All Comments on 'IRL - Being Bi'

by luvtouch

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rooster1225Rooster1225over 2 years ago

I love your stories! I have been reading literotica for years, and I believe you are the only author I have ever followed, if that's any indication of how much I enjoy them.

I think the reason is tied up in your profile. I agree the female body is a work of art. Likewise, we share the thrill of tantalizing a man back and forth from the edge, and ultimately giving him that explosive release. Nudity is wonderful! I have yet to visit a nude resort, but that is on my near term bucket list. In Florida, we have resorts similar to the one you describe near you. We also have lots of ocean cruiseline terminals so a floating naked resort is also on my menu.

Safety is paramount, especially in this Covid era, so I an not promiscuous. Frankly, I don't get it often enugh!

So, as I search for compatible playmates (people that think like you and I), I will look forward to more of your work. Feel free to ask if you want to bounce a creative idea off a like-minded person, or perhaps some editing help if you have a passage that just isn't flowing the way you want it to. I'd be happy to be part of that process.

Keep writing!

luvtouchluvtouchover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Rooster!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and the little about you.

I will be posting more. All real life stories. I know you and I would have a great time together. Maybe even stroking on the phone together. I have some great videos I can share. . I’m going to watch some porn now and jack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvtouch@luvtouch
My life has been a series of events since I was 15 or 16. My best friend introduced me to jacking off. Pretty soon that evolved into me sucking the cum out of his cock. By the time I was 30 something I had had a few MM, MMF and a couple FFM encounters. It was the MM and MMF ...