All Comments on ''Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Great story with very descriptive scenes.

On a down note, your use of "Irish twins" is overdone. I know for an incest story you want to highlight that. But you could have changed it up a few times with "younger sister" or just "brother" and "sister". And hopping into the minds of characters in the sex scene scripts was a little confusing.

But I give it a 5.

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Good story, well paced, medium decent character development. I felt a bit rushed at the end, sort of, "I don't know where else to go, let's just wrap this up." Andy's decision to drop his plans and follow Albert and his furry to California had no foundation laid and left his relationship with Sissy unresolved. Unfeeling and out of character as established for Andy. A solid 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the end the two Irish Twins meant NOTHING to each other, Which I thought was the point of the story to begin with.Horrible ending. They should have ended up together Should have never made a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get an Editor!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Horrible ending! 😢 I'll repeat what an anonymous user said a few days ago. I thought was the point of the story to begin with was that the Irish Twins were in love with each other, but you totally destroyed it?

Also, your editor does a horrible job. Take for instance:

"It was one of Hank's chauvinistic anarchisms ..."

Did you possibly mean "anachronism"? Anarchy is chaos, which didn't make sense for the way that you used it.

Honestly, while I thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter, this one totally sucked big fat donkey dick. I was bored out of my skull by the time that the parents began debating on how they could manage to separate Andy and Sissy. I stopped reading at that point and skipped to the last page. I read the final page in disbelief. I was hoping for the siblings to stay together no matter what obstacles were put in their way. But you turned Andy into a heartless jerk who only cares about getting laid and his sister basically forgets about him and gets engaged to another man.

I'm glad that I didn’t waste my valuable time reading the other nine pages in between. I hate this story now. 😒

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sadly, I agree with a number of these comments… I expected Andy to grow up, realize his foolishness, and figure it out. Frankly, there’s no way he’d be stupid enough to not call her. People mature… they don’t go backwards. This is not up to your standards

tinfoilhattinfoilhat8 months ago

So disappointing, Author needs another 10 chapters to fix this debacle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES