IRL - Being Bi

Story Info
Seems natural crossing back and forth.
1.5k words
4.58
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life has been a series of sexual encounters since I was 18. I was a late bloomer. But the summer after graduating high school I made up for lost time. My best friend who was 19 introduced me to jacking off. Pretty soon that evolved into me sucking the cum out of his cock and often. But that is another story.

I'm not sure what possesses others to engage me. I don't overtly hit on anyone. It just seems to happen. Maybe its confidence. I like chatting with others and sharing thoughts and stories. By all accounts I'm average looking. I'm 6'3, blue eyes, 225, physically fit, but not ripped. I have grey wavy hair, shaved smooth face every day. Although I spend a great deal of time in my private office; the outdoors is my haven. I love riding my bicycle, hiking and backpacking.

During the day I'm in jeans and v-neck tee or a denim shirt. And when I dine out I like to look sharp in a nice suit, shirt, and well polished shoes. I enjoy a good look but I do it for me not others. At 55, I'm a daddy, but fuckable.

By the time I was 30 something I had had a quite a few MM, MMF and a couple FFM encounters. It was the MM and MMF times I truly enjoyed. I love sucking cock with those girlfriends. I feed off the energy of others. Whether it's a woman or man makes no difference to me. For me though, it's safety first. I have to trust regardless of spontaneity. Trust allows for natural desires to unfold. And I'm honest to a fault.

I don't have a physical type of person I'm attracted. It literally comes down to sex appeal. I constantly check out guys cocks. I guess whether he's a grower or shower. Is he a good cock sucker? Will he eat my ass without asking? And a woman? My god, a woman's body is a work of art. What is not to love? French kissing, cleavage, pussy mound, a fuckable ass. I'm such a hedonist that I have a plethora mini scenes that play in my head.

My MM encounters have been well chosen and on occasion a couple group sessions in my 40's. Both of these were private parties in Palm Springs with a group of guys that didn't play outside of their small group. I was pretty hesitant to participate as they were when including me. Safety first. What an amazing time. Hard cocks, lubed asses, porn, and one cum shot after then next for an entire weekend. I still jack off to those two parties in my minds eye.

I love nudity. Outside of Tucson, Arizona in Marana is a Mira Vista a fantastic nudist resort. I've been a couple of times. No sex but a nice crowd and beautiful pools and communal areas. Once a couple asked me to video them and jack off while they fucked. Like I said, "I'm a hedonist." Could I say no?

When I'm with a man I enjoy building up his enjoyment, getting him close then letting it slide back then building it up again. I suck the pre-cum and feeling his cock throb, and ache to explode cum in my mouth. I love feeling it unload a little or a lot I don't care. Just knowing how amazing he must feel.

I used to love going to gay spas. They are loaded with a buffet of every body shape and cock size you could ask for. The dark room with laser light shooting everywhere. Guys sitting on bench stroking and sounds of someone getting butt fucked is such a damn turn on still. I haven't been in years but my memory of them are still clear.

Speaking of butt fucking I will tease you a little; the full story will be its own. I had a short term relationship in my early twenties. When we met I was left with the impression of her being ultra conservative. I was soon proven wrong, wrong, wrong. She was a collector of bi-men. It was one of her stable of friends that took my ass-virginity, and good too. I couldn't fucking walk the next day. Stay tuned for that story.

I want to wrap up this introduction with a recent encounter. I live in small town in Arizona. I have this favorite coffee shop and know the baristas fairly well. We joke and always have something nice to say to each other. I'm on my out to my car and one of the baristas follows me out. She asked for ride and I volunteered.

Remember that I'm 55? She was 25ish, 26 I later found out. We had just talked about her latest tattoo but she did not reveal what it was. As I'm driving away she said I want to show you my tattoo. I said, "sure I'd love to see it." Let me add that I'm rarely shocked by the human race but she managed to get an, "oh fuck" out of me. She whips down her yoga pants. On her left hip is a voluptuous woman with a dick ready to plunge into a guy doggy-style. It was so fucking erotic. I said to her, "God damn, I love that!" Her response was, "I thought you are bi, are you?" I said, "yes." "I haven't been with anyone through covid but I do like sucking cock and occasionally bottoming." She said, "I want to fuck you." On the drive to her destination we discussed the arrangement.

A few days later we were at her apartment and immediately started kissing. She had on a robe and I arrived commando. I got naked and she did as well. She is not skinny or fat but just a regular body and fairly small breasts. My cock is approximately 6 inches and nice girth with a big head. I had taken a 100mg viagra just to be on the extra hard side. Fucking her ass had already been arranged. We had agreed that we would douche each other. So she douched my ass but I had already did some clean up prior. I think douching is gross but very necessary. I think she did the same but I really got off on watching water squirt out her ass.

We showered together. We both were ready for fucking. I couldn't wait and started eating her pussy. She didn't shave but had trimmed. Her pussy was full lips, and swollen, and wet, wet. She said she was horny as fuck and had fucked herself the night before with a dildo. My cock was dripping from her stroking my cock in the shower with soap. We continued with sixty-nining. Her finger was in my ass quickly. After a while I was in her pussy, pumping away. That stunning sound of a sloppy pussy and cock is almost too much for me. I stopped so I didn' t cum. I know what's next.

She put on her strap on. She has a selection if different size dildos and I asked for the smallest. She ate my ass for awhile then used a generous amount of lube. I had used a dildo the night before to loosen up my ring but I'm not sure it helped. She started with her fingers and I went with it. Finally, she starts to ease the strap on into my asshole. Fuck it burned. I went with it. I pushed my hole out to make it slide in easier and then she was in. I heard her scream a bit and felt the spray of her pussy cumming. Then it started. A long slow rhythm. I went from feeling like I was shitting to taking it like a slut. I fucking loved it. She was talking nasty shit and pumping my ass and holding my hips. I had never been fucked like that. To be fair I had only bottomed four or five times in 30 years. She was cumming and each time she would scream it out. I couldn't take anymore. She pulled out and took a photo of my ass gapped open. Still I can't remember being such a whore. I'm masculine and love slicing into a hot ass or pussy. I love hearing a guy whimper and moan and enjoy. Now it was me and I knew how they felt.

We flipped over and I pounded her pussy forgetting that I was going to fuck her ass. I started cumming in her then pulled out. The final small shots hit her clit and I ate my cum off her pussy. I slide my finger in her ass. She started bucking and talking nasty stuff. I kept eating her and she kept cumming. We laid next to each other and remembered each stroke and orgasm. She had a pocket vibe and I stroked my cock. We jacked together in complete bliss. We showered and said goodbye.

The following day at coffee she had scribble a rough sketch of a threesome on my napkin with my coffee. A woman and two men. I can't wait for this to go down.