Iris Ch. 02

Story Info
Dinner. Walk. Kiss.
1.1k words
4
6.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it's funny how you can let your life get transformed into something radically different than you're used to, and, in retrospect, you know that it's still perfect and just what you need.

I'd met Kristen in class, and we hit it off right away. Fast friends. It wasn't long before I learned that she wasn't just a "mom" returning to school. She was a mom with five kids, a "husband" (Thomas) and a "wife" (Vicky). It wasn't the thing she'd lead the conversation with, but she wasn't ashamed of it either. As long as you were respectful, she'd answer just about any question you asked. I asked, "How did you guys get together?". She said she met Vicky, got to know her, and Vicky invited her over for dinner with her boyfriend, Thomas. Over time, they got more comfortable with each other. One night, probably after too much wine, they got comfortable enough to be intimate with each other.

It didn't take long, she said, but both she and Vicky got pregnant about the same time. So, they had a choice. They could go their separate ways. One of them could marry Thomas and the other could be a single mom. She and Vicky could marry if they moved to the right state at the time, but that would leave Thomas out... and they weren't going to do that. So, they stayed together and built their family - man, woman, and woman.

Near the end of the semester, Kristen & I were having coffee and discussing the next semester. We'd both scheduled two of the same classes, so we were excited to be able to see each other on a regular basis. Given that our relationship was going to continue, Kristen asked, "Given what you know about my history with Vicky & Thomas, I understand if you want to say, 'No', but I've spoken so much about them to you, and to you about them, that I'd like to invite you to dinner with Vicky, Thomas, and me. What do you think?"

"Will the kids be there?"

"No. The kids will be at grandma's. Sometimes, we need a night alone."

I smiled. "I'd love to."

The first meeting, I was nervous, but everything was wonderful. Vicky and Thomas were charming, and any nervousness vanished. I saw plenty of pictures of the kids, and Vicky talked about them as much as Kristen did (which was a lot). Thomas was willing to talk about them, but he said he much preferred listen to Vicky & Kristen tell the stories. He was, however, more than willing to ask me about myself. Where I was from... my family... my studies... my personal life. He already knew most of it (because I shared with Kristen, and Kristen shares everything with Thomas & Vicky), but he listened to me intently.

By the end of the night, I was happy to be with these people and sorry to have to leave. As we kissed on both cheeks, I knew this wasn't the last time we'd see each other.

Kristen drove me to campus, and we talked to whole way.

I expected her to drop me near my dorm and I'd walk. She insisted on parking and walking me. "You're walking me to my door?"

She smiled. "Do you mind?" There was a glint in her eyes that made me smile.

"Not at all." I smiled. Excited.

The walk to my dorm was almost silent, but that was OK. We were just walking. We were with each other. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much that I reach for Kristen's' hand. It was a natural thing. I'd had the desire to hold the hand of a woman that wasn't my mother or sister, but this was just right.

She smiled. Looked at me. Squeezed back.

In all, it was probably a ten minute walk, but it went by quickly. Soon, we were in front of my dorm, looking at each other, knowing we had to part.

"Did you have fun tonight," she asked.

"I did. Now I have faces to associate with names, and they're better than anything I ever imagined."

Kristen smiled this adorable smile that said, "That's exactly what I wanted." Then, she squeezed me hand in that way that says, "I don't want to, but I need to go."

Now, keep in mind that Kristen's walked me to my dorm before. It's on the way to the parking lot when walking from class. So, this wasn't a first. What was a first was that I was on a date. I was on a date with Kristen. I was on a date with Vicky. I was on a date with Thomas.

"Before you go, I need to give you something." I stepped closer and put my arms over her shoulders to pull her closer. I kissed her on both cheeks as I did both Vicky & Thomas. Then, I paused and kissed her lips. "That's for Thomas." I did it again. "That's for Vicky." I kissed her cheeks a third time. "And this is for you." I held the kiss on her lips longer than the rest so she knew I wasn't just being cordial or polite.

Kristen's eyes were closed. They were blissful. She was radiant.

Then she scrunched them up and asked a question a though she expected to be turned down. "Would you be willing to come to dinner next week too... but maybe stay the night?"

I caressed her cheek. "Would I be able to kiss you goodnight like this?"

"Sure. If you felt like it."

I smiled. "Would I be expected to kiss Vicky & Thomas like this?"

"No, but you could if you felt like it."

I kissed her again. "Would you like it if I kissed Thomas and Vicky like this?"

She whispered, "Yes" and smiled.

"Yes. I would love to come over next weekend and stay the night. The kids? Grandma's?"

"Yes. Grandma's."

"OK. I'll have some studying to do, but I'd love to stay over."

It took us another 10 minutes to part, but after Vicky sent Kristen a text that said, "Are you making out with a co-ed? Come home and tell us about it!", we went our separate ways.

I went to bed after Kristen called to let me know she got home OK. I thought about the night. I remembered the excited look in Vicky's eyes. I remembered how intently Thomas listened to me. I remembered the touch of Kristen's hands.

It's intoxicating when you realize that people like you more than a friend. The promise of that being true with three people who've built a family together and being excited by it sent me to sleep happier than I've been in a long time.