'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why Walter, aren't you a real boy scout, always helping out a woman in need," she teased. With a quick mind, Dottie realized his early arrival could work into her plans. So, she invited him in and directed, "Honey, why don't you put away the groceries, and I'll go prepare something special for you in the bedroom. A real treat, you'll see. Now don't rush. I need a few minutes to get ready!" she giggled.

KITCHEN

CUT TO WALTER PUTTING AWAY GROCERIES

Walter hums/sing-song aloud to himself verse from Starland Vocal Band's 'Afternoon Delight.'

'Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight

Gonna grab some afternoon delight

My motto's always been 'when it's right, it's right'

Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?

When everything's a little clearer in the light of day

And we know the night is always gonna be there any way ...."

He puts away the groceries as he repeats the lyrics while unbuttoning his shirt.

CUT TO BEDROOM

[Dottie rummaging in a drawer for a pillowcase.]

"Please, Ms. Dottie, untie me and tell me how you want me to please you another way. I'll show you how I can be extra good in appreciation later tonight."

Dottie ignored her and grabbed the ball gag off the sex-toy pile between Melinda's legs. Over her protest, she fitted it into Melinda's mouth.

"Now that sure sounds better, silly girl. Can't have you babbling during our afternoon delight."

Without warning, Ms. Dottie slipped the pillowcase over Melinda's head. Melinda tried to scream, but it just came out as soft mumbling. She flailed and shifted in protest, as Dottie tied the pillowcase around her neck with a nylon stocking.

"That's okay, baby girl. The longer you fight this, the longer you stay in the bag, honey. Relax, take it like a good girl," Dottie White cooed, as she surveyed the splayed writhing body. She counted on the lusty actions to help bridge the surprise element when Walter strolled in to 'get some afternoon delight.'

BEDROOM DOOR OPENS

[WALTER, naked holding a long carrot with a leafy carrot top still attached, opens the door and enters.]

"Damn! Ms. Dottie!" he gasped, taking in the outstretched naked girl frantically jerking against the restraints.

Dottie, seated at Melinda's head sans her housecoat again, grinned and answered, "Surprise, my boy, look at what I prepared for you! Someone your age ... and a free-use woman to boot."

Melinda heard the male voice and realized she wasn't alone with Ms. Dottie. Her mind ran rampant, dreading what her mind had conjured up. Knowing Ms. Dottie over the last two days, she just knew it would be something new to do with her virginity. Fuck! Her mind saw a giant dick coming at her. She tried to scream, to twist and jerk free, but all to no avail. The voice, one she knew, belonged to Walter!'

'No! Damn it! Not Walter!'

Walter stood in awe as the hooded figure fought and tried to cry out. "Ms. Dottie, are you sure? She doesn't sound like she wants me ... to, you know?"

"Honey, I'm sure it's okay. She's just acting out her part. You do know what a free-use woman is, don't you?"

"No, ma'am."

"Well, the short of it is, she is a woman who believes her body is to be freely used to please a man, and the man can do with her as he wants. It's her body freely given, sugar, any way you want it, anytime you want it, and as often as you can keep that seven inches hard enough to make use of it," Dottie droned, as she felt for a couple of nipples clamps and felt for two breasts to attach them to. It added to the tremors in Melinda's attempts to avoid them being screwed down. Walter was a bit skeptical. Still, his cock was getting hard as he stood naked alongside the distraught girl, looking down at the pert tits and the bare, pink slit. It was so tempting. 'If she wasn't free to use,' he thought, 'I'd be thinking she was a victim.'

"So, the hood?" he asked Dottie.

"Well, it's a small community, honey. If you and she met by chance, she'd probably recognize you, and the two of you looking at each other with sex-glazed eyes might tell somebody else that something went on between you. So, the hood disguises her and protects both of your identities in public." Dottie winged an answer on-the-fly to his inquiry.

"Now, go on. Don't worry. Be happy. And let's enjoy ourselves ... for the next two hours, honey." Dottie was happy already and eagerly wanted to move this along. She longed to watch a young stud get a virgin's cherry in her bed, hear the protests, and watch the look on his face close up, as he came deep inside her. She knew her vision was dimming and that, at some point down the road, she'd miss the images of seeing a pounding cock or a lust-ravaged face, as a lover came after a fierce sex battle.

Walter watched as Dottie teased the hairless pussy with a feather. Melinda jumped, and her thighs tensed together. Dottie laughed, "See, boy, she can't wait to have your fat cock in there!"

Walter was also getting worked up, watching the hooded girl squirm, and hearing the muffled vocalizations beneath the pillowcase tied over her head. He crawled between her legs and bridged over her chest. His cock glided like greased lightning straight into the caldron of heat in one swift thrust. It felt good -- so worked up.

"Attaboy!" Dottie giggled. "Work that cock, knock her up."

David, as his character Walter was too far gone to process the last words from her lips. His eyes were glued to those two fastballs rocking on her chest, as he stuck his thick bat in and was prepared to knock them over the fence.

[David grinned as he thought about his role as Walter. 'Payback is a bitch, Heidi!']

Long after the movie debuted, he would enjoy having fucked Heidi like this. Tied up on the fifty-yard line would have been better, but this was almost as good. To know she was getting screwed by the guy she had labeled as gay for the last three years. He'd be tickled pink when the movie came out, as would anyone who knew them who saw it. What a hoot that would be to see ol' Davy nail the football-team slut on a porn movie stage.

As he plunged in, Dottie cackled, "Oh, honey ... I'll be right back. I've got to find my movie camera and record this one. She'll want to see how it looked when we are through today. Slow it down, honey. Be right back." Dottie felt her way off the bed and moved through the door, looking for the movie camera somewhere down the hallway.

Dottie's words didn't have any impact on Walter's speed. The bucking of the writhing body beneath him, however, did. The bound teen pushed up, thrust sideways, left and right, and even tried to roll and pitch him like a bronc with a cowboy on its back at the rodeo. It only spurred him on. The waves of heat from her body, the slickness of her cunt, and the smell of sex permeated his brain. He slammed home repeatedly, until his steeled cock shot deep inside her. With a gasp, he slid off her body, his head next to her thigh. She lay gasping for air, free of his weight and lay still for a moment. Then she rolled her hip and pressed her butt against his face, mumbling frantically.

[David lay numb, gasping but managed to get back into character as Walter again.]

To Walter's horror, as he pulled back in response, his eyes caught something; he recognized the strawberry birthmark dead center in the rise of her buttocks!

[Camera zooms in for a tight shot of birthmark.]

"That birthmark! It's ... Melinda!" Walter cried out.

He jumped up and rushed to verify that what he already knew was true. He struggled with the nylon stocking, unwinding it quickly and snatched the pillowcase from over her head.

[Heidi's face registered shock as her eyes fixed on David's mock look of horror. Sure, she had read the script with Doris and Mrs. Wilkes and knew she would be bound, gagged, and blindfolded. That was in the script. But no one told her that the guy fucking her would be David! The raw, hurtful emotions spun up, as she nearly collapsed to her knees.]

Of course, that added melodrama was intended. Doris planned to make this as natural as genuine action could be, and none of that fake, crappy, porn-studio stuff, where looks were so pathetically portrayed. This was the real McCoy of emotions, live and on stage for the world to witness. Damn, that response on her face was priceless.

Bewildered and dumbfounded, Heidi realized the cameras were still rolling. She realized that her dreams of being a Hollywood star remained in the balance. She sucked it up, pursed her lips, and got back into character, to Doris and Hank's surprise, and cried out.

"Walter, help me!"

[The words were strong, delivered well, and barely missed a beat. Heidi could emote.]

"Melinda! What the hell are you doing here?" Walter barked, as he undid the corded bindings that held her wrists and then a leg, as Melinda frantically tugged the binding from her other leg.

"Run, Walter, run!" she cried. "Run like Satan is after us," she called again, as Ms. Dottie came back through the doorway, sensing something was amiss.

"You let her loose?" Dottie cried out, right before Melinda landed a twelve-inch dildo against the side of her head with a thwack; Dottie dropped, dazed, to the floor.

"Quick, Walter, tie her on the bed!"

Walter didn't question Melinda's frantic directions. He knew something terribly wrong was happening and that his sister had been bound, and to make matters worse; he had fucked her. So, he was too ashamed to question her motives at this point. He tossed Ms. Dottie onto the bed like a bag of groceries, restraining her hands to the headboard while his sister bound her feet as she had been -- spreadeagled.

Dazed but not out cold, Dottie recovered as they worked and began cursing one and the other.

"Bitch," she cried, "See if you get a dime of your tuition after this!"

"And you," she bellowed at Walter, "I'll have your balls in a jar for assaulting me like this!"

Heidi, the actress in full emoting mode, grinned, and looked at David with a wicked smirk, as Dottie's vile remarks escalated. "Fine by me!" she laughed in Dottie's face, "Let's just see what happens, shall we?"

With that, Melinda, back in character again, picked up a sizeable battery-operated dildo and said, "I hope this is fully charged," then shoved it into Ms. Dottie -- all the way -- in one stroke.

Ms. Dottie sucked in a deep breath at the sudden intrusion. It locked her jaw for a few moments. Until Melinda selected another one, rammed that up her rectum, and turned it on, too.

Walter looked on in amazement.

[Yes, it was in the script, but damn, it was something to watch happen before your very eyes, as those things disappeared inside Mrs. Wilkes. David began to think it had something to do with Hindu training.]

Ms. Dottie, AKA Mrs. Wilkes' eyes closed, as she absorbed the ache. And for good measure, Walter selected a couple of nipple suction cups and pumped them up.

[It had taken David an hour of practice with Mrs. Wilkes to get the hang of how those worked and just how much was enough to get the right effect for the camera shots. And he loved every moment of that time.]

Under Dottie's vehement protests, Melinda added the coup de grâce -- a six-inch vibrator jammed down Ms. Dottie's throat and tied with a nylon stocking so she couldn't spit it out. When she turned it on, the sounds and squirms were priceless. [As Dottie hammed it up a bit.]

As the adrenaline faded, Walter seemed to come to his senses. "What are we going to do now?" he asked Melinda. She was always the smart one in the family. Everyone turned to her for answers when Momma wasn't around.

"Find my clothes in the kitchen cupboard, Wallie, and meet me outside by the van."

[EXT. VAN RUNNING]

[WALTER is waiting behind the wheel. The passenger door is open; clothing is on the seat.]

Walter was anxious. He thumped his fingers on the steering wheel, wondering aloud, "What the fuck did I do? Yeah, fucked my sister, but that wasn't my fault exactly -- Ms. Dottie made me do that! And Melinda, what the fuck is she doing now?"

Walter's stewing didn't last long. Melinda strolled out of the front door and closed it behind her. Walter watched through the side mirrors as she waltzed up to the open door, and grinned as she slipped into her jeans and blouse, then her sandals. Inside the van, she took a deep breath and said, "Drive, Wallie, drive like the Devil is on our tails."

About a mile down the road, he braked hard, while asking, "Melinda, what the fuck did you do?" In the rearview mirror, a billowing black cloud rose into the bright blue sky, forming a mushroom-shaped cloud over Ms. Dottie's remote ranch home.

"Let's get our stories straight, Wallie ..." Melinda replied, in answer to his question. She knew their versions needed to dovetail with one another.

"You stopped by at two o'clock -- not four o'clock -- to deliver groceries, Walter. You passed me on the road going home and stopped to pick me up. It would be best if you remembered to tell anyone who asks, that Ms. Dottie told you she planned to deep fry some chicken for dinner. Wallie, everything was fine, and you left her waving at you as you drove away. That's your story -- no more -- nothing else -- now repeat that back to me ...."

SCENE -- OPEN HIGHWAY

Van turns onto the main highway. The camera shot shows it going into the distance.

CUT TO INSIDE VAN

WALTER, in the rearview mirror, is watching a billowing cloud in the distance.

MELINDA CONVERSATION

"Wallie, I kinda liked being your free-use woman ...." Melinda said, looking at her hairless albino brother, as he drove down the road.

"Me too," Walter smiled back, as he drove home as usual, more relaxed and less concerned about his appearance.

He stretched out his arm and his sister grasped his hand and smiled a knowing smile. The long hot summer held the promise of a lot of time together with Wallie, and in between, she'd look for a job. The 'U' could wait a year.

FADES TO BLACK

____________________

Andy Meets a Siren

Andy was bug-eyed, as he sat in the editing suite, reviewing the raw footage feeds for the noir erotic-themed story. It was the David and Heidi scene with Mrs. Wilke getting toasted at the end of the script.

"Cold bitches, both of them. Can't say the visually impaired one didn't deserve some bad karma, though," he announced, as he set in-and-out reference points, and began creating a digital master recording of the story. He was so preoccupied, searching the Internet for appropriate stock news footage of house fires to interlace with the porn scenes, that he didn't hear the faint sound of the door opening.

It wasn't until he looked up that he saw 'it' reflected in the glass of a blank big-screen monitor. It scared the absolute daylights out of him. He nearly jumped out of his chair, whirled about, and gasped while clinging almost white-knuckled to the arms of the chair.

"Sorry!" Its gentle voice purred, "Didn't mean to give you such a start."

Of a dozen questions bubbling up in his mind, Andy chose, "May I help you?" It was the meekest and most lame-assed question of all. What he wanted to scream out was, 'What the fuck-are-you?"

"I was following the cables. Like the saying, 'All roads lead to Rome.' I was looking for Albert. He's usually near where all the cables lead to ... here." It was a statement of fact, delivered in a sweet, pleasant voice that one almost thought of Homer's tale of Odysseus and the Sirens of the Sea. But the voice didn't match the source in any way, shape, or form.

In shape and form, she was about the same size and height as Sissy. But Sissy's tail was a soft, somewhat-bubble-butt shape. This girl's appendage was long and furry like a lioness. It came with a spotted leopard-like leotard form-fitting outfit and a headband sporting a pair of cat-like ears above her long mane. And if that wasn't just so crazy, her face had one of those prosthetic cat noses, including whiskers and face paint to match. She was straight out of some Wizard of Oz show.

'Who the hell left the cage open?' Andy thought, as he took in the strange girl's appearance.

She smiled at Andy, a knowing smile of amusement, "Go ahead, ask me; I don't mind. I get those questions boiling in your thoughts all the time."

Andy was now embarrassed, like being caught by David as he stared and studied David's features the first day on the set. He had overcome that, he thought, but here it was again. "So, doesn't your tail get caught in the door and get pulled off?" Like the first question, this one, too, fell in that lame category.

With a giggle, she turned to show him her behind and answered, "It held on by this butt plug, she pointed out. So, if it gets caught, I ask someone to re-insert it. Everyone gets a laugh over that." She sensed this small-town boy was not used to meeting an eclectic group of people outside his comfort zone. As she grew up in Hollywood with Albert, she let him off the hook and gave him a pass.

"I'm a Furry. Maybe you've heard of us? I'm not crazy, you know? I want to get in touch with my true animal spirit. It's a fandom-culture thing of anthropomorphic animals. We have conventions and everything, just like other important ones -- like Comic-con. Albert says when I turn twenty-one, I get to decide if I want plastic surgery to make this prosthetic piece into a real one."

"So, do you know where Albert is?" she quizzed the dumbfounded townie from the mid-continent about Albert's whereabouts.

Andy, by now, wasn't sure of this girl's connection to Albert. It sounded as though they might be related -- daughter? So, he gave her an innocuous clue. "I saw him at lunch talking to a lady. Haven't run into him since then."

She smiled knowingly, "I'll check the Mercedes Cargo Van -- they're probably 'taking a nap.'" She giggled and turned, then looked back thoughtfully. "I usually stay in the van at the far end of the buildings, while Albert is working. You could come out and visit me -- I get lonely in there occasionally. You could come out to see the van -- it's a real man cave. Please, visit and bring your 'Gozinyah' plant along for me to see. I bet it's nice."

With a wink, she was out the door. And Andy didn't even get her name! He didn't even know what a Gozinyah plant was, or why she thought he had one.

The idea of editing was shaken as he shook his head, attempting to clear the weird daydream he had just experienced. Or maybe it happened -- not a dream. Damn, he was sure she was real, but then what the fuck was real anymore out here on the porn-recording-studio site? His only clue was a small white card on the top of a monitor. One that wasn't there before Sirena appeared. It was Albert's business card -- with a phone number on the back and the name -- Sirena ¬-- Furry Tigress -- Free Use.

'Sirena,' he got that as her name, like a Siren of the Sea. Furry, well, that was self-evident after she explained the concept. Free Use? He'd look that up as soon as he peeled his fingernails out of the arms of the swivel chair. And 'Gozinyah,' an Internet query for that brought out a deep chuckle over the onomatopoeic word 'Goes-in-you' referencing a fictitious plant but is actually one's cock that goes in you. A mischievous Furry's inside joke.

Glancing up at the clock, Andy noted Albert should be back in about twenty minutes for some retakes, if his dad got through looking at the rushes. He thought he'd better get his ass in gear, so those got done. After all, time was money. Dad and mom were collecting tuition money for the siblings, and his temp help made that happen.

As Andy waded into the various camera feeds, he realized that in editing the final lesbian scene, he didn't have to look up the definition of Free Use. It was as clear as glass -- it meant free ass -- anytime he wanted it. Mrs. Wilkes defined it as 'free to use' as she gleefully told David that Heidi was a free-use woman and wanted to get off being tied to the bed. Damn, the Furry left him an invite on Albert's business card! He'd been propositioned. 'A for-real girl,' he thought, and in the same instant, he realized he hadn't included the fact that his Irish twin, Sissy, had already been there and done that. When he considered the latter point, Andy felt somewhat deflated and torn over the idea.