after another and still he pounded my body with his beautiful cock. When he finally came he spurted string after string into my willing cunt. It was so powerful and deep that his cock head was pressed hard against my cervix. His sperm won't have to swim, he pressure hosed them right into the place where my eggs are waiting.