Irish Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is an incredible evening of food and conversation. I learned about Danny growing up in Ireland and Andrea's childhood in Madison. Danny was extremely close to Ciaras parents, having all grown up together in Malahide, north of Dublin along the coast. Dannys accent is much thicker than C's and with his baritone voice the r's roll like thunder when he speaks.

Danny is much more lively at home than when he is working at the bar. While I had seen him occasionally loosen up at the bar, tonight he was in his element. Boisterous, open, ready with a story at any moment. Yet willing to genuinely listen to those around him. He has a deep powerful laugh that takes over the space when he allows himself to get going. It is easy to see why Andrea had fallen for him and you could see the genuine love they still have for each other.

The night comes to an end too soon. Ciara needing to get back to her place and my needing to get back and prepare for work tomorrow. So, we say goodbye to our generous hosts and get on the road back into town. Ciara had taken a ride share into the restaurant where we met for lunch, so I drive her back to her place above Danny's and then I head back to my place.

At home, I still smell her fragrance on my clothes. The light scent of cherry blossoms tickles my nose. I don't know if the fragrance still lingers or if it is just my imagination running wild. Either way, it did everything for my sex drive. It continues to shift into higher gears as I think about my day with Ciara. I don't want to damage the friendship that we are building together. I have no intent on doing anything with her that would jeopardize that relationship. But I can't ignore the feelings crashing thru my body. Each wave heightening the sexual tension within.

My mind imagines being with her. I let that vision settle in as I lay in bed. The moon providing just enough light, allowing me to see the shape of my body as I looked down, making the mood that much more erotic for me. I could see my breasts gently rise and fall as my fingers found my nipples already stretching away from my smallish mounds. They are already sensitive as I begin to run lazy patterns around them. Occasionally grazing them with the tip of my fingernails. With each small touch against the stiffening protrusions sending an electric shock thru my body.

I imagine her hot breath on my nipples, her leaning in to gently lick and suckle on my stiffening nubs. My hands continue to lazily explore my breasts and I continue to tease my increasingly tender nipples. When aroused, my nips get quite large, oversized for my modest sized breasts. And they are definitely aroused, standing at attention, with every nerve ending contained within them lit up and overcharged. I eventually begin to grab each nipple and slightly twist the protrusion while pulling them away from my breasts. This action only heightening the sexual tension coursing thru my body.

I imagine C's hands drifting down my body. Her hands slipping from my breasts and gliding down my sides, exploring my stomach and coming back up to further pleasure my breasts. My fingers become hers as they explore my body. The fingertips glancing across my lips, coming back to suck on the index finger before going back to tease my nipples. With each gentle pull of my nipples my pussy becomes more excited. I begin to leak profusely from my sex.

My thong is soaked thru as my hands finally find their way down to my sodden pussy. In one swift move, I strip them down my legs and kicked them off the bed. Finally exposed, my scent mixed with the lingering cherry blossom fragrance with my mind creating vivid images of C between my legs, her hair tickling my thighs, her tongue reaching out to explore me. Two fingers ran along the lips of my sex, spreading the lubrication. My clit was engorged and poking thru the hood as my thumb found it and began light strokes. Soon, I allowed two fingers to spread my lower lips and enter.

At first, the strokes of my fingers were slow, feeling the slickness within and the pressure of my tunnel wrapped around them. But I couldn't contain the growing need and the fingers quickly began crashing between my lower lips, faster and faster curling up to hit my g-spot. My head was thrashing from side to side and my free hand took turns moving from breast to breast, pulling and twisting my nipples. My mind's eye saw C between my legs, looking up at me, those green eyes holding my gaze. With that image seared into my mind, I cum. I cum harder than I had ever cum before. My body shaking and trembling. My back arching up off the mattress. I see fireworks exploding behind my closed eyelids as my body succumbs to the orgasm ripping thru my body. The fingers continuing to dip into me, slowing down to allow my body to come down from the heights I'd just reached. My chest rapidly rising and falling as I try to catch my breath.

I fall to sleep with dreamy visions of Ciara climbing back up my body and cuddling with me. Holding me, spooning me as I drift off content and at peace.

*****

October

*****

"C, Halloween is next week. Are you still on for the party at Anna's?" I asked as she leaned on the bar across from me.

Anna, yes Anna from work, is throwing a big Halloween bash. Normally, she doesn't invite people from work, but she and I had gotten even closer after I started on as a full-timer. Outside of C, she is probably the closest friend I have in town. I feel privileged that she considers me close enough to be invited to her party. I had asked about bringing Ciara along for the fun and Anna had readily accepted.

"Oh, yes, I'm looking forward to this bash. You better than anyone know the schedule I've been under. Time for this girl to cut loose a little and have some fun."

Ciara is behind the bar at Danny's and I am sitting across from her. As I gaze into her eyes, I lose myself for a moment. I am definitely attracted to this woman, but I knew I could never broach that subject with her. While I love being around her, there is a growing weariness of knowing that I will never be able to touch her the way I want to touch her. Never kiss her the way I truly want to kiss her.

Shaking it off, I continue the conversation. "Anna's made it clear that costumes are required. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to go as. Witch, nurse, Bo-Beep? What're you going to do?"

"I'm still a poor college student," she said, batting her eye lashes and laughing! As mine roll back into my head, she continued, "I've been thinking the Black Widow."

Holy shit, she would make an exceptional Black Widow. Skintight black bodysuit, that blonde hair, her green eyes, she would be a knockout!

"So does that mean I should go as Captain Marvel?" I chuckle as I say it, not being totally serious.

"I like that - two powerful females arrive and kick ass! We would so rule that party."

"C, I was joking, I don't even know if I could find that costume on short notice."

"Hold on, I know some people back in New York." With that she whips out her phone and taps away. Whoever it is appears to be responding because she chuckles and continues tapping away on her phone. Before I know it, she's sliding her phone back into her pocket and looking at me, "well that's that, costume will be on its way shortly and here in plenty of time for the party."

"What? How the hell did you do that!" My mouth must be hanging open in rightful astonishment.

"One of Dad's clients owns the company that makes a lot of those costumes. That's how I got my costume. I happen to be good friends with his daughter Tammy. I simply asked for a small favor. Tammy's awesome, you'd like her. She's a bit of a wild child, but she's as loyal as they come. If you're her friend, she will walk thru fire for you."

"Wow! How much do I owe her for this little favor?"

"Not one penny. She'll have them write it off somehow so enjoy!"

"That is so cool. You are going to have to introduce me to your friends."

"Well, not all of their families own stuff like that."

We continue the conversation between Ciara tending her customers. It's a busy night at Danny's, but not so busy that we couldn't chat thru the night until she had to start closing down the bar. I of course being the last person she kicked out as she locked the doors. I must admit, I enjoy these nights. The two of us have an easy banter and we can chat about all sorts of things while talking over the bar.

Halloween Night

C and I arrive at the party around 9:30, we've taken a ride share from Danny's where I had left my car. The party had officially started at 9, so we were not too late and had planned it that way as others would be there, things would be moving, and we really didn't know anyone beyond Anna. Our hostess, Anna, saw us as we entered and made her way over to us. I have to admit she was looking pretty hot tonight.

Anna has dressed as Jean Grey. The costume is skintight and does nothing to hide her curves. She has long red hair that reaches down to her butt and she is wearing it full and loose with waves cascading thru the hair. Her black pants are molded to every muscle of her legs, the ribbed black shirt stretches across her abs and breasts. Her massive breasts are on full display under the skintight material. The shirt is emblazoned with a large X within a golden circle. The belt she is wearing has a buckle fashioned with the same X within a circle.

I'm not used to seeing Anna dress this provocatively and I stand in awe at the raw sexuality she is displaying. And it's not just me. Others in the room openly stare at her as she glides across the room to greet us. There is a mix of women and men mingling in groups in the living room, I can also see groups headed down the hall. Thru the opening into the kitchen are more people mingling together.

"Nat, C thanks for coming! You haven't missed much." She raises her voice slightly, "Everyone, this is Natalia and Ciara. Natalia and Ciara, this is everyone!"

Lowering her voice, she leans in and gives me a kiss on the cheek and then does the same with Ciara. "There's beer, wine and stuff for mixers in the kitchen. Along with various munchies. The dining room has been transformed into a dance floor. All I ask is that nobody goes up to the second floor."

With that she ushers us back to the group she had been talking with when we entered. "Nat, C, this is Carol, Tanner, Cynthia, Steve and Bobbie. Everyone, this is Nat, she works with me and her friend Ciara."

Everyone made do with the standard hellos and then Cynthia asked, "so Ciara, Anna called you C, do you have a preference?"

"No, not really, most everyone ends up calling me C after a while, well everyone except my family."

Cynthia continued, "you sound like you have an Irish accent. How'd you end up here in the States?"

With that the conversation flowed. Everyone made us feel welcome. Towards the end of the night, we were talking with another couple that Anna had introduced us to, Emma and Georgia. The conversation had been going on for a while when Georgia asked, "So, how long have you two been a couple."

Ciara jumped in immediately, "Oh, no, Georgia, we're not a couple, just the closest of friends." As she was answering, I felt myself blush.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I just assumed that the two of you were a couple by the way you were treating each other. Sorry, but you just seem so natural together."

"No worries and no explanation needed. Nat walked into where I worked a couple of weeks after I moved to town and we both decided since we were new in town to build a friendship. We've spent a lot of time together since early summer. I guess we've gotten pretty close to each other."

My insides were churning in turmoil. As Ciara talked about the two of us and our platonic relationship. Everything she said was true, but I wasn't fooling myself. I wanted more with her but didn't know how to make that happen. The constraints of our friendship were binding to me in ways that kept me frustrated. To the world, I needed to show that I was her friend, but my need to make it more than that was beginning to consume me.

At one point in the evening, C grabbed my hand and took me in tow to the makeshift dance floor. We danced to several fast songs and then when a slow song started playing, C moved in, wrapped her arms around me, laid her head against me and we began to rock back and forth. I could feel every breath that she took, every slight movement of her body. Her hair tickling my neck and chin. I was mesmerized by this beautiful woman, now wrapped around me. Her breathing slowed as we moved together. She had to feel my heart racing, beating against her chest.

I finally pull away from her. "C I need to hit the restroom." My excuse made, I make my way down the hall and closeted myself in the bathroom. Get a hold of yourself, girl. You can't do this, she's your friend not your lover. I splash some water on my face and take a few minutes to compose myself.

After several minutes, I think that I've finally pulled my emotions together and I head back out to mix with Anna and her friends. I make my way to the kitchen to grab another drink, looking thru to the living room, I see C standing with a group of people chatting. Ciara is one of those people that just naturally fits in wherever she goes. I watch her as the guys in the room flirt with her, and she deftly refuses their advances. At one point she notices me watching her and gives me a wink. That simple wink melts me once again.

The night stretches into the early morning hours and finally C and I are in a ride share headed back to Danny's. I had left a bag at C's and was planning on crashing at her place. This night was torture. It was heading places I couldn't go. C was leaning into me as we rode back to her place, her eyes closed.

"That was fun tonight, Nat. Thanks for asking me to come along with you to Anna's." She says just loud enough for me to hear. I can see that she is on the brink of sleep. As she's talking her hand finds mine and her fingers intertwine with mine. It is a gentle gesture.

"Hey, no problem. You're my best friend, I'm glad you were able to do this with me. It was a great party, and it was good to meet some more of Anna's friends."

The car ride was silent after that, I'm not sure if she was really asleep, or if she just needed those moments to rest. I didn't mind either way as she cuddled into me, and I am able to take her in with each breath. I can feel her supple body pressed against my side. While it is doing nothing to lower the sexual tension in my body, I appreciate the moment of just being there next to her.

As we arrive at Danny's, I gently nudge her, and she opens her eyes looking around. Recognizing where she's at, she begins to grab her stuff and we both get out of the car. Now, I'm not saying we were plastered, we weren't, but it had been a long night, we both had been drinking, not to excess, but drinking none the less. And we both are tired, the ride doing nothing to wake us. Getting up the stairs to her apartment is more challenging than it should be for the two of us. We're both were holding each other up as we navigate the stairs to her apartment.

Finally, we are up the stairs and in her apartment. As C makes her way to the bathroom to get ready for bed, I make my way to the kitchen to down a large glass of water. I have learned thru my many years, that after any type of drinking, I needed to get water in my system before I sleep, or I will wake up with a monster headache. As I stand there, my head is swimming for a different reason. C has one bed. I have slept over before and we both crashed in bed together many times. But tonight, my hormones are in overdrive, my feelings for her could betray me.

When C is done getting ready, she calls out to let me know that the bathroom is mine. I wander in, she is already lying down. I place a glass of water on her nightstand and tell her to get some down if she wants to avoid a hangover in the morning. I then make my way into the bathroom so that I can ready myself for bed.

As I strip down, I take a long look at my body. My nipples are at full attention, jutting out from my breasts. I move my hands up and give them a small tweak and a whimper escapes my throat. My stomach is flat, and I can see the definition of the ab muscles under the skin. My waist pulled in below my breasts and widened again at my hips, an attractive figure that my girlfriends have always complimented. I'm clean shaven down below and I can see my lower lips glisten, reflecting the light. My inner lips have swollen and are protruding out from my pussy. My legs stretch away from my hips and are paired beautifully with my ass which is nice and firm. My dark skin contrasts with the white skin normally hidden by my underwear, a small triangle covering my sex.

I step into the shower and grab the soap, pouring it out and rubbing it all over my body. As my fingers move between my legs, my other hand again finds my breasts and begins to play with them. Rubbing them, pulling on the nipples, gently caressing the nub protruding from each breast. My hand down below is gently rubbing between my legs, sliding fingers up and down the opening of my pussy. Spreading the inner wetness only adding to the slickness provided by the soap. The urgency that has built thru the night takes over and my fingers find my clit and begin to concentrate on that very sensitive bundle of nerves. Circling, faster and faster. It doesn't take more than a few minutes for me to reach a crescendo and the orgasm rips thru my body. My entire body shaking as I cum in the shower. I'm doing everything I can not to scream out Ciaras name as the waves crash thru my body.

Recovering, I rinse the soap from my body and step out of the shower. I towel off and finish my night routine, returning to Ciaras' bedroom. From her breathing, I can tell she is fast asleep. I glance at the glass of water on her nightstand to find it drained. Thankful that she got some water in her to fend off the hangover. I then drop into bed next to her and fight to go to sleep. Sleep escapes me and I am not getting much rest as I struggle lying next to her.

The next morning, I make my excuses and leave C's place to head back home. My mind is still a mess, I know I've fallen in love with Ciara. But I have no idea how to deal with the issue.

On Sunday, I bow out of our normal day together. I tell Ciara that I'm not feeling well and that I need some down time. She asks to come over, but I tell her that its not needed and that I'm just going to sleep.

Work, the following week.

Tuesday, at the office, I decide that I need advice and I stop in Anna's office. "Anna, would you have time after work to talk. I've got a personal issue and need to get some advice."

Anna looks up from her computer and across the desk at me, "Nat, you look tired. Yeah, I've got time, but do you need to talk now?"

"No, this is going to take some time and I've got work I need to complete yet today. I'll buy, your choice of where we go as long as it isn't Danny's."

"Uh-oh, that doesn't sound good. You've been thick as thieves with Ciara, I'm assuming this has to do with her then."

"Yep. No getting a fast one by you. We can chat after work, just let me know where you want to meet up."

I head back to my desk and try and stuff Ciara back into a box. It's not easy, but I finally find my way to a place where I can concentrate on my work. I grind my way thru the day.

After work, I meet Anna at a place I've not been before, Fletchers. It's not far from work and appears to be an upscale bar and restaurant with a generous outdoor seating area. I find Anna inside at the bar with drink in hand. I love the interior - contemporary and classy.