'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris had similar thoughts running through her mind about earlier -- except it dealt with visions of Andy's rigid, thumping ramrod pistoning in and out of Sissy. That vivid moment remained burned into his mom's mind with every dripping detail. It had been years since she'd seen it, only as a dangling member as he tried to hide it from his mother's view, running naked into his closet when she came in unannounced. She had to stop thinking of him as her little boy and see him as a grown, sexually mature man.

Sissy's screech fifteen minutes ago, "Mom! What are you doing home?" had Andy jerking out of her ass and wheeling around to confront her with it coated and curved like his daddy's magic wand. Andy's cock had that same proud purplish knob as his daddy, glistening in broad daylight. 'Damn, what a nice thick and long dick,' shot across Doris' mind, despite the incestuous setting she found them in. That was just before a reality check hit Doris, Sissy, and Andy, as his arched cock instantly deflated.

The answer to Sissy's startled cry was so damned obvious; it was as easy as, 'I live the fuck here!' Instead, Doris had yelled out, "What's that big cock doing up your ass!" That was obvious, too. It was fucking her ass, as Sissy plunged her dildo into her cunt like it was a cattle prod for more -- pleasure. Just reliving the moment, as she sat staring at Andy across the table, Doris flushed and squeezed her thighs together. 'Get a grip on yourself, woman.' The words silently floated across the temporal lobes of her excited brain, as she replayed that rod ripping out of Sissy's ass like an enormous battering ram.

Except for the heavy breathing caused by the anxious feelings over the situation, the room was silent for what seemed like an eternity until Andy spoke up.

"So, this all sprang up because you were role-playing a script?" Andy asked, trying to wrap his head around the entire situation.

"I guess you could say that partially answers your question," Hank answered. "It was a script from work, but that doesn't answer why you two decided to bridge taboo boundaries like that." His voice was now much closer to calm than pegging the outright-rage meter, as it had started at the conversation's beginning.

"Work script?" Sissy queried. "You told us you were working at a call center this summer. What kind of call center has a ... porn script for answering calls, Daddy?"

Hank was good at acting, just not at walking the fine line between when to talk and keeping his lips sealed. His faux pas had hit a snag. One, he had tripped and fallen over and was now flat on his face, as though his nose had impacted a concrete sidewalk on the way down -- bloody hell.

Doris looked on. Her mind, that of a debater, could see both minds at work. A daddy-liar was trying to formulate another lie, and the agile sense of an eighteen-year-old whiz-girl adept at poking holes in liars was onto him.

"Hank, surrender now. The cat is out of the bag. You might as well come clean and tell them about the summer job." Doris pointed out the lack of escape for Hank and the white lie he told the kids about their summer jobs at a great-paying 'call center.'

Doris coached his response by starting it off. "Your Dad and I had planned to spend the summer with you two here at home. Save the money for your college fund, we figured, and have family fun -- bond a bit more before you went off to the university."

"Yes," Hank concurred, "that was the plan until I answered an advertisement for a job for a 'call center' that asked for a background in film and studio production. I figured they would record training material or some boring caller situations to deal with, and I'd be editing those. The pay was fantastic and local, so -- I applied."

"Kids, your Daddy got hired," Doris interjected. "Then, being the good school-play director he is, your Daddy told them the scripts were poorly written and not believable. He didn't tell me about the job -- or those scripts, until the company told him to hire someone to improve the scripts, and they would pay triple."

Andy spoke up, "So, Mom, that's how you came into the picture? You wrote that script because you wrote plays in college?"

"Yes, I wrote plays in college, but not those kinds of plays or scripts, kids. And I certainly didn't write the one Sissy saw this morning," Doris sighed. "That was one needing serious editing and a total rewrite. Your daddy just liked that scene and wanted to see how it would play out. Anyway, your dad already had both feet in the fire, and I signed on to help. Not to mention that the pay for just these summer months would cover your next year's tuition."

"And we wound up home alone while you and mom were off ... writing and making porn movies?" Sissy mused, pondering her serendipitous short-lived time alone with Andy at home.

"Yes ... home alone," Hank picked up on that dilemma, "and obviously, that isn't going to work out anymore. We can't trust you to stay home now ... that you ... right, Doris?"

Hank didn't have an answer or solution to how to handle the situation and pitched it to Doris, his grounding rod in a tempest when life's lightning storms arose.

"No, Hank, you're right. You don't keep bunny rabbits in the same hutch. We know where that leads."

"God, no!" Hank lit up at that thought. "Did you use protection?" he asked, glancing between the twins. His gaze at Andy was met with downcast eyes. Those, Hank read just as quickly as he read Andy's all 'A' report cards. Looking at Sissy's face, however, was not an easy read. She had her mother's practiced look.

Sissy glanced at her Mom, who nodded affirmingly, with that Andreanna answered, "I do."

"Thank you, Lord," Hank muttered with relief that quickly turned to consternation.

"Thank Mom and Dr. Mallard, Daddy! The Lord and you had nothing to do with it," Sissy fumed. It had been a contentious discussion over the use of contraception between Dad, Mom, and Sissy. Dad declared it wasn't necessary. That was the end of the discussion -- in Hank's mind.

Mom and Sissy knew that one day that declaration would suddenly become necessary -- and not knowing the date or time made it wise to start before the urges were triggered. Fortunately, it seemed to have had worked out, as only Doris' permission was required to authorize contraceptives by Dr. Mallard -- not both parents' signatures. It was another of those mother-daughter secrets. Of course, the Irish twin brother didn't need to know about it either; he had loose lips that sank ships occasionally. Andy hadn't even considered conception; his mind was solely focused on 'getting some.'

Sissy's thoughts didn't particularly care about the 'how' or to think about the extra money that helped with tuition. Her thoughts were on the short-lived time she had to explore sex -- sex with Andy -- limited to one day before the roof caved in over their heads. If only they had been more mindful of the time, even set an alarm clock for pity's sake -- one damn alarm and they could have had more days ... Passion overwhelmed her senses. The adult cable shows and full Internet access had inundated her, so that lust wiped away the afternoon hours.

How ironic that while their parents were away working for a porn company, she and Andy were sequestered home alone, getting acquainted with sex by watching porn together. Somehow, it all seemed to be rolled up together -- a fait accompli.

Sissy breathed deeply, letting it flow outward in a near-meditative, deep-breathing exercise movement. "So, now it's a fait accompli. Andy and I can't undo what's been done. And, Daddy, I can't unsee watching you and Mom from this morning." Siss had to bite her tongue, for a moment, to keep inside the added words she almost blurted out, 'And ... I liked it.'

"What now?" Sissy asked meekly, "Are you going to punish us?"

It didn't take more than a nanosecond for Hank's response. "Well, you sure as hell ... can't keep on fucking one another!" he shouted.

"No," Doris also chimed in. "Not that."

The siblings' eyes locked across the table. Each could read the other's take on that idea. 'Once a fuse is lit, it's damn hard to put it out,' thought the siblings.

"Okay." Andreanna nodded at Andy. "I made a mistake. I mistook the kitchen scene as a real thing because the two of you lied to us about the summer jobs. I thought you two would get divorced from the sound of it. Guess I inherited a darker-side gene, like you. I'm sorry."

Andreanna played the guilt card, slyly layering the causative blame on the parents. 'If only you had been honest, this could have been avoided.'

Only Andy saw the wink from his side of the table. He did his best not to smile.

"I'm sorry, too," Andy picked up on Sissy's tone and tried to be as contrite as she.

An hour further into the discussions, it seemed there was no end to the quagmire they had all stepped into. At least there was some consolation for Sissy and Andy. Hank and Doris recognized they played a significant role in this and opted out of punishment. After all, as Hank noted, how do you punish two adult members -- open the family's laundry to the public courts? No, that wasn't even a remote option.

"You both understand," Hank told them in his fatherly tone, "this mistake can't happen again, right? Agreed? Both of you ... agreed?"

"Yes, Dad," both answered, in that Irish twin, in-unison-voice reply. Sissy reaffirmed the response looking Dad directly in the eye, "Dad, I promise I won't do that again."

Sissy's big, doe-eye look could melt steel in a heartbeat. Hank took her sincere-angelic expression as a sign of contrition, even repentance, and he melted with acceptance.

Then as though neither child sat so roundly castigated, Hank and Doris discussed options. Andy and Andreanna sat mutely listening and fuming at the sometimes preposterous solutions their Dad offered.

"Doris, they can't stay home alone again. That's out of the question at least until ... no out of the question, entirely ... for now," Hank stated. It was a half conversation with himself, and partly with Doris, as he muddled through his thoughts.

"Right. I agree," she huffed. "Leaving them home alone again, well, that's just one more of those idle-hands-of-the-devil things. I left them chores, and that certainly didn't work!"

"Send one to stay with my folks, or yours?" Hank pondered.

"Hank, what would we give them as a reason for that? Both sets of grandparents would be suspicious and want to know what caused that. That would be just like the public laundry thing."

"Doris, how about you work from home?"

Her answer was clear. "And the company would buy that? Remember I'm supposed to do the rehearsals while you film another script. I'm not going to have my house full of ... actors rehearsing what just happened upstairs ... what would the neighbors think?"

"Leave one home, take one to work, and keep them separated like that for the summer?" Hank's question made it sound like he was talking about puppies rather than his offspring.

It took two seconds for Doris to picture leaving either sibling home alone again. Who knew what kind of idle hands scenarios that would create? She had Sissy's dildo in mind, as she imagined what that might spark. "What would you do with the one you took to work? Put them in a locked room so they couldn't watch you at work in the studio with all those naked ... and what would everyone there be thinking about why you brought your kid to work and locked them in a closet?"

Andy had gritted his teeth over being treated like chattel for as long as he could and broke into their rampant banter. "How about I go to work with you and help out? I took the classes Dad teaches, and I've had more time editing films in the after-school club than anybody. While he films in the studio, I could edit in ... whatever software you guys use to edit."

Hank stared at Andy. And Andy could see, to his surprise, his dad was considering it.

Hank's internal dialogue acknowledged that Andy was a good editor and had more than classroom experience. He'd helped Hank edit lots of film side-jobs and also helped his video shoot for weddings, parties, and such. The school used the same software as 'Charitable Services for Homeless Animals, LLC' for its porn productions. Maybe they would pay for an assistant editor ... he mused.

"He has the skill sets down, Doris. But he doesn't know anything about porn. Given what we saw today, more might lead to ... but it would be your call to take him to work." Again, Hank punted the decision to Doris.

"Honey," she responded, "I hate to break it to you in this setting, but I gave him the WiFi password for his secret birthday present nine months ago. Based on what was on that big-screen TV in Sissy's room, I think he has had time to figure out what porn is and how it rolls. Didn't you catch it on the screen when you ran in?"

Hank was blustery in his response, "No ... I was ... focused on those two -- standing there naked as blue jays and squawking at being caught."

"Okay," Doris answered, trying to keep a straight face. In the back of her mind, she imagined that he was more focused on seeing Sissy trying to hide behind a throw pillow than anything or anyone else in the room. "So, you missed the sixty-inch, porn-screen display on the wall? Well, now you know how that got there. Andy has the password."

Hank shrugged his shoulders. "So he's seen some porn, but not like what we have planned to shoot -- the more realistic versions or real people and realistic plots. Taking Andy to work solves one half of the equation." By implication, the other side of the equation was Sissy, still sitting silently and soaking in all the nuances of the family parle.

"She can't go -- she'd be too much of a distraction," Hank declared resolutely.

"You mean, Dad, someone might think I was there to ..." she started to say 'fuck,' but shifted gears as the tone had significantly died down in the conversation; instead, she finished her sentence demurely with, "... participate."

"You've had enough participation, Sissy!" Doris snapped. Sissy's face fell as the words stung coming from her mom. This wasn't equal treatment between Andy and her, but perhaps this wasn't the time to bring that up, given the chaos of the thunderstorm that had just rolled through the kitchen in the last hour. She let it go. Another time, another place when Mom was alone, she figured.

Mothers always have a soft spot, even in the roughest of times. Doris saw the look, the pout on Sissy's face. That look wasn't new. Sissy wore it numerous times whenever she felt left out or treated unequally.

"Hank, I don't think it's fair to leave her home alone either. She could help as a dialogue coach during practice -- just reading the lines during sit-in rehearsals until the actors get attuned to the dialogue flow -- not an on-camera scenario. I'll keep an eye on those rehearsals. So ... the twins get equal treatment."

Doris caught a slight crinkle in the corner of Sissy's lips, as her hopes rose.

Still hot and on his 'not my daughter' conviction, Hank was about to shoot down that idea.

"Not going ..." he got just that far and caught the ice-queen, cold-shoulder, bedroom stare, "... to be a problem then, honey, so you're okay with that?" He finished sweetly in a nice segue far away from his intended mark.

The temperament in the room had cooled enough that breathing returned to normal. Words became words again -- not bullets. Some agreements were made -- no sibcest or other family secrets about the summer job. Though the tasks ahead were not clearly defined, the family parle had garnered a survivable pact. Nobody outside the high table needed to learn about this day's activities. All were in agreement on that.

The dinner hour had slid by due to the family parle. The spit-roast-rotisserie Sissy was to have prepared, remained in the freezer. Hot dogs became the 'plat du jour' and were eaten without much relish. Everyone turned in early, anticipating a significant change of events on tomorrow's horizon. In the minds of Hank and Doris, far greater scrutiny would be required, and a lot more monitoring of the Irish twins. It remained, in Dori's mind, a question of whether the kids' promises would be promises kept. Yes, they gave their word -- but Doris understood the power lust held over reason, when there was an opportunity. Hank was just putty in the hands of his daughter -- reason didn't have a say in how well he controlled the situation.

_____________________

We're Not Doing Anything Wrong

The mood after dinner was pensive. Neither Andy nor Andreanna could find any conversation starters with their parents. Usually, those would be, 'Anything interesting happen at work today' questions. Who brings those up -- after you have been caught in flagrante with your sibling? No, words were few and far between, ending with the Irish twins slipping off into their rooms to avoid eye contact with their parents or one another.

Andreanna sat at her desk, toying with the idea of checking the router settings to see if the password was still unchanged. She had some unanswered questions about sibcest and her attraction toward Andy. Once she found out he had the same interest for her, the taboo elements just melted so damned quickly and fell by the wayside. It felt good -- not guilt-laden, as she had thought it might. 'As natural as breathing,' she mused. Her fingers hovered over the keyboard, wondering if she should delve into that search mode. Had Dad already changed the WiFi password, or could she still get those answers?

Andy lay on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. His mind wasn't focused on much. The blow-up this morning in the kitchen between Mom and Dad was the catalyst for what occurred between Sissy and himself soon after. He'd had a great day, exploring things he and Sissy never brought up between them. Going from full-on masturbation mode to actually 'getting some' had short-circuited his reasoning abilities. Of course, that didn't last all day and ended badly. He felt guilty over that -- not the acts, just getting caught.

In the quiet of his room, Andy reflected upon Andreanna's words that broke the barrier between them. The one that bridged the incest divide. He burst out with a slight chuckle of laughter over her words. They were like lines from a movie plot -- so beguiling.

"Brother, isn't that clear enough? You said you would do anything for me. I want to know, to feel what it is like to have a cock in me. One that controls my will and takes what it wants ...."

'What it wants.' Andy considered that. He wanted to experience sex, and Sissy was offering, having watched Mom and Dad do it. They always shared so much of each other's experiences. She urged it, he wanted it, and they were home alone. Reason went out the window as he stood behind her naked and bent over the kitchen sink -- hell, reason had no place in the decision to do it. Lust took its place, and it felt so damn good after that. They couldn't stop and got lost in the feeling. They spent the day stoking every neuron they had with pleasure, and relished the sensations pushing each other higher and higher.

If only they had sense enough to realize the time of day and had not gotten caught by Mom and Dad. If only ...

A gentle tap at his door broke his reverie. Sissy stood at his door, waiting for him to respond.

"What are you doing?" Andy whispered anxiously, as he opened the door.

"Don't worry ... I checked; Mom and Dad are in their room already," Sissy whispered back.

"But ..." Andy started to say. His mind went into the 'what if they see us mode' of thinking.

"Andy," Sissy answered, "We're still dressed, and we're not doing anything wrong. They didn't say we can't be our normal selves, silly. You've got to get beyond the family parle session and ... move on."