Irish Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She once again started pacing around the room. "Natalia, my relationships sucked because I was hiding from myself. And with you, I didn't need to hide, but I wasn't smart enough to recognize what was happening. You dropped into my life and became my anchor. I felt so comfortable with you. Mom was the one who finally got me to see that. She talked me thru that whirlwind that I didn't understand, that I was failing to comprehend. She had suspected for a long time; she and Dad had talked about it. They had talked about it with Danny and Andrea. But nobody clued me in on their discussions. They figured it out before I did. Danny and Andrea tried to talk to me before I left for home, but I wouldn't listen. Seems like the two of us have the ability to shut down those we don't want to hear from. Shut down those that are closest to us."

I felt my face blush, as she called me out on a tactic I had used my entire life. She fought dirty, but she was good.

Ciara came over once again and knelt in front of me. When she spoke, it came out as a whisper, "Nat, I couldn't say it that night because I didn't know it that night. Ok, correction, in my heart I knew, but my head hadn't caught up to my heart. I suck at relationships with men, because I don't want to be with a man. Because I thought it was expected I would date a man and I never questioned it. After your bombshell, my brain was being torn apart as I tried to fit the pieces together. Natalia Giordano, I love you. I love you more than I think you can possibly know. You probably had me at hello, but I was too idiotic to actually see what was right in front of me because I had conditioned myself to think something else about who I was."

"You told me all of the things that made you love me. How about I love you because you make me feel safe. I love you because you complete me. I love you because I can be me around you. I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love everything about you. Check that, one of us is going to have to learn to be a little less stubborn."

She slowly lifted her hands and placed them on my cheeks, cupping my face. "Natalia, I love you! I want this, I want you, I want my bestie back."

She slowly leaned in, and her lips touched mine. An explosion rocked my world. Her lips were soft, gently pressing against mine. I had kissed before, but it was nothing like this. Her simple gesture was more than a first kiss. It sealed a bond between the two of us, never to be broken. It sent signals out to my body that I never knew existed. The nerve endings across my body went on high alert, my sense of smell was heightened as I breathed in that scent of light cherry blossoms that I had become so familiar with. The fire inside of me erupted. I kissed her back with a sense of peace, passion and energy that I had never felt before in my short life.

As she leaned back from the kiss, a smile formed on her face. The dimples were evident - God they were sexy. Her eyes were lit with passion. She hadn't thrown me away.

I sit there in stunned silence. This is not how I imagined this day; this is not how I imagined this discussion when seeing her on my doorstep. She had surprised me in ways I couldn't believe.

"Ciara O'Shae, are you telling me what I think your telling me?"

"Yes, Nat. I love you. Can we be friends and lovers?" The smile on her face got even bigger and her eyes shone like a thousand candles. The dimples on her cheeks were as deep as I'd ever seen them.

I leapt out of the chair throwing my arms around her as I tackled her to the floor. "God, yes!"

I held on to her, that's all I need in this moment. I just needed to hold her. It takes me several minutes, but I realize that I am still in my running clothes. I begin to separate myself from her.

She looks at me, "And where do you think you're going?"

"C, I love you, but I'm kinda gross from running. Sorry for tackling you, but now that I'm remembering that I probably smell like a wet cat, I need to get cleaned up."

She chuckles. "Ok, you're excused."

I lean down and give her a kiss. There's that explosion again! Then I stand up to head back to my bedroom and get cleaned up. In the bathroom, I start the shower running and then strip down. As I'm waiting for the shower to warm up, I look in the mirror and pinch myself to make sure this is actually happening. Yep, the pinch is real, this is happening.

A smile spreads across my face as I step into the shower. I face the shower head and let the water run over my body. I'm not there long when I feel someone moving in behind me. I turn around and there is Ciara, in all her beauty, standing in the shower with me. Naked as a newborn.

She is the one to close the distance between us and leans in to kiss me, standing on her tippy toes. It is just as powerful as the first kiss, even more intense as our bodies are physically touching. I feel her breasts pressing into me and I feel my breasts pressed into her. My nipples coming to attention and stiffening under the assault of her sensuality. I could stand like this forever.

Soon, my tongue slips forward and seeks permission to enter her mouth. Her lips move and create a slight opening. That's all I need as my tongue plunges forward. Her tongue begins to battle with mine as we both seek dominance within the small space of our mouths. I'm holding nothing back as I kiss this woman.

My hands begin to explore her body, but she stops me.

"Nat, as much as I want you, I don't want our first time to be in the shower. Let me help you clean up and then we can head to the bedroom." With that she takes my loofah sponge, soaps it up and begins to wash my body. She takes her time exploring every inch of my body as she lathers me up. Spinning me in place to get my back, reaching around to tease my breasts as she leisurely cleans me. Every touch sending a spark thru my body to my sex. I realize I'm in the shower, but I'm getting wet in more than one way.

Even though she doesn't need to get soaped up, as she finishes me. She hands me the loofah. I squeeze more of my soap onto the sponge and begin to work her body. She is gorgeous. Even wet, her thick mane of hair still frames her face and if anything, the ringlets get tighter. Her green eyes sparkle as I begin to run the sponge over her body. It is obvious that I'm not the only one aroused as her nipples have extended and hardened. They are easily wider than my index finger and jut forward. Light pinkish areoles circling the nipples. It is at this moment that I notice that her sex is completely bare. I spend what seems like hours exploring her body as I run the loofah over every inch of her. My dreams did nothing compared to the reality of standing next to her naked.

Soon we finish and we help dry each other. Both of us are amped up as we quickly complete this cleansing ritual. With me finally grabbing her hand and leading her to my bed.

The sun is streaming thru the window as I lay her down on the bed. I climb up on top of the bed and straddle her hips. The center of my sex lowering itself over hers. I can sense the heat from her mixing with my own. I'm certain that I'm beginning to leak some fluids just sitting on top of her and looking down at her. She is beauty defined, heart, mind and soul,I will do everything to make her happy.

The sunlight makes it appear as if her hair is spun gold. I lower my face to hers and begin to kiss her again. Yes, I'm kissing Ciara and it is just as wonderful as when she first placed her lips to mine a short time ago. I find it intoxicating. The energy arcing between our bodies feeds my soul. This beautiful woman transports me to a higher dimension, the colors are brighter, the fragrance of her perfume stronger, the touch of her skin electrifying.

As she responds to my affection, I move to nuzzle her neck. Nipping lightly and kissing every sensuous bit of flesh, working my way towards her ear lobe. I suckle the lobe and gently nibble. All the while telling her how much I love her, how beautiful she is and how happy she makes me in this world. I worship her body, taking my sweet time making love to all of her.

I leave her neck and sit up, taking her hands in my hands and raising her arms. I suckle each finger, licking the tips and placing each in my mouth one at a time to gently suck. I move up each arm, kissing and exploring. She is now grinding against me as I shower her with my loving devotion.

I leave her arms to find her breasts. Her nipples taught, on fire, swollen and extended. I purse my lips and gently blow across her nipples - taking turns to make sure each is loved. I take each nipple between my lips, allowing my tongue to swirl the nipple as I apply suction. Her hips are rocking up and down, back and forth. She is grabbing my ass and grinding into me as I play her body.

I take my time, slowly admiring her body. Enjoying every moment, every bit of flesh that I'm able to see, touch and explore. Her muscles ripple under her skin, responding to each movement I make, each delectable bit of worship that she feels in my love for her.

I leave her breasts and work my way down her stomach. Her breath is shallow, she is calling my name as I continue my explorations. I will not be rushed. I lovingly use my tongue to explore the muscles of her abdomen, finding my way to her belly button. Such a sexy little belly button - an inny. I tongue fuck her belly button as my hands reach back up to massage her breasts and just lightly tweak and pinch those massive nipples. She wraps her legs around me, ensuring that I will not escape, as if I would ever want to. Her hands beginning to push on my shoulders, directing me down.

My tongue continues its exploration. Finding every feature of this beautiful soul beneath me. I take my time to memorize every contour, every rise and fall of her muscles. The universe guided her into my life. She brings joy, peace, harmony to my soul.

Her essence mixes with her normal perfume, the sweet smell of cherry blossoms. It is intoxicating. It drives me to continue my explorations as I make my way further down her body. I bypass the center of her sexual being and spend time on those little stems of hers. Her legs are beautiful, defined, muscular, yet soft and sensual. I've always been a leg woman and her legs don't disappoint. I lavish each of her legs with kisses. She keeps trying to maneuver her legs to lock me in and pull me towards her. I resist and find ways to play with her, building her desire as I worship these lovely stems. Kissing, licking, massaging. As I try to help her find nirvana, I'm in my own heaven making love to her body.

As I make my way back up her right thigh, I make the decision to finally give her what she is pleading for. I'm inches from her, I can see every fold of her lips. They are larger than mine and quite lubricated from her natural juices. She is drenched, the juices seeping from her. I purse my lips and gently blow across her sex. Her hips buck up and towards me. Her legs lock around me and draw me closer. I continue to gently blow across her sex. She finally grabs my head and pulls me into her. I stick my tongue out as contact is made and it dives between her lips. I look up, her head is thrown back. She's calling out, singing my name.

I guide my tongue along her velvety lips. Sucking in the juices that leak from her body. Up one side, down the other, up the center splitting her engorged lips. I begin to softly hum, providing another sensory enhancement for my love. Her hips begin to take me for a ride. I'm locked on following her movements as she bucks and thrashes her hips and reaches for the peak. My lips wrap around her nub and I increase the intensity of sucking on her clit. At the same time, I take my middle two fingers and gently insert, slowly, slipping into her wonderful body. She is slippery but tight around my fingers. As I reach full penetration, I curl my fingers up to find that little spot inside of her that will finish my mission.

My fingers begin to tap against her g-spot. My mouth is fixed to her, sucking on her clit. I continue to hum, so that I create vibrations that enhance what she is sensing. My other hand reaches up and rubs her breast, my finger tweaking her nipple. The tapping motion of my fingers inside of her increases in intensity. I'm not giving her any room. I'm using everything I have to build this moment, to feed her body and provide her pleasure.

Her thighs press in against my head. She is beginning to scream now as her body stiffens. One last lunge of her hips and she unleashes. Her legs begin to twitch and then suddenly a gush of liquid shoots from her sex. Drenching my face and splashing off me down onto the sheets. I've never had a girlfriend that squirted, and I'm momentarily surprised at the results of our passion. I quickly lower my mouth and attempt to capture her essence as she unleashes more of herself. I swallow what I can, but it is coming in long spurts and I'm not able to swallow it all.

Ciara collapses back down on the bed; she is gasping for breath. Her thighs unlock and release my head. I slow the movements of my fingers but let them linger in her. Slowly moving and massaging those lovely walls as she comes down, back to me. I rest my other hand on her abdomen as she struggles to catch her breath.

As she recovers, I speak to her, "Ciara, I love you. I will be yours forever, if you let me. I will show you every day that you are special and that you deserve love and happiness."