Irene's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a lover because you wanted me to. It made reality of your fantasy. That cannot be undone. I have no regrets. If you have, it's too late.

I am your wife in name only. My body is no longer be yours and never shall be again. It will be owned by whomever I decide. You shall be a cuckold, by your own choice and despite my views on the matter."

I had continued to ride Jason's cock while giving the narrative so that the sounds of my pleasure were interspersed with my dialogue. Jason could see I was getting close to another, much bigger climax and started to meet my down strokes with upthrusts of his own.

"Say goodbye to your wife, Cuckold... ahrrr, GOD! That feels utterly fantastic. Give me it all, drive it deep and fuck me hard... Lover!"

I came three times in as many minutes as Jason held me firm and drove his cock up into my abused pussy. I squealed with pleasure, cried out with delight and gave my Cuckold husband no thought whatsoever. Everything was recorded and we sent it to him, in little pieces, just about bedtime.

We made love afterwards, soft tender love and didn't record one second of it. I went to sleep with my lover's arms around me and awoke still wrapped in his arms.

### ### ###

We woke early and spent the first fifteen minutes of our first day together kissing and cuddling like honeymooners before moving into 'office' mode. Jason went for his morning swim and I headed home for fresh clothes and undies before meeting for breakfast in a little cafe by the harbour.

I sent a text to the Cuckold telling him not to call until 12:45 as I was going to be busy all morning. Which was totally true, Jason and I were in 'office mode' all day.

The Cuckold rang exactly on 12:45. We didn't talk for long. I informed him that Jason had satisfied me totally, in every possible way and that I shall be sleeping with him every night for the rest of the week and that he, my Cuckold husband would not be sleeping with me again. Further that we would send photos and videos as and when it suited us, if we had time. He seemed quite delighted.

### ### ###

The five nights I spent with Jason were, to put it mildly, incredible. Absolutely mind blowing. I learned more about the joys of sex in those five, all too short nights than I'd learned in all my years of marriage. I have told you a little about our first night but in reality I made a real pig of myself. No sooner had Jason shot his load into or onto me than I was back down on his cock, making it hard and demanding more. Jason didn't mind at all. He just laughed delightedly and called me a greedy little bitch. I took that as a compliment.

Jason was no slouch either. Even with my pussy oozing with his spunk his head was down between my legs kissing, sucking fingering and licking like our lives depended on it.

Oscar? He'd never even rested his head on my thigh in all the time we'd been married nor had he ever attempted to touch my pussy area with anything other than his feeble little cock.

### ### ###

On Monday we went to Jason's apartment straight from work and made love before heading for the beach. Jason took a photo of my gaping pussy leaking his spunk which I then sent straight to the Cuckold with the caption;

'Better think of a good reason for my lover spending the night in my apartment and my bed because Mrs. Orlando is bound to notice us arriving shortly and leaving together in the morning. I'm happy with 'because my husband is a cuckold wimp and wants me to fuck other men,' but it's up to you.

See attached' - and attached a photo taken just after we'd fucked. It's handy when photos can be sent with date and time information, don't you think? Jason's cock looked and tasted delicious covered with a fresh mixture of his spunk and my juices all mixed together.

Jason picked up some things that he would need for the next few days before we left for my apartment. Didn't see Mrs. Orlando but I feel certain she saw us arriving.

I prepared a meal for us while Jason sorted out his bits and pieces.

After we'd eaten Jason insisted on washing up before I gave him a tour. That is I showed him where the Cuckold would be sleeping in future, the second, smaller bedroom. We showered together then Jason filmed me walking back into the bedroom and laying in the middle of the big bed.

'Recognise the location, Cuck? My bedroom. The one I shall share with my Lover whenever I wish or sleep in alone. You handed my body to another man. You shall not touch my body nor sleep with me again. Keep this video of me on this bed because you will not see me on it again unless I'm with my Lover and taking his cock. And only then if we permit you to watch and wank your feeble little willy. No more tonight, Cuck, my Lover is waiting for me. Sleep well."

I practised taking Jason's cock into my throat. He demonstrated his expertise in eating pussy then we made love, with my bottom on a pillow. That felt different. Afterwards, with Jason again hard, we spooned with Jason's cock buried deep inside my spunky pussy and slept. About 3am I felt Jason moving gently backwards and forwards and his cock working it's way in and out of my pussy. Ohh the joys of youth. He lovingly fucked me to our shared orgasm before we dropped off to sleep once more.

We shared the shower in the morning and had breakfast in the nude.

### ### ###

"Morning Mrs. Orlando. This is Jason, you'll probably be seeing more of him in the future."

"Morning Irene, Jason. Pleased to meet you..."

She waited, expecting more information. I didn't supply it.

Needless to say, from then onwards Mrs. Orlando was around whenever Jason and I arrived at the apartment and when we left but I didn't give her any further details. That was for the Cuck to sort out.

### ### ###

Jason stayed that night, Tuesday and Thursday night. We had a wonderful time. I learned lots of new things and practised the not so old things. Sex with Jason was absolutely incredible. I stayed with him Wednesday night. On Thursday evening we organised the Cuckold's room ready for his return before going to bed ourselves. Thursday night felt very special, just Jason and I making love or, as Jason called it, fucking with feeling. For once Jason was wrong, we made love, sometimes energetically sometimes soft and gentle.

Afterwards Jason filmed me, naked and with a very swollen pussy, walking backwards along the hallway to the Cuck's new bedroom. He'd know it was his rightful place because Jason had picked up a little plaque for the door. 'The Cuck's room' - perfect. Jason filmed the plaque before I opened the door and continued to film while I laid on the bed, opened my legs wide so that Jason could film my gaping, spunky pussy.

"This is a sight you will never see, for real, in this room," I added to the sound track, "we shall meet you at the station, safe journey, sleep well. I know I shall!"

I blew him a kiss.

### ### ###

"Are you going to be OK, having sex with me while your husband watches?"

That brought me up short, I can tell you.

"Err... not sure. Why? You not comfortable with the idea?"

"To be honest I've not thought about it. Never had an audience before."

"Yes you have. On the beach. How many times have I played with your cock and stroked you off with Oscar and others not very far away?"

"Three? But does that count? It's not sex, proper sex is it?"

"It involved you and me. You came, all over me, as I remember, and my pussy really enjoyed it. I'm saying that is proper sex, as far as Oscar is concerned anyway. That's what I'll be telling myself when Oscar is watching us together. At least until I get used to it. Don't forget I have sent him photos and videos so that's close enough to real, I'm telling myself that as well."

"So you're not too uncomfortable with it?"

"Not sure I'd say not uncomfortable BUT I'll put on a show for him. Let's face it I love sucking you off so showing I'm enjoying it won't be in the least bit difficult. I could behave like a total slut, grinding my pussy into your face, demanding that you fuck me good and hard with your magnificent cock? We pretty much do that anyway."

"You want to be a slut for me or with me?"

For? With? What was he meaning?...

"With, silly, "Oscar wants me to be a slut for him, have sex with all and sundry. He's never going to get that, ever. I'll not be a slut for you either but I'd be very happy to play the complete and utter slut with you. Would you mind?"

Jason grinned wolfishly.

"Now that I wouldn't mind at all!" he confirmed, "just a thought. We could make it absolutely blatant that we are going to fuck, in front of him..."

"Make love," I corrected.

"No, fuck. Fuck with feeling maybe but Oscar wants to see you enjoying sex with another man. That's what we give him. You engaged in sex with another man. We do that here, at your apartment. What we do when we're together at my apartment may well be something completely different."

"Sounds perfect. Couldn't have put it better. Just make me squeal with delight as often as you like. So what was your idea?"

"Your bedroom doors are on lift off hinges. If we remove this bedroom door then Oscar will know he can watch whatever we are doing in this room. No barrier equals a happy husband. Equals more time for us."

I had a big smile on my face, I could feel it making my toes curl and my pussy wet.

"Great! An idea? How about we get a short length of chain and put it across the doorway? You can watch all you like but from behind the chain?"

### ### ###

Jason and I met Oscar at the station. We'd been to the beach, eaten and had an hour in bed beforehand. I was full of Jason's spunk and had his taste on my lips. I wasn't wearing any underwear either, Jason's slutty suggestion. It worked to perfection. I really felt like a slut! Not only was Jason's spunk on my thighs but also the juices of my current arousal. My nipples were very noticeable through the thin summer dress.

Walking the few hundred metres through the streets, on Jason's arm with only a thin, short summer dress between my nudity and the whole of the city had me buzzing with excitement. For a little while I worried about the breeze lifting my hem and showing my bare, smooth pussy to passers by. Even before we were halfway to the station I'd ceased to care. I was in full slut mode, with Jason.

Oscar gave me a giant bouquet of flowers, went to kiss me, thought better of it and asked Jason if he may. I could have kicked him but then I could have kissed him. He was happily being the diminutive Cuckold and I, at last, realised that I was giving him what he wanted, no, needed. In return I was getting what I needed. Jason gave his permission and we kissed on the cheek after Oscar had shaken his hand.

### ### ###

"Good evening Mrs. Orlando."

"Good evening Irene, Jason, Oscar."

I showed Oscar the new setup. I pointed out that the chain across my bedroom door was not to prevent him watching but to prevent him entering, without express permission. He seemed delighted. We then showed him his new bedroom. Again he was delighted, particularly with the little sign. Leaving Oscar to settle into his new bedroom I took Jason back towards ours.

With the thrill of walking to the station partially dressed and showing my husband the new arrangements that his fantasy required, I was ready for anything, including having sex with another man while my husband watched. I was wet and I was exceedingly horny. I needed some cock.

We hadn't even reached our bedroom entrance when I stopped Jason, knelt before him and removed his shorts and underpants. His cock was as eager as my pussy. With a soft moan of anticipation I swiped my tongue across the top of his helmet catching the dribble of pre-cum before it escaped.

Totally ignoring my husband standing less than 2 metres away I started to feed Jason's big, fat cock into my mouth and further down my throat than I'd managed before.

"There's a good girl," murmured Jason appreciatively, "getting better every time. Soon you'll be able to take it all."

Nodding enthusiastically I backed off gasping for air. At least I hadn't gagged. That had been a terrible problem the first few times. Jason undressed himself while I enjoyed his cock. I had no idea what my Cuck husband was doing, nor did I care.

"Mouth? Face? Tits? Pussy?"

I nodded for each. Jason laughed delightedly and slipped the thin dress straps from my shoulders. I shook my head.

"No, pull it off over my head," I suggested as I came up for air.

Using only my eager mouth on Jason's hard cock I used both hands to work my short dress up to my waist. Jason took over scrunching it up in his hands and at the next gasp of air he lifted it up and off displaying my naked body to the Cuck whilst I continued sucking energetically on my Lover's big fat cock.

### ### ###

I didn't put on a show for my husband's pleasure, I played with Jason's cock for his pleasure and my delight. My husband didn't exist. Having Jason's permission to play the slut I drove my earlier worries into a dark corner of my mind and made the dirty noises of total enjoyment and worship as I teased and played with Jason's engorged cock. Pleasing Jason and enjoying his magnificent cock was not first and foremost, it was the only thing on my mind. I only had eyes for Jason and looked up into his as often as possible.

That I made a better job of playing with Jason's cock than previously was entirely due to five very enjoyable nights spent playing, pleasing and practising. I edged my Lover to perfection. Swallowing his first load I carefully aimed the rest over my naked body before taking the last little drop back into my mouth. I opened my mouth to show Jason what a good slut I was, as all loving women should and didn't even glance at my husband.

### ### ###

Jason helped me to my feet. I pressed my breasts hard against his toned body, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. We kissed, ate each other's faces while he grabbed my bum and pressed my pussy onto his big, fat cock. We released each other reluctantly. He carefully unhooked the chain and handed me through into our bedroom. He followed, pointedly re-hooked the chain and turned to find me already laid in the middle of the big bed. He grinned wickedly and shook his head.

"You, young lady, are going to fuck my face until I say stop. Geddup."

Getting to my feet I balanced precariously on the springy mattress and waited until he was in position. '69' with Jason's head nearest the door. The wimp could watch how a real man pleasured his woman! Jason got himself comfortable and I lowered my dripping pussy onto his face.

"Show me what a good girl likes to do with her man's face, Princess,"

A good girl gets her legs as wide as she can to ensure as much of her greedy pussy is in close contact with her man's face. She moves her pussy around ensuring every part of her man's face is covered with her juices then seeks out his nose, with her clit. When she finds it she just has to grind her swollen clitty back and forth on his nose. When she cums, and if she doesn't cum quite quickly she isn't doing it right, then her man's tongue needs to be able to lap up her juices as she floods his face. Just as men like to give girls facials, girls love giving men facials.

Once she's cum a good girl always spreads the new juices over her man, chin to forehead and all over his cheeks. Next to get seriously fucked is her pussy, also with his nose, while her man enjoys stroking her perineum and if she's really lucky, her bum hole. Orgasm's are very much required, the harder and louder the better and with less than a weeks experience I was climaxing hard, fast and frequently.

Having shown Jason what good girls do and reached so many wonderful orgasms in the process, I collapsed onto his naked body. I wasn't going to be allowed to rest for many moments. As soon as I was laid flat Jason, bless him, took over control of my body. His nose fucked my clitty, he moved me and his tongue fucked my pussy whilst his fingers kept everything open and eager for him. When I came he spread my juices over my thighs. His fingers started to explore, driving my clitty wild with desire and probing deeper into my sopping wet pussy at every opportunity. Eventually he let me rest and my head flopped down to rest on his upper thighs where his rapidly recovering cock was waiting in ambush.

The previously softening and sucked clean cock, was no longer soft but stiffening quickly. A little dribble of pre-cum was oozing from the eye-of-cock. It looked untidy so I wiped it away, with my tongue only to discover even more when I looked again. There was nothing for it but to put the poor leaking cock into my mouth and hope it got better soon. My lips and tongue did their level best to prevent any spillage. To be certain I pushed the still slightly flaccid cock deeper into my mouth until the head was well into my throat. My man sighed contentedly.

"Fuck that feels so gooood!" he sighed.

That made me chuckle with delight, not rampant hard admittedly but still further down my throat than ever before. The chuckle also helped as he groaned excitedly. His cock started to grow quickly. I had to back off, unable to take anything like all of it so quickly.

"Don't you dare make me cum, you cock-sucking Slut! Sit on me. Ride me cowgirl!"

Hearing Jason call me a Slut made me even wetter. Cock-sucking! I'd never even considered sucking Oscar's cock but then he'd never considered eating my pussy. His loss. Riding Jason's cock cowgirl wasn't as easy as just sitting up and turning around. Jason had to do the moving if Oscar was to see his magnificent, fat, long cock stretching my under used pussy and driving into me the whole length. We manoeuvred carefully, there was no rush. The longer it took the better as far as I was concerned. If Jason lost just a little firmness I could go back down on him and enjoy bringing him back to full fucking strength.

"Better get that back down your throat, Slut, I want to make you scream for mercy when I ram that into your slutty cunt!"

Couldn't have been better if we'd rehearsed it. A very quick glance in Oscar's direction showed him naked and playing with his cock. Thrusting my open mouth down onto Jason's growing cock I kept pushing down and swallowing rapidly as I tried to take even more. Laying head to toe it was an easier angle, with Jason's cock pointing up his body, so it went deeper, quicker. No gagging but I got close to choking. Laughing silently with delight I eased off, grabbed a lung full of air and tried again. Not so far, Jason's cock was growing fast. I stroked it lovingly and licked around the exposed, angry, head then had one last attempt. Way too big to take it all.

"Need this big fucking cock deep in my cunt, Lover!"

Swinging around swiftly I straddled Jason's hips and held his throbbing cock head against my pussy lips. My back was towards my husband, he could see me wiping Jason's cock back and forth between my dripping pussy lips. I stopped with his cock head nestling at the entrance to my gaping fuck hole. Widening my knees I felt the cock head easing into me.

"Fuck me Lover! Fill my greedy cunt with your massive cock!" I cried delightedly as I pushed downwards.

Jason drove his hips up at the same time and I felt my pussy lips stretching wide to accommodate his driving cock.

"Ohhh yeahhhh, FUCK!" I shouted loud as my clitty mashed against his pelvic bone.

I came instantly. I wasn't used to Jason driving into me so hard and fast and I hoped never to get too used to it either. He grabbed my tits and mauled them roughly which kept my orgasm rolling. I rose on his cock as he lifted me up. We paused and as I pushed down he pulled me down harder by my tits and rammed his hips upwards forcibly.