Irene's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, straddling his waist and relaxed my pelvic floor muscles. You can have no idea how good that felt after walking from Jason's apartment trying to keep his seed safe inside me. Catching my Husband's eye I held it while easing my short summer dress up and over my head.

I glanced down and Oscar's eyes followed mine, down my naked body, over my swelling tits with hard, erect nipples, across my flat belly until they came to rest on my swollen, gaping pussy. I squeezed my muscles with all my might and felt something move inside my pussy. I relaxed and squeezed again. My Husband's eyes lit up with pleasure. Looking quickly into my eyes he laughed the most delightful laugh as I squeezed again and watched the results of my efforts drip onto his cock...

"Good?"

"Wonderful!"

I knelt over him, my dripping pussy centimetres from his little, erect cock and squeezed again. I dripped and came with a little shudder of pleasure. Lowering myself completely onto his naked body I kissed my Husband full on the lips enthusiastically.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear, "for being patient... and persistent... please let me know of everything and anything you would like Jason and I to do for your pleasure... I love you so very much."

I came again as I ground my tender, well fucked pussy against my Husband's groin. I kissed him deeply before rolling off to lie between my hunk of a Husband and my hunk of a Lover. Jason repositioned himself and his beautiful cock fell easily into my hand.

"Oscar, Darling, I've got Jason's big cock in my hand, would you mind rolling a bit towards me so that I can feel your cock as well? I'd like to feel the difference between the one I married and the one that fucks me."

Oscar rolled but I couldn't reach his cock and barely touch his balls.

"I need something under my arm to lift it up a bit more."

"Try this," suggested Jason passing over his unused head rest pillow.

Oscar slipped it under my wrist and rolled back into position. His little cock and balls-sac fell nicely into my hand. I began to fondle his balls lovingly. I hadn't really had much incentive to touch them or anywhere in that region before. As soon as I got near it he ejaculated, normally.

"Y'know I can rest your cock AND balls in the palm of my hand, Darling but with Jason I have to decide whether I want to play with his balls or half of his cock. I can't manage everything no matter how hard I try, can I Lover?"

"No," chuckled a delighted Jason, "but it does feel exquisite when you use both hands and your mouth and still struggle."

"And these sweet little balls, Darling, can you feel how I can juggle them inside your scrotum? They move around quite easily. Each ball is so small I can even wrap my fingers around one on it's own. Can you feel that? Is it nice or nasty? I think I could even get both of them in my mouth together, you know that? I have to struggle to even get one of Jason's in my mouth. But I keep trying. Would you like me to show you how easily yours would fit in my mouth sometime? Or would you prefer me to show you how hard it is for me to take one of Jason's balls in my mouth?"

Oscar stared into my eyes, moaned softly and grunted.

"Darling, have you just cum in my hand?"

"Yes, Irene, sorry," he whispered.

"You don't need to be sorry, Darling. I'm delighted. Was that the thought of my taking your balls into my mouth?"

I waited for a response and got a little nod.

"But you'd prefer to watch me sucking Jason's balls, yes?"

The response was instant, an eager nodding of his head.

"How about me taking your cock and balls into my mouth and sucking? Would you enjoy that?"

He glanced quickly at Jason then nodded his head, twice.

"Good, I'd be happy to do that for you. I'll even show you how impossible it is for me to do that for Jason, if you wish? Tell you what. Suppose, on the nights that I come to you for a shave, you tell me what you would like? Like me or Jason and I to do. It's your fantasy Darling and Jason and I would love to make the reality as close as possible to you fantasy as we can. That OK?"

"Yes, thank you," beamed my Husband, "that would be wonderful. I love you Darling."

"And I love you Darling. Would you like me to play with your little cock now and see if I can make you cum again?"

We all laid in the sun for a while while I fondled my hunk of a lover and also my hunk of a husband. Oscar seemed to enjoy it as much as Jason and I. Jason took me to the sea where we played, frolicked and enjoyed each other's bodies how best we could for a long time.

Oscar passed Jason my towel, as usual. When I was dry, in all except the important places, Oscar passed me Jason's towel. There wasn't very much left that needed drying but I took my time, just to be sure.

There followed a sensual round of applying sunscreen. Jason applied mine paying particular attention to me delicate places while my Husband watched with his stiff cock clearly enjoying the sight. I applied Jason's, again paying great attention to those places that should not, on any account, become sore by any other means than frequent, energetic usage. Following a near week of total freedom to explore and enjoy each other Jason and I had very few inhibitions when in the company of my Husband. And certainly none when we were exploring and experimenting with each others pleasures.

Up until that time, following my application of Jason's sunscreen, I would then quickly do my Husband's back. Things had changed! I spent as much time carefully, diligently and lovingly applying sunscreen to my Husband. I missed nothing, absolutely nothing. He came, hard and instead of chastising him, as I might have done in the past, I praised him, told him how delighted I was that he'd allowed me to do that for him. With Jason's full knowledge and permission I kissed my Husbands cock and told it tenderly that it was a clever little man.

I saw my Husband look at Jason with utter shock, tinged with more than a trace of pleasure.

Jason assured him that it was perfectly acceptable, in his eyes, as I was his wife and if I chose to kiss his cock, or anything else that might please him, then I was perfectly entitled to so do.

Oscar laid back on his towel looking very happy with life. I snuggled up to Jason happy and content.

Jason and I made further changes. On the nights that Oscar shaved me I invited him to my bed and suggested that he might like to check his own handy-work in the same way that Jason did. He was a little reluctant at first, worrying what Jason might say and I had to remind him of Jason's words after I'd stroked him off on the beach.

The following day he very contritely told Jason what he'd done. Jason confirmed what I'd said. Over time I encouraged my Husband to make love to me. We didn't fuck. I made it very clear that I didn't want to be reminded of those nights of total dissatisfaction before Jason, but I'd love him to bring me to orgasm with his fingers and mouth, as Jason did. Again he told Jason what I's said and again Jason encouraged Oscar to continue. No fucking though! he told him sternly.

With Oscar willing and able to satisfy me in bed I turned my attention to pleasing him. I stroked him off to start with, then kissed him after he'd cum. I even attempted to suck him off but he could never hold off long enough. A mouthful of spunk, instantly, really isn't very satisfying.

The delicate balancing act that Jason and I performed to satisfy my Husband was well worth the effort, we spent a lot more quality time together. We even managed a few 'dirty' weekends away together. We produced photos and videos for his pleasure as often as possible. Oscar was delighted how everything was working out.

### ### ###

Nearly six blissfully happy years have now passed. Jason, myself and my Husband are still happily together. Jason is head of the Barcelona operation. I am head of my department. Oscar is Senior Operations Manager for his company and travels extensively.

Jason has kept us all up to date with the new technology so the images and videos we share with Oscar are even better. I've not heard from Maria since that bus ride but I thank her daily for her advice and I've still no idea what Oscar might have said to Mrs. Orlando but she continues to be very friendly whenever we see her.

As you are probably aware, Spain is currently in Lockdown mode, as is most of the world. Jason and I work from home, his apartment. It's worked out really well actually. I see my Husband more regularly now. We use a video conferencing app and talk most days.

The thing I miss most is my regular shave. I really do enjoy that although I'm not totally sure that my Husband has realised that I get wet when he shaves me because he excites me and not that I'm thinking of Jason checking his handy-work.

I know it sounds strange but I actually miss the delicious, weekly, sex sessions with my Husband. To be fair, I'd miss my daily sex with Jason more.

Recently Jason has had look after my pussy shave, with careful monitoring and guidance, via the video link, from my Husband. That gives me a wonderful buzz It's not quite the same but it is still very nice and Jason is just as diligent.

When we make videos for Oscar now, we use our old phones as well and Jason edits them as required. That's great fun. We make personalised porn for Oscar. We also do a live video conference session for him at least once a month. We use six or eight different phones carefully placed so that Oscar can get the best possible views. I do sometimes wonder if our sessions can be hacked. That thought often gives me an extra little buzz.

I've not looked at another man, sexually, since meeting Jason and for the record I totally enjoy fulfilling each and every one of Oscar's desires. His biggest thrill has been laying beneath me with my cunt directly over his face. Jason fucks me and Oscar is now expert at stroking my clitty. When Jason eventually withdraws his spunk drips onto Oscar's face. Sometimes he sucks Jason clean for me and sometimes he licks me clean for Jason to fuck again. I know Maria said we shouldn't involve Oscar in our sex sessions but it's what my Husband enjoys. It's a great bonus that Jason and I also enjoy it.

Oscar hasn't asked me to fuck other men yet. Truth be told, I'm not at all certain I would refuse. It's my Husband's fantasy and I'm more than happy to help it remain reality.

### ### ###

Last week Jason received an eMail from Madrid, Head Office. Unusually he printed it out then dropped it on my desk. I saw the subject line, a single word; 'Paris'. I read the rest, slowly, in silence. I read it a second time, equally slow.

He waited until I'd finished.

"If I accept, will you come with me?..."

### ### ###