IRL - SoCal Trio

Story Info
A black and white friendship and threesome.
1.5k words
4.16
6.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm reminded of a Saturday in Southern California in the late 90's. I worked as a consultant for a company near Santa Barbara. One of the project secretaries was a sexy and beautiful black woman. I had been there about a month when we had an office party to wrap up a busy and successful week. We had seen each other but hadn't talked much only in passing, saying hello.

At the party we got to know each other better. I was single, she had a boyfriend and they were in the midst of breaking up. They didn't live together. We agreed to meet for dinner. Later that week we met in the parking lot of the restaurant. I'm ready to walk in with her and she said, "I don't want to have dinner. I want to talk to you." I'm thinking, WTF is the backstory here? She proceeds to say, "I'm very sexual and love men and women. I don't want to break up with my boyfriend but he isn't into most of the stuff I like. If you're not very sexual then we should just be friends and work buddies." I'm thinking there is more to this story, but there wasn't. She was just a freak, with a good moral compass, as I learned later. She said she didn't want to go out until she was officially done with their relationship. "Fine by me," I said. And she left and we never brought it up when we saw each other at work.

About a month later she comes up to me at work. "Do you want to do something this weekend?" At the time I had been seeing a woman on and off and we had made plans already. I told her about the other woman and said my weekend was already planned out. She said, "well if your plans fall apart, I'm now done with my relationship." This worked on me all week and I cancelled my weekend with the other woman.

I saw her at work and told her what I did. I asked her if she wanted to drive up to the Santa Barbara wine country and do a day-trip of tasting and eating. She immediately said yes. I picked her up at her home on Saturday morning. I'm standing at the front door and she answers in a thigh length sweater dress. She looked classy and very pulled together. I gave her a deep kiss. I can't help but describe the stunning creature. 5'4", maybe 110 lbs, dark skin and flawless complexion, wavy deep black hair, and smelled of lavender. We are in the car driving away and she says to me at the stoplight, "you know you've got this right?" I just looked at her, pulled the front of her dress up, she raised her hips and dress I pulled her panties aside and I fingered clit and pussy the entire ride to the first winery.

She leaned the seat back; we had the sunroof open and her pussy wasn't shaved. It glistened with pussy juice. She had pulled the panties off by time we arrive at the first winery - Fess Parker's Winery. I still remember the look on people's faces when we walked in. We looked casual but I know we must have exuded that "we're fucking today and there isn't anything anyone is going to do about it.." LOL!

We proceeded to taste wine at 3 or 4 places. A couple times I slide my hand up her dress and the crack of her ass. I'd pull pussy juice over her asshole. She liked ass play but was not a buttfucker. My cock was leaking cum all afternoon. As we drove toward Santa Barbara from the vineyards, she whips off her dress and is standing through the sunroof massaging her tits and nipples. I'm driving along laughing and every now and then she pushed her pussy to my face. Not much could happen but it was fun and a horny time. Everyone who passed us was honking like crazy.

Next thing you know a cop pulls us over. I have no idea where he came from. She sat backdown but didn't put her dress on, just held it in her lap. He made me get out of the car and gave me a breathalyzer. He cleared me, scolded the fuck out of her and made her get dressed. He let me go, no warning , nothing. I think he just wanted to see her naked.

Keep in mind we hadn't fucked all day. And she had only sucked my cock for about 5 min. We grabbed some dinner and then had more cocktails in downtown Santa Barbara. We looked fucked up! So we drove to the beach park and parked. We laid our seats back and stroked each other, laughing and enjoyed being free and trusting each other.

It was getting dark and we started drive back home. We're on the 101 freeway and she takes off her dress again. No panties or bra. I turn on the dome light and she is spread open fingering herself as we drive. I use the left lane so other cars and truckers can see her. She was so fucking turned on you could hear her sloppy pussy sloshing as she fingered herself.

We make it back to my place and she says to me. "Get ready, because I haven't cum all day and I squirt alot. And she meant it. I began to eat her pussy. The first thrust was like a fucking fire hose. I was soaked. I had never had anything that much ever or since. And she screamed every time she came. Loud! Deep low-down growl that burst out into relief. I thought the police are going to be arriving anytime. They never did come - thank god. We're talking nasty to each other and my cock is throbbing and dripping. I'm ready to fuck. She stops what we're doing and says, I tried to get my boyfriend to have sex with me and my girlfriends and he wouldn't do it. I'm thinking - this duded was nuts. WTF was he thinking? "Is this something you would do with me," she asked? I was quiet, I thought it was a joke. I just looked at her pussy, dripping with cum and sweat covered. I stood up off the bed, stroked my dick, bent down and kissed her deep for a long while. I got on my knees slide my dick in her mouth. Pulled it out, sucked on her beautiful tits then spread her legs and positioned my cock head at her lips. She was vibrating, she wanted an answer. All of this took a couple minutes. I looked into her eyes and we still hadn't said a word. I pushed the head of cock in between her pussy lips, not in her pussy just the head pushing them apart. I stayed in that position.

With one last look - I quietly said, "yes." Her pussy spewed a shot of cum that washed over my cock and balls. I fell into her pussy and we fucked and fucked and fucked. It must have been for at least 1/2 hour. We're talking nasty and I said to her - I like eating your pussy after I cum and I love sucking cock too. She started bucking and cumming. This went on all night. I woke up the sun is streaming in my window and she is asleep with my cock in her hand. I flipped around and we did some slow, not much moving 69 position. We didn't talk much as we took a shower. I know we must have smelled like raw ass sex and sweat. Her black skin has dried white cum everywhere.

I had probably cum 3 or 4 times and I was very sore. Her pussy lips were swollen and I fingered her in the shower. She said, "promise me you'll never stop doing that." I agreed. I took her home and walked her to the door. When we got there a car pulls up and a woman comes up to us. She kisses her and then looking at me and her says, "what did he say?" He said yes was her response. The new woman wasn't particularly pretty and was more heavy set. She smiled and looking at me she asked if I wanted to come inside?

I hesitated because I was just fucked-out. Before I could answer my girl said, "you watch this afternoon, next time you get to play." And that's what happened, I sat naked stroking my cock while they had sex with one another. It was other worldly and the most sensual experience in my life to that day. Over the next month we all three played together but the girl friend started to get possessive and controlling, of her friend. Sometimes I just wanted to be with my girl. Anyway, we split up and not long after that she transferred to NYC with the company. But oh-boy that Saturday! And the memories that followed continue to stir my soul.