Irene's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! You bastard!"

"You love it, Slut! Tell me you need my cock driving hard into your cunt!"

"I love it! Love your fat cock stretching me wide and driving into my womb. Fuck me hard, fill my slut pussy with spunk. Breed me, you bastard. Fill my womb with your seed. Give me your baby!"

Jason pounded into my pussy like a man possessed, I drove down onto his cock as eagerly. I just kept cumin and cumin. Jason was soaked. The bed was soaked. My tits were aching, my pussy was sore and I was in heaven. Jason had never fucked me so hard, it was wonderful.

Falling onto his chest I placed my arms either side of his head and leaned in to kiss him lovingly. We smooched, murmuring sweet nothings into each others ear while I contentedly slid back and forth on his glorious cock. The long, slow strokes whipping my juices of our lust into a foamy cream. I giggled.

"What?"

"I was just wondering if Oscar could see what your cock is doing with my juices," I whispered, "Ahrrr!"

"Why don't you ask him?"

"... Oscar, can you see what my Lover's cock is doing in my pussy? That's not his sperm that's leaking out of me it's the juices of my lust for him. His cock is whipping it into a frothy mix of lust and passion. It's dripping out of my pussy and on to his big, beautiful, balls then onto our bed... ohhhhh, FUCK! I'm cumin, again!"

I was in a frenzy of lust, driving myself backwards and forwards on his untiring cock.

"Ahrrrrr! ... should ... that... happen...?" I panted with exhaustion close to Jason's ear.

"You cumin? Of course it should, silly. Means we're doing it right," he chuckled.

"Not that, silly yourself, I had a cum just thinking about Oscar watching your cock sliding into my pussy then a big cum when I asked if he could see the effect it was having. That's... that's ..."

"Being an exhibitionist?"

"Or a right slut?"

"How about a right exhibitionist slut? Covers all eventualities. On your back, Slut, legs open wide."I'm gonna fuck you hard."

I rolled sideways onto my back and did as instructed. My right leg dangled over the side of the bed. Jason got to his knees, grabbed the nearest ankle and hauled me into the middle of the big bed.

"Pillow!" he demanded as he lifted both of my ankles onto his shoulder, "Lift."

I lifted and watched delightedly as he shoved the fat pillow under my bum and adjusted my position.

"Open wide!"

Keeping my ankles high I swung my legs apart and reached down to hold my swollen labia as far apart as I could, fully exposing my pussy for his inspection and delight. Reaching down with one hand he guided his cock head into the the gaping hole and pushed a little deeper. I knew what was coming and, resting my lower calves back on his shoulders, I reached out towards him with both hands. I was about to get taken, fucked without mercy. He took hold of my wrist like a trapeze artist would and I tried my best to hold onto him in the same way. Time to relax and go with the pleasure of the pain that he was about to inflict on my willing body.

He smiled sweetly then jerked hard on my arms. I screamed with joy as his cock head drove hard against my cervix. Moving back he paused briefly then rammed his cock forward hard. Another scream of pain and pleasure burst from my lips as the approaching orgasm started to build. On his third attack on my cervix he leaned forward pushing my legs backwards towards my head. My bottom rolled up and off the pillow, his grip on my wrist tightened then his cock head assaulted my womb magnificently. The orgasms started to roll. I climaxed gloriously on his next thrust and continued as he released my wrists and placed his hands on the headboard behind me. I was nearly folded in two and Jason was laying straight out on top of me, his feet firmly against the footboard as he used it to continue to drive his cock hard against my cervix.

He stopped at exactly the right time. He always knew when to stop, just after that point when I thought about asking. He left his cock buried to the root while I finished off my shakes and shudders and was finally able to open my eyes.

He was smiling down at me. I smiled contentedly back. He let me rest and recover, with his cock still buried deep inside me.

"You still haven't cum," I said at length and loud enough for my husband to hear.

"Next time, if you remember your lines," he chuckled.

I knew my lines perfectly. He was going to make me work for his seed, milk his cock with my pussy muscles.

"On your knees, bitch. Gimme your slutty pussy from behind."

Leaning to one side I positioned myself diagonally across the bed and clambered excitedly to my knees. A perfect line of sight for my husband to watch me driving my pussy hard onto my Lover's throbbing cock until he filled me with spunk.

Jason got into position between my parted legs. Reaching back, between my legs, I grabbed his cock urgently and pulled it towards my swollen, gaping pussy, leaving it resting at the entrance to my own, personal man cave. Exactly where my man belonged, deep inside my cave.

Jason eased in carefully. He penetrated a lot further in the doggy position. I didn't want slow and loving. I was in full bitch slut mode. I needed to be fucked, hard no matter how much it hurt. Ramming my pussy hard back, driving his majestic cock as deep as it could possibly go, I screamed my release.

"Fuck yesssss! Fill me with spunk. Fuck me hard and deep."

Jason took a firm hold on my hips, I raised my head high and shouted my ecstasy as my Lover took me forcefully and gloriously. I needed that spunk inside me. Now! Not in half an hour delaying everything as we played and pleasured each other. A good hard fucking and a pussy full of spunk was required. I concentrated on my pelvic floor muscles.

"You dirty Slut. You really want a spunk filled pussy fast don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yesssss."

Two minutes later and after a couple of massive, urgent climaxes of my own I felt my Lover falter a fraction. Renewing my efforts I encouraged harder and faster.

"Pussy full or...?" he panted.

"Pussy full, fill me with your seed!"

Two final hard, deep thrusts and Jason held me hard back on his cock. His cock head pushed hard into my cervix. I felt his ejaculation as individual spurts as they hosed the entrance to my womb. I was so tightly packed with pumping cock there was no other place for his seed to go except up into my womb. If only...

Collapsing my head and shoulders onto the bed I glanced in the big mirror doors of the wardrobe. Jason's head was hanging, his chin almost on his chest. We were both shattered even Oscar was leaning exhaustedly against the door frame. Jason and I sort of rolled sideways so that we were laid on the bed with his cock still buried in my pussy. We were spooned at the hips but he was laying back giving his cock the best angle to stay deep inside me. We got comfortable then I squeezed my muscles. His cock twitched in response.

### ### ###

I must have dozed off because when I next opened my eyes the room was in darkness. The hallway light was off and my husband wasn't standing in the doorway. I could still feel a cock in my pussy though and gave another loving squeeze. It twitched.

"Feel better?"

"What time is it? How long did I sleep?"

"It's five to midnight. Oscar turned the light off about twenty minutes ago."

"Not yet midnight? On a Friday night? The night is still young and so are you. Got anything left in the tank for your poor, greedy little slut?" I giggled quietly.

I felt Jason's cock slide back a little then slide gently forward again, a couple of times.

"I'll take that as a yes then?"

"Want to turn the bedside lights on?"

"Just in case Oscar isn't asleep yet?"

"Seems a pity to reduce your pleasure unnecessarily."

"mmmm, that's just rude."

"Yes, but then I love you being rude."

He drove his cock hard home to prove his point. I came, instantly and quite loudly, then tapped the base of the touch-sensitive bedside light once. The gentle light didn't reach the corners of the room but lit the bed nicely. Jason did the same with the other light and we made love tenderly in the soft, romantic lighting while my husband stood quietly, leaning on the door frame and stroking his silly little willy.

### ### ###

I was just about to enjoy a high protein breakfast, the contents of my Lover's balls, when my husband walked into the kitchen. He was naked. Jason and I were also naked to be fair but Jason had a cock worth looking at any time of day and apparently I had a body that Jason liked to look at. On the other hand my husband had shown little interest in doing anything with my body other than look at it and his cock wasn't worth the effort of even turning one's head.

"Oscar, please don't ruin what could be a very enjoyable day. Go and put some underpants on at least. I really don't want to see your feeble little willy more than necessary."

Jason was on the verge of unloading down my throat when he returned, suitably attired. I eased the unspent cock from my mouth and my Lover helped me stand then helped me to sit on the breakfast table. Laying back I put the soles of my feet together and swung my knees apart. I called Oscar to stand before me.

"See this, husband," I said harshly as I opened my swollen pussy lips to display the gaping hole beneath, "this is what a pussy looks like when it's been fucked hard all night. Now move aside, wimp, Jason is now going to demonstrate how my pussy got to be in this condition and in future he will keep it wet, swollen, gaping and eager for more whenever he, or I want. You will not get your feeble little cock anywhere near it ever again. You understand?"

Jason stepped in close, lifted my legs so that they ran all the way up his naked body. I hooked my heels over his shoulder and felt his cock head just probing my greedy fuck hole.

"Well?"

"Yes, Irene, Darling. I fully understand, sorry."

"I am NOT your Darling, I'm your wife. The one you gave away, remember? Now move away. Give my Lover room to work his magic. I need some real cock!"

Oscar moved but remained so that he could watch perfectly well. That pleased me. I smiled then winked cheekily at Jason who responded by sliding his cock gently into my slightly sore pussy. Once it was buried the full length inside me he paused, put his hands firmly at the top of my thighs and held me firm.

"Spunky pussy?"

"Yes please."

"You know what you need to do!"

Wrapping my fingers over the end of the kitchen table I held on tight while starting my pelvic floor exercises, as recommended by my thoughtful Lover. Jason fucked me with the energy of a new day following a few hours sleep, gently and tenderly, to start with.

"A spunky pussy?"

"Please."

"Are you going to wear panties when we go sightseeing?"

"No."

"That's just plain rude!"

"You enjoy plain rude. Now fuck me proper and fill me your nice warm baby making juice."

Five minutes, and countless orgasm's later Jason held me tight against the root of his cock and systematically pumped his seed directly into the entrance to my womb. It felt absolutely wonderful. The perfect way to start a weekend with my Lover. A glance towards my husband showed him utterly exhausted with his hand inside his underpants. We hadn't finished. My husband wanted to watch me enjoying sex with another man, that is what he was going to get, dirty, wonderful, gloriously filthy sex.

Jason carefully eased his cock out of my dripping cunt and stepped back. I closed my legs tight while Jason presented his dripping cock to my mouth. I licked and sucked it clean before he returned it to my pussy. Back and forth he went, each time I opened wide giving him access then closed tight to prevent any loss. Soon I was clean inside, as much as his magnificent cock could achieve. He bent to inspect his workmanship lovingly sucking my swollen pussy into his mouth, teasing my clitty until I climaxed again.

Oscar was delighted to prepare breakfast for three while Jason and I showered. We ate breakfast naked, as you would expect.

### ### ###

We were on the tour bus on our way to Park Guell with a stop at La Sagrada Familia. It was a lovely sunny day. The bus was full and Jason and I were right at the back on the upper, open deck with me trying to give a commentary on the less important aspects on the route while still bubbling with excitement from the breakfast scene and the night before. It was completely silly, I'm buzzing away like a little schoolgirl on her first date and Jason is young enough to be my son! It didn't really matter what I was saying because every one on the bus was wearing headsets so couldn't hear, or so I thought. I'd asked Jason if he was OK with how I'd behaved and should I really have got such a kick out of having Oscar present. Bless him, he put on his psychologist hat.

"Is this something we should discuss on my couch rather than the upper deck of a tour bus?" he asked sternly.

I was just about to answer along the lines of 'if we're on a couch we won't be talking too much' when the woman sitting in front of us turned around with a great big smile on her face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," she said with a chuckle, "couldn't help overhearing but your tour guide bit is so much better than on these silly gadgets. As to your string of questions, if I may? I'd like to say you sound like a very lucky girl..."

Girl? Hardly but I wasn't going to complain. She was older than me, but not much and obviously doing the tourist thing with her son.

"I like the girl bit," I laughed.

"We're all girls, while we're young enough to enjoy a bit. Isn't that right, Carlos?"

Carlos turned in his seat and smiled. About the same age as Jason, give or take.

"Certainly is Darling," he kissed her on the cheek, "and you'll be a girl for a good few years yet, my Sweet."

I looked straight into her laughing eyes and smiled.

"And I'm hoping Jason will keep me girly for a few years yet, also," I told her kissing Jason on the cheek.

"I'm Maria," she said reaching her hand over the seat back.

"And I'm Irene," I said taking her hand.

"As I was saying..." she started again.

"Ummm, we're just getting to La Sagrada Familia, you'll probably be wanting to get off here, for a while?"

"We can catch it later. Much more fun talking with you I think."

"Or we can all get off, grab a coffee, listen to Irene telling us all about it, get to know each other then continue together for a while?" suggested my man.

### ### ###

Armed with four coffees we found a spot to stand together in La Placa de la Sagrada Familia where we could see a fair amount and talk together without needing to shout.

"As I was saying, from what we inadvertently overheard, it seems as if you are the lucky wife of a happy cuckold. This is situation he wanted not one that you created, is that correct?" Maria asked delicately.

"Exactly that. Something he's wanted for many years, probably even before we married, I've recently come to realise."

"And being a good wife you refused at every turn? I'm thinking the sex wasn't that good with your husband? Forgive me asking?"

That made me smile.

"Sex was effectively non existent. When it did happen it was over in moments."

"But last night and this morning he watched? First time? And you seemed to have enjoyed it immensely?"

"Our first time with her husband watching was last night but we've been building up to it for a month, with his full knowledge, no, encouragement. We played, on the beach, with him present the first day we met. Chemistry does that sometimes. He went away on a business trip last Sunday night and, with his full knowledge we have spent every night together since," explained Jason succinctly.

"And now you, Irene, are concerned that you shouldn't have enjoyed it quite so much as you did? Or did I misunderstand?"

"Sounds very much like the voice of experience talking here," observed Jason wryly.

"Yes, in a way. Everyone we meet thinks that Carlos is my son but as you will have realised he's my Lover. My husband is the cuckold but, unlike yours, it wasn't of his choosing. The only hole my husband was interested in was surrounded by green. Like you, when he did deign to join me in bed it was a total waste of time, over before I even got warmed up. I met Carlos. He was only interested in getting in one hole, my one," she chuckled delightedly, "My husband refused to give me a divorce, he needed respectability not an ex-wife. I needed Carlos and his loving touch. Carlos moved into my house and my bed. My husband accepts the situation or I file for divorce. Carlos and I are not inhibited in his presence. He never complains. I think he gets some strange kick out of it. He knows the solution."

"So I'm a lucky girl because my husband wants me to cuckold him? Not unlucky because he doesn't want me for himself?"

"Exactly, consider, you could be married to a pig, like my husband. Has no interest in you as anything but somebody to call 'wife'. He's probably never bothered to try and please you sexually, himself, just tries to force you into the arms of another for his own perverse pleasure.

So, you're very lucky. You have the advantages of being a 'wife' but also the freedom to enjoy young Jason here. Add to that the reality of the extra pleasure you derive from having sex in the presence of your husband AND the pleasure your doing so gives him. You've got a win/win relationship.

So, IMHO I suggest that if even thinking about your husband watching gives you a better orgasm then go for it, wholeheartedly. I suspect that Jason's only concern is that you enjoy sex with him. Would you object if her head increased her sexual pleasures, Jason?"

Jason roared with laughter.

"If you knew what I had her doing before we finally got to go to bed together you really wouldn't need to ask that question."

"Go on," she teased interestedly.

"La Sagrada Familia; Antoni Gaudi's incredible creation was started in 1884...," I started bringing much merriment to the three of them.

### ### ###

We spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon with Maria and Carlos and learned a great deal about keeping Oscar happy and content while having a great time ourselves. We left them with ideas for other sights to see and the information that we were going to the nudist beach later.

Maria looked Jason up and down dirtily and grinned. I didn't look at Carlos with any particular interest.

"Before we part," said Maria as I was kissing her goodbye, "remember, keep your husband involved but not included at all times."

I gave her a look that quite clearly said 'pardon me?'.

"Ask your husband what you should wear to meet Jason. Maybe he can 'prepare' you, if you know what I mean and Jason likes you smooth? He might want to buy you things so that you can please your Lover. Let him watch as often as you can but keep some time for yourselves. I suggest you exclude him from actually getting involved in your love making. If you fancy a second man I'll lend you Carlos," she giggled naughtily, "but only if you'll lend me Jason. Be good, for each other, and sod the world!" she ended happily.

After our discussions with Maria we realised that, contrary to what Oscar might think, he, Oscar, actually held the whip hand. Jason and I were able to be together because my Husband allowed, no, encouraged it. If Jason and I were to be able to stay together then we had to ensure that Oscar obtained continual pleasure from the arrangement.

We had a long talk as we wandered slowly back to his apartment.

### ### ###

The beach is always busy on sunny Saturday afternoons and that day wasn't any different. We went back to Jason's where he filled me to overflowing with a fresh supply of delicious spunk then we headed for the beach. Oscar was waiting with the beach rug nicely organised.