'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What's wrong with what I said?" Andy asked, genuinely perplexed at her outburst.

"Well, for starters, you stole Albert's pick-up line and didn't come up with something original ... and secondly, you compare me with that ... Heidi, in the same sentence. You're eighteen, Andy, for god's sake; you should have learned by now that you don't tell a girl she's nicer than some big-titted slut that fucks a whole team of football players -- except David."

No sooner had the words left her lips did Sissy want them back. Then tried to erase the harshness from the air, so Andy didn't hear it. But it was too late. She felt his body tense. She was sorry she had barked at him. Reaching from beneath the covers, her hand cupped his head and gently pulled him to her lips. The lingering kiss was met with a gentle response from Andy pressing back. He sensed forgiveness in the embrace and wrapped his arm around her to settle on the small of her back. He stroked up and down the curves feeling the individual vertebrae and the softer flesh at the beginnings of her glutes. He smiled in the darkness. She was 'birth day' naked, as she leaned against his chest. Her breasts pressed warmly against him.

"Want to start over?" she asked, as their kiss broke.

"I'd probably get into trouble again if I spoke another word," he murmured.

"You're getting smarter by the minute, my love," Sissy answered.

"Am I?"

"Smarter by the minute?" Sissy ventured.

"No, am I your love? Like more than brother-and-sister love, more than girlfriend-and-boyfriend love? Something greater than those, Sissy? After we left the cafeteria, that thought hit me as I got back to editing the lesbian stuff."

Before the cafeteria conversation, Sissy would have answered the question 'yes' in a heartbeat. But Andy's comments about neither of them having had experiences with other people, time to explore feelings about others, or to figure out what life held out for them now, caused her to refrain from answering so glibly. What if someone out there awaited them in that sense of true love?

"Andy, I'm too tired right now to think critically about your astute observation. Let's talk about that when we're not sleep-deprived. Okay, my Irish twin?"

"So, how about telling me who the lesbians were? Do I know them?" Sissy asked, segueing into a different realm. One she thought would distract Andy's train of thought.

"Oh. Yeah. But you didn't want me to talk about Heidi?"

"What? Heidi is a lesbian?" Sissy asked in mock disbelief.

"Well, today she was," Andy smirked, giving Sissy an overview of Heidi's lesbian debut as a summer housekeeper for a nearly-blind lusty cunt. By the time he finished describing the closeups of their lip-to-cunt actions, Andy's libido was rising in his underwear.

"We need to sleep, big brother," Sissy giggled, as she tugged his shorts down and took his cock, nestling it against her slit, rubbing it up and down to help spread the seeping moisture his story had stirred up inside her.

"Three minutes, then you can sleep, okay?" Andy whimpered, like an eighteen-year-old on the verge of 'getting some.'

"Five minutes, slow and gentle, then you sneak out the window like a secret lover in the night, okay?" Andreanna whispered, feeling the growing tingle in her as Andy's body rolled upon hers, pressing her into the foam mattress, and urgently glided deep into her slit. She wasn't fully ready for him, but Andy's need was insistent, and she gave in to his lust, at the expense of her resolution. Andy's head cradled against her neck; his hot breath huffed against her skin. He was on the verge of losing it.

Her imagination had wandered to an image of David, as he crept up a ladder and into her window. As Andy thrust into her, Sissy imagined him as David taking her softly, longingly, and not wanting to awaken her. So, David would think as he slipped away in the night, leaving a copious amount of cream leaking and spilling down her thighs. She would dip into it, taste it, and smile in her sleep. The taste would be real -- just not David's taste tonight. In her scene, beneath the hot camera lights, that's how her real Sleeping Beauty story with David would have happened.

Andy tried to be gentle, tried his best, and even his heart was there. However, his flood of adrenaline set his dick to thumping Sissy. She splayed her legs and reached for a secret source of getting to Andy's quicker resolution -- her fingers played with his nipples for an instant, and his cock jumped the gun at the starting line and surged quickly into her, as Andy's groan of pleasure mewled out. He'd stifled that cry at the last second in fear of waking their parents. Drained and slaked, he eased out of her twin-sized bed, and stood looking down at her in the shadows by the scant moonlight.

"Thanks, my princess. Prepare for a long night, tomorrow. Sweet dreams, Sissy."

With a sigh both of relief that she'd gotten Andy off quickly, and of dissatisfaction that he left her without her own sexual release, she whispered, "Goodnight, my Irish twin."

And with those sweetly spoken words in his ears, Andy slipped away, leaving an exhausted Sissy to roll over and fall fast asleep.

Morning would find another dried, scaly patch of cum adhered between her butt crack. Morning would again see the Irish twins meeting in the hallway on the way to their shared bathroom. Andy, with his tent pole raised, and Sissy admonishing him to put the seat down, flush, and wash his hands for the ten-thousandth time. Summer, in a very short time, had become a mundane, secretive routine at home.

At work, it was not as eye-popping, as when it had started. Seeing naked people coming and going off the various sets was no longer as amusing. Even David and Heidi had grown somewhat tolerant of each other in that period. However, they avoided each other whenever possible. Hank, at Doris' suggestion, had not pitted the two of them in a video together. Yet that seemed to be getting harder to do so.

____________________

Husband and Wife -- Nail Me Honey

Hank was beginning to relish the summer job. When Doris got home after a day's work revising those scripts, she was hot, flushed, and couldn't wait until the kids went to bed. She was so randy; she practically jumped his bones when she heard the last upstairs-bedroom door close. After a day of watching all sorts of nakedness and live sex from the cast, Hank was equally ready to climb into bed. Foreplay was frequently omitted, unlike in the films; tonight, his thoughts tangled with the what-if question as he forcefully nailed Doris, just as she had pleaded for his stiff cock to do.

"Baby, give it to me, hard and fast! Nail me, honey, put your ass into it, swing that monstrous hammer down. I love my pile-driving man!"

It wasn't the usual sensitive and quiet spoken Doris calling out tonight. It must have originated from some super-sexy script she had wrangled with all day. Hank didn't mind, though; he was up for churning butter, twice in the night, as a matter of fact.

'What if,' he wondered, 'being at the studio all day had the same effects on Andy and Andreanna as they stood knee-deep in the sexually charged environment?'

They did seem to be nonplused about it, however, considering they'd once fucked each other. Just the one time. Fortunately, he and Doris nipped that quickly in the bud. Thankfully, it was an aberration brought about by that damned scene in the kitchen Sissy caught them acting out. He thought so, anyway. The Irish twins were back to normal behaviors, no worse for the experience, it seemed. So much so, that Hank began to relax his watchful eyes and cut them some slack, even allowing them to go out unchaperoned -- just not with one another.

Two days later, the topic of David and Heidi resurfaced, as Doris and Hank scurried into bed, eager for some playtime with the new sex toy that came in the mail that day.

"You sure about this, Doris?" Hank queried, sounding a bit doubtful.

"Hank, I don't see another way around it. We're boxed in. We've done all the other scenes dancing our way around this one. We started this with the blind scene and the grocery delivery boy. That's how David lost his virginity. It's time to stop dancing around David and Heidi's fight over her labeling him a homo at school. That wasn't good; I wish someone had said something about it to the administration. They could have worked to fix it, maybe. But that's water under the bridge. Hollywood wants this in the can, Hank. Let's do it."

"Doris, I know this scene will be controversial with at least twenty-five percent of the viewers because you added that raw element into an otherwise-typical-porn plot. So, tomorrow we take a deep breath, punch it up, add a twist, and kick ass, baby."

"Well, Hank, it's not that far off from this noir twist I've planned for those two; we did the teenage housekeeper lesbian scene with Heidi and Mrs. Wilkes. That went over big with the Hollywood promo people. They did say that was the least-contrived scene they had ever seen presented to them. Shit, the one toad even said, 'it looked so realistic, not simulated.' I swear, Hank, that guy acted like everything filmed here was fake -- but so realistic," Doris laughed, as she made fun of the guy that talked a mile a minute and never seemed to say a thing.

"Yep, I know. The bedroom scenes are also finished; I need the finals edited for all that lesbian action. Now that stuff was 'realistic' with Dottie and Heidi going at it. Some of it went beyond the cut scene. Almost to the point of needing a pail of ice water."

"You are saying those bitches went overtime, and now they want to get paid for it?" Doris smirked, quoting a line from the latest script she was working on.

Hank chuckled as he turned out the light. "When we started this, you said I was the one getting the potty mouth -- now who is quoting the porn stuff, huh, Mrs. Porn Writer?"

"Yeah, I know," Doris sighed, in the glow of the nightlight.

"But we still have the quandary of putting David and Heidi together back at the blind woman's place."

"Couldn't you write in another delivery driver, a different company, to show up?"

"Hank viewers wouldn't go for that. David has already been the delivery guy and fucked that blind bitch up ... down ... upside down ... and sideways. Putting another cock stand-in would kill the continuity," Doris whispered throatily. She was having trouble concentrating on her words.

Hank's roaming hands had kindled a glowing, sexual flame. He slipped the new rabbit into her slit as she spoke, and turned it on. The advertisement said it was 'designed for simultaneous penetration and clitoral stimulation, giving you a blended orgasm.' The rabbit and his cock were on the verge of adding a big log to her orgasmic fire pit. He could tell how her ardor quickly changed her vocabulary, from her normal schoolteacher to lusty screenwriter tones when they made love that night.

Thoughts of David pounding Heidi and creating seafoam-like deposits had Hank yanking the buzzing rabbit out of Doris' squirming quim, tossing it over his head, and thrusting his cock into its place. He bridged up over Doris, and together, they drenched the sheets with perspiration and commingled sexual effluents. By the time they regained enough strength to get up and strip the bed for new sheets, it was well after one in the morning. Somewhere in the darkness, the rabbit kept buzzing. Hank's last thought before sleep overtook him was, 'How long can that damned rechargeable rabbit keep going?'

____________________

I can be Extra Good ... Later Tonight."

FADE IN:

INT. HOME bedroom-- LATE AFTERNOON

WE OPEN with near-blind DOTTIE WHITE stretched out in bed scissoring with MELINDA, her teenage summer housekeeper.

Zoom in on frenetic lesbian thrusting of open legs. Middle of a sex scene.

DOTTIE & MELINDA'S CONVERSATION

"Yeah, girl. Meet me halfway to paradise, baby. That's it ... match me, honey ... thrust for thrust. Think of it as banging some stud football player at school, Melinda. Enjoy slamming your guy's cock into your sopping wet cunt. Feels good, huh?"

"I've never ..." Melinda whined but cut it short, not wanting to admit she was a virgin.

"Ah, sugar," Dottie chortled, "That's okay; I knew that the first day you ate my cunt. You weren't familiar with cunt eating, and from the way you reacted, I just knew you didn't know your way around a cock, either. But that's okay, honey. I'll teach you. Don't want you going off to the 'U' with experience in both worlds, sugar girl." Doris huffed, as her scissoring increased speed, drawing damn close to coming again.

"Hah, uh, huh ..." Melinda breathed in exertion, trying to match and keep up with Dottie's sexual drive and domination. Doris had ravished her tired body. Before lunch, it had been Dottie's hands roaming Melinda's youthful body, probing, and bringing her to numerous orgasms until she was unsteady, as she guided the youth to her bedroom again for the afternoon-delight sessions, as she had named them. 'Delight for Dottie,' Melinda thought at first, 'not so much for me. She drives me up a wall, winds me up until I beg for release, then makes me wait a long time before she lets me come. Fucking bitch! If I didn't need her money for my tuition ... I'd run.'

"Fuck, I'm coming hard, sugar girl," Dottie cried out, shuddered, and collapsed onto the bed.

"You're getting better at this, Melinda. You just got to get more enthusiastic. Do I sense some holding back? What is it, girl? You don't want to earn your tuition, is that it?"

Melinda choked over Dottie's words. She knew her momma counted on her getting through college and a fine-paying job. After all, the family needed her support money. Admitting the truth would fail them all, especially with all those siblings to feed.

"No, ma'am. I'm just tired, that's all. A little rest, and I'll be more ... enthusiastic, Ms. Dottie." That was partially true; she was tired. The rest was a lie; she didn't enjoy the abusive nature of Ms. Dottie. Although, the orgasms felt good, even when forced upon her. The rest Melinda thought she could do without.

"Okay, baby. Take a shower, then freshen up that quim for some more. But after a nice hot shower, go ahead and take a nap. Rest on my bed, cutie. I'll wake you up later."

'Yes, a shower,' Melinda thought, 'That would buy me some time to recover from the sexual overload Dottie forced on me.'

The warmth of the water helped soothe some of the angst as Melinda cleansed her body. She felt the tenderness of her cunty lips from the vigorous scissoring action of Ms. Dottie, while she screamed obscenities at the top of her lungs. 'How does she not feel the pain as well?' Melinda wondered. She strolled naked from the shower back to the bed and changed the sheets. After the second day of confinement at the small ranch-style home, Melinda became resigned to the fact that clothing was not an option. At least, Ms. Dottie provided a thin sheet to cover her nakedness. She stretched out on the bed, exhausted, pulled the sheet to her chin, and promptly fell asleep.

It seemed that she had just dozed off. When Melinda's eyes blinked open, she was stirred awake. At first, she felt it was Dottie starting her afternoon playtime; then realized, this was different. She tugged an arm, then again, then the other side, and then tried to sit up in a frantic flurry of movements, all to no avail.

"Now, Melinda, easy, or you'll hurt yourself. Don't struggle against the restraints, dear. I'll let you out of them soon enough. Isn't this a nice surprise -- being bound this way? Haven't you ever been restrained in your dreams, or thought about it late at night as you diddled yourself? You know, unable to fight off someone doing you against your will? Using your young body, all your holes, for their pleasure -- as a fuck toy? I have ... I like the idea. So, I'm going to teach you how to do that through this demonstration, my dear," Doris cooed.

In her nap, Melinda had been so tired she hadn't even felt Dottie's visually-impaired presence groping around the bed, let alone the fact that she managed to strap on restraints binding her arms to the headboard and her legs to each corner of the footboard. She'd felt nothing, even as Dottie stretched her into a starfish pose, with legs akimbo, then removed the sheet that provided a modicum of modesty. Now, she looked like a naked woman prepared for the rack.

"Please, Ms. Dottie, can't we do anything else? I'll do anything ..." Melinda pleaded.

"But you are doing 'anything,' Melinda. It was your promise to your mother -- to do anything I wanted, or needed to have done. So, yes, you are doing what you promised. And sweetie, I promise there will be more as the summer progresses. Just imagine all the vegetables we can grow and use to fill all these open holes."

Dottie was pleased. She could hear the pleading cry for reprieve in Melinda's young voice, the desperation to gain her freedom. Yes, that would come after her will was broken, made pliable, and malleable until she was wholly obedient before she went to college in the fall.

Ms. Dottie spoke about all those things, as she felt her way around the room, opening drawers and retrieving items -- sex toys of various types: dildos, nipple clips, vacuum devices, feathers, and clit massagers along with clothes pins of multiple types. She hummed as she managed to lay those things on the bed between Melinda's wide-spread legs. In the end, she had at least a dozen toys for now, and more were to be had in the other drawers she hadn't searched for yet. It was going to be a fun afternoon. Dinner might be later than usual, Dottie figured. In hindsight, she should have let Melinda cook that before she tied her up.

'Oh well, live and learn,' she figured, as she felt her way around the bed with a feather in her hand.

CUT TO THE FRONT DOOR:

EXT. HOME front porch -- LATE AFTERNOON

WALTER, groceries in hand, walks from truck to porch -- rings doorbell

"Now, what?" Dottie asked, a bit ruffled by the disturbance of the doorbell ringing. She was not expecting company, and the grocery delivery van wasn't due until five o'clock.

"Hey, Siri," she groused at her watch. Its familiar feminine voice replied, "Uh huh."

"What time is it?" Dottie asked, uncertain how long her afternoon dalliance and scissoring plus Melinda's shower had taken. She hadn't remembered groceries day, until the doorbell rang. She hoped it wasn't that late yet. She wanted to play with Melinda.

"Sorry, sweetie, looks like someone is disturbing our afternoon delight. I'll run them off, and we can get back to this in a moment. We have two hours before groceries are delivered. I'll let you go before Walter gets here. Now ... be a good girl and be quiet," Dottie chortled, as she closed the bedroom door. Despite being 'racked' and on the verge of being the subject of two hours of planned sexual pleasure, Melinda acquiesced and stopped bleating for Dottie to release her and do something else.

'Walter was coming. Maybe ...' her heart beat frantically, but she quieted down.

Dottie snagged a housecoat by the bedroom door, threw it around her naked body with a flair, like a matador's cape, and scurried down the hallway, counting steps. She turned right and arrived at the front door. Hastily, she yanked it open and was prepared to send the caller curtly on their way. But her demeanor changed when she heard a familiar voice.

"Afternoon, Ms. White; I brought your groceries earlier, hoping we might have some time to, you know, in the bedroom again like the last two Fridays?" he grinned anxiously. Walter was feeling cockier with each adventure. He was learning quickly, according to Dottie.