'Irish Twins' Home Alone Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, are you going to let me come in?" Sissy's insistent voice was just over a loud stage whisper as her hands rose to rest on her hips -- in the mom pose.

Wordless, Andy stepped out of the way, and Andreanna slipped inside. The motions were almost clandestine not to arouse suspicion, despite her previous claim that they were not doing anything wrong.

Andy stood looking at her Sunday-best attire -- so beautiful. The shy, stolen looks of the past days were gone in his eyes. He had seen her, had her, and felt nearly every inch of her body in search of knowledge about the mysteries of a woman. He knew her mons, the depth of her slit, the turgid feel of her hardened nipples, as she squealed when he sucked and licked them. Yet, at this moment, his ardor was dampened by the exposure of what he had shared with Sissy.

The shared bond of growing up so close in age created a tight-knit attraction beyond lust; Andy felt it, as he watched Sissy stroll into his room as though her innocence had been restored. He wished they could roll back the day and return to the way they were a few hours ago.

But that fleeting thought rapidly evaporated. The ardor of the afternoon returned almost instantly, as a shocked brother beheld his Irish twin. She grasped the blouse hem and started pulling it over her head.

"What are you doing?" he blurted out, and caught himself in mid-gasp.

"I'm going to 'get some,'" Sissy giggled as she watched his open mouth staring in surprise as she stood semi-bare in her chaste good-girl bra.

"But you told Dad we're not going to do that anymore!"

"Andy," Sissy said with adamance, "you should have taken debate after-school instead of guitar lessons. I said, 'I wouldn't do 'that' again. And 'that' has a lot of interpretations -- some wider than others. I'm taking it to be a broad interpretation: I said it in the context of getting caught again -- not that I wouldn't do 'this' again. She harangued over the nuances of the words 'this' and 'that' again as she quickly skinned out of her clothing and stood naked before Andy.

"Are you going to make me beg?" She breathed out the words in imitation of a woman in dire need. "Okay, how about we don't do 'that' again -- where you're in my ass, mister porn editor? And we do something else -- that we didn't promise not to do?"

Andy wasn't focused on Andreanna's words; he hadn't been since her underwear and bra hit the floor. She stood like Venus de Milo, stroking her slit as she spoke. In the back recesses of his fogged-over lustful brain, he sensed the trouble they were in, yet cast it to the winds as he watched her fingers strum her protruding clit.

Sissy instantly knew she had her answer, as Andy dropped to his knees at her feet. She whispered, "We can't do it on the bed; too squeaky, you know. I can always hear you in my room. And Mom and Dad must be able to listen to you, too, since you are right above them."

"Yeah," Andy breathed, as his tongue traced her mons, "I hear them, too."

Sissy smiled, thinking how he must have felt listening to the way Mom said they get sometimes. "Then ... pull your blankets onto the floor, and we can 'camp out.' We can go sixty-nine, but you have to keep quiet. ... Fast ... make it a quickie, and then we'll see after that ...."

First Work Day at the Beehive

Hank's mind was scattered and noisy, like a cue ball breaking the racked balls at the family pool table. His thoughts were all over the place, as he drove the family of four to the outskirts of town, arriving in the old warehouse area. Isolated, it became a less-prominent place to roll in audiovisual equipment and beds and set up staging for production. It wasn't a full-blown Hollywood studio -- just a summer trial of a new line of more realistic porn the industry leaders wanted to experiment with, using non-professional actors. The hope was it would push the market into a broader group of buyers -- sitcom-like stuff -- porn-style. Still, the place was abuzz with painters and set builders when they arrived. For a moment, the Irish twins forgot why they were there. They were so taken in by the beehive of activities.

As they checked in at the front, Hank was already making hard decisions as contractors strolled up. He used outside teams hired from other nearby small towns to help mask the true intent of the sets. Workers were told they were gearing up for a small-movie-company sitcom pilot for the fall. Nothing about the show's content -- nothing leaked at all. Sissy and Andy, in a short amount of time, had a different and distinct view of their dad's business acumen. He was giving orders and not coddling high schoolers. Tradespeople focused, got what they needed, and completed their assignments.

This wasn't whining about 'why do I have to' high-school crap from students. It was about money.

"Okay, kids ... I guess I should warn you," Hank mused, as they walked to the area Doris and he used as an office and editing spaces, "some of the actors are ... going to be people, you know."

Sissy's eyebrows raised. Andy just continued that 'wow' gaze look, as he watched the crews building up set walls with fake windows and painted scenery, staged for an out-the-window view. His dad's comment didn't register or phase him at all.

"This isn't high school anymore, you guys," Doris added, "Time for adult-like actions, so act and treat them like someone you just met -- not like someone you sat in class with and gossiped about ... well, you know." Doris was thinking typical teen banter about who did whom after a Friday night dance.

Sissy's reaction was immediate, "Classmates? You hired students!"

In the back of her mind, her reactions were more like, 'You hired my classmates to fuck on stage, and we'll all be here?'

"Not students anymore," Hank answered. "They want to be treated as adults -- just like you. I told you this isn't high school anymore. Get used to life on the other side of eighteen," Hank chuckled, thinking about the interviews, who was hired, and the eye-openers forthcoming at nine o'clock when those actors arrived. He didn't go into details as he left Sissy with Doris to explain her role as a dialog coach and the script she had revised, ironically, the one about sibcest and being home alone.

"Andy, over here is the editing area. It's a bit more than we use at school, but the software is the same. You can help Albert, the setup guy from the national company, install the monitors, and test the feeds, to the remote cameras that run back to that area." Hank motioned to the main set area behind the soundproof wall isolating the editing equipment.

Albert, upon hearing his name, walked over with a Hollywood grin. Hank did the introductions, letting Albert know Andy was a newbie editing tech and needed to learn the ropes starting today. Hank, Andy did notice, forgot to mention he was Andy's dad. Andy left it at that. He was smart enough to realize what his dad said earlier, about not being in high school anymore and treating others like adults -- not relatives or offspring.

Andy was like that kid in the candy factory again, with all the flatscreen monitors, computer-graphics stations, green-screen feeds, and a bevy of large-capacity storage drives for digital editing. He recognized the top-end file servers and the Giga-speed network. It may have been something other than a Hollywood full-blown production studio, but the delivery capacity to livestream video was included. Any thoughts of sibcest or Sissy's curvy body right now, had been parked in a remote corner of his mind as the new toys at his disposal had moved to the forefront.

By noon, Hank greeted the electrical engineer and Andy with, "Good job, guys."

When he checked in on them before they broke for lunch, he noted that Albert had the remote camera installs mounted, and Andy had rack-mounted the servers and four thirty-inch monitors for the A and B-roll production. Each remote was hardwired back to the displays -- they were on schedule.

"Andy is a fast learner, boss," Albert offered, then smiled through that brilliant white double row of fine dental work. Those teeth worked well, accentuating his silvery hair. "His old man got lucky raising this one," he added, as he gave Andy a light shove. "See you after lunch, kid. Be here in an hour."

Andy looked at his dad and smiled when Hank answered, "Yeah, Albert, his Dad must be proud. A Dad finds a hardworking son every once in a while." Under those words was an unspoken caveat, 'You have to rein them in every once in a while, too.'

One of the perks of onsite filming and set-ups was a well-provisioned cafeteria. Hank pointed out the cafe to Andy, and he trudged off in that direction. Andy expected to clean up first and find Sissy and Mom there. Heading to the restroom and following the signs, he turned the corner, ran into an immovable object, and bounced back.

"Andy?"

Andy swallowed, looking up at the oak tree-sized albino towering over him. It was the Justice of the Peace's son. David stood every bit of six-foot-five and then some. He played high-school basketball and football, but was built like a fast-and-furious, professional middle linebacker. No sane opposing team member would attempt to evade David's clutches as he cut through the line -- they'd throw the ball away or -- fall. David is an anomaly in life, having hypotrichosis; he was born without a hair on his body and as smooth as a baby's butt -- everywhere -- not a hair to be found. Put red-eyed David's albino body in a tight-fitting speedo, and he could pass for the most bad-assed, blanched alien from any sci-fi movie imaginable. Yet, he was quite nice -- off the football field. He even took Sissy to the freshman prom, and as seniors, to this year's St. Valentine's dance.

"Dude, what the heck are you doing here?" Andy asked sheepishly in reply.

David went slack-jawed for a moment.

In those five seconds, Andy realized he already knew the answer. Dad gave him the answer as they walked inside from the parking lot this morning. The guy who took his sister to the prom was here to film -- porn.

"Yeah, sorry, David. I ... wasn't thinking. Forget I asked," Andy apologized, and tried to correct the awkwardness.

"Andy ... I didn't do anything with your sister," David offered out of thin air.

Andy was surprised at his declaration. He hadn't even thought of that when David took her to the dances. Sissy wasn't sexy ... then, dating any boy... now that he thought about it. But she sure changed all that yesterday.

"Hum, okay, ... David. Glad to know, you know?"

"Andy, I'm not gay, so you know, too. I mean, I kind of like Sissy. If she'd want to, maybe I would have, you know?"

The conversation got strange at that point. Andy almost wanted to say, 'Dude, you just said you'd fuck my sister if she asked you to!' Then tell him to fuck off. But he didn't.

'I'll let her know, okay, David, and get back to you on that,' he thought.

"So ... you never?"

"No. Not with anyone, Andy," David struggled to get that reply out of his dry throat.

"Is that why you ..."

"Yeah. It's not the money ... I'm just too shy to ask for it. Signing up meant a sure thing, you know?" David put a nail in the lid of Andy's question box about why he was there. David came to get laid, hoping to overcome the mysteries of getting into a girl's honey box.

Andy thought about David's situation and felt slightly sorry for the guy with all his obstacles and shyness. He could see how this might seem to be a good opportunity for him to lose his virginity, maybe even gain enough confidence to find someone who wants to have sex with an alien -- a very nice one, Andy realized. He was also glad David didn't take advantage of Sissy when they went out. He sighed heavily at that thought. He'd already taken care of Sissy's virginity issues and his yesterday. Although, another thought occurred to him immediately afterward. Or was it Sissy who relieved him of his virginity and her own? So, who led the charge, really?

"So, Andy, you're here, too?" David asked, thinking it odd that a high school drama teacher and an English teacher would also have their son here unless it were to 'get some.'

Andy read the raised eye look -- as David didn't have eyebrows to raise. "No, David. I'm just here to help assemble the editing equipment -- learn more about editing, you know?"

No way was Andy going to reveal last night's high-table-meeting decisions. Andy knew he and Sissy would be on a tight tether until fall, when the university re-opened. Until then, he and Andreanna would be walking a tightrope -- two months of probation sans ankle bracelets.

"David, I'm heading to lunch. You want to get a bite to eat?" Andy offered. At least if David tagged along, he wouldn't have to eat alone.

"Sure."

It did look a bit science fiction-like, as the two walked side-by-side into the cafeteria, Andy at just five-foot-eight and David at six-foot-five, rippling with muscles and that total albino look. Andy read the room; he saw about a dozen others eating. A few were chatting like friends; a few couples sat apart -- nervously eating and drinking sodas or coffee.

"What the frack is she doing here?" Andy asked, as he poked David. That's when Andy spotted Sissy sitting with Heidi, the ex-high school cheerleader.

David froze in his tracks. It was awkward enough that Andreanna was here as well as Andy, but worse was that his nemesis sat across from Sissy.

It was like a science teacher had dumped a box of magnets on the floor and let them roll around. They'd be pulled together one by one as they rolled past one another. The same attraction drew Andy and David to join Sissy and the flirtatious former cheerleader Heidi for lunch.

The look on Heidi's face when she saw David was one of stunned silence. Heidi and David had been a 'thing' for a few months, until she made head cheerleader and remained head for two more years. Rumors spread that David must be gay since he didn't take Heidi up on what she offered most other hunks on the team. The origin of that rumor seemed to point to Heidi as the source. No 'man' ever turned her down; she let everyone know that.

"Sissy, what's Mom got you doing?" Andy asked, biting into a bacon, lettuce, and juicy tomato sandwich.

Andreanna smiled, "Going over rehearsal scripts with Heidi in a small group."

"What's up on your end?" she asked, lifting her voice to accentuate the word 'up.' She was playing a dangerous game in mixed company -- just what her mother admonished them not to get into -- high-school mode.

Andy ignored the reference to his cock being up and said, "I met an electrical engineer, and he's teaching me how to test the new editing and recording equipment. Cool stuff. Newer than we have, er, had at school." Andy corrected his tense to reflect that he was no longer there and hoped Sissy understood his emphasis on the word 'had.' Did it get through, he wondered.

The talk between David and Heidi was close to none -- a few words spoken in trying to be politely centered on going to college. David was headed to California, and Heidi would be at the state university -- same as Andy and Sissy. They would be destined to meet again this fall. Strangely, the only subject not brought up at lunch was why both David and Heidi signed on for this filming session. It was a non-starter item trimmed with tinges of embarrassment.

"Andy, mom is working with another group in readings, and there is one more group. She says we will shift team members around for readings until she and dad can compare notes and finalize who will be on what team shoot. Isn't that neat? We are all on teams again. This time though, everybody is a winner, Mom said."

David commented, "That third team is mine, I guess since I'm not with you and Heidi or your mom's group. Guess we are the odd ones out."

"Not odd ones out, David." Sissy insisted, reflecting on David's abnormalities. "Think of it as the next ones in; think positively. When doing your readings, a positive mind makes the connection much more real to the viewers, says Mom." Sissy laughed at her comment. She was trying to settle David and Heidi down a bit as both were extremely nervous. Andy was surprised that she was putting effort into helping, given she was here under guard.

"Aren't you the chipper one, Andreanna," Heidi chimed in, "with that positive-thinking stuff. Why you might give David, here, a go and rehearse one of those scripts together, I'm sure your mom and dad could arrange that, right?"

'If looks could kill,' Andy thought, as he watched David's body bridle at that catty remark.

It didn't phase Andreanna, however. "Sorry, Heidi, I'm already taken. Found a nice guy to handle my needs this summer. Probably move in with him in a month or so ... he's such a sweet guy and ... well endowed." The last bit was said low and sweetly in Heidi's direction. But obviously, Andy and David heard it. It was just girl talk aimed to get under Heidi's skin. No one in Heidi's circle took her seriously; guys just 'dated' her to get laid. She had that kind of reputation.

Heidi opened her mouth, but no comeback came out, just a shrug. She was flabbergasted to hear Andreanna had a man and was 'getting some' from the sounds of it. No damn wonder she was chipper and happy. She was getting some regularly, Heidi conjectured. It had to be, or her brother would have jumped in to point out her fib.

'Damn!' Heidi thought. 'Maybe, I shouldn't have been dismissive of the dorky albino, David, at the time. Maybe I could patch that scorched earth I left behind between David and me. Still, there is Andy. He isn't taken. I have time to work on that now that we are here together. For being a dork, Andy is still a prize. He is good-looking, well-built for a dork, and smart -- though sometimes a bit slow when interacting with a mature woman like little eighteen-year-old me, head cheerleader, and a prize myself,' she figured.

Andy blushed at Sissy's comment. Hell, he knew she was alluding to moving in when they went off to the university in the fall. Boy, wouldn't that take the wind out of Mom and Daddy's sails when they found out?

"I've got ... to go," he stammered as though caught with a bulging lump in his pants. Andy promptly jumped up, leaving the three former high schoolers wondering why he abruptly left them alone.

"So, David, are you seeing someone?" Heidi asked, having only one guy to focus on at the moment.

"Not ... no thanks to you, Heidi," David stammered, somewhat annoyed at her obvious question.

Sissy jumped in without thinking again, "Why David? Something between the two of you?"

"She started telling everyone I was gay," he said, nearly biting his tongue.

"Did not, David! I never said that," Heidi contested, though she planted the seed indirectly in the girls' locker room with that bemused question, 'Has anyone noticed that David seems more popular with the guys than with girls?'

David had rebuffed her approaches. He knew her reputation; besides, he was a very shy anomaly. The young hulk was unsure of how to approach women given his two glaring anomalies: albinism and hypotrichosis, the total lack of body hair. Both contributed significantly to his shyness and lack of interaction with young women. It was made worse by the rumor of his being gay that dogged him in school.

"It's okay, David. To be gay, I mean. I felt safe knowing you were when we went out together," Sissy's bright voice tried to soothe some troubled waters she detected.

"I'm n-o-t gay." David's words were like the scratch of fingernails on the blackboard. It got Sissy's attention and jolted Heidi as well. It was the first time she heard him angry, off the football field. He acted like a man -- assured of himself.

The words raised Sissy's eyebrows. She had flirted with David on those dates, pushed some boundaries at the time, feeling she could tease and get away with it -- since he was gay. Finding out that was a false rumor made her clit tingle. She could well have lost her virginity on those nights. She shuddered at that thought. She wasn't sexually protected yet when she went out with David.